Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532682 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please guys how can I connect turbo vpn lite? It keeps saying can't connect without authority.. i want to access yellow pages, hope the VPN is strong enough or would you recommend a more stronger one for me?

Awaiting your response @ all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
FergieDomainRush

- NAS.com, a 3L Domain name sold for $720,000. The highest sale of the year till date.

-epera.com closed at $58,036 on Dropcatch

-Uncle.com sold for $66,022

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

grin grin grin
Even if you rush to namepros, you will get something better than that. It's like you just copy and paste. If you can give something better, make we shower you likes...

Advice taken, loll
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
FergieDomainRush

1, JRoller.com sold for $25,500.00 at GoGaddy

2, gamekey.com just sold for $ 10,150 at Namejet

3, Namebio tracked 317 Domain sales $100+ for a reported total of $184,258.00 with an average price of $581.26 per sale.

All this happened as at today 1st November 2020.

I pray I win o. Just seeing this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please can I list my Geo domain in 2 market places?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fergiedomainrush

1.Mikemann filled 3 of too 5 spots on dnjournal all extension top 20 sales this week.

Lightrock $94,888 1st
Modern computing $53900 2nd
Fantaseek $29888 5th

2.Sav. com launches new drop-catching service with no backorder fees.

3. A new domain marketplace has been launched. Alter.com

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soulstar09(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Evening guys.,.
I'd like to hear y'all view about this domain; webuildchatbot.com
Do you guys think it's viable ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
tranxo:
lol
wink wink wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
First Sale Alert!

Bottom/surgery/com

Price: $699

MarketPlace: afternic

Hold time: 1 year 6 months

Method: Outbound

I started domaining in January 2019. I registered about 55 names with different cards during the netsol $1 promo and godaddy 1.17 promo. But I had no time to outbound. I only did outbound for about 10 names with 1 follow up for some of the names. As a result, almost all of the names expired. I renewed just 2 names - Bottom/surgery and one geo name.

I registered this particular domain in April 2019 when I read that Oxford added new set of words to the dictionary and the name was included. Of all the few names in the article, Bottom/surgery was the only name still available for registration so I registered it.

I was broke last week. I therefore decided to outbound for the name with the intention of doing many follow ups.

I had only contacted about 3 end-users when the name sold. But I didn't know the name had sold. Only got to know after sending about 15 emails.

If you have not sold a name yet, don't get discouraged please. You will definitely sell when it's time. I almost lost hope of ever selling a name but I kept following this thread. At a time, I started asking myself if I only belonged to the association of sales report likers as selling a name looked like something magical to me.

My sincere appreciation goes to everyone who has contributed in one way or the other to this thread!

My highest gratitude and appreciation to God!!

99%Grace

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
groovvyy:
First Sale Alert!

Bottom/surgery/com

I started domaining in January 2019. I registered about 55 names with different cards during the netsol $1 promo and godaddy 1.17 promo. But I had no time to outbound. I only did outbound for about 10 names with 1 follow up for some of the names. As a result, almost all of the names expired. I renewed just 2 names - Bottom/surgery and one geo name.

I registered this particular domain in April 2019 when I read that Oxford added new set of words to the dictionary and the name was included. Of all the few names in the article, Bottom/surgery was the only name still available for registration so I registered it.

I was broke last week. I therefore decided to outbound for the name with the intention of doing many follow ups.

I had only contacted about 3 end-users when the name sold. But I didn't know the name had sold. Only got to know after sending about 15 emails.

If you have not sold a name yet, don't get discouraged please. You will definitely sell when it's time. I almost lost hope of ever selling a name but I kept following this thread. At a time, I started asking myself if I only belonged to the association of sales report likers as selling a name looked like something magical to me.

My sincere appreciation goes to everyone who has contributed in one way or the other to this thread!

99%Grace

Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Congrats man.

This is a note to me.

OyeniyiJK check out na

groovvyy:
First Sale Alert!

Bottom/surgery/com

99%Grace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
JohnQueen:
Congrats man.
This is a note to me.

OyeniyiJK check out na
grin grin grin
God no go shame us...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 1:31am On Nov 02, 2020
JohnQueen:
Congrats man.

This is a note to me.

OyeniyiJK check out na

Thanks man.

The more we read, the better our chances of selling...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 5:07am On Nov 02, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Usdt

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer , Domaon sales and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Congrat My Bro,may The Grace Be Sufficient To All In This Month

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2020
groovvyy:
First Sale Alert!

Bottom/surgery/com

99%Grace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2020
IDEALCASH:
NOTICE
Let me buy your Netsol domain for you
A domain cost $4.95(#400/$)
Service charge is #250 per domain
N.B: I don't buy between 7.00 pm and 8.00 pm
Prompt Service Guaranteed
Thanks for your patronage, keep the orders coming
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luckydonalds(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2020
jospepper:
Good afternoon sir, please I need your assistance. Could you please send me the PDF file of gathered information from Iyke's thread on "What to do to make money online". The thread on domain name. I shall be most grateful sir. chinga981@yahoo.com , thanks.
Have u gotten the PDF? I also want it Sir..
Beep me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2020
EtimAbasiama:
Good Evenin all

Domain name : cummingroofing//com
Hold time: less than 60 days
Price: $275 with dan

I am just seeing this now. I thank Jehovah for you. You were determined to have your first sale. You worked hard for it, hence the good result. We all need to keep the hustling spirit burning.

My sincere apologies for not replying to my mentions, I have been quite busy with other stuffs.

More sales to us all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2020
IDEALCASH:
Thanks for your patronage, keep the orders coming
Check your mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2020
My October sales.
All thanks to Jehovah and all who have been contributing here.

Domain: Miami/ Truck/ repair/king
Selling p: $450
Venue: afternic
Hold time: less than 10 months

Domain: Jackson/ criminal/ lawyer/king
Selling p: $200
Venue: Dan
Hold time: less than 3 months

Domain: Napa/ carpet/ cleaning/king
Selling p: $250
Venue: Dan
Hold time: less than 2 months

All are handreg fees. I did outbound for all, then carried out several follow ups.

More sales to us all.
#GodNoGoShameUs

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Congratulations
Greenbuoy
Riqmarol
Mrblaze02

You'll pm Idealcash later today to get your domains registered.
#fergiedomainrush #NewbiesGiveaway

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Please guys, are this kind of domain names still valuable, "Just do it" , "bring it here", "The time is now" ??

beckplanet
cyriletifit
idealcash
fergusen and other gurus in the house, I need your suggestions please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moses400: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2020
Good Idea
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Please guys, are this kind of domain names still valuable, "Just do it" , "bring it here", "The time is now" ??

beckplanet
cyriletifit
idealcash
fergusen and other gurus in the house, I need your suggestions please.

Na that type dey reign now. If you see anyone with short combo and makes sense, its likely premium straight.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jospepper(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Luckydonalds:

Have u gotten the PDF? I also want it Sir..
aikaynkwocha@gmail.com
I have not gotten sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2020
fergusen:
Congratulations
Greenbuoy
Riqmarol
Mrblaze02

Bro. Help your boi oooo. Pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2020
groovvyy:
First Sale Alert!

Bottom/surgery/com

99%Grace

I really needed to hear this....Congrats bro
More sales

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2020
fergusen:
Congratulations
Greenbuoy
Riqmarol
Mrblaze02

Boss I had 17 likes and you didn't call my name
I came 2nd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: HIGHESTPOPORI(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.