Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537428 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shina101(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wetin be the outcome of this request?

Prinss:
Happy Sunday fellas grin grin

I just got a new challenge from an end user and I will like one or two with experience to give me some tips before I engage.

Ps: I know what brokerage is and what is expected of me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TeeSha(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Please, is NIN slip accepted for verification for Bitcoin payout on Dan?
meanwhile...how long does the verification take?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TeeSha(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
tipsy01:
Pls bosses, where will I see my credit on epik after a domain has been sold. Where will the cash be showing?

I also took an epik loan that was approved since Saturday, I'm yet to see the amount in my account.

Is there special place one can see it??
please how does the epik loan work? how can one request for a Loan from them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Thanks Boss
I'm always loyal.
One love broda, I pray I make sales on Afternic so I can use your service......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2020
Hello, greetings to the ancestors here. Newbie here. Willing to know more about this business so I’m taking the bold step of reading from page1 today. Goodluck to me.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Branduche:
Start finding the root through the chief priest
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2020
grandstar:
Hello guys
I'm exiting domaining and want to sell off most of my domains
Hi grandstar, I wanted to ask of you last week but I forgot your username. I think you are making a wise decision.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Please oh, where are all those expert email responders like AwesomeDuru and co? I need una help lol...

Below is an email I just received from an end-user, though he is of less importance to me because our keywords differ due to a different market segment.

A major target in the niche has told me that my email has been forwarded to the person in charge of the product and they will decide if they want it or not and that email has been read over 25 times by them.

But I want to give this current guy one of those Awesome email response lol, maybe he could bite, you know?

How best can I craft this email? Normally, I usually ignore an end-user once they start talking about SEO and ranking. Mind you, I didn't even mention anything about SEO or ranking in my email.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12886777_flame_jpeg6f44ce731d53d20eea27c18ee619ecfa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2020
2sexycom:
Please oh, where are all those expert email responders like AwesomeDuru and co? I need una help lol...

Below is an email I just received from an end-user, though he is of less importance to me because our keywords differ due to a different market segment.

A major target in the niche has told me that my email has been forwarded to the person in charge of the product and they will decide if they want it or not and that email has been read over 25 times by them.

But I want to give this current guy one of those Awesome email response lol, maybe he could bite, you know?

How best can I craft this email? Normally, I usually ignore an end-user once they start talking about SEO and ranking. Mind you, I didn't even mention anything about SEO or ranking in my email.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12886777_flame_jpeg6f44ce731d53d20eea27c18ee619ecfa
just move on Abeg..nothing you want tell this one...person wey say you are six years late...The guy sabi the game no be small..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2020
Gcool2:
just move on Abeg..nothing you want tell this one...person wey say you are six years late...The guy sabi the game no be small..
grin grin grin abi na... but I wan burst him bubble small...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 2:44am On Dec 24, 2020
TeeSha:

Yes. Few hours during working days

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 6:02am On Dec 24, 2020
djpoepe:
Btw who has the yogi’s book here and would like to share with a brother
Call it my Christmas wishlist
I do

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2020
golamike:

Headquarters is okay (your account number is the main thing). My payment entered 2 days after domain sold.
Alright, thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Femcesc07:
One love broda, I pray I make sales on Afternic so I can use your service......
Amen. Sales will surely come!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 6:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Crazeworld:
Hi grandstar, I wanted to ask of you last week but I forgot your username. I think you are making a wise decision.
please How?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreQ: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2020
2sexycom:

lol... This is the new kind of MMM...

Plantain takes 10 months to fruit. After harvest, it will be sold and funds generated. If this is MMM, you know nothing about business, project and life

Have a lovely day. You've been noticed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2020
grandstar:
Hello guys

Hi Grandstar, Please check your email.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2020
emmyang:

A big congratulations!

Please about Afternic, can I just fill the details of the bank headquarters, or does it have to be the bank's location where I opened the account?
How long did the payment take before hitting the bank, and what bank please?
Thank you

In my case, I used the my bank branch details, where my account was opened. You can get their info on your bank contact us page.

GTB Dorm
Within 1 business day (Funds sent on Friday and it landed in the acct. on Mon)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2020
grandstar:
Hello guys

See a tiny list below

Ethmart.co

Ethgold.co

Ethstore.co

Ethcoins.co

It's a sell off.

Make an offer for all and I may bite. They are all in Epik

I should ideally list more but I'm using my phone.
If I may ask, why bro?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2020
codemaniacs:

What registrar did you use to buy it?

Porkbun Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2020
GOOD DAY EVERYONE,
PLEASE HOW DO I BUY A HIGH TRAFFIC DOMAIN WITH GOOD CPA. THANK YOU
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Please, what's the easiest and cheapest way to buy dollars with naira? I have some bills to pay in dollars but all my bank cards are restricted due to CBN policy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Osnami:
Please, what's the easiest and cheapest way to buy dollars with naira? I have some bills to pay in dollars but all my bank cards are restricted due to CBN policy

Paypal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2020
TOM208:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE,
PLEASE HOW DO I BUY A HIGH TRAFFIC DOMAIN WITH GOOD CPA. THANK YOU
CPA (Cost Per Action). You mean CPC. Check ED and look for a good number at the CPC section. But why high CPC? It could deceive.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2020
ollybode:
****Sales alert***

Homerun/.realty
Sold:$245
Reg; $0.99 epik promo
Venue: epik

Miami+service
Sold: 399
Dan:
Both
outbound

Congrats, bro. More sales.

If I may ask, how did you source leads for the .realty domain? Did you just reach out to random real estate companies, please?

I also have a handful of names but I haven't done any outbounding for.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2020
Baba God just de bless me this December anyhow. I made a withdrawal from my Masterbucks' account at Epik from proceeds of recent sold domain thru BTC yesterday. BTC sent to my Quidax wallet twice . That is, Epik mistakenly sent me money two times. Didn't know what to do. I contacted Epik CEO and explain to him, he was happy. He, therefore, authorised I keep 35% of it as my bug bounty and use it to enjoy myself. Sweet Christmas!

One doesn't have to steal or do fraud to enjoy good life.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

Paypal
The site is not accepting PayPal. Only credit cards

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: McTeesticks(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.