Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568163 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Appraisal For My Recently Expired Geo Domains: Part 4

https://aisabdomains.com/appraisal-for-my-recently-expired-geo-domains-part-4/

Nice one iKhalyfah

I saw u had California wedding music which didn't sell, and I sold wedding music Chicago last month for $200 hold time was just 2days.
Honesty I have never seen a business unpredictable like domaining.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Promxy94:

Nice one iKhalyfah

I saw u had California wedding music which didn't sell, and I sold wedding music Chicago last month for $200 hold time was just 2days.
Honesty I have never seen a business unpredictable like domaining.
Something i was pondering this morning.
Grace, grace and grace is something we really need.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Something i was pondering this morning.
Grace, grace and grace is something we really need.

Yes that's why I keep telling people and end my sales report with

GOD GRACE

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
tipsy01:

Wch bank own still works?

I didn't use card directly. I attached my cards to PayPal account so as to make payment online.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Let me leave an observation here: be careful of what free tools you use for verifying emails, particularly for bulk verification. Consider using a paid option instead.

I have tried the free bulk tools by H-supertools and hqhow at different times; the results were disappointing. They often marked valid email addressess as invalid. I could have easily missed many valid addresses had I not been observant.

If you can't afford to pay for verification yet, please make do with manual or single email verification. MailTester used to be helpful for this but not anymore. I recently found that Verifyemailaddress/org isn't as bad for single email verifications as I had thought all this time.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bonjour Monieurs, still taking orders. grin

Prinss:
Big big shoutout to all my esteemed clients and customers... Its still your guy Prinss, your best plug for all your scraping and outbounding needs

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
U1:
Let me leave an observation here: be careful of what free tools you use for verifying emails, particularly for bulk verification. Consider using a paid option instead.

I have tried the free bulk tools by H-supertools and hqhow at different times; the results were disappointing. They often marked valid email addressess as invalid. I could have easily missed many valid addresses had I not been observant.

If you can't afford to pay for verification yet, please make do with manual or single email verification. MailTester used to be helpful for this but not anymore. I recently found that Verifyemailaddress/org isn't as bad for single email verifications as I had thought all this time.
Las las, nothing will beat d manual way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
U1:

Thanks for sharing this on time bro... I actually need this information�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello ikhalyfah, U1,

My forner email i used for outbound was disabled so i tried to get it back all to no avail... Anyway i eventually opened another mail yesterday and i have like 160 end users to mail...

My question is if i sent the 160 mail one by one till i finish it, i hope my new account will not be disabled again due to high influx of message sent for a new email address...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RedPhoenix: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
midehill:
Hello ikhalyfah, U1,

My forner email i used for outbound was disabled so i tried to get it back all to no avail... Anyway i eventually opened another mail yesterday and i have like 160 end users to mail...

My question is if i sent the 160 mail once, i hope my new account will not be disabled again due to high influx of message sent for a new email addeess...

Never send more than 90 emails at once

I send up to 1k emails a day on my accounts and it doesn't get disabled.

Anyway these are very old accounts. 5/7/10 years old

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
midehill:
Hello ikhalyfah, U1,

My question is if i sent the 160 mail one by one till i finish it, i hope my new account will not be disabled again due to high influx of message sent for a new email address...
It's too new to send 160 mails a day.
Maybe divide the mails to two
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

It's too new to send 160 mails a day.
Maybe divide the mails to two

Okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello All, please what do you think of

Codingabc//king
Codingfile//king
Fortecard//king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Good day sir,

I just registered on Flutterwave but I'm having issues in creating the virtual card. Does it require for main bank card like Mastercard cos I have no money in my account?

Kindly awaiting your response sir.
check "card" section.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pls, btc expert help me out.

Dan just sent my money via btc, but all I see is in my quidax account is the value of 0.0314677btc and notification. The account is empty still no monetary values or btc added to my balace.

Pls what can I do. I have messaged Dan staff they seem to offline.

What can I do?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
gentlewind:

Dan just sent my money via btc, but all I see is in my quidax account is the value of 0.0314677btc and notification. The account is empty still no monetary values or btc added to my balace.

What can I do?

Just give it some time it will show
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
gentlewind:

What can I do?
It takes time for bitcoin to reflect this days; sometimes hours......fear not, is blockchain delay....it will reflect since it has been submitted....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
virtuedagirl:

Just give it some time it will show

Thanks the eagle has landed. I have received the value now grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
ollybode:

It takes time for bitcoin to reflect this days; sometimes hours......fear not, is blockchain delay....it will reflect since it has been submitted....

Thanks Olly. I'm smiling now

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
kimjongJezebel:
I've seen some people attacking me for saying we should tone down on the way we report low dollar GEO sales on nempros. I never said we should stop reporting but we should do it with sense. It's obvious we can't compete with some of these guys. The rate of GEOs being backordered has increased astronomically in recent times due basically to some sales reports. This I can authoritatively say. Apart from the issue of backordering, I've even seen a situation where some guys reported some low dollar sales on an important niche here and on Namepros, a week later, almost all important cities in the US on that particular niche are registered with BIN price of $2500 and above. How many Nigerians or Indians would put that kind of a price on GEOs? Very few and so, basically it's the white guys. I'm not against reporting all brandable sales on Namepros and GEOs too but with GEOs make we apply small sense because na geo we dey take chop small small for now.

There are several factors working against us as Nigerians in making money online. We must therefore be very wise in decision making process. I have a GEO domain I should have long sold but the end user is suspecting I'm not from the US. He's asking how much I was making with my company and that website in that city, even when I told him it's a domain not a website, asking for proof of my address in US and all sorts of questions I must call him to clarify. He says he likes the domain but all these things he's asking is making things complicated. But with their people, I'm sure him for don buy the domain since.

I wanted to address or corroborate that your post but I was distracted and forgot about it. It is sad that people are attacking you for speaking what is obvious to discerning minds.

Let clarify and maybe some persons will learn.

One Nigerian reported the sale of a drone domain name on namepros. I was on that thread and within 24 hours, someone swept over 20 cities of that niche. I know this because I scanned through. The person sold some and some were even pending sale as I was checking... it got so bad that there was nothing left.

While there was a geo domain name I sold. Because I kept my mouth shut, I ended up making 4 figures within same niche.

You can report here but mind what you drop on namepros. Those guys have better jobs, good cashflow and this affords them the luxury to buy up to 100 domains within a short while.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itsIYKE(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Can someone please help me with an good outbounding email template

Sht is getting real
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
slumbee:
Now that election is over, I hope these end users will start purchasing domains again

Sold UsedCarsOdessa/king last month for $100.
The site immediately redirected to joebiden.com

Na that time I sabi say e don over for Trump. Lol
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriaismine:

Chai, this is so devastating.

How can we solve this kind of problem

Simple if you've basic SEO knowledge and a standing blog website as a digital marketing expert. Write a small free ebook download and send it to him/her on "how to make money online with your domain name and website." List and discuss practical ideas in this free electronic book.

You'll continue to use it for years to come with updates from time to time to reflect current SEO trends. S/he will know that you're not just for the bucks only. Sincerely. working from home and making money online is the best thing that have happened to mankind. The opportunities are endless and priceless if you master the trade.

Some of your buyers may even hire you for retainer contract and pay you as much as $200 to $500 per month. The world is your oyster if you know what you're doing online. But it requires sacrifice of learning and mastery!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Carmal90:

Same guy

Are you kidding? He or she should grow up in the business. Good two-word combination as a domain should not be toiled with or allowed to expire!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sales Report!!!!

Name= NexaBio/king
SP= 1,999 USD
My Commission= 499 USD
VENUE= SH

To God be all the glory!

More sales to us all, IJN...Amen.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
FESTAC101:
Sales Report!!!!

Name= NexaBio/king SP= 1,9999 USD My Commission= 499 USD VENUE= SH
To God be all the glory!
Congrats man, more sales to us

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
FESTAC101:
Sales Report!!!!

Name= NexaBio/king
SP= 1,9999 USD
My Commission= 499 USD
VENUE= SH

To God be all the glory!

congrat

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
As Sales never come

Make we report reg of the day

BrandBullion //com

grin cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
richkal:

it seems their Naira master card no longer works for online payment. Just go and register a PayPal account to save up the stress.

I believe UBA prepaid Visa Card works.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
FESTAC101:
Sales Report!!!!

Name= NexaBio/king
SP= 1,9999 USD
My Commission= 499 USD
VENUE= SH

To God be all the glory!

What is the hold time?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
FESTAC101:
Sales Report!!!!

Name= NexaBio/king
SP= 1,9999 USD
My Commission= 499 USD
VENUE= SH

To God be all the glory!

Congratulations bro
James39:
As Sales never come

Make we report reg of the day

BrandBullion //com

grin cheesy grin
Make I follow you laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: hilaryCU(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.