Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548822 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lajid: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
IdeasPro:

Buy VERY VERY GOOD domain name and it will sell itself. The world will beat a path to a domainer's doorstep if he knows how to buy sellable names.

Egbon tell him the truth, he needs Money to buy that VERY VERY GOOD domain grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
EtimAbasiama:
Good Evenin all

Thanks #CyrilEtifit
Thanks #Jehovah
Thanks #everyone for all your lessons and contributions

Thanks to God
And to @CyrilEtifit, God will bless you abundantly

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
RealEstateofJacksonville//com
2days hold time
picked from ED
Sold for $200

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
EtimAbasiama:
Good Evenin all

I want to use this day to say a very big thank you to Jehovah and to a friend, a brother and a mentor in this biz. ( @CyrilEtifit ) and I want you guys to help me say a word of encouragement to him.
Last year I started this journey, read and bought names but couldn't sell and the names expired, money gone.

Thanks CyrilEtifit for lifting a niggar up. More blessings to you and everyone here

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Adesarm:
RealEstateofJacksonville//com
2days hold time
picked from ED
Sold for $200

Congratulations and more sales
What's your lead sources?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
EtimAbasiama:
Good Evenin all

Domain name : cummingroofing//com
Hold time: less than 60 days
Price: $275 with dan

Thanks #CyrilEtifit
Thanks #Jehovah

I thank God forr you bro and the philanthropist of our time @CyrilEtifit. Thanks for your generosity.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
fidelium7:

Congrats bro. Are you a JW?

Yes oo boss, it has been a privilege, you get something for me? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

I thank God forr you bro and the philanthropist of our time @CyrilEtifit. Thanks for your generosity.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
#Cyriletifit you're the best. we thank God for His doing.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hooohaaa: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hi Guys. This is a little bit off topic. I have searched Nairaland and i cannot find latest answer to my question.

Please which is the easiest way to receive my amazon associate earnings in my account in Nigeria ?

I have tried registering with Payoneer and the it is almost complete but I think I may not be approved because when filling the Global Payment Services questionaire I put that I'm an amazon affiliate not Amazon seller. So the GPS has been put UNDER REVIEW. every other thing has been approved.

So I'm looking for alternative ways to get my money. I used to use the cheque option through the post office until my cheque was stolen. Amazon support told me that the cheque had been cashed. It beats me how somebody could do that with my name on the cheque and these days of BVN.

So guys any help ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Femcesc07:
Congratulations and more sales
What's your lead sources?
Thanks bro. I use google map
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hello guys is there any tool i can use to be checking invalid emails... My gmail just got disabled as a result of high bounce rate... Any tool at all...thank u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
midehill:
Hello guys is there any tool i can use to be checking invalid emails... My gmail just got disabled as a result of high bounce rate... Any tool at all...thank u

You can try:
Neverbounce.com
H-powertools.com
Clearbit
Mailtester.com
Quickmailverification.com
Emailcopychecker.com

31 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Unclesamo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acecards:
Okay sorry guys I apologise, will reduce the way I quote old post.
Haaaa, reduce bi ti bawo... Oga, stop.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
IdeasPro:

Buy VERY VERY GOOD domain name and it will sell itself. The world will beat a path to a domainer's doorstep if he knows how to buy sellable names.

Okay. Thanks for the reply. How would you sell say naira.com which is obviously a 'very very good' domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fidelium7(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
EtimAbasiama:

Yes oo boss, it has been a privilege, you get something for me? grin grin
Abeg chat me up on WhatsApp. A Christian brother

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
EtimAbasiama:
Good Evenin all

I want to use this day to say a very big thank you to Jehovah and to a friend, a brother and a mentor in this biz. ( @CyrilEtifit ) and I want you guys to help me say a word of encouragement to him.
Last year I started this journey, read and bought names but couldn't sell and the names expired, money gone.

After NYSC I returned, no money no job, I called CyrilEtifit and explained things to him and went from Port Harcourt to Akwa Ibom to see him, the guy thought me again, fed me for a whole week even gave me one of his domain (push). I won't also forget to tell you that the guy even gave me transport back home. And last week he helped me with a follow up that actually led to the sales of that name. And now I can comfortably start the Hustle big time still counting on his mentorship.
Abeg make ona just use this page to thank him and wish him more sales in the future.

Domain name : cummingroofing//com
Hold time: less than 60 days
Price: $275 with dan

Although gtb cheated me during the wire transfer process but my gratitude to this guy and to our heavenly father Jehovah. Please use the hash tag to say a word of encouragement to all good guys out there in this biz. You guys are the kind of guys this country needs.

Thanks #CyrilEtifit
Thanks #Jehovah

My Bro. Congratulations!!! Jah's blessings be with you in this time of the end

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unclesamo:

Haaaa, reduce bi ti bawo... Oga, stop.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Heryormilekan:

You can try:
Neverbounce.com
H-powertools.com
Clearbit
Mailtester.com
Quickmailverification.com
Emailcopychecker.com

Tenkz bro God bless

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Happy Halloween.

Who can make a phone call for me? Or send text messages? wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Maskyy:
Happy Halloween.

Who can make a phone call for me? Or send text messages? wink

Cyrilefit will do that for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:41am On Oct 31, 2020
EtimAbasiama:

Read to page 200 Atleast then you can be skipping or scanning through the rest while still asking questions. I be newbie fah
Thank you
Congrats on ur sales
I wish u more

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 1:42am On Oct 31, 2020
midehill:

Cyrilefit will do that for u

Oga Cyrilefit, u dey? I need your help
Please use my WhatsApp link on my signature.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SaintBeehot(m): 3:09am On Oct 31, 2020
midehill:
this would help alot, and it's free.
https://hqhow.com/free-email-verifier/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 4:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Adesarm:

Thanks bro. I use google map
Copy that bro....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Not been here much....missed y’all and how’s the hustle going?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Chicagotuxedorentals
YAY or NAY

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2020
djpoepe:
Chicagotuxedorentals
YAY or NAY
good imo but rental would be better

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2020
hooohaaa:
Hi Guys. This is a little bit off topic. I have searched Nairaland and i cannot find latest answer to my question.

Please which is the easiest way to receive my amazon associate earnings in my account in Nigeria ?

I have tried registering with Payoneer and the it is almost complete but I think I may not be approved because when filling the Global Payment Services questionaire I put that I'm an amazon affiliate not Amazon seller. So the GPS has been put UNDER REVIEW. every other thing has been approved.

So I'm looking for alternative ways to get my money. I used to use the cheque option through the post office until my cheque was stolen. Amazon support told me that the cheque had been cashed. It beats me how somebody could do that with my name on the cheque and these days of BVN.

So guys any help ?

Thanks in advance.
Boss IdeasPro this one is for you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Chamladas:

Okay. Thanks for the reply. How would you sell say naira.com which is obviously a 'very very good' domain?
With this one, you go just relax for ur house dey review offers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.