Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552663 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Spiritualizt:
thanks boss i appreciate pls i need your help on how to convert my BTC to my naira wallet for withdraw
Is your btc on Luno?
Start reading from page 1890

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Get .Com at Namecheap for 4.98 with promo code BFTLDREG
5name per account

PS: Congratulations to all the recent sellers

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Josmila:

Never used them before, so I thought to try regging a name. I've been billed £1, but yet to receive any email confirmation. So I initiated a chat with one of their reps and was told my registration has been effected, but needs to be reviewed by their administrator. This usually happens within 24 hours, at that time I'll receive an email with further instructions.

That's some procedure I've never seen before. Not sure I'd want to reg any more names with them, especially as it's yet unclear if dan or epik support them. Mak man no come sell, to push go be wahala.

Any btw, the promo has no limit per account according to the sales rep. You can on a registration spree if you got the money grin
Did you finally get the name?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Colehn1800:
[b]build your army of good Domains and outbound[b]!!!!!
hmm this one shook me

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2020
2sexycom:
I don't know what is wrong with most of you... There is always someone that will behave like a brainless nonentity.

You packed CEO names, you didn't pitch to any of them but went to fill escrow form with CEO name and email and when the transaction was followed, the company owners were shocked and surprised because they had no prior contact or knowledge of what is going.

Imagine the embarrassment you brought to everyone.

why are you like this for heaven's sake? JUST WHY? is it that your brain is not functioning or what? You better go and apologize for the nonsense you caused. You know yourself.
Sir is it possible for we as Nigerians to use the services of escrow.com? I have an end user and he only wants to transact via escrow.. I'd appreciate a reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Isaacbaye3(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2020
Femcesc07:
5name per account

did namecheap have an account with Dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Isaacbaye3:

Yes they do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mtakahela(f): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2020
I bought a domain yesterday at porkbun and I've changed the server to Dan ,today i received an email from dan asking to create sale page
I thought its set automatic after listing it .
Help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
tranxo:

Is your btc on Luno?
Start reading from page 1890
no on quidax i wanted to learn from you how to sell and increase the funds but later sold it for 488/dollar at 136dollars[after Dan's commission] for posterity sake how can i trade to increase the funds?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mtakahela:
I bought a domain yesterday at porkbun and I've changed the server to Dan ,today i received an email from dan asking to create sale page
Help
Screenshot the message pls.
Remember to mask d domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Femcesc07:
5name per account

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mtakahela(f): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Screenshot the message pls.
Remember to mask d domain

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Femcesc07:
5name per account

For 5 names at once like porkbun or one by one?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Femcesc07:
5name per account

Thanks for this bro + ICANN fees though so $5.16

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oladforever: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Click here to make money ($) without paying a dime. https:///377FyFU. You can withdraw your money through paypal or bitcoin when you register. Thank me later.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Colehn1800:

Keep going bro, me I outbound 6 Domains yesterday, 5 on Thursday and Friday for Black Friday and Cyber Monday promo, the replies I got was "No El El Un" "Stop" "Remove me from your list" "Remove me from your spam emails"
and blocking!
But don't ever relent, keep moving and by the grace of God, in 2021 we will all go harder in this hustle and grow, looking back with just smiles.

For newbies like me, don't let this discourage you, the distance from what you want and where you're now is action
Don't just pray, work harder every day, learn from king Asa in the Bible, he never relented on God's protection, he also built an army for Israel, build your army of good Domains and outbound!!!!!

It is well with us bro...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
evioke:
good morning house, please there is an online business that can fetch you above 100k per month, i said i should share it with you all because the economy presently is not helping situation. Kindly quote me if you are interested, am not taking a penny from anybody. Read and digest it.

Interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mtakahela:

Recheck the nameserver
Ns1.dan.com
Ns2.dan.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chymdyx(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
evioke:
good morning house, please there is an online business that can fetch you above 100k per month, i said i should share it with you all because the economy presently is not helping situation. Kindly quote me if you are interested, am not taking a penny from anybody. Read and digest it.

I am interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
evioke:
Read from page 1. This thread will fetch you 100k under 3 hours.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
alawi5k:
Read from page 1. This thread will fetch you 100k under 3 hours.

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
SKhanmi:

For 5 names at once like porkbun or one by one?
I'm yet to use it
Isaacbaye3:
Yeah they do
Thanks for this bro + ICANN fees though so $5.16[/quote]Yeah it possible cos I updated the thread immediately I receive the mail, I haven't use it yet thou

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please how did you make payment for it?

Mtakahela:
Help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
evioke:
I'm interested
tomco5472@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pls help with a convincing reply..

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ramon92:
Pls help with a convincing reply..

Ask what he can offer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
For me I try to tell them that it is a one time mail and I stick to it.

This used to be me - still experimenting more or less, though.

I later decided to start following up one or two times after reading from people that it helps.

Still, I think 80-90% of the sales I have made so far resulted from the initial contact.

kennypoka2:

This was a name I bought and dropped after reaching out to end-users and no replies. This life ehn...

Please guy, can you message me? I will like to get your sales letter

I can relate very well with this. Held on to a name for a full year, didn't sell. Someone else here that picked it after I dropped got it sold for a higher price within a few months.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

○•○
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
toby345:
hmm this one shook me

Yes, very valid point.

What I have observed so far is that some people are more lucky or blessed in this biz. Such people may sell like 1+ out of every 3 domain names or sell for higher figures.

For others, it's a game of numbers - keep on regging good names and hope to get lucky at some point. I have read from some people that they sell like 1 out of every 10-15 domain names. A single sale, however, usually makes up for the ones not sold.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
evioke:
Tell me about it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
donsheva:
During the last NamesCon 2020 in September, I was able to attend due to a free ticket I got after I answered some questions from the organizers that I am a new domainer (then about 8 months in the game) and I would like to attend to increase my knowledge and network with the domain industry professionals and believe me I learnt a lot, it was there that I was able to meet up and chat with a lot of industry professionals, there is a NamesCon coming up in January ($79 to register- $59 Early Bird ends November 29) and there are limited free tickets if you have not attended a NamesCon before, just go NamesCon.Online and take a survey, you will be asked some questions, answer all truthfully and you MAY get a free ticket. It was a fantastic experience and worth every dime. hoping to see more Nigerians there in January.

bro I just filled the new commer survey, I just got a mail that I am qualified for namecons 2021. I was sent another link to reg or so... thanks for the info... I hope I'm on the right track...

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good evening fam..

I uploaded a name suggestion to SquadHelp today and the upload date is showing September 18, 2018.

The name is currently unregistered

Please, is there any cause to worry? Or something wrong

Secondly, I uploaded a name that's pending approval for over 12days now.. Is it a sign that the name will be approved?

Top bosses make una help me answer my JJC questions. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.