Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:13 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461165 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2020
NiceMen:

Hello bro.. I need advice from You, Tranxo and everyone who understand how the banking sector in Nigeria works as it pertains to freezing someone's bank account.

I have never had any issue of police or court all my life because I mind my business but I am about to tow that line to at least teach someone a lesson.

It is about funds that I lend someone that I thought is a friend for his child's need because he desperately needed it. He was all over my social media accounts looking for me.

Now, he has decided that he will not give me back that money, He said so. I will like to go legal to have his ALL HIS bank account frozen, get him to at the police station. Is it possible to have his bank account frozen?

I need advice from everyone who understand the Nigerian legal system...

Great pal, if there is no formal and documented acknowledgement of the money you borrowed your friend, it will be difficult to enforce payment legally. First, the bank cannot freeze his account except the court order them to do so. But if the soft loan was given on "gentlemen agreement" level, it may be near impossible to get it back based on ensuing character of your so-called friend.

And my advise to you is that you should not go beyond legal, moral and ethical boundaries to enforce your right to collect the money. If anything goes awry, the law will not recognize/sympathize with you. As it is, your friend deceitfully borrowed the money with the intention of not paying back. Personally, I believe he who does not have money should have kind words.

Verdict: Let it go as givers never lack. Pray for him too because he may be under a spell which may ultimately spell his doom.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Promxy94:

I wonder.

Aside domaining I don't think I involve myself in anyother online business.

Boss, why are they after your moniker to commit fraud and scam? Is it because it is Proxy without the "m"? So, they are using it as proxy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2020
slimjosh43:

I don tire

grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2020
slimjosh43:

What exactly do you mean by the training is not in-depth
I think we should apply caution to the type of info we give people and the impression we are passing....
I have subscribed to OP's tutorial 3 times and benefited greatly from each session knowing new things.
If I feel I have to refresh my skills I'd apply again for his course.
That's my own experience, bro. His follow up game isn't too great. But I figured that's what you get for the amount paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2020
IdeasPro:

Boss, why are they after your moniker to commit fraud and scam? Is it because it is Proxy without the "m"? So, they are using it as proxy

Oga mi
If u ask me na who I go ask.

Besides I noticed they are using the full Promxy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2020
tranxo:

Congrats bro. What was your attraction to this?
Python

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ademola010(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2020
This enduser na Noble Laurette he must be William Shakespeare's role model. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Somebody bought a LLLL domain from namepros the other time, forgotten who. How's your experience please. Any offers yet?
Please all those with LLLL as well, what's your experience. Are there offers? Low ball or otherwise?
Please I need some information. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by somebody02: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Buying Paypal, Payoneer and Africard at very good rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Ihinmi:
I will forward it to him and give you feedback back
hi.lets talk. Drop ur Twitter...username!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2020
omo
ademola010:
This enduser na Noble Laurette he must be William Shakespeare's role model. grin

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2020
ademola010:

Ur comeback no follow sha..

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2020
thorrvik55:

[right][/right] grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2020
thorrvik55:

grin grin grin grin Wetin konsign us?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2020
emmyang:
Somebody bought a LLLL domain from namepros the other time, forgotten who. How's your experience please. Any offers yet?
Please all those with LLLL as well, what's your experience. Are there offers? Low ball or otherwise?
Please I need some information. Thank you

I used to own two, now I own a single one, I sold the other for just 20k profit, though I sold within two months of buying...
The other one, I will try and hold for at least 5 years...
Ok the verge of renewing it for 5 years.

Shalom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2020
kimjongJezebel:
Just got a Geo domain from Netsol and would like to use Epik Marketplace. Please my people, does Epik has an account with Netsol?

cc: EpikNigeria

Hello Kim Jong, we don't have an Escrow Account with Netsol as most enduser don't like holding their names there.

You can however list the name on our Marketplace and wait till is transferrable (60 Days) before sending proposals to prospective buyers

Regards

#Epik
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Carmal90:

I used to own two, now I own a single one, I sold the other for just 20k profit, though I sold within two months of buying...
The other one, I will try and hold for at least 5 years...
Ok the verge of renewing it for 5 years.

Shalom
Ok, thanks for the info. Looks like you may have to hold a while before the right buyer comes I guess. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
EpikNigeria:
Show us some love cheesy - Give us a 5 Star Rating

As we offer yummy promo deals, legendary customer support and cutting-edge industry solution to our esteem clients, it is natural you show us some love by helping us achieve a 5 Star Rating on TrustPilot

You can become a 5 Star General not only through military, also through helping people achieve their 5 Star Dreams...

I could hear someone ask how can we help you achieve your 5 Star Dream Rating on TrustPilot.com?.... Pretty easy!

1. Visit TrustPilot.com directly from your browser bar
2. Click on log in in the header section of the page and log in with your Google or Facebook account
3. Search for 'Epik.com" in the search bar
4. A new page will be displayed similar to the screenshot below with a blue "Write A Review" button
5. Click on it, give us a 5 Star Rating and write something you love about Epik

Now with those 5 simple steps, you are now a 5 Star General

#Spreadthelove
#Epik
#SolutionForDigitalEmpowerment

Your 5 Star Ratings will be highly appreciated

Thanks as you take a few minutes of your time to give the rating

#Epik
#Spreadthelove
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NiceMen: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
IdeasPro:

Great pal, if there is no formal and documented acknowledgement of the money you borrowed your friend, it will be difficult to enforce payment legally. First, the bank cannot freeze his account except the court order them to do so. But if the soft loan was given on "gentlemen agreement" level, it may be near impossible to get it back based on ensuing character of your so-called friend.

And my advise to you is that you should not go beyond legal, moral and ethical boundaries to enforce your right to collect the money. If anything goes awry, the law will not recognize/sympathize with you. As it is, your friend deceitfully borrowed the money with the intention of not paying back. Personally, I believe he who does not have money should have kind words.

Verdict: Let it go as givers never lack. Pray for him too because he may be under a spell which may ultimately spell his doom.

There is record of our chat and bank transfer receipt. Date of transfer can be confirmed by Bank.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ihinmi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
I have forwarded it to him but he is yet to reply

Learner47:
hi.lets talk. Drop ur Twitter...username!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ihinmi:
I have forwarded it to him but he is yet to reply

In case he doesn't want. I have a better one. Chat me up on WhatsApp:.......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Alimatt:
Go to your marketplace dashboard (where you have those stats about your number of domains, views, Shortlists and approval rating),then scroll down......You will see it after those leaderboards. Will advise you to visit McCain's thread on SH to get more insight about the platform

SH won't stop rejecting my names, fine fine ones o grin grin

and now i can't even find some of those i submitted in any of the sections; 'Rejected' 'Pending Review' ETC.. None!
I just hope they come out nice sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
slimjosh43:

What exactly do you mean by the training is not in-depth
I think we should apply caution to the type of info we give people and the impression we are passing....
I have subscribed to OP's tutorial 3 times and benefited greatly from each session knowing new things.
If I feel I have to refresh my skills I'd apply again for his course.
Like same tutorial 3 times? Or is it an upgrade tutorial or something?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
I will be giving out some domain names with atleast 2months and above validity.

Like 5 for now mostly in the real estate niche.

Newbies only or those who would appreciate owning the domain.

The last time I did similar giveaway, a beneficiary sold one of the names in less than two weeks.

Registrars are Dynadot and epik.

Please no direct message or pm...

Ist five to quote the post have the domains...

I will drop alist of the domains later and the chosen winners will select from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Promxy94:

The last time I did similar giveaway, a beneficiary sold one of the names in less than two weeks.

I will drop alist of the domains later and the chosen winners will select from them.
Interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Promxy94:

Interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
ademola010:

omoh!! that guy give you Knock out...KO

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mizrob(f): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Promxy94:

interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Colehn1800: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Promxy94:

Interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Promxy94:

Interested boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
has anyone sold solar and rooffing related name here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.