Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534338 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
ElonMosque:

lets just say 3 followups in 4 days

Mehn, you are putting a lot of work into your outbounding routine considering the number of domain names in your portfolio. No wonder those sales pouring like rain. Nice one buddie cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
richkal:

Mehn, you are putting a lot of work into your outbounding routine considering the number of domain names in your portfolio. No wonder those sales pouring like rain. Nice one buddie cool

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
This is one reason to own an American phone number, so you can call them. Phone conversation always trumps email/text/IM conversation anytime.

Ok, thanks.

I have one, but I don't call with it unless I am requested to call.

Maybe it's my accent, composure, or network quality; I noticed the few people I spoke to using the number often told me they didn't get what I said. I had to repeat or rephrase my statements, and then followed up with an email in one case. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
ElonMosque:

lets just say 3 followups in 4 days

That's almost like following up every two days, followed with reduction in price, I guess
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Heroclitus:

That's almost like following up every two days, followed with reduction in price, I guess

Sure.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 4:53am On Dec 10, 2020
MrJoker:

I think that you're new into these game. When you start getting replies then you will know that you have been sending emails to the wrong people.
I think you're missing the point and I get replies btw I'm not new but still a newbie as I've made only a few sales.
Some high profile emails go in that manner. Joker@mrjoker.com and that's why I asked.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexyndavis(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2020
please am totally a baby in these domain business,some one should take me as a child and bless me ,even if any online business is Available,ASUU is treating me bad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2020
flexyndavis:
please am totally a baby in these domain business,some one should take me as a child and bless me ,even if any online business is Available,ASUU is treating me bad
Bless you with what? Knowledge, money, both or something else?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hellomosquito(f): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020
ojjp:

I want to really appreciate you for this video.
Thank you!
Thank you for the show of love. We are grateful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Another sale came in yesterday.

6 days hold. Thank God.

#HardworkPays

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2020
slumbee:
Mobile/Oil/Changer $150
HT= 12hrs
ED
Sold to same end user who bought the plural of the domain some months back

Bike/Rental/Vancouver- $199
HT- 2 months
ED.

The drought is over o. More sales for everybody.

Congrats boss!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mercygreatwoman(f): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2020
IdeasPro:
Dan is for selling your domain names. But first learn and understand the type of domain names that will likely sell. These are what you should register.

Wow!
Thanks for the numerous advice. I'm about to register my domain name with dan.com. is there any precaution ya'll feel i should take or things to look out for. I am open to corrections and advice

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2020
You cannot register a domain with Dan, you can only list for sale as it's a marketplace only.
As for the advice, I never get myself for here o but all I can say is read previous pages and learn from people and their mistakes
Forgot to quote

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

Wow!
Thanks for the numerous advice. I'm about to register my domain name with dan.com. is there any precaution ya'll feel i should take or things to look out for. I am open to corrections and advice

No offense, go and read this thread and you will stop asking those questions.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimjongJezebel: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2020
ojjp:

Yes ofcos. Do both of LinkedIn and Twitter.
Try and use a single space

Single space like? Don't understand. For example, if I have a domain like Austin/Roofing/Services or New/York/Real/Estate, how do i write them in the space where he put SEO?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

6 days hold. Thank God.

#HardworkPays
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
And how are you even sure this American bank account will not charge you? As long as it is Payoneer I believe you can withdraw money to any bank account recognised by their system.

You should rather try to find out how negligible what your American account charges is in comparison to your Nigerian account.

The way Payoneer makes money, I suspect, is by charging a transaction fee just like PayPal. The 26 dollars may not be entirely the fault of the Nigerian banks.
I once used it to withdraw money from Upwork and I wasn't charged. I wanted to know if it's the same with Dan.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mercygreatwoman(f): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Promxy94:

No offense, go and read this thread and you will stop asking those questions.

I have though they are much but i have gone tru them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mercygreatwoman(f): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2020
Parzival001:
You cannot register a domain with Dan, you can only list for sale as it's a marketplace only.
As for the advice, I never get myself for here o but all I can say is read previous pages and learn from people and their mistakes
Forgot to quote

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2020
My second sale
>> Summervilleattorney/com
>>Picked from ED
>> Outbounded but got no response
>> Finally got an inbound offer and sold at $320
>> Payment received via BTC

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

Wow!
Thanks for the numerous advice. I'm about to register my domain name with dan.com.

You cannot register your domain name with Dan. You can only list and sell domain name with Dan, okay? NameSilo, NameCheap, PorkBun, etc are places you can register domain names.

is there any precaution ya'll feel i should take or things to look out for. I am open to corrections and advice

1001 precautions, advice, corrections, and so on.

1. The first rule is buy what you believe will sell based on researched and informed decision, gut feelings and instinct.
2. Look out for potential end users for your domains for sale. The more potential end users, the merrier. And it doesn't matter whether it is geo domain, keyword domain, descriptive domain or brandable domain.
3. Promote, promote and promote your domain for sale in as many places as you can online. You must learn to leave your comfort zone and hit the pavement. You never know who will open his/her wallet to buy. My bible taught me in Proverbs 18 verse 20 that "A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled."
4. Learn, learn and learn. I'm a business coach and mentor to lots of highbrow clients. But none of them know the secrets of my success. It's in learning, studying and self-discovery. There are things that nobody can teach you. I call it proprietary knowledge. It's an ace card you're always holding to stand out from the crowd. If you learn, you'll earn and thrive.
5. Start reading from page one of this loaded thread. I started working from home and making money online years before this thread was created. But I must tell you I've great take-away nuggets I have learned from other fellow domainers.
6. You must learn to fail forward but don't give up because you don't know how close you are to your success.
7. Ask questions. He who ask question never misses his way. But don't take offense when your questions are ignored. Ask again. Someone may be kind enough to answer you. Above all, master how to query Google. Google is everything to everybody. Google is a domainer, doctor, politician, Mathematician, footballer, etc. I just Google the Champions League round of 16 now, lo, I got it!
8. Follow trends as a domain seller. Use Google Alert to monitor your target niche markets.
9. Invest, invest, invest but it must be strategically. When you buy 10 good domain names that will be less than $100. If you sell one for at least $500 and above, you're in profit of about $300 after commissions and transfer fees are deducted.
10. Use noted domain forums (e.g. NamePros.com) to learn from the experts. It pays.

Buying and selling domain names is like digging for treasure trove. When you find a gem, you're covered and you can now hit the ground running. I love online business because it offers me the freedom to pursue my life goals. You'll succeed and make money online!

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YanmuYanmu(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2020
YanmuYanmu:
AwesomeDuru and all other BOSSES
Please help.
How do I reply this?
The name is an EMD and it's drone related

embarassed

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

I have though they are much but i have gone tru them
Live by this advice for the rest of your life and you'll thank me later. Don't look at the work but the reward in whatever you're doing in life! If you need financial freedom, go back to page one and start reading page by page. If it takes you six months to finish it, I can assure you that you'll become a "knowledge drone" in this business.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

6 days hold. Thank God.

#HardworkPays

Congrats dude. This guy is Branduche version 2.0 . More sales to us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2020
YanmuYanmu:

embarassed
Sincerely, this guy is not a buyer by any stretch of my imagination. Ignore. But if you must reply:

Hi Lagbaja,

Your offer is good but not fair enough. However, we're not considering any price less than $100 at the moment. You may need to review your price since I believe that this domain will add to your bottom line.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,
Promoter

PS: Please visit YourDomainNameAddress to get it right away.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2020
richkal:

Congrats dude. This guy is Branduche version 2.0 . More sales to us

This hyping eh. Nawa o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
Darkseid:
My second sale
>> Summervilleattorney/com
>>Picked from ED
>> Outbounded but got no response
>> Finally got an inbound offer and sold at $320
>> Payment received via BTC

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mercygreatwoman(f): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2020
IdeasPro:

Live by this advice for the rest of your life and you'll thank me later. Don't look at the work but the reward in whatever you're doing in life! If you need financial freedom, go back to page one and start reading page by page. If it takes you six months to finish it, I can assure you that you'll become a "knowledge drone" in this business.

Wow thanks. I will sure do that. I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mercygreatwoman(f): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2020
IdeasPro:

You cannot register your domain name with Dan. You can only list and sell domain name with Dan, okay? NameSilo, NameCheap, PorkBun, etc are places you can register domain names.

1001 precautions, advice, corrections, and so on.

1. The first rule is buy what you believe will sell based on researched and informed decision, gut feelings and instinct.
2. Look out for potential end users for your domains for sale. The more potential end users, the merrier. And it doesn't matter whether it is geo domain, keyword domain, descriptive domain or brandable domain.
3. Promote, promote and promote your domain for sale in as many places as you can online. You must learn to leave your comfort zone and hit the pavement. You never know who will open his/her wallet to buy. My bible taught me in Proverbs 18 verse 20 that "A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled."
4. Learn, learn and learn. I'm a business coach and mentor to lots of highbrow clients. But none of them know the secrets of my success. It's in learning, studying and self-discovery. There are things that nobody can teach you. I call it proprietary knowledge. It's an ace card you're always holding to stand out from the crowd. If you learn, you'll earn and thrive.
5. Start reading from page one of this loaded thread. I started working from home and making money online years before this thread was created. But I must tell you I've great take-away nuggets I have learned from other fellow domainers.
6. You must learn to fail forward but don't give up because you don't know how close you are to your success.
7. Ask questions. He who ask question never misses his way. But don't take offense when your questions are ignored. Ask again. Someone may be kind enough to answer you. Above all, master how to query Google. Google is everything to everybody. Google is a domainer, doctor, politician, Mathematician, footballer, etc. I just Google the Champions League round of 16 now, lo, I got it!
8. Follow trends as a domain seller. Use Google Alert to monitor your target niche markets.
9. Invest, invest, invest but it must be strategically. When you buy 10 good domain names that will be less than $100. If you sell one for at least $500 and above, you're in profit of about $300 after commissions and transfer fees are deducted.
10. Use noted domain forums (e.g. NamePros.com) to learn from the experts. It pays.

Buying and selling domain names is like digging for treasure trove. When you find a gem, you're covered and you can now hit the ground running. I love online business because it offers me the freedom to pursue my life goals. You'll succeed and make money online!

Thanks a lot. I am grateful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

Congrats.
Thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
If you have PayPal funds to sell, please do contact me.

You and your funds are safe with OYENIYIJK cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

6 days hold. Thank God.

#HardworkPays
I'll interrogate you once more grin

Congrats Baba

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), Allfavours, nkeona(m), PacyPro and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.