Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551662 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:50am On Oct 28, 2020
So an end-user sent this after a successful transaction. I saw it as an opportunity to say something good about my country, even though the country dey fall our my hand grin

I replied her with the second attachment. I actually got emotional typing that! Like WTF! Me being emotional over this our Nigeria? cheesy unbelievable

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:57am On Oct 28, 2020
mazizitonene:
I think it's nice buy, sold a "home solar" domain via afternic inbound last year.........Good luck
The day wey you go agree say you be boss eh, I go chop five shawarma for your head grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:59am On Oct 28, 2020
justmykel:
So an end-user sent this after a successful transaction. I saw it as an opportunity to say something good about my country, even though the country dey fall our my hand grin

I replied her with the second attachment. I actually got emotional typing that! Like WTF! Me being emotional over this our Nigeria? cheesy unbelievable
Nice one bro.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by desertboom(m): 4:45am On Oct 28, 2020
justmykel:

Nice responses

Thanks for promoting the country in your little way despite our many limitation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayo85: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Thanks man
Depressed101:
gigalayer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Good morning Everyone,

My Elders, please I need some clarification.

How long does it take to complete a transaction on Dan?

Someone purchase one of my domains on Wednesday evening and I sent the Auth Code for domain transfer on Thursday morning. Up till now not has been done.

Agreement has been reached, payment has been received. But transfer has not been completed.

The last message from Dan was that a human agent will complete the transfer, not response till now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

How I wish I have money. What is kau that I cannot buy undecided I will even buy two. grin grin grin

You mean you will buy two COW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Mrsoftwork:
Good morning Everyone,

My Elders, please I need some clarification.

How long does it take to complete a transaction on Dan?

Someone purchase one of my domains on Wednesday evening and I sent the Auth Code for domain transfer on Thursday morning. Up till now not has been done.

Agreement has been reached, payment has been received. But transfer has not been completed.

The last message from Dan was that a human agent will complete the transfer, not response till now.
the transfer delay is from buyer and not Dan. That's what is mostly experienced from buyers, They'll buy and not turn back on time. So, You're not alone on this issue, just keep telling Dan to remind him/her.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2020
thorrvik55:
Ideaspro the funds have been transferred to ur card.. UBA does not send credit alert when u withdraw from PayPal. The withdrawal is instant and the funds get to ur africard in a matter of seconds
Thanks pal, this is it. But why is UBA not sending transaction alert for their AfriCard? This is appalling especially when one is involved with international transactions. Even if someone or fraudster has gotten hold of one's card and money is being siphoned in tranches, one won't know. Hmmm!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Many thanks

EGUNSOLA14:
the transfer delay is from buyer and not Dan. That's what is mostly experienced from buyers, They'll buy and not turn back on time. So, You're not alone on this issue, just keep telling Dan to remind him/her.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Hello everyone,
I don't know if this counts as a first sale but since I got to know this thread around 1st October I've been reading it from beginning after attending iyke's class.

I'm currently at pg 850. I joined name pros and met this lovely Indian after he gave out free domains on namepros. We started talking in the dm after I claimed my first domain from him being Lecturecenter/king. He also gave me another domain supplybtc/king.
He wanted to give out a list of domains about to expire but he reached out to me first to pick any I like and I picked that one.

I put supply BTC on namepros auction and sold it for $18 last week I didn't report it here because I don't know if it's worth reporting lmao.

Fast forward to Sunday this week. I put Lecturecenter on auction with a BIN price of $90. A buyer BIN'ed it this morning when it was at $35 bid. I'm so happy this morning and also sad too lol because the two domains I got for free just sold but I'm yet to sell the 3 I genuinely own. All GEO though but I hope to sell it though.

So with all being said, this is my sales report.

Supplybtc/com $18
Namepros free domain

Lecturecenter/com $90
Name pros free domain.

Buyer is yet to send the money for the latter. He said he doesn't deal with cryptocurrency so either PayPal or Dan escrow.

So please can anyone recommend a PayPal exchanger here?

I want to thank @iykepromotions for this thread and Also for tutoring me.

I also want to thank @promxy94 and @ikhalyfah. I don't know these people and also haven't talked with them but they have been an inspiration and motivation to me reading this thread from beginning and also everyone, Gurus and newbies who have singlehandedly contributed to this thread. You guys do more than you think. You inspire lifes

Thank you everyone and more sales to us

Modified:
Buyer paid $105 because he said I was cool with him.
He gave me a $15 tip

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2020
IdeasPro:

Thanks pal, this is it. But why is UBA not sending transaction alert for their AfriCard? This is appalling especially when one is involved with international transactions. Even if someone or fraudster has gotten hold of one's card and money is being siphoned in tranches, one won't know. Hmmm!

They send transaction alert for all other transactions apart from withdrawal from Paypal (I don't know why). Wot I normally do is after withdraw I recharge like N100 so I'll get debit alert and know how much is in the card..

Also u can sign up at myubaafricard/com (instructions should be at the back of the pack the card was in) so u can conveniently check ur transactions at any time..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
Am still taking netso $2.95 order at 400/$ service charges remain #250/ domain, you can order as many as you wish, same day delivery is assured! Thanks.
over 30 domains was registered and delivered between yesterday and today with this promo, thank you all for patronage and patience. we shall be smiling to ATM machines and POS by God's grace! Anyone in need of this service, don't hesitate to send me pm many thanks!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
over 30 domains was registered and delivered between yesterday and today with this promo, thank you all for patronage and patience. we shall be smiling to ATM machines and POS by God's grace! Anyone in need of this service, don't hesitate to send me pm many thanks!!!!!!
Please did you register all with one account? Did you register everything once or in batches? How many times do you order or checkout in a day? Did you use just one atm card detail or you changed cards? Am just scared of the blocking my account. It happened 2 years ago during the $0.99 promo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Osnami:

Please did you register all with one account? Did you register everything once or in batches? How many times do you order or checkout in a day? Did you use just one atm card detail or you changed cards? Am just scared of the blocking my account. It happened 2 years ago during the $0.99 promo
Cc
Justmykel
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Osnami:

Please did you register all with one account? Am just scared of the blocking my account. It happened 2 years ago during the $0.99 promo
yes!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
yes!
Thanks. Please can you answer the other questions, I just edited it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2020
Parzival001:
Hello everyone,
I don't know if this counts as a first sale but since I got to know this thread around 1st October I've been reading it from beginning after attending iyke's class.

I'm currently at pg 850. I joined name pros and met this lovely Indian after he gave out free domains on namepros. We started talking in the dm after I claimed my first domain from him being Lecturecenter/king. He also gave me another domain supplybtc/king.
He wanted to give out a list of domains about to expire but he reached out to me first to pick any I like and I picked that one.

I put supply BTC on namepros auction and sold it for $18 last week I didn't report it here because I don't know if it's worth reporting lmao.

Fast forward to Sunday this week. I put Lecturecenter on auction with a BIN price of $90. A buyer BIN'ed it this morning when it was at $35 bid. I'm so happy this morning and also sad too lol because the two domains I got for free just sold but I'm yet to sell the 3 I genuinely own. All GEO though but I hope to sell it though.

So with all being said, this is my sales report.

Supplybtc/com $18
Namepros free domain

Lecturecenter/com $90
Name pros free domain.

Buyer is yet to send the money for the latter. He said he doesn't deal with cryptocurrency so either PayPal or Dan escrow.

So please can anyone recommend a PayPal exchanger here?

I want to thank @iykepromotions for this thread and Also for tutoring me.

I also want to thank @promxy94 and @ikhalyfah. I don't know these people and also haven't talked with them but they have been an inspiration and motivation to me reading this thread from beginning and also everyone, Gurus and newbies who have singlehandedly contributed to this thread. You guys do more than you think. You inspire lifes

Thank you everyone and more sales to us

Those two domains are pretty good. Congrats on your sale

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2020
God when shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Osnami:

Cc
Justmykel
I have two accounts but both are merged into one. I have being buying names in volume and no issues at all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2020
thorrvik55:

They send transaction alert for all other transactions apart from withdrawal from Paypal (I don't know why). Wot I normally do is after withdraw I recharge like N100 so I'll get debit alert and know how much is in the card..

Also u can sign up at myubaafricard/com (instructions should be at the back of the pack the card was in) so u can conveniently check ur transactions at any time..
Great info here, I'm grateful. At the bold, please what do you mean by "...I recharge like N100"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2020
justmykel:

I have two accounts but both are merged into one. I have being buying names in volume and no issues at all.
Okay. Am just always scared and careful when using netsols. I don't buy more than 4 times a day. Like yesterday, I bought 4 times but I still have like 2 domains left, had to use dynadot to register it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Osnami:

Thanks. Please can you answer the other questions, I just edited it.
one card, and batch by batch order thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
justmykel:

cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Those two domains are pretty good. Congrats on your sale

Thanks!
yes but they were weeks to expiry. As a new person, I don't have renewal Money.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2020
Avast:

You mean you will buy two COW
Atleast if no fit buy kau, make I buy cow na grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2020
Parzival001:

Thanks!
yes but they were weeks to expiry. As a new person, I don't have renewal Money.
Great bro. You can reinvest the money.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2020
mazizitonene:
Sent to a user on this thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Got tears inna mi eyes reading this cry

justmykel:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Atleast if no fit buy kau, make I buy cow na grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2020
justmykel:

The day wey you go agree say you be boss eh, I go chop five shawarma for your head grin
grin lolzz, this my oga sef cheesy.......me wey be newbie grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
terrymason:
Sent to a user on this thread.
oh.....okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Keyz1, Abdulasod, ahmedio2017(m), fhranchez(m), Soneh(m), PriceActionZ, tinnymerit(m), isholaidreez(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.