Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553759 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Firefox01:
Put it in SH ke? Register it yourself.
Good. But is SH that bad? I just had a domain I thought was world class (lol) turned down.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2020
justmykel:

Sorry I don't know much about the standard listing.
Okay. What about contests? Is it wise? It strikes like a place OGs in the domaining world comes to steal domain ideas. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

Please Mentor me
I'm new here and the past thread are quite overwhelming

You can send me PM or follow the link below this post to contact me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Good. But is SH that bad? I just had a domain I thought was world class (lol) turned down.
Take your time to study SH and their names. Don't submit, take time to understand first. Else, u will submit 6billion (and dis is not an exaggeration) "world class" names and they will be rejected.

When i started using SH, i took a whole month + to understand how they work before i began submitting, and when i started submitting, my acceptance rate was high.

So if SH is your interest, take ur time with them.
If geo is your interest, take ur time to understand it.
If general brandable is ur interest, take more time to understand it.

Goodluck

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Take your time to study SH and their names. Don't submit, take time to understand first. Else, u will submit 6billion (and dis is not an exaggeration) "world class" names and they will be rejected.

When i started using SH, i took a whole month + to understand how they work before i began submitting, and when i started submitting, my acceptance rate was high.

So if SH is your interest, take ur time with them.
If geo is your interest, take ur time to understand it.
If general brandable is ur interest, take more time to understand it.

Goodluck
Thanks. I'm interested in all though. cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Obagoblog:
What a MIRACLE WEEKEND for me... Was very broke. Had only 2k on me on Friday. Then I decided to re-outbound some domain I registered when I started 4 months ago. To make it easier to sell. I reduce their prices to $100 each.

Friday Outbound & Sale
Chester County Realty //king

Saturday Outbound & Sale
Fresno Floors //king

Today Sunday Outbound and Sale
Katy Marketing Agency // king

I was even reading for tomorrow's paper when got the last mail today. I will make sure I don't repeat the mistake of not buying more domain after some sales.

Like Oga iyke said, you can't loose in this biz if you follow the rules and protocols.

To God be the Glory!!!
Congratulations!!! I came across your portfolio on Dan and I said this person has good name. I wanted to tell the owner to change the price of Katy.... But was too busy to come online and I saw it sold the same day. Stay positive ���

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KennieKingOba(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2020
gentlewind:

Bro, your question suggest you still have a lot to learn concerning domain flipping. It's more than just buying names, you'll need to first understand the rudiments of this biz.

Without this you will regret investing your money into it.

If you can read this thread at least page 1-300 you will be prepared to start.

Without this I don't think � you stand a chance to make money selling domain.

Even up till now I am still a learner, Nah grace found me for those sell this year.

Please put in the work first you will smile later.

Pls lemme add you on WhatsApp or message you via mail, maybe I can get one or two hints from you than could help, I'm a fast and smart learner plssl.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Josmila:
Guys I just got this from an end-user..... "Yeah I would need somebody to set up the whole website and do the quick link and everything I'm not technologically inclined if you want to meditate on it and give me a price on bringing my Facebook business page up-to-date with a website and give me a quote that would be something I would be interested..."

I need the services of a web developer, someone very good please as I've promised to get someone who'll wow him with the end product.. You can PM me and we'll take it from there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mercygreatwoman(f): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
IdeasPro:

You can send me PM or follow the link below this post to contact me.

Ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
midehill:
Hello ikhalyfah, U1,

My forner email i used for outbound was disabled so i tried to get it back all to no avail... Anyway i eventually opened another mail yesterday and i have like 160 end users to mail...

My question is if i sent the 160 mail one by one till i finish it, i hope my new account will not be disabled again due to high influx of message sent for a new email address...

Sorry for the late response, bro. Just checking since the previous post.

I can see your question has been answered, though.

If this doesn't sound too hard, I'd suggest you send no more than 20 emails a day when starting with a new email address. This is not a rule; just an observation.

Also, make sure you avoid mail merge with that new email address for now. Send emails manually.

I currently have a Gmail address that starts bouncing emails from around after the first 15 emails sent, so it's useless for outbounding. I guess the mistake I made was attempting to do a mail merge for outbounding when the account was newly opened. Practically all the emails I attempted to send with the merge in that attempt bounced.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
U1:

Sorry for the late response, bro. Just checking since the previous post.

I can see your question has been answered, though.

If this doesn't sound too hard, I'd suggest you send no more than 20 emails a day when starting with a new email address. This is not a rule; just an observation.

Also, make sure you avoid mail merge with that new email address for now. Send emails manually.

I currently have a Gmail address that starts bouncing emails from around after the first 15 emails sent, so it's useless for outbounding. I guess the mistake I made was attempting to do a mail merge for outbounding when the account was newly opened. Practically all the emails I attempted to send with the merge in that attempt bounced.
please, how do you list on different registrars? I know this question has been answered before but the column to input seem to have changed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlarheymar(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pls I want to sell d following geo domians @very cheap price:

SanDiegoSolarHome.com
TulsaBeautySupply.com
ChicagoInteriorDecoration.com
PhiladelphiaEventPhotography.com
TucsonAutoMechanic.com

If interested kindly send a DM cool. Thank u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
donsheva:
Yes, I saw the news about PayPal dropping them, there are lots of political undertones and Epik stance on free speech and hosting of Far-right domains. But I really enjoy his banter sha. I read on DNW that Masterbucks was the cause of the paypal ban.

I applauded their initial stance on free speech. Think they finally caved and stopped the hosting. In this weird world of cancel culture, social media bans, silencing of voices with different opinions, it was a refresher seeing a brand take a stand against all of it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
what card works with Netsol? even my paypal reports an error (Ecobank card)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Josmila:
Guys I just got this from an end-user..... "Yeah I would need somebody to set up the whole website and do the quick link and everything I'm not technologically inclined if you want to meditate on it and give me a price on bringing my Facebook business page up-to-date with a website and give me a quote that would be something I would be interested..."

I need the services of a web developer, someone very good please as I've promised to get someone who'll wow him with the end product.. You can PM me and we'll take it from there.
why I no dey get this kind thing? omo, cool extra 1k$ be that. congrats..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LSKD: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
$2.95 for .com at network solutions.

I'll help you register at $2.95(400/$)
Service charge #250 per domain
WhatsApp me on 09021134254

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sourceberry: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds speedily.

Whatsapp link - https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by innosolo: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
@ iykepromotions I need a domain sales letter @ yusuf.akpeji@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nurex01(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wish everyone best of luck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
LSKD:
$2.95 for .com at network solutions.

I'll help you register at $2.95(400/$)
Service charge #250 per domain
WhatsApp me on 09021134254

Guys be careful ooo.... Someone needs to vouch for this guy. His Nairaland account is new.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
So, I draft this compelling outbound letter. Also join with some previous one here. It's effective.
--------------------------

Hi there,

Your Company, [ Company name ] was among the top new list of companies offering [company service] Service in [State/City]. These are gathered data by our SEO Research Team.

With competitors on this same lists with you, we decide to sell
www.[domain].com to you to have an edge.
The asking price is $150.

You can use this domain name in domain strategy to attract new clients and be ahead of your competitors.

If you are interested please follow the link below to see all necessary processes

[DomainName.com]

Reach us for further enquiries : your Yourgmail@gmail.com

Wishes,
Your Name
CEO, [Your Company name or your Gmail without .com].
---------------------------------

The compile and complete ebook on domaining from page 1 is ready. Contact ME on WhatsApp(Price: 3k). Link on my signature

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Josmila:
Guys I just got this from an end-user..... ]"Yeah I would need somebody to set up the whole website and do the quick link and everything I'm not technologically inclined if you want to meditate on it and give me a price on bringing my Facebook business page up-to-date with a website and give me a quote that would be something I would be interested..."[/i][/b]

I need the services of a web developer someone very good please as I've promised to get someone who'll wow him with the end product.. You can PM me and we'll take it from there.

Im just seeing this. If you still need this service . Let's talk the deal on WhatsApp. My chat link on my signature.
This is not a big deal. And for others who need a service of a web developer. Im not too far from DM.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Maskyy:
So, I draft this compelling outbound letter. Also join with some previous one here. It's effective.
--------------------------

Hi there,

Your Company, [ Company name ] was among the top new list of companies offering [company service] Service in [State/City]. These are gathered data by our SEO Research Team.

With competitors on this same lists with you, we decide to sell
www.[domain].com to you to have an edge.
The asking price is $150.

You can use this domain name in domain strategy to attract new clients and be ahead of your competitors.

If you are interested please follow the link below to see all necessary processes

[DomainName.com]

Reach us for further enquiries : your Yourgmail@gmail.com

Wishes,
Your Name
CEO, [Your Company name or your Gmail without .com].
---------------------------------

The compile and complete ebook on domaining from page 1 is ready. Contact ME on WhatsApp(Price: 3k). Link on my signature

Hi...please i need a good outbound letter to a company who has a different domain extension from the one i am selling.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Josmila:

contact me www.digitalsam.carrd.co

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Depressed101:
contact me www.digitalsam.carrd.co
Boss, this your domain name get as e be øøø grin grin grin

Spend Domaining money now grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
please, how do you list on different registrars? I know this question has been answered before but the column to input seem to have changed.

I don't. Different marketplaces, yes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
U1:

I don't. Different marketplaces, yes.
Exactly. How?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Exactly. How?

Bro, this shows that you have not read this thread very well or you've not been taking notes.

While you can list your domains at different marketplaces, you can use the nameservers of only one of them.

You will easily see where to list your domains on each marketplace by going to the portfolio section. When there, you will see an option to add domains (Domain Importer on DAN, if I remember correctly).

Fill in the nameserver detais of your preferred marketplace (e.g. DAN) into the nameserver fields at your registrar for each domain name that you list.

If you don't know how to change nameservers, try searching for something like "change nameservers Dynadot" assuming the registrar is Dynadot.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Votumejero:
kindly help with the link or promo code you are using, thanks.
You fit no believe me o but I am not using any code or special link!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: HIGHESTPOPORI(m), trafficpools, Allfavours and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.