Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:52 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461406 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by godforus(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Promxy94:

My price is 1k now for it.

I have dropped several of similar scenerio domains.

But don't know why am holding onto this one.

Dynadot just messaged me of the expiration today, that it has expired, see as I rush to go renew am
bro, sorry for off topic, but are u d guy selling me an Instagram account of 2k followers on whatsapp?
Just wanna confirm if its not a false identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please what authorities grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
codemaniacs:

stop trying to be smart by half.

the word "devil" is a religious connotation..

it is not evil to ask a debtor to pay his debts..

I don't think the bank can freeze anyone's account because a creditor is trying to get his/her money back unless the creditor has legal documents to support his/her claims.

I don't intend to push this further. If you have refused to understand and accept my analogy, so be it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:
bro, sorry for off topic, but are u d guy selling me an Instagram account of 2k followers on whatsapp?
grin grin lmaoo
He has put a disclaimer out here countless time.
He's not the one.
Don't fall for scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NiceMen: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
codemaniacs:

there is no d:evil anywhere, d:evil doesn't exist...

Nigeria is in its current state due to the "let it go" mentality...

next time, just tell the person to ignore giving the person begging anything... don't involve devil or anything religious or spiritual...

if a person borrows money from a bank and doesn't pay, the person's collateral will be taken from him/her or the person will be arrested. the person begging has already created a problem for the person lending by not paying on time...

if you own a company and people are buying your products/services on credit and when that credit lapses they don't pay, your company will crumble... now change it from a company to life, some people's life have crumbled because the person they borrowed money did not pay back the money.

Thanks to you and others that commented.

If I was afraid, I wouldn't ask here. I just want to know if it is possible to have his bank account frozen. That is all that matters. Like you stated, "Let it go" is why we have a dysfunctional society because people feel there are no consequences for their actions.

We must learn to put a fight otherwise, people will continue to take us for a ride. A man took 2.5 Million from my friend and it was when I got involved that his eyes opened. Prior to that, the man was playing my friend with lies. I couldn't let it go. I was the one who checkmated ALL his scheme and blocked all the holes he tried to hide through like a house rat and when he couldn't hide anymore, he started admitting.

That matter dragged on and involved some pastors at Winners. We took the battle to Canaanland and I personally made a scene, not minding the environment. Guess what? After that incident, even though they had been playing hide and seek for several months, they paid the money 3 days after to the man that initially took the money.

It was after they paid the last batch that we found out that the previous money paid had been squandered by the original debtor who had dealings with my friend. He has almost finished paying the original capital but there are things he did prior to that BECAUSE he felt there are no consequences. But guess what, we have a plan B for him. When he took the money 3 years ago, he agreed to pay interest and that interest has accrued to over 2.5M now. Plan B awaits him.

The reason why I want to have the account frozen is because of the distance between I and this dude, plus he thought and boasted that he can beat me grin. That account will be frozen until he agrees to pay what he took from me because ordinarily if he were close to me, he can't say what he said on phone to my face. He probably thought he could stand me in physical combat because I ALWAYS posture a calm personality, very very calm so much that you will assume I can't throw a punch. At least, when I get this done, he will know I am no push over, contrary to what he thought and that will change whatever perception he erroneously had about me.

Never let anybody take you for a ride and just because you are good for humanity sake does not mean that you are silly. NEVER EVER... if you allow them, you are giving them opportunity to do it on someone else as they will feel there is nothing anybody can do because they have always gotten away. But when put up a fight, they will always think twice before they do anything silly.

Mind you, the guy I am referring to had done it to another person prior to my own experience and that one sent me a text message with an unknown number that I should warn him to pay the loan he took. He denied it. I have records of everything...

Anyway, thanks for everyone. Enjoy your thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:

Thanks for bringing this to my notice.

Sorry am not the one selling Instagram followers. It's fraud. Anybody using my username to do that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Qulink1:

grin grin lmaoo
He has put a disclaimer out here countless time.
He's not the one.
Don't fall for scammers

I wonder.

Aside domaining I don't think I involve myself in anyother online business.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I understand but I don't subscribe to God(s) or religion. Not anymore.

Looking forward to what you will say when you hit the bearish period.

ElonMosque:

Oops.

When money started rolling in with little effort at the beggining, I felt like I am the next 2sexycom. But bearish changes my paradigm as time goes on.
tosan200:

Yinmu

Lolz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Rawblings:
city + crane service

or

city + crane services

Which one is better?

Crane service

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
richkal:

Oops.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
richkal:

When money started rolling in with little effort at the beggining, I felt like I am the next 2sexy. But bearish changes my paradigm as time goes on.

Hmm interesting smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
richkal:

When money started rolling in with little effort at the beggining, I felt like I am the next 2sexycom. But bearish changes my paradigm as time goes on.
Yinmu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Paulpaulpaul:

Pls, how do I get tutored? I'm interested
I'd advise you read for weeks or a month before enrolling. This page, Namepros, etc., before any lecture. The lecture is not really in-depth and you may be pissed and disappointed at the lecture approach. Read first.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
iykepromotions:
contact both support; your bank and Dan. It supposed to have reflected within 3 to 5 business days. Gtbank is usually a day or two.

Boss, I'll like to be mentored on this domaining
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
richkal:

Lol. I'm looking forward to that too. I've seen a lot to be moved by petty emotions. And I believe many of us have seen the same thing too. But while some admit and face it some deny and pretend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Veemah(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
codemaniacs:

there is no d:evil anywhere, d:evil doesn't exist...

Nigeria is in its current state due to the "let it go" mentality...

next time, just tell the person to ignore giving the person begging anything... don't involve devil or anything religious or spiritual...

if a person borrows money from a bank and doesn't pay, the person's collateral will be taken from him/her or the person will be arrested. the person begging has already created a problem for the person lending by not paying on time...

if you own a company and people are buying your products/services on credit and when that credit lapses they don't pay, your company will crumble... now change it from a company to life, some people's life have crumbled because the person they borrowed money did not pay back the money.
Exactly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:

You can relist and they will follow a review process
okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Since we are talking sales. My first sale. Just 4 days. Finished domaining class on 10th November. Acquired on the 14th, sold on the 18th.
congrats man

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Promxy94:

You never see
Him never see indeed grin grin

Shaa with more experience he will realise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Frankly speaking, on another note, I don't think it's inspiring for me. I lost the opportunity to deepen my understanding of patience. It could become depressing when I wait for weeks or months without sale having been spoilt by the early sale. Lol.
Better be prepared for it shaa.
Though I won't wish u

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Better be prepared for it shaa.
Though I won't wish u
Lol. I think that would be one of the mildest things if it ever happens.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Spiritualizt:
congrats man
Thanks man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by godforus(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Promxy94:

Thanks for bringing this to my notice.

Sorry am not the one selling Instagram followers. It's fraud. Anybody using my username to do that.
07086422518 na bloody scammer. I go forward him name to Glo and fish out his real name. Thank God i never dealed with him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Imagine this one carry gun come fist-fight. grin
First contact and not even through a call - I have called only one lead ever.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Donkaz(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Same here. It's DonSheva. GOD bless HIM!
Amen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2020
U1:
Imagine this one carry gun come fist-fight. grin

First contact and not even through a call - I have called only one lead ever.
Most likely the previous owner of the name called and emailed him.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Crazeworld:
Most likely the previous owner of the name called and emailed him.

Okay, I see. I thought in that direction somewhat fleetingly as well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
SKhanmi:

They can't know, unless you give yourself away some how. And yes, they respond to their fellow country men differently. Someone said it on this thread already. "Why give you $500 when majority lives on less than $2 in your country", that's how some see 3rd Worlders. The really business minded ones don't care though. You offered them a useful solution, they'll take it despite your nationality.

They may, if savvy. Some email providers record/acquire your ISP information.

I think once or twice I have received failed delivery messages telling me lead doesn't receive emails from my location.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I'd advise you read for weeks or a month before enrolling. This page, Namepros, etc., before any lecture. The lecture is not really in-depth and you may be pissed and disappointed at the lecture approach. Read first.
What exactly do you mean by the training is not in-depth
I think we should apply caution to the type of info we give people and the impression we are passing....
I have subscribed to OP's tutorial 3 times and benefited greatly from each session knowing new things.
If I feel I have to refresh my skills I'd apply again for his course.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Him never see indeed grin grin

Shaa with more experience he will realise
I don tire

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.