Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3593033 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sales!!!!!!!

Austinstartuplawyer

Bin: $499
Sold price: $499
Hold time: 3days
Registrar: netsol $2.95 promo

Floridastartuplawyer

Sold price: $200
Hold time: 7hrs
Registrar: netsol $2.95

I give glory to Almighty God for making it possible!!!!!

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
kimjongJezebel:

Una continue dey report GEO sales on Namepros, selling a name for $100, $200, instead of reporting only here, u people will run to namepros to report and those people think you're giving the name away for penny and would spoil the market for them. Most of them that were never into Geo, seeing some of those reports have decided to backorder them and keep them on their portfolios without outbounding. So, very soon the white guys won't you let people see shishi Geo names to buy until una get sense.
This has being my preaching all day long. I have said it as it was, but many people will not listen.
Many of those who take it as real business and can wait for many years assuming the trend is generic, they won't mind holding it foe long. What many people don't understand is that those gurus on name pros are opportunist. They come and prey, and go back to restrategize.
Na to use powerful SEO tools hand reg now and do your out bounding and keep your mouth shut to NP, if you eventually sell.
One of my. co extensions I sold many months to a company and reported it there, less than 3 days about 15 extensions gone. Funniest thing is that the name has trademark, that belong to the company even before my sale to them. Now many of the names listed about 5k and still hanging there unsold. Street needs to be wise now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
priceaction:

This has being my preaching all day long. I have said it as it was, but many people will not listen.
Many of those who take it as real business and can wait for many years assuming the trend is generic, they won't mind holding it foe long. What many people don't understand is that those gurus on name pros are opportunist. They come and prey, and go back to restrategize.
Na to use powerful SEO tools hand reg now and do your out bounding and keep your mouth shut to NP, if you eventually sell.
One of my. co extensions I sold many months extension to a company and reported it there, less than 3 days about 15 extensions gone. Funniest thing is that the name has trademark, that belong to the company even before my sale to them. Now many of the names listed about 5k and still hanging there on sold. Street needs to be wise now.

Well said.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
Sales!!!!!!!

Austinstartuplawyer/com

Floridastartuplawyer/com

Handreg or ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
kimjongJezebel:

Una continue dey report GEO sales on Namepros, selling a name for $100, $200, instead of reporting only here, u people will run to namepros to report and those people think you're giving the name away for penny and would spoil the market for them. Most of them that were never into Geo, seeing some of those reports have decided to backorder them and keep them on their portfolios without outbounding. So, very soon the white guys won't you let people see shishi Geo names to buy until una get sense.

This is scary mehn... I still wonder why people report their $100, $200 sales on Namepros. Common undecided

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
kimjongJezebel:

Now I ask

Who, told you all this?

Or you think it's only you or Nigerians that sell Geo domains for $200 or less.

Or you think it's only Nigerians that are reporting lesser priced domain sales on namepros.

Because I don't get your analysis one bit.

People have lost their jobs due to the pandemic and most people now work from home and have ventured into different types of online businesses, domaining inclusive.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
kimjongJezebel:

Those you call the oga or veterans fo sell names for $100 and below..

Doesn't matter

Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Promxy94:

Now I ask

Who, told you all this?

Or you think it's only you or Nigerians that sell Geo domains for $200.

Leave them jaare,
Not only Geo, most sell brandable for less than $100 as well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Carmal90:

Leave them jaare,
Not only Geo, most sell brandable for less than $100 as well.
I sold one for xx today smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Yes, ED may be tough, but geo no de finish, u can generate thousands of geos in a day!
It's all about city+services. We have thousands of them.
That ed geo u are rushing may expire with u, but dat one u sit down and coin could sell in few weeks.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I sold one for xx today smiley

That is my sources of income since March...

I have sold domain worth a million naira using this template, is it the best? Absolutely no, but profit is profit anyday anytime.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Yes, ED may be tough, but geo no de finish, u can generate thousands of geos in a day!
It's all about city+services. We have thousands of them.
That ed geo u are rushing may expire with u, but dat one u sit down and coin could sell in few weeks.

They don't know that.

As if we are in a competition with the whites,the same people that buy the domains from you.

If we are to sell domains to our fellow Nigerians how many of them will buy.

Maybe they might not even price lagosrealestate for 20k as a redirection to their website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Carmal90:

I have sold domain worth a million naira using this template, is it the best? Absolutely no, buy profit is profit anyday anytime.

So far as there is profit. No problem.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Carmal90:

I have sold domain worth a million naira using this template, is it the best? Absolutely no, buy profit is profit anyday anytime.
It's certainly a decent way to make money. If only i can make that connection to be selling at that price.
Shaa I've started building the connections gradually

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Has anyone sold a reputation lawyer or cannabis lawyer domain?
Are they even a correct law niche?

CC ikhalyfah and other gurus
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rob Monster and Nigerians, I was just listening to a podcast today and he said he helped a nigeria guy sell city/pianomovers for $850 by having a phonecall with the domain buyer, that he is very happy with the Nigerian domain community but i wonder why he seems to get a lot of hate among a large part of the domaining community.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Parzival001:
Has anyone sold a reputation lawyer or cannabis lawyer domain?
Are they even a correct law niche?

CC ikhalyfah and other gurus
Sold cannabis

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
donsheva:
Rob Monster and Nigerians, I was just listening to a podcast today and he said he helped a nigeria guy sell city/pianomovers for $850 by having a phonecall with the domain buyer, that he is very happy with the Nigerian domain community but i wonder why he seems to get a lot of hate among a large part of the domaining community.

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
golamike:

Handreg or ED?
both handreg.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
donsheva:

It's one of the reasons my domains are mainly pointed to his marketplace. Having a Nigerian as his Escrow Manager says a lot about how he view us. Besides, he normally has one or two good things to say about Nigerian domainers. That alone is an excellent way of marketing us positively to the rest of the world.

There's this particular domain of mine almost a month now the buyer, I don't know what happened. It's neither here nor there after agreement but Epik has taken over and are helping me facilitate the completion of the transaction. Hopefully by next week, the deal will be completed. Frankly, apart from 17 domains I now have at SquadHelp, all others are now at home in Epik grin

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Sold cannabis
Thank you for your reply
City+cannabis lawyer alone or was there anything added to it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KennieKingOba(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Sold cannabis
pls bro can you teach me how to venture into this domain creator?? Im really interested. Thank you.
07038361326 (whatsapp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good to know.
id911:

It's one of the reasons my domains are mainly pointed to his marketplace. Having a Nigerian as his Escrow Manager says a lot about how he view us. Besides, he normally has one or two good things to say about Nigerian domainers. That alone is an excellent way of marketing us positively to the rest of the world.

There's this particular domain of mine almost a month now the buyer, I don't know what happened. It's neither here nor there after agreement but Epik has taken over and are helping me facilitate the completion of the transaction. Hopefully by next week, the deal will be completed. Frankly, apart from 17 domains I now have at SquadHelp, all others are now at home in Epik grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Parzival001:

Thank you for your reply
City+cannabis lawyer alone or was there anything added to it?
City+cannabis lawyer and city+cannabis attorney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
donsheva:
Good to know.

Yeah. If I'm going to outbound, my lander is Epik except otherwise. Of course, not forgetting listing on Afternic because a lot of US end users prefer to buy @ Godaddy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
donsheva:

Rob and Epik has been in the news for some time for different reasons. Recent was Dan, then the PayPal ban and their reply to it. That being said, he and his team have a wonderful product in Epik and Masterbucks. Plus his promos, support for Naija domainers.

I love Epik.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Yes, I saw the news about PayPal dropping them, there are lots of political undertones and Epik stance on free speech and hosting of Far-right domains. But I really enjoy his banter sha. I read on DNW that Masterbucks was the cause of the paypal ban.
crudedude:

Rob and Epik has been in the news for some time for different reasons. Recent was Dan, then the PayPal ban and their reply to it. That being said, he and his team have a wonderful product in Epik and Masterbucks. Plus his promos, support for Naija domainers.

I love Epik.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Announcement!!!

Netsol $2.95 party don scatter embarassed
Add extra $2 on-top that $2.95 equalling $4.95(#400/$) and I'll buy your domain names for you on netsol. Service fee is still #200

Contact number is in my sig.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Do you know that this NETSOL 2.95l promo & d 4.95 is only for 5 domains per account but he be like say glo network dey help us bypass the limit. Make Dem no go block accounts o
A netsol rep actually told a friend of mine that $2.95 is 5 names per account. I wonder how I was able to buy over 150 in the last one week with it. Them don block am Sha embarassed
We move on to $4.95 grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Maskyy:
You must have read somewhere on this thread that all you need is here. Yea that's true. I'm a testimony to that. And I have contributed to the little I met.

For newbies and oldbies, I decided to collect all relevant data on domain biz here from page 1 till now in a pdf format. Instead of repeating questions and jumping from one space to another. Or looking for one special magic. Everything from boss and gurus here are in detail in this ebook.

Asking price: 3k

Note: All these are available here. But for a quick start and simplest guide from experience here with proofs is the reason for this ebook.

For your interest in it. Contact my WhatsApp directly https:///message/4SP757NVHSAUI1

More easy business guides and sales to us all.

Wishes,
Benny.

The ebook is now available to all. Check my signature and contact me for yours.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamhumble: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
Sales!!!!!!!

Austinstartuplawyer/com

Floridastartuplawyer/com

Congrats! Please is the netsol promo still on and how do I go about it? Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
silverrock:
Hey guys, it's been a while.
I currently scrape leads for domains on google maps and yellow page as an extra. If you are interested, send me a message.
My Whatsapp is in the description of this message.

Google maps, really? How much would that cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.