Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533756 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cryles(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2020
id911:
Baba God just de bless me this December anyhow. I made a withdrawal from my Masterbucks' account at Epik from proceeds of recent sold domain thru BTC yesterday. BTC sent to my Quidax wallet twice . That is, Epik mistakenly sent me money two times. Didn't know what to do. I contacted Epik CEO and explain to him, he was happy. He, therefore, authorised I keep 35% of it as my bug bounty and use it to enjoy myself. Sweet Christmas!

One doesn't have to steal or do fraud to enjoy good life.

Quidax is having issue recently with their site, because it happened few weeks ago
I doubt if you will be able to make successful transaction till they resolve the issue.

they best you can do is contact their support and explain to them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2020
FreQ:

Plantain takes 10 months to fruit. After harvest, it will be sold and funds generated. If this is MMM, you know nothing about business, project and life

Have a lovely day. You've been noticed
Learn to do business without seeking people to come and invest.

This model you are propagating is so rived on the internet as an offshoot of MMM... under different names. I don't blame you guys though, it is because of the widespread ignorance in the country that is emboldening folks like you because banks don't even protect anybody here.

Maybe when people start demanding that you sign docs with their lawyers in the presence of account managers before releasing any money, you all will look for another profession.

If you provoke me, I will dig up cronies like you and their websites so that people can see why this is a very dangerous mucky water to step in.

Have a nice day and look for another profession in 2021. You can go on UDEMY.com and learn vital skills that help your life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2020
cryles:

Quidax is having issue recently with their site, because it happened few weeks ago
I doubt if you will be able to make successful transaction till they resolve the issue.

they best you can do is contact their support and explain to them

Quidax doesn't have any issue. All they did was to change everyone's wallets address which made it seems there was an issue because some people were still using old wallets address which delayed their transactions. I used my new add, did successfully transactions within minutes both yesterday and today.

Always listen to news, possibly go through all your sms and emails and do as instructed.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreQ: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2020
2sexycom:
Learn to do business without seeking people to come and invest.

This model you are propagating is so rived on the internet as an offshoot of MMM... under different names. I don't blame you guys though, it is because of the widespread ignorance in the country that is emboldening folks like you because banks don't even protect anybody here.

Maybe when people start demanding that you sign docs with their lawyers in the presence of account managers before releasing any money, you all will look for another profession.

If you provoke me, I will dig up cronies like you and their websites so that people can see why this is a very dangerous mucky water to step in.

Have a nice day and look for another profession in 2021. You can go on UDEMY.com and learn vital skills that help your life.

When you make errors, you apologise.

Learn to ignore what doesn't interest you

Again, you've gotten the attention you seek

Thankfully I just nursed my 40,000 plant let's and had 10 Acres of the forest site cleared. If I were seeking validation I would flood here with pictures and videos.

But continue trying to bring other people's brands down.

I wish you luck in your disposition.

Enjoy

Disclaimer. Whenever I'm not in Ogun where the site is I return to Lagos. I stay close to Ogba Police station. If you or anyone have anything around me let's meet anyway at the police station anytime of your convenience

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Hennyola:

In my case, I used the my bank branch details, where my account was opened. You can get their info on your bank contact us page.

GTB Dorm
Within 1 business day (Funds sent on Friday and it landed in the acct. on Mon)

Thank you bro. I can only receive into dorm account abi?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2020
FreQ:

Disclaimer. Whenever I'm not in Ogun where the site is I return to Lagos. I stay close to Ogba Police station. If you or anyone have anything around me let's meet anyway at the police station anytime of your convenience

Classic textbook style response format, including subtle threats without providing cogent responses , We know most people will refuse to meet at any police station. If someone actually takes you up on the offer, you will probably run. Kindly do not derail this thread. Agriculture & Real estate is the new cash cow for scammers now. They even advertise in newspapers & media. Getting too rampant nowadays. Some of your ilks here did something similar, collected capital, cleared the land, planted? It was bushes that reclaimed everything, they blamed many factors, did it again, Same results! These are so called Agricultural professionals. Had to warn those involved these folks will play a disappearing act on them later. I pity whoever invests in schemes like this because they saw it online or on media. Go & meet banks for loans if you're really serious to scale up.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2020
HasbunAllahi Waniimal Wakil

There is power in prayers, consistency and following up with your outbounds.

Wish Everyone more sales and happy holidays. Those without sales. Don't give up yet, Keep grinding, test new strategies, followups, pray and believe.

Portfolio size of Geos: around 80 or thereabout with almost 70percent yet to be outbounded.

I have shared the tools I use with some sales letter and followups in the previous post. Nothing special. I believe any newbie can copy same feat or any strategy that works. Thanks all!

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2020
crudedude:

Thanks for this insightful post.
This is one of the best summaries of how to approach geo domains I have ever seen. Saved for future reference.

Please can you clarify the above bolded. Didn't understand

There are some name combos when u look up for end users on Google..you find out their websites services cater for many cities....thus possibility of them buying your name for a proposed city is low.

I believe there is more probability of sales to end users who niche down their service to a particular city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2020
mazizitonene:
.I just go with my guts and a bit of stats when picking names.....and yes I use my Nigerian names and address.....Na God dey run the rest

Na so oo! Na God hand we dey.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Learner47:

Wish Everyone more sales and happy holidays. Those without sales. Don't give up yet, Keep grinding, test new strategies, followups, pray and believe.

Portfolio size of Geos: around 80 or thereabout with almost 70percent yet to be outbounded.

I have shared the tools I use with some sales letter and followups in the previous post. Nothing special. I believe any newbie can copy same feat or any strategy that works. Thanks all!

Congratulations. ..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

If I may ask, why bro?

I just want to focus on my estate practice for now.

My estate practice hasn't been as good as it should due to the very depressed state of the economy. I am now desperately short of cash and have some debts to clear.

Due to your words, I might still come back but with a totally new strategy. Estate practice is funny. In a weeks time, I might have a million sitting in my bank account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Hi Grandstar, Please check your email.

I have replied you. Send your offer to my email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2020
FreQ:

Smiles

Let me be na.

All those subtle insinuations dont work on me. Anybody can be anybody online . In the meantime feel free to post in other sections, only serious legit verifiable businesses are supported here in this thread, I personally recommend the investment section with your fellow colleagues. Thanks for understanding and have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Learner47:

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
SALES REPORT

NOV
DRONE/SER/VICES//TENNES/SEE.COM
$400 VIA EPIK
LESS THAN 24HRS

DEC

PALM/SPRINGS//INTE/RIOR///DESIGN/ER COM
$450 VIA EPIK
2 WKS

ICY///FLAMES.COM
$1000 VIA EPIK
10DAYS

CHA/PEL//HILL//YOGA.COM
$100 VIA EPIK
FEW DAYS

VACA/TION//RENTALS///ATLANTA.COM
$100 VIA DAN
FEW DAYS

MOD/ESTO//FAMILY//LAW//ATTORNEY.COM
$160 VIA EPIK
2 MONTHS +

It can only be God

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
FreQ:

Oga.

Use your time meticulously. Others do. If you want someone to banter with, find someone else. I'm busy

Let me be please.

Get your high handedness and condescending attitude off my mentions.

Let me have my peace. I don't you anything and will continue to do what I choose to do. If you have any issues with me. Choose any police stations in Lagos I'll meet you there.

Nonsense

I thought you already said good bye in your last post. Just let it end there. We get that you’re busy and you use your time wisely. No need to derail. No investor here.

Only a dunce feels safe in a Nigerian police station. Nobody wants to meet you there. Please. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
grandstar:

I have replied you. Send your offer to my email

Lol. I've sent you a mail.. Its personal not about the domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreQ: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
DipoAy:

I thought you already said good bye in your last post. Just let it end there. We get that you’re busy and you use your time wisely. No need to derail. No investor here.

Only a dunce feels safe in a Nigerian police station. Nobody wants to meet you there. Please. Thanks

Another toxic fellow. Since I passed the message across. Why raising dust?

Smh. You will be fine.

The internet isn't exclusive. I will do as I please

Do whatever you can and choose to do if I do my thing.

Let me guess. Envy and hate. Cause your profile clearly depicts we're in the same industry. So your verbal attacks is definitely not without impure motives

Nigerians won't surprise me

You will be fine.

If you're pained. Be pained. Someone I invited didn't even come. He said he didn't have the time. We filled forms. He sent in 500k just yesterday.

Go and hurt yourself if building my business brings you much pain.

Go and Google up what a " forum " means and come back and tell me if the forum is your father's property that you would want to choose my actions.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
id911:
Baba God just de bless me this December anyhow. I made a withdrawal from my Masterbucks' account at Epik from proceeds of recent sold domain thru BTC yesterday. BTC sent to my Quidax wallet twice . That is, Epik mistakenly sent me money two times. Didn't know what to do. I contacted Epik CEO and explain to him, he was happy. He, therefore, authorised I keep 35% of it as my bug bounty and use it to enjoy myself. Sweet Christmas!

One doesn't have to steal or do fraud to enjoy good life.
Are you sure? Kindly wait for Buchi Okoro EFCC threat mail wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
FreQ:

When you make errors, you apologise.

Learn to ignore what doesn't interest you

Again, you've gotten the attention you seek

Thankfully I just nursed my 40,000 plant let's and had 10 Acres of the forest site cleared. If I were seeking validation I would flood here with pictures and videos.

But continue trying to bring other people's brands down.

I wish you luck in your disposition.

Enjoy

Man, he is not bringing your brand down at all. First, there is reservation about these types of business based on experience and news all over the place. Two, this thread is a wrong place for your advert. You cannot teach Dangote how to do business and make millions when he is already making billions!
You can do better with TV adverts, newspaper adverts and enlightenment seminars and workshops. If that will cost you money, you can consult with me on how to create a blog that is search engine friendly and will attract free targeted traffic who are potentially interested in what you do. It's easier to sell drugs to cure an ailment to a sick patient than to a healthy person!

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreQ: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
IdeasPro:

Man, he is not bringing your brand down at all. First, there is reservation about these types of business based on experience and news all over the place. Two, this thread is a wrong place for your advert. You cannot teach Dangote how to do business and make millions when he is already making billions!
You can do better with TV adverts, newspaper adverts and enlightenment seminars and workshops. If that will cost you money, you can consult with me on how to create a blog that is search engine friendly and will attract free targeted traffic who are potentially interested in what you do. It's easier to sell drugs to cure an ailment to a sick patient than to a healthy person!

He could have ignored. People should be free. To do what they want to how they choose to.

I know all that and more. That's how businesses fail if I ply that route. All my personal finances and invested funds goes into the business activity. When I have excess I will do side attractions

Many businesses fail because when people collect money from people they begin to squander it on side attractions.

I've been attacked left, right and centre over just advertising my project. To which I didn't quite anyone directly or solicit investment from anyone.

The value of an acre is 400k. Farming 50 ACRES. Total land value is 400k x 50 = 20 Million

Community elders know me. Landlord knows. This is the modern world. Phone number and all like led to BVN and all. People perform due diligence. Would I go through these extreme to dupe one peasant of his 50k.?

We are fast making it a culture to slander, smear and blackmail and less discerning could have been interested people use the Web see negative information and it forms thier perspective. Because some folks think they know something

If I sell the 100,000 suckers I want to use for planting alone. I'll have atleast 3M. Not bragging

The culture of SCAM-SMEARING people's engagements because we can't tolerate other people's successes needs to be stopped. It's too rampant on the forum.

It's also a human being like him that video called me yesterday. Told me he doesn't have time to visit and sent me 500k. That na human being.

If a thing doesn't interest people. Rather than throw stones, why can't they turn away and IGNORE ?

WHY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Shemmyboy:
SALES REPORT

NOV
DRONE/SER/VICES//TENNES/SEE.COM
$400 VIA EPIK
LESS THAN 24HRS

DEC

PALM/SPRINGS//INTE/RIOR///DESIGN/ER COM
$450 VIA EPIK
2 WKS

ICY///FLAMES.COM
$1000 VIA EPIK
10DAYS

CHA/PEL//HILL//YOGA.COM
$100 VIA EPIK
FEW DAYS

VACA/TION//RENTALS///ATLANTA.COM
$100 VIA DAN
FEW DAYS

MOD/ESTO//FAMILY//LAW//ATTORNEY.COM
$160 VIA EPIK
2 MONTHS +

It can only be God
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
id911:

Quidax doesn't have any issue. All they did was to change everyone's wallets address which made it seems there was an issue because some people were still using old wallets address which delayed their transactions. I used my new add, did successfully transactions within minutes both yesterday and today.

Always listen to news, possibly go through all your sms and emails and do as instructed.
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
alawi5k:
grin

I have already explained why you may be having issues on Quidax.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
grandstar:

I just want to focus on my estate practice for now.

My estate practice hasn't been as good as it should due to the very depressed state of the economy. I am now desperately short of cash and have some debts to clear.

Due to your words, I might still come back but with a totally new strategy. Estate practice is funny. In a weeks time, I might have a million sitting in my bank account.

Wish you all the best bro. But still you can invest in keyword brandables and leave them in the marketplace while you do your stuff. That shouldn't be hard.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
id911:

I have already explained why you may be having issues on Quidax.
Quidax made double payment few weeks ago.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ablemanzy: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Seasons greetings to all the domainers in the house. It's really my pleasure to say a big thanks to the great architect (God) for keeping us from Jan.-Dec inspite of the great calamity that happened and is still happening. Next year will be great. I want to begin the journey of creating my own blog. I really need guidelines from Gurus on how to go about it and it's cost.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Wish you all the best bro. But still you can invest in keyword brandables and leave them in the marketplace while you do your stuff. That shouldn't be hard.

You're right. I'll have to think about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Who receives Eth payment from Epik instead of BTC?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Guys, do all registrars wait for a week like Namesilo before you can initiate payout? And do they also use another 24 hours to verify payments? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: soliufiljannah(m), temitopteas, Tunni, Natural2Heal and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.