Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532597 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2020
iykepromotions:
bro. you need to learn more and get the necessary tools and materials even outside this thread. This is just an awareness thread. for you to make lasting money online and keep on making it, you need to be specific in your field and in that field, try to be an expert and not always a newbie. if you're an expert in your niche, there's no way you will not make money online.

Regards.
word
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2020
IDEALCASH:
NOTICE
Let me buy your Netsol domain for you
A domain cost $2.95(#400/$)
Service charge is #200 per domain
N.B: I don't buy between 7.00 pm and 8.00 pm
Prompt Service Guaranteed
sent you a pm...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Obagoblog:
What if you sell a domain you bought from Netsol at Dan or Epik. Can you push it while under 60days lock?

Please, any experience?

RT!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
This SH people ehnn undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Willie2015: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
justi4jesu:

I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I help receive payments whenever you sell your domains

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Pls do you have Skrill for sale ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
iykepromotions:
If your domains is registered at namesilo, this is easy and free. simply log into your account, locate your domains dashboard and click a little box beside the domain you wish to change privacy. look up and search for privacy setting, click on it and affect changes.
Aide007

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
luckyjojo:
Just sold a domain at Goddady premium listing for $400.
All these silent peeps, lolz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Firefox01:
Please, I need the services of that guy that calls end users. Please quote me or someone that remembers his moniker should write it so I can PM him. Thanks.
@cyriletifit

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Obagoblog:
What if you sell a domain you bought from Netsol at Dan or Epik. Can you push it while under 60days lock?

Please, any experience?
Yes, depends on the buyer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Willie2015:

Pls do you have Skrill for sale ?

Come
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Qulink1:

EXPATIATE
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Willie2015: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
vhickyvinc:

Come

For what ....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Willie2015:

For what ....

Skril
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Willie2015: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
vhickyvinc:

Skril

Only known sellers for now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Qulink1:

@cyriletifit
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymidas001: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/538#95446926
Willie2015:

Only known sellers for now

Someone was complaining of being scammed by him o. Don't patronize him. Lemme look for that thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
priceaction:

My own case is even different. it was rejected twice, and i left it like that since june. So all of a sudden last week, they said it has been approved. My thought is that someone else submitted it and i was given the approval instead of the person because the user name they called me in my mail self no be mine. cheesy.
while sometimes ago my own name that was approved as premium was waiting to go life and they suddenly withdraw it , saying it was an error. Its now in brandbucket. Their mata tire person.

Here is a secret that anyone can profit from. SH review experts have their criteria for accepting names, okay? Now, you experience a situation where you send in a name and it is rejected the next day. Other times, you send in a name and it's auto approved within hours. There is also a situation where a name is held for 30 days or more before it is dropped.

My conviction (I might be right or wrong), names held for a longer period have some high and sellable attributes going for them. If you've money, register such domain names yourself and hold on to it. I can assure you that it will be sold within 24 months period and that is less than $20 investment.

In short, I'm currently conducting scientific study with their undisclosed approval/rejection criteria and juxtaposing it my experience to get a hybrid name selection system. It is already helping me to uncover never-registered-before domain names that are worth $1,999 (being SH usual average pricing) or more for a domain. Their system, as discouraging as it is, is a good learning ground for any shrewd domainer.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
IdeasPro:

Here is a secret that anyone can profit from. SH review experts have their criteria for accepting names, okay? Now, you experience a situation where you send in a name and it is rejected the next day. Other times, you send in a name and it's auto approved within hours. There is also a situation where a name is held for 30 days or more before it is dropped.

My conviction (I might be right or wrong), names held for a longer period have some high and sellable attributes going for them. If you've money, register such domain names yourself and hold on to it. I can assure you that it will be sold within 24 months period and that is less than $20 investment.

In short, I'm currently conducting scientific study with their undisclosed approval/rejection criteria and juxtaposing it my experience to get a hybrid name selection system. It is already helping me to uncover never-registered-before domain names that are worth $1,999 (being SH usual average pricing) or more for a domain. Their system, as discouraging as it is, is a good learning ground for any shrewd domainer.
but IMHO sir maybe the ones accepted so quick have higher chance of selling(am not sure of this ) within 24months and those reviewed late has some attributes that will make them want to cross check before accepting??

I no sabi anything oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
KingFalcon:

sent you a pm...
PM replied
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
toby345:
but IMHO sir maybe the ones accepted so quick have higher chance of selling(am not sure of this ) within 24months and those reviewed late has some attributes that will make them want to cross check before accepting??

I no sabi anything oo
Plus or minus, a name that is rejected quickly passes through their filter criteria without giving it a second thought because it is not too good. A name held for long definitely has some proven attributes which you've to re-evaluate based on individual's experience anyway before you take a decision to register or not to register if you like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
IdeasPro:

well said bro. I have been noticing that too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josephni12: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
IdeasPro:

thanks for the info
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
IdeasPro:

Plus or minus, a name that is rejected quickly passes through their filter criteria without giving it a second thought because it is not too good. A name held for long definitely has some proven attributes which you've to re-evaluate based on individual's experience anyway before you take a decision to register or not to register if you like.
quite true thanks for enlightenment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
How abt a case where the name takes too long so u delist and relist immediately, and the name gets rejected or accepted the same day?

Happens to me a lot
IdeasPro:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
IDEALCASH:
PM replied
replied
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
bosses and newbies alike pls i need you to do a lil domain appraisal for me.

what do you all think of Distant//Learning//co

.co extension.

pls urgent answers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Qulink1:

Meaning I will pleas with the buyer to create an account at Netsol, push it to him, then notify Dan about the domain Push. Then I get my payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Obagoblog:

Meaning I will pleas with the buyer to create an account at Netsol, push it to him, then notify Dan about the domain Push. Then I get my payment?

Or you wait for 60days lock to expire and push to Dan on Netsol. Currently dealing with this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
IdeasPro:

grin this your "scientific research" E get as e be. Anyway From what one of their rep told me. Names that are approved immediately are names with current sort after keywords.(they sort the keywords monthly)

Names that get rejected immediately are names that include blacklisted keywords (yes they do that),so they get rejected automatically. Some keywords become blacklisted once they stop selling or become too saturated in the marketplace
I hope this helps

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.