Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532523 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwosue67:
Please is it advisable to register a domain that has expired 6 days ago...will appreciate a response please
Yes, if end users are much and the domain make sense.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwosue67:

No but I just thought that a cheap expired domain on ED that has been available for more than 5 days might have some issues that is why nobody have picked it up. But how do I check if it is banned??
I think with Google search console. You have login though. But that's not usually a concern as Google hardly do that. BUT when you don't own the name yet I don't see how that console search or login will go.

You can just type the name with the dot-com on Google search. If it's not there(at least with broken links) it is because (1) it was not indexed by the former owner (2) It is a new hang reg name yet to be crawled or used to build a site or (3) Google has hit it (4) not hosted anywhere. This method won't help much though.

But this shouldn't be your main concern.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dreydoe:
Haba na. Ofcourse you will counter to like #300 sef

If the endusers insists on $100 just leave him and move on to other end users. This types are bastards no need arguing back and forth.

If there is no other buyer intersted in the domain then come back to first offer $100 and sell off.

Nawa o, say person price your market he don turn to bastard now now now? You no dey price commodities for market?
Be calming down o boss.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrJoker(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Parzival001:

It's not trash if you filled in correctly but my own concern is, how do you get emails that's this way firstname@xxxx.com

I think that you're new into these game. When you start getting replies then you will know that you have been sending emails to the wrong people.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Veemah(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwosue67:
Please is it advisable to register a domain that has expired 6 days ago...will appreciate a response please
Sold a domain that was dropped 368 days ago lol

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Veemah:
Sold a domain that was dropped 368 days ago lol

Lol. When it was dropped doesn't even count.. I remember selling one that dropped in 2010 lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

!!!
Na your buyer go buy, person wey no be your buyer, even if Dan secure payment, ee no go buy (we have seen those cases)

grin grin grin grin Make this type no come closer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Veemah(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
ElonMosque:

Lol. When it was dropped doesn't even count.. I remember selling one that dropped in 2010 lipsrsealed
wow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
lowa/poolsand/spas/king

$200

3 days

Dan

#DivineGrace

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
gentlewind:

Boss, so you always monitor namebio sales report, no wonder, you can easily identify the gems wink
It is my daily ritual. You even uncover hidden gems with their paid membership.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Denver//Landscape//Company

7 days hold

ED . 2nd followup.

#HardworkPays

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mercygreatwoman(f): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hi guys
Please how can i put up a domain for sale on Dan.com. do i have to buy the domain from them or i can buy from namesilo and still put it up for sale at Dan.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
justmykel:

Nawa o, say person price your market he don turn to bastard now now now? You no dey price commodities for market?
Be calming down o boss.

I have met their types alot in this business. No need for the back and forth with such people. Highest they will buy is $150 or they stick to that $100!

Note: I said if the buyer Insists on $100 after countering it the first time then he should free them and don't reply and look for another serious enduser that will pay good money for it.

If no one is Interested then come back to the $100 offer accept it or counter to $150..

How can your BIN be $500- $750 and you have an enduser offering $100. It's acceptable the first time but if the buyer insist on that same $100 after you have countered it then thats BS!

Don't waste your time with such endusers and continue outbounding/ followups to other prospects till better offer comes.

Lets be realistiic $250 - $750 is small change to this endusers.

We actually leave a lot of money on the table with our GEO's as it is already.

Don't compare Nigeria market to Us market../Our economy is not the same and they are miles ahead of us...

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
ElonMosque:

7 days hold

ED . 2nd followup.

#HardworkPays
congrats.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
NOTICE
Let me buy your Netsol domain for you
A domain cost $4.95(#400/$)
Service charge is #250 per domain
Prompt Service Guaranteed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mobile/Oil/Changer $150
HT= 12hrs
ED
Sold to same end user who bought the plural of the domain some months back

Bike/Rental/Vancouver- $199
HT- 2 months
ED.

The drought is over o. More sales for everybody.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Promxy94:

Did I regret my actions, answer is no
People may think am ok or having sales,that's why I behaved like that towards the offers, but the truth is for sometimes now am lacking sales, as am experimenting a new technique.

#GODGRACEGOTME
#MYGODLIVES...

Interesting.

I also got a $50 inbound offer for a Brandable name I am unwilling to sell because it's my SH WhiteLabelMarket. I countered with $15k, they went $100, I countered $5k. They said $200 is their best.

I've given till December ending for them to consider my $5k counter offer, I'm so unwilling to sell. And besides they've registered the .co, that will help drive traffic to my WLM.

Mind you I'm yet to get a sale from my own registered domains, but no level, I value my property. NO REGRETS.

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Promxy94:

Yea By GOD GRACE sales will come in...

But i have a feeling that second guy is an Ict guy that tracked my mail, that was why they decided to come low with there offer, and why he started making such frivolous statements that am greedy.
But i don't care they should go...

I also got this greedy statement indirectly. But as long as its an inbound offer, I'm in charge, I set the rules.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
What sort of grace? Spiritual grace or just luck?
no be grace na juju grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

grin grin grin grin Make this type no come closer.
Ameeeeeen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
slumbee:
Mobile/Oil/Changer $150 HT= 12hrs ED Sold to same end user who bought the plural of the domain some months back
Bike/Rental/Vancouver- $199 HT- 2 months ED.
Congrats. I tap into this blessng

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
slumbee:
Mobile/Oil/Changer $150
HT= 12hrs
ED
Sold to same end user who bought the plural of the domain some months back

Bike/Rental/Vancouver- $199
HT- 2 months
ED.

Congrats.
I tap

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
U1:
I need the help of people who have followed leads for several times (3+) before making some sales. I'm a bit lost for what to do here.

I currently have three people that have expressed interest in what I offered them in the past 1-2 weeks. But they're not taking the action I expected. grin

- One said he'd tell the IT guy and finance to proceed last week. Followed up and still waiting.

- Another said he'd buy, but didn't do anything after being sent instructions on how to proceed. Followed up and no response.

- The third asked how to proceed; I responded and followed up. No action. sad

I was wondering if someone that followed up several times before a sale can please help with the series of emails they sent (what each was about). I'm confused at this point. Thanks in anticipation.
This is one reason to own an American phone number, so you can call them. Phone conversation always trumps email/text/IM conversation anytime.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:
Hi guys
Please how can i put up a domain for sale on Dan.com. do i have to buy the domain from them or i can buy from namesilo and still put it up for sale at Dan.com
You can buy from almost any registrar of your choice. Dan is not even a registrar; just a domain marketplace.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
ElonMosque:

7 days hold

ED . 2nd followup.

#HardworkPays

How often do you followup your first emails?

I mean the days interval
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:
Hi guys
Read from the first page

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Heroclitus:

How often do you followup your first emails?

I mean the days interval

lets just say 3 followups in 4 days

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Hello guys. Can I use the American bank account details associated with my Payoneer account, to receive money from Dan.com? I'm trying to avoid the $26 charges by Nigerian bank or does anyone know any bank that doesn't charge to receive? Thank you
Who can help?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ojjp: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dreydoe:

Where you able to gather emails with geo keywords like "Newyork Seo" and not the generic "Seo" he used in the video.

I tried using "Newyork Seo" and got no results while the generic "SEO" got me lots of emails.

If you have a domain name like AustinSeodotcom and you gather emails for the entire SEO in Usa for outbounding that is spamming o.

Doesn't work on my end or maybe am getting something wrong sha.

Yes ofcos. Do both of LinkedIn and Twitter.
Try and use a single space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Who can help?
And how are you even sure this American bank account will not charge you? As long as it is Payoneer I believe you can withdraw money to any bank account recognised by their system.

You should rather try to find out how negligible what your American account charges is in comparison to your Nigerian account.

The way Payoneer makes money, I suspect, is by charging a transaction fee just like PayPal. The 26 dollars may not be entirely the fault of the Nigerian banks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:
Hi guys
Dan is for selling your domain names. But first learn and understand the type of domain names that will likely sell. These are what you should register.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: cdor777 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.