Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550247 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kingsboy96:

PayPal
okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
eaddyboy:
Folks at NP sha
See reply to a sales report grin
I dey tell you, I kinda like that reply sha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Empressgifted:

Thanks, it does help.

Should I completely remove afternic's nameserver and replace it with another MP or just add the new MP nameserver to the list of nameservers?
Very often the reason for account suspension is to proof ownership of a domain listed, you can send them a mail with the screenshot of the Name in your account with the registrar, has worked for me mostly.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kincaldb247: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
S C A M! RenMoney has an app.
It is not a scam, Am a sales advisor at RENMONEY MICROFINANCE BANK
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
eddy42:

I dey tell you, I kinda like that reply sha.
Lol... Maybe some of Ogas here took the reply nature from them at NP wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Today na Columbus Day for America oo wink

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vhipa(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good afternoon NL, I want to create a PayPal account as to receive and send funds, pls can anyone recommend anyone that offer this service. Thanks a lot, you guys are real inspiring
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Vhipa:
Good afternoon NL, I want to create a PayPal account as to receive and send funds, pls can anyone recommend anyone that offer this service. Thanks a lot, you guys are real inspiring

Google how to create Lesotho PayPal.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
You're not alone bro, I also get these random messages and calls.

Personally, I feel Dingtone recycles numbers that have been used and left by previous owners.

Sometimes though, some of the calls are from websites/contact forms you filled while outbounding and they are only following up.

I get random texts/whatsapp messages all the time from people I have no clue how they got the number.

See screenshots of two instances.
Mine didn't even work on WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LordKingsley: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Today is Columbus Day in America. A national holiday that officially celebrates Christopher Columbus's arrival in the America cheesy

But check well o, not all states celebrate the holiday, 14 states celebrate Indigenous People Day instead. Follow up wink

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Threads on NP you should read ( newbie especially)

https://www.namepros.com/threads/for-newbies-only-2.1210669/

You see this one, follow am back to back. Read the replies too. In fact screenshot when possible.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/some-top-acquisitions-of-2020.1211524/

HAPPY NEW WEEK.
HAPPY DOMAINING.
MORE SALES TO US ALL.

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onubizonline(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Video Guide: How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria That can Send and Receive Funds. New working method 100%
And the beauty of it all is that it is very easy and straight forward. You can use any browser, no “shitty VPN”, no proxy, no IP. Too good to be true “abi”

You will also be EXPOSED to how to transfer the PayPal funds received straight to your Nigerian bank account!!

Download the video guide below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_oYCTk-GdWZYqxJSY6NCEqGu8m1ZE-7

Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria 2021
https://verifiednigerianpayepal./complete-guide/

Watch this YouTube Video explaining each step:
https://youtu.be/ggAdgVaPZXY

Whatsapp: wa/me/07035199394

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Vhipa:

Nigeria or foreign? Like you're told, google is your friend. It's very easy and you must keep to the rules to avoid the hammer cos PayPal no get joy.

I have UAE, Nigeria and Lesotho's but currently using only Lesotho PayPal and it's working fine.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
LordKingsley:
Today is Columbus Day in America. A national holiday that officially celebrates Christopher Columbus's arrival in the America cheesy

But check well o, not all states celebrate the holiday, 14 states celebrate Indigenous People Day instead. Follow up wink
Christopher Columbus and Mungo Park have one thing in common. They discovered nothing but stole from the natives.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
id911:

Nigeria or foreign? Like you're told, google is your friend. It's very easy and you must keep to the rules to avoid the hammer cos PayPal no get joy.

I have UAE, Nigeria and Lesotho's but currently using only Lesotho PayPal and it's working fine.

I was going to ask this question before. Has anyone been able to link any Nigerian bank account number with PayPal Lesotho successfully in order to lift sending limit?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
You're not alone bro, I also get these random messages and calls.

Personally, I feel Dingtone recycles numbers that have been used and left by previous owners.

Sometimes though, some of the calls are from websites/contact forms you filled while outbounding and they are only following up.

I get random texts/whatsapp messages all the time from people I have no clue how they got the number.

See screenshots of two instances.

I agree with the bold. I think it's too much of a coincidence that people are calling my number, even before I used them for completing a few online contact forms.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Empressgifted(f): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
eddy42:

Very often the reason for account suspension is to proof ownership of a domain listed, you can send them a mail with the screenshot of the Name in your account with the registrar, has worked for me mostly.

Thank you.

I just got a mail from them requesting a screenshot of my account and I've done that. I'll wait for their reply.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
IdeasPro:

I was going to ask this question before. Has anyone been able to link any Nigerian bank account number with PayPal Lesotho successfully in order to lift sending limit?

I would advise against that for obvious reasons. The reason some of us use AfriCard is that, the card isn't link with any Nigerian Bank account. There'd always going to be a problem linking foreign PayPal with any card link with any Nigerian bank account. PayPal ng with ng card is recommended not ng with foreign

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nanomat: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
Please which site can allow me create domain for free and take share of profit after sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alimatt: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
To be on the safer side I think using indigenous people day will be more profitable than using Columbus day because of the controversies and political issues surrounding the latter or better still outbound with the normal follow up letter with a discounted price(whether the state celebrates it or not)
Keep the fire burning Guys �

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Life no balance truly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vhipa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Google how to create Lesotho PayPal.
You guys have real help my journey, I real do appreciate to have a supportive family as this. a
Thanks a lot Sir, I will just stick to your recommendations and will update you my steps, Once again. Thank you NL

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
massive1019:
Life no balance truly
I dey tell you my brother. when you see some sales you go open mouth

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
massive1019:
Life no balance truly

Nothing special. He priced the domain at $4,888 mainly because he knew the true value of the name but if you were the owner of that domain, you would most probably price it at maybe $200. So, the end user can't buy it from you at his own price of $4,888 when what he/she is seeing from your outbound is $200.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alimatt: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
id911:

Nothing special. He priced the domain at $4,888 mainly because he knew the true value of the name but if you were the owner of that domain, you would most probably price it at maybe $200. So, the end user can't buy it from you at his own price of $4,888 when what he/she is seeing from your outbound is $200.
Why is it not a special sale?
You might see your post as an eye-opener but it seems to be very confusing to a newbie like me.Have you sold a Geo domain for a price close to this before?....Do you have more details about this particular sale e.g if it was sold through outbound or where it got sold so we newbies can learn instead of making it seem like we are doing giveaways with our domains(even some oldies dey this table grin grin )and lastly how do we know the "true value" of our domains because looking at the past sales of domains with the word "Funeral home" Recorded on namebio only seven sold for above 1k,only three are Geo's and this particular domain sold last year for $110(maybe to the recent seller)?
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
U1:
People who use Dingtone numbers here I would like to know if you also get random calls.

I have only used the number to call one person (ended in a sale about a week later).

But I also notice that random numbers frequently call the number - mostly see missed call notifications. I have only picked one of these calls (seems a robocall).

Now, I am considering adding this number to outbound emails, but these unsolicited calls could make it hard telling what calls are relevant.

Yes. I get loads of unsolicited calls. What do I do? Once I picked and it isn't an enduser, I disconnect immediately. Most calls are for donations, or some are from prospects trying to sell to you (real estates and the likes).

If it is the latter, I carefully explain to them about my email content and they often say "we will relay your message to our marketing department."

So, I'll advise you to pick all calls. You never can tell if the one calling is a prospect...or another time waster

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Empressgifted:
Please guys my Afternic account was suspended. I wrote to customer service but no reply yet. I would like to know if a suspended account can be restored and how. If not, can I list the same domain name for sale in another marketplace since afternic where I listed it has suspended the account?

Thanks in advance

Usually happen to New accounts. Just wait for their reply

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2020
lollybizzu:

Yea...true.
But are you trying to say because it's SH owned, that's why it was accepted and seen by the buyer or is there a separate place they keep names registered and owned by them?
And when I said the commission is small I didn't base it on exchange rate rather on the SP noting that they've not even incurred any renewal cost. And I know I'm not the only one that has pointed this out here.
100k small for this present economy? I never get money reach that level grin
Good morning and have a blessed week ahead.

If we all know the names that will sell, we all will be millionaires in dollars.

I'm this game, we all know that cash is important. Unfortunately, we all don't have the cash required to go on buying spree. He got paid $399 for his suggestions (and with no financial commitment). That's a huge plus.

After all, many of us sell domain names for way lower than that

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:08am On Oct 13, 2020
id911:

Yes it is special. Jaw dropping sef. Research very well. "funeral home" and "funeral homes" are not domain names that sell for high price.

This one is a big exception, and warrant the big surprise.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AirFireEarthH20: 12:41am On Oct 13, 2020
AMZYMAYO:

Yes it is special. Jaw dropping sef. Research very well. "funeral home" and "funeral homes" are not domain names that sell for high price.

This one is a big exception, and warrant the big surprise.

You missed the point about what the guy mean by nothing special. Would the end user have bought the domain at that price if the owner hadn't priced it @$4,888? Reread his statement very well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 1:45am On Oct 13, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:

You missed the point about what the guy mean by nothing special. Would the end user have bought the domain at that price if the owner hadn't priced it @$4,888? Reread his statement very well.

Here is the reason why it sold for that amount

https://web.archive.org/web/20200401000000*/Houstonfuneralhome.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:53am On Oct 13, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:

This is a special sale bro. Not because of the price but because of the perceived value of the domain that sold for such amount.

How many domainers (even the veterans) will valuate that domain at that amount before it sold? Of course it is true that if you don't ask for it you won't get it, but that doesn't mean end-users will throw cash at you because you feel your domain is worth it.

$4.9k for the sale of an 18-letter three word geo domain name doesn't happen every Sunday.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: egbeocha(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.