Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544083 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2020
Hi guys, so I recently used Epik's escrow service to close a deal (bulk sale). And I'm quite impressed with it because it is quite straightforward, simple and with less charges (5%), instead of the normal 10% commission. Though you can also tell the buyer to pay the charges, or split it btw both of you.

So incase you want to close a deal especially bulk sale I would recommend epik's escrow, by so doing you would also save your client the stress of buying each name individually.

Sold six names for $400, fast flip.
More sales to us all

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2020
NkShallom:
Hi guys, so I recently used Epik's escrow service to close a deal (bulk sale). And I'm quite impressed with it because it is quite straightforward, simple and with less charges (5%), instead of the normal 10% commission. Though you can also tell the buyer to pay the charges, or split it btw both of you.

So incase you want to close a deal especially bulk sale I would recommend epik's escrow, by so doing you would also save your client the stress of buying each name individually.

Sold six names for $400, fast flip.
More sales to us all
Congrats on your sale.Are those names registered at epik or from another registrar?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2020
ollybode:

Congrats on your sale.Are those names registered at epik or from another registrar?
Thanks, its registered in epik.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by progress206(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2020
How To Get Paid $100 Daily
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2020
For those using netsol, is it advisable to use netsol free protection for one month and deactivate it before their monthly charges take effect?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2020
gentlewind:
For those using netsol, is it advisable to use netsol free protection for one month and deactivate it before their monthly charges take effect?
No harm in trial yunno!
I did that for few names.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2020
It's sad to announce keywordin/com domain builder website has been acquired by Seoscout. It just occurred recently because I still used the tool few days ago.

Please, who has similar website where one can generate domain names? Or a spreadsheet? Or something to generate names.

PS: dotomator is restricted to dot com alone. I want to be able to generate domain names in other extensions, especially co.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2020
gentlewind:
Netsol just tire person. You can use it though. But you'll still be spammed! I have a belief that Netsol are the ones intentionally giving direct access to those developers to contact you. I get lots of unsolicited calls (mostly missed calls) daily on my GV number. I hope I don't miss a sale with this. And my email isn't left out either. Some go ahead to send messages to my WhatsApp. Very few contact me via SMS. They're mostly Indians.

All in all, if you can change your details (email especially) to something non-significant, please do.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Scholarsticchai:
An you give me scope on how you outbound

Sorry, bro, there's really nothing significant to tell. I still dey learn.

I think the only things that are worth noting are already stated here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/2009#95638395

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Do you know that this NETSOL 2.95l promo & d 4.95 is only for 5 domains per account but he be like say glo network dey help us bypass the limit. Make Dem no go block accounts o

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sales Report loading...

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
You can try Kombinator/org

Koats14:
It's sad to announce keywordin/com domain builder website has been acquired by Seoscout. It just occurred recently because I still used the tool few days ago.

Please, who has similar website where one can generate domain names? Or a spreadsheet? Or something to generate names.

PS: dotomator is restricted to dot com alone. I want to be able to generate domain names in other extensions, especially co.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hey guys, it's been a while.
I currently scrape leads for domains on google maps and yellow page as an extra. If you are interested, send me a message.
My Whatsapp is in the description of this message.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ihinmi(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good day,

Please how many days those it takes to receive payout from Dan through wire transfer.

Adesarm:
So i thought i should share my experience with DAN. Sold a domain 2wks ago for $270 and my payout option was automatically changed to wire transfer. I reached out to DAN by tagging simon that i didn't request for a wire transfer payout option but rather throughout BTC. 24hrs later they switched back the payout to crypto which was my initial payout option with them and the payment was sent to my luno address. On Thursday night i got a credit alert from my bank for the same payment i already received through my BTC tho it was minimal due to the exchange rate compared to the BTC rate i already received. It was so tempting but i decided to reach out to DAN notifying them that i received a double payment for the domain name.
James from DAN replied my message by thanking me for being honest and sincere and we both tried to look for way to send the payment back to them. James later send me a message to keep the second payout as a reward for my honesty.
Indeed it pays to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ihinmi(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Thanks.

Please how many days those it takes to receive payout from Dan through wire transfer.

ikhalyfah:

Outbound and goodluck.
Ps; ignore all bot appraisals especially for geo domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Adesarm:
So i thought i should share my experience with DAN. Sold a domain 2wks ago for $270 and my payout option was automatically changed to wire transfer. I reached out to DAN by tagging simon that i didn't request for a wire transfer payout option but rather throughout BTC. 24hrs later they switched back the payout to crypto which was my initial payout option with them and the payment was sent to my luno address. On Thursday night i got a credit alert from my bank for the same payment i already received through my BTC tho it was minimal due to the exchange rate compared to the BTC rate i already received. It was so tempting but i decided to reach out to DAN notifying them that i received a double payment for the domain name.
James from DAN replied my message by thanking me for being honest and sincere and we both tried to look for way to send the payment back to them. James later send me a message to keep the second payout as a reward for my honesty.
Indeed it pays to be honest.

I'm so proud of you, bro! May God continue to bless you for your honesty.

This reminds me of something I posted on my WhatsApp status yesterday: if honesty doesn't appear to pay in this life, it certainly will in the next.

Also, the incident brings to mind something similar that happened with Namesilo about 2-3 years ago when I started using BTC for accepting withdrawals. An initial payment wasn't confirmed even after waiting for days so they issued another. The second one cleared first and later I noticed my balance had increased by more than I expected.

I got in touch with Namesilo about this observation. But, unlike them, they didn't respond to my message. I thought maybe the money wasn't real (didn't understand BTC transactions that much then) until I decided to spend half of it several months later.

I had to contact the company again after this. They didn't respond again.

But I have been careful to leave the same BTC amount in my wallet until they either reach out or I have to spend it. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ihinmi:
Good day,

5working days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Hi everyone, trust everybody is doing great. It's been long.
For the past 2 months i have taken break for about 3weeks (my longest break), and some other resting times.
I've been active but barely.
Congratulations to past, recent and future sellers.
More sales to us all!
Regarding the blog, I've found time to add a post.

When it seems not to be working?
https://aisabdomains.com/when-it-seems-not-to-be-working/

Regards
hello boss, I sent you a pm some months ago when I just started even on namepros.
I really need to talk to you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ihinmi(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Thanks

Adesarm:

5working days

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Parzival001:
hello boss, I sent you a pm some months ago when I just started even on namepros.
I really need to talk to you
Hi, probably was off them.
Kindly PM me again. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ihinmi:
Thanks.

2-5 working days from my experience.
GT bank

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
This morning I was reading this thread when an email from Simon came in saying someone offered $400 for my domain. I was speechless as I'm yet to get my first sale from a domain I bought myself. I normally set $499 for most of my domains at first then reduce it with time so I thought I did for this cos I just got it yesterday.
So I wanted to counter the offer with $450 but it wasn't going, it says it shouldn't be more than $310 and that it when it occurred to me that I actually priced the domain at $310 so this end-user or someone with vpn is playing with me
After giving me hbp cry. It's not nice at all. I was disappointed but we move!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Parzival001:
This morning I was reading this thread when an email from Simon came in saying someone offered $400 for my domain. I was speechless as I'm yet to get my first sale from a domain I bought myself. I normally set $499 for most of my domains at first then reduce it with time so I thought I did for this cos I just got it yesterday.
So I wanted to counter the offer with $450 but it wasn't going, it says it shouldn't be more than $310 and that it when it occurred to me that I actually priced the domain at $310 so this end-user or someone with vpn is playing with me
After giving me hbp cry. It's not nice at all. I was disappointed but we move!
Accept, and relist, u can't tell. Right?

d logo says USA, i once tried using vpn to test my domain but logo showed Nigeria still, however, i believe my Vpn was not strong enough or something.

Accept and watch if he was real or not.
Don't forget to relist

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
silverrock:
You can try Kombinator/org
Thanks chief!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Accept, and relist, u can't tell. Right?

d logo says USA, i once tried using vpn to test my domain but logo showed Nigeria still, however, i believe my Vpn was not strong enough or something.

Accept and watch if he was real or not.
Don't forget to relist
I did as you said
I accepted and still unticked sold so it's listed again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Hi, probably was off them.
Kindly PM me again. Thanks
I'll reply to my former email so you can see my previous message
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Parzival001:
I did as you said
I accepted and still unticked sold so it's listed again
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimjongJezebel: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
U1:

This is getting scary o. shocked For days now, I haven't seen any GEO domain name that's worth regging for me. I hope these people get tired soon enough.

How man go dey shell out at least about 60 bucks to dropcatch a name that might not get sold.

I guess it's time to start looking at names more than 1-2 times before letting them drop. Make man kuku renew a good name for more years fit better pass this dropcatching o.

Una continue dey report GEO sales on Namepros, selling a name for $100, $200, instead of reporting only here, u people will run to namepros to report and those people think you're giving the name away for penny and would spoil the market for them. Most of them that were never into Geo, seeing some of those reports have decided to backorder them and keep them on their portfolios without outbounding. So, very soon the white guys won't you let people see shishi Geo names to buy until una get sense.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Veemah(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
iykepromotions:
once sold Torontoairportlimotaxi.com for $100. Dec. Last year.

thank u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
gentlewind:
Sales Report loading...

Great Pal, you're awesome! Please, is it the domain name we discussed on phone?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
IdeasPro:

Great Pal, you're awesome! Please, is it the domain name we discussed on phone?

Yes, she eventually pull the trigger, without notice grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
gentlewind:

Yes, she eventually pull the trigger, without notice grin
Zillion congrats! I told you. It's about patience and consistently. You're fully on course now. No retreat, no surrender!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: palinco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.