Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532068 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
johnoj24:

I know that's the kind of answers you like
grin grin
Chai. Wetin I do na?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
oprah007:
Wish Us Well smiley smiley
Bros na ibadan we dey too ...Hoe he go be na grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dear Bosses in the house,

I have a brandable I want to hand reg. I just love it and hope to hold it for possible sales.
************mario///King
I have this thought it appears like toying with a trademark name.

Please I need your guide and advice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
ChiefOlabowla:
Dear Bosses in the house,

I have a brandable I want to hand reg. I just love it and hope to hold it for possible sales.
************mario///King
I have this thought it appears like toying with a trademark name.

Please I need your guide and advice.

Name ending with Mario is not good imo,
Don't reg it

Go to namebio.com, check if there is any similar sale, type "mario.com" in to Google and see if some other companies are using Mario in there brand names.

Dont reg imo, unless it is supermario.com

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Please I want to list a domain on GoDaddy auction, must I pay for the reserve price?

Cc: Carmal90

ElonMosque
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Cc: Carmal90

ElonMosque
Yes. $4.99
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
alawi5k:
Yes. $4.99

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Branduche:
Next time when calling that name, wear traditional attire cool

How you take know say I no put on full traditional attire? I weak o. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
tranxo:

Daylight robbery!!!!

Na today? Since 1802! grin

I can't remember the last time I withdrew money via bank because of this. I had even thought they're paying up to 386/$. shocked

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Finally i made my first sale, i started this journey this year July i always imagined what it will feel like to make my own sale after seeing names that get sold here. now i can relate and feel the excitement that comes with Simon's email especially this period i needed money. though the money is small but it means a lot to me. When i saw the offer from dan i no think am twice na rush i take accept am, i know wetin i don see for these endusers hand abeg, I want to sincerely thank the Almighty God exclusively for giving me the grace to complete this sale, also i thank Mr iykepromotion for your tutorials and support. and lastly to all the Ogas dem ikhalyfah Promxy94 thorrvik55 OYENIYIJK tranxo awsomeduru thank you all.

NAME: SELLYOURTIMESHARES//KING

BIN: 250

SOLD: 150

HOLD TIME: 4MONTHS

REGISTRAR: DYNADOT

MARKETPLACE: DAN

MORE SALES TO US ALL AND TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT NO WORRY JESUS GO REACH YOUR SIDE.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Print.. as in with typewriter?
grin grin grin why am I even laughing?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

cheesy Typewriter dey print?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fresno/Custom/Homes/com

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

I almost fell off my chair laughing cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
id911:
Fresno/Custom/Homes/com

$7.28 acquisition from Namecheap
SP= $400
HT= 3 Weeks
SV= Epik

Thanks
Congrats..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Geofavor:

Congrats..

Thanks! More sales to us all, Amen.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
tranxo:

Chai. Wetin I do na?
Nothing boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

grin sorry I wanted to say typewriter
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Before people help you with answers here mehn! God forbid I do that when I turn pro.
Everybody gat problem Boss.
We check here and continue with our normal lives.
Find a boss you can run to at all times.
Regards

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Congrats! I pray make e reach my side.
I'm yet to make my first sale and I started late June. I'm still believing in God! I know say e go happen.
Spiritualizt:
Finally i made my first sale, i started this journey this year July i always imagined what it will feel like to make my own sale after seeing names that get sold here. now i can relate and feel the excitement that comes with Simon's email especially this period i needed money. though the money is small but it means a lot to me. When i saw the offer from dan i no think am twice na rush i take accept am, i know wetin i don see for these endusers hand abeg, I want to sincerely thank the Almighty God exclusively for giving me the grace to complete this sale, also i thank Mr iykepromotion for your tutorials and support. and lastly to all the Ogas dem ikhalyfah Promxy94 thorrvik55 OYENIYIJK tranxo awsomeduru thank you all.

MORE SALES TO US ALL AND TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT NO WORRY JESUS GO REACH YOUR SIDE.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Everybody gat problem Boss.
We check here and continue with our normal lives.
Find a boss you can run to at all times.
Regards
Problems and time is just excuses people make when not interested in doing something.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
collinsuchendu:

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with most of you... There is always someone that will behave like a brainless nonentity.

You packed CEO names, you didn't pitch to any of them but went to fill escrow form with CEO name and email and when the transaction was followed, the company owners were shocked and surprised because they had no prior contact or knowledge of what is going.

Imagine the embarrassment you brought to everyone.

why are you like this for heaven's sake? JUST WHY? is it that your brain is not functioning or what? You better go and apologize for the nonsense you caused. You know yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
id911:
Fresno/Custom/Homes/com

$7.28 acquisition from Namecheap
SP= $400
HT= 3 Weeks
SV= Epik

Thanks
congrats man... i have one customhomes domain but it never sold lol

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
2sexycom:
I don't know what is wrong with most of you... There is always someone that will behave like a brainless nonentity.

You packed CEO names, you didn't pitch to any of them but went to fill escrow form with CEO name and email and when the transaction was followed, the company owners were shocked and surprised because they had no prior contact or knowledge of what is going.

why are you like this for heaven's sake? JUST WHY? is it that your brain is not functioning or what? You better go and apologize for the nonsense you caused. You know yourself.

Haaaaaaaaa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Spiritualizt:

Congrats.....I'm next

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
allandutch:

cheesy Typewriter dey print?
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
2sexycom:

This is quite disturbing. You mean someone actually did this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
collinsuchendu:

shocked shocked I rest my case.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Problems and time is just excuses people make when not interested in doing something.
Ok Then.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
2sexycom:
congrats man... i have one customhomes domain but it never sold lol

Thanks bruh! U sabi how e dey go for that level sometimes nah. You go sell

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Congrats to the recent sellers.

To waiting for their first, hang on, it's closer than you thought.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.