Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544010 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mrblaze06:
you still use this email template?

so thats the magic sales letter shocked shocked ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

Village people can scatter this equation sha grin grin grin
There's a limit to what they can do esp in this instance. I may be wrong tho
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
id911:
There's a limit to what they can do. I may be wrong tho

eh??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

eh??

I'm not oblivious of some strange and unexplained happenings in our every day life esp in this part of the world. But four thousand /king quality domains on your portfolio with virtually every other extension taken on each of them? One MUST certainly make a sale!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Promxy94:
Domaining is all about patience.

I have a domain i handregged last 2years i outbounded for it but it never sold and i got mockery offers of $25 and below. Because i priced it $1500, even brought it down to $750

Was going through dan today and saw the domain listed as recently missed.

Meaning it sold on Dan through the new owner.

Congratulations to the new owner.

Yeah, you're right bro
patient is one of the key factor, using your experience as a case study...

bwt is the domain EMD or GEO

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Femcesc07:
Yeah, you're right bro
patient is one of the key factor, using your experience as a case study...

bwt is the domain EMD or GEO

Made up word.

Someone reported a sale here.

Then i added a prefix to it.

That's like 2 years ago.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good evening here,,

Been I while I rest from domaining due to low sales..

I'm trying to use filter on expireddomains, having inputted all I need to do.. Those keywords aren't showing up.

I used it two days ago, what could be the problem?

Here is the screenshots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
id911:

I'm not oblivious of some strange and unexplained happenings in our every day life esp in this part of the world. But four thousand /king quality domains on your portfolio with virtually every other extension taken on each of them? One MUST certainly make a sale!!

lol sure. don't mind me oo grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
kolad59:
Good evening here,,

Been I while I rest from domaining due to low sales..

I'm trying to use filter on expireddomains, having inputted all I need to do.. Those keywords aren't showing up.

I used it two days ago, what could be the problem?

Here is the screenshots

How many words did you put there? Must not be more than 30 words.. Put "4" in that Word Count. Tick "no hyphens". Limit characters to 26.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
id911:

You better thank God for your life. If evil forces grap you even though you have 1million quality domains you will not sell one. That's why we say it's by God's grace whenever we sell.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Promxy94:

Made up word.

That's like 2 years ago.
lol same way you sold a name I let drop cus nobody wanted to buy .......you even sold it few hours after registering it if I remember correctly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
300wayne:
lol same way you sold a name I let drop cus nobody wanted to buy .......you even sold it few hours after registering it if I remember correctly

Wow seriously...

What's the name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Promxy94:

Wow seriously...

What's the name?
Sellyourpiano//

It happens
Aside patience I feel grace "happens" too

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
300wayne:

Sellyourpiano//

It happens
Aside patience I feel grace "happens" too

true...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

You better thank God for your life. If evil forces grap you even though you have 1million quality domains you will not sell one. That's why we say it's by God's grace whenever we sell.

For that to happen they must stop me at the point of the acquisition. If they couldn't be effective at that point and I happen to buy 1 million sought after domains, they can't stop some from being sold.

Listen, I've done extensive research and I've come to realize something, both the physical and spiritual world are govern by natural principles and all forces, good or evil obey those principles to the later.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

How many words did you put there? Must not be more than 30 words.. Put "4" in that Word Count. Tick "no hyphens". Limit characters to 26.
still not working, the words aren't up to 30
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by youngking22(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
hello everyone, please i registered a domain via namesilo , listed with epik. But it's asking for a transter-in and I will still pay $8.99 for the transfer.please what do I do??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Promxy94:

Made up word.

That's like 2 years ago.
copy that boss,
We can only pray for grace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
youngking22:
hello everyone, please i registered a domain via namesilo , listed with epik. But it's asking for a transter-in and I will still pay $8.99 for the transfer.please what do I do??

Leave it. So far as your name servers are on epik.
Go and outbound.

If it sells you can decide to transfer in so buyer can get it immediately.

Or you can decide to send it to epik namesilo account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by youngking22(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Promxy94:

Leave it. So far as your name servers are on epik.
Go and outbound.

If it sells you can decide to transfer in so buyer can get it immediately.

Or you can decide to send it to epik namesilo account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Promxy94:
Domaining is all about patience.

I have a domain i handregged last 2years i outbounded for it but it never sold and i got mockery offers of $25 and below. Because i priced it $1500, even brought it down to $750

Was going through dan today and saw the domain listed as recently missed.

Meaning it sold on Dan through the new owner.

Congratulations to the new owner.

Is the name not wesellcrypto...? Na oga sell am na.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2020
youngking22:

Thank you for the reply, please how do I outbound??
shocked
Cheeeeeee

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:18am On Oct 11, 2020
id911:

For that to happen they must stop me at the point of the acquisition. If they couldn't be effective at that point and I happen to buy 1 million sought after domains, they can't stop some from being sold.

Listen, I've done extensive research and I've come to realize something, both the physical and spiritual world are govern by natural principles and all forces, good or evil obey those principles to the later.
Guy be grateful to God at all times for not letting you experience what others experienced. I'm sure you've heard of people who completed their building but it's their corpse that was brought there. People who bought their first car and died in it.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Guy be grateful to God at all times for not letting you experience what others experienced. I'm sure you've heard of people who completed their building but it's their corpse that was brought there. People who bought their first car and died in it.

You're drifting toward an entirely different angle. Anyway, We pray and hope good things come to us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2020
johnoj24:

Is the name not wesellcrypto...? Na oga sell am na.

Good you could dig...

Yes that's the name.

Congratulations to him once again.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2020
I just bought this Domain

CoffeeQuarters.com Age: 11 years

Please Guys, what's your say about it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Omnivalent:
I just bought this Domain

CoffeeQuarters.com

Please Guys, what's your say about it?

Coffee is a very good keyword selling well in the brandable market. Someone here recently sold TrophyCoffee on SH. Do your due diligence but I think it's worth a try.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2020
IdeasPro:

First, sign in to your account. Next, click on the "Help" icon at the bottom right corner of the page. Look up and click the "Ask" link. This will bring up a template where you've to click on the "Email...." conversation. Click it and message template will pop up. Fill it out and hit the "Send a message" button. Screenshots below.
thanks man I finally cancel the order the reason why their support services or email was not accessible is because the only work from 9am to 5pm any message sent outside that period can't be attended to
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Pls bosses in the house abeg wetin I fit tell this woman

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2020
NOTICE
Let me buy your Netsol domain for you
A domain cost $4.95(#400/$)
Service charge is #250 per domain
N.B: I don't buy between 7.00 pm and 8.00 pm
Prompt Service Guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: temitopteas and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.