Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546629 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ihinmi:
Thanks for your reply.

Please can you give me any format to use in replying the end user.

Please, I just don't want to lose out on this.

That's if you've decided to avoid calls.

Hello,
I'm sorry I can only communicate via mail but I can provide you with every information you need on the name.

The process of acquisition is easy and automated but I will guide you through it if you don't mind.

Best Regards
Your Name
Domain Name

At least that was how I presented mine. You can wait for other inputs.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ihinmi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thanks.

Let me see if there's any other advice but if there is not, I will go with your advice.

Sapiosexuality:
That's if you've decided to avoid calls.

Hello,
I'm sorry I can only communicate via mail but I can provide you with every information you need on the name.

The process of acquisition is easy and automated but I will guide you through the process if you don't mind.

Best Regards
Your Name
Domain Name

At least that was how I presented mine. You can wait for other inputs.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Quietmover:

Yea, I was amazed when I saw that line.

However His name sure looks like a cool brandable domain cool try submitt it to SH. Your luck might shine and make between $300-400.

cc Daxim
Lololol. grin. That's the domainers mind working. Just checked the Name on Whois and already taken. cry cry cry

I doubt he actually read the page. Just paste in multiple pages and expect conversion. Don't even bother to read the contents of the page. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ihinmi:
Thanks.

Let me see if there's any other advice but if there is not, I will go with your advice.

Good luck, man. Once there is interest there is hope. Even when there is no interest shown there is still hope.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
ikhalyfah:
God bless all the Lawyers in America cry
Ok, I'm becoming a lawyer in America very soon. wink

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Lolol. Smh. Hail Khalyfah, give me tips. What are your best law sales? Divorce, Family, Attorney, etc. Help my career. cool

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Reg spree oozing out on this thread sad sad angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. Smh. Hail Khalyfah, give me tips. What are your best law sales? Divorce, Family, Attorney, etc. Help my career. cool
I've sold probate, Bankruptcy, family, personal injury. These are the top

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 2:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks

mazizitonene:
ns1.bodis .com
Ns2.bodis .com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:11am On Dec 17, 2020
HassieMalcomson:
Thanks for the informative thread. I would like to know how we can use expired domains to get SEO benefits? What are the benefits of purchasing expired domains?
Well researched expired domain will benefit you in several ways. 1. Existing backlinks. 2. Domain age even if your registration starts afresh. 3. Search engine index if it is still current. 4. Etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 5:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Quietmover:

Yea, I was amazed when I saw that line.

However His name sure looks like a cool brandable domain cool try submitt it to SH. Your luck might shine and make between $300-400.

cc Daxim

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 5:44am On Dec 17, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Hahahahaha boss, na medical student the last time I checked. Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2020
Pls make money by joining the crypto fund in my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Ihinmi:
Please guys I need your help, one of the end users is requesting for my number.

I need someone that can help me out.

Sapiosexuality
ElonMosque
AwesomeDuru
Ikhalyfah
If the name is listed on Dan, give him Simon's number.

Simon helped me seal a deal that way recently.

Check any of Dan's email messages to you, Simon's number is there.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2020
You leave the thread for a few days and come back to meet hundreds of unread pages shocked embarassed

Me I'm not reading anything o, if I perish I perish grin

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2020
I noticed something in this business, those oyinbo people like honest people even if you are Nigerian not until you are using VPN or Oyinbo name. With your real name and maybe foreign number from Dingtone Incase they want to call you plus good domain name, you are good to be making sales. Good Luck to us all.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
yemight2776:
I noticed something in this business, those oyinbo people like honest people even if you are Nigerian not until you are using VPN or Oyinbo name. With your real name and maybe foreign number from Dingtone Incase they want to call you plus good domain name, you are good to be making sales. Good Luck to us all.
From my experience so far it seems so. I hope it keeps working because I have no plans to use VPN or change my identity for anything.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2020
ikhalyfah:

So doc, start keeping one of those precious law related names you own, make e no go be say you go start to dey bargain with a Domainer afterwards. Lol

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Koats14:
So doc, start keeping one of those precious law related names you own, make e no go be say you go start to dey bargain with a Domainer afterwards. Lol
I was going to be Lawyer so that I'll buy from domainers how them lawyers are buying from me grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I was going to be Lawyer so that I'll buy from domainers how them lawyers are buying from me grin grin
It's all good bro smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
You leave the thread for a few days and come back to meet hundreds of unread pages shocked embarassed

Me I'm not reading anything o, if I perish I perish grin
It's a matter of opportunity cost i.e. making good money elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2020
IdeasPro:

It's a matter of opportunity cost i.e. making good money elsewhere.
I'm trying my best sir.

Hopefully, I'll get to the level of some of the bosses here embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2020
ikhalyfah:

another one don set niyen... congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Congrats boss. I have NewYorkCityFamily+ a///ttorney in king and I don't know if you have any lead in that regards.

Would be glad to see my first sale coming through, being over 2months I started.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sourceberry: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds real quick.

Whatsapp link - https:///t2xm

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Iamxbrando:

Congrats boss. I have NewYorkCityFamily+ a///ttorney in king and I don't know if you have any lead in that regards.

Would be glad to see my first sale coming through, being over 2months I started.
The length is why the sales are yet to come. You can actually sell it though but next time, the abbreviation, NYC would be better. I only buy full city names if the niche is short e.g flooring, roofing, plumbing, etc. Good luck to you boss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Especially for your high-value names, they may need your services on some other business. The transaction may transcend domain names.
yemight2776:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Iamxbrando:

I haven't contacted NY lawyers b4. But check Google map u will see alot of endusers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Looks Like SH now sends notification to know whether submissions is approved or not. Got their mail a while ago.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
dkam:
Looks Like SH now sends notification to know whether submissions is approved or not. Got their mail a while ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
dkam:

December 9, 2020 - SH started sending notifications on your marketplace submissions.

Meanwhile, you can check the link in my signature. Let's move together wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: rm94(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.