Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538442 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 6:01am On Jan 31, 2021
Congrats bosses
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2021

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 6:08am On Jan 31, 2021
God has been good....

Domaininggg we die here......

Made my first sale Dec 28 courtesy of boss Slimjosh

Houston/Metal/Supply/King $350 BIN

January sales

Junk/Removal/Fairfax/King $250 Offer

Devon/Wedding/Photography. $350 Offer

All for now, many price inquiries and pending payment.....God has been faithful

Shout out to Boss Duru, Slim Josh,Corn Oak,Bukumzy, Kamal,Oyenijk,Real McCain, Khalifa, Becka planet and many more
You guys are the Real MVP"s

We die hereeeeee

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joezyni(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2021
Prazo1:
God has been good....

Houston/Metal/Supply/King $350

January sales

Junk/Removal/Fairfax/King $250

Devon/Wedding/Photography. $350

Shout out to Boss Duru, Slim Josh,Corn Oak,Bukumzy, Kamal,Oyenijk,Real McCain, Khalifa, Becka planet and many more

We die hereeeeee

Is it Buy it now or Make offer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2021
victory at last. embarassed embarassed

FIRST SALES ALERT

CHICAGO/TEETH/CLEANING/KING

$199

EPIK

HT: 10months ( I was only able to outbound to my email list 3 times last year until I picked up to do fresh outbound again last Monday). The buyer indicated interest in the domain on Wednesday, he paid yesterday after a follow-up on Friday and masterbuck funded my binance wallet this morning.

MAY GOD'S GRACE NEVER DEPART FROM US ALL. thanks to all contributors on this thread.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2021
joezyni:

Is it Buy it now or Make offer

Bin for Houston

The rest was offers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joezyni(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2021
Prazo1:

Bin for Houston

The rest was offers

More grace

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2021
U1:

Good. In that case, maybe you want to check content body. The Gmass Inbox feature that someone (priceaction?) recommended may be helpful, although I just learnt about it.

Let me add that there are groups of emails you might send and not get a reply at times. It's when you follow up on them that some leads would inform you that they saw the original message but just weren't interested.
okay thanks man i will.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shiffynaani(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2021
WalkerMichael:
victory at last. embarassed embarassed

FIRST SALES ALERT

CHICAGO/TEETH/CLEANING/KING

$199

EPIK

HT: 10months ( I was only able to outbound to my email list 3 times last year until I picked up to do fresh outbound again last Monday). The buyer indicated interest in the domain on Wednesday, he paid yesterday after a follow-up on Friday and masterbuck funded my binance wallet this morning.

MAY GOD'S GRACE NEVER DEPART FROM US ALL. thanks to all contributors on this thread.
is it a must to verify account on epik before one can withdraw?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Peterdigitaviso: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Congrats to all recent sellers. You all are doing well.

My sales for January.
Brooklynlimousineservice(Dan) $150
Houstoneventspace (Dan) $400
Mainemetalroof (Dan) $500
Txrealestateauctions(Dan) $250
Losangelescommercialproperty(Epik) $200
Shopheathhomes (Dan) $100
WrapsHouston (Dan) $250
OptimumJoy (squadhelp) $2299

Total $4149

Success to everyone.

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2021
Peterdigitaviso:

My sales for January.
WrapsHouston (Dan) $250

Total $4149

Success to everyone.

Abeg how una dey take do am na. Show me way biko. Three end users just replied with "Not interested'. Please what's the way forward?...

Congratulations on your sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Peterdigitaviso:

My sales for January.
WrapsHouston (Dan) $250

Total $4149

Success to everyone.
wow u took that Brooklyn name sha congrats to you and more OPTIMUMJOY in our campsgrin

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pius93: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Peterdigitaviso:

My sales for January.

WrapsHouston (Dan) $250

Total $4149

Success to everyone.

wow oo
congratulations bro
more Joy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Floyd45:

I had the same issue with Epik some weeks ago. Tony said the reason for this is because 'our Nigerian Folks' tell the end user that the domain can be transferred knowing fully well the domain is still under 60 days lock.
In some cases, the end user requests for a refund after Epik must have paid the seller.

I hope our brothers and sisters are not about to ruin our rep on Epik??

Now we will all suffer the consequences collectively.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
therealMcCain:

I hope our brothers and sisters are not about to ruin our rep on Epik??

Now we will all suffer the consequences collectively.

I hope so too. It is however seamless with Dan. How do they do it? Once you have pushed the domain to their escrow, you can expect payment in 6 hours or even less
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Floyd45:

I hope so too. It is however seamless with Dan. How do they do it? Once you have pushed the domain to their escrow, you can expect payment in 6 hours or even less
not with sav, netsol and Epik
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Floyd45:

From my experience, only Dynadot registered names get that treatment!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
nkeona:
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Maskyy:
Hi everyone. I need your input.
I want to create a learning platform. just. So I needed a brand name suggestion like fiverr and upework . And don't have the cash for premium domain.

Please can you suggest names I can use? Thanks
Check namebright//com if any of these is available tutorbull, learnzy, learnvy, tutoric,fifthlearn, vivalearn etc goodluck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Alhamdulillah 2021 is starting on a great note.

Sold:

Nashville_Guitar_Lessons. (Dan) $300
Very_Hemp. (SEDO) $1699
Oklahoma__Heat__and__air (Epik) $100

Appreciation to everyone thats posting here and keeping this thread alive.

Congrats to all recent sellers.

Wish everyone a sales filled February

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Learner47:
HasbunAllahi Waniimal Wakil.

Jan was quiet--- it was all about outbounding..with little follow up..at the start of the month with Allah's help I got a $599 sale on one of the first outbound....after which I still had around 35 names to outbound---looking at all the names made me discouraged...lazy-and unenthusiastic..I had told myself I aint going no more on reg spree. Would want to focus on Brandables...but ground never level.....so as the month fired on.. girlfriend issues cameup..malaria.. psychology problems...etc.. literally lost the zeal to do outbound or read..but again I was being consistent...like in some days I outbound a little like 30 end users.. continue the next day..some days skip. So in summary January was a dull month in terms of energy level...but thanking God also.

So yesterday Friday.....just in the evening...was assessing myself internally and I knew I had relapsed. So I went back to look at some of my uncompleted outbounds....cause I do outbounds in phases, like send to 30 users today..then continue tomorrow to avoid Google locking the account...I wanted to continue them...but a thought came to me I should try something new instead from the fresh unbounded list of around 35 names I was spearing for Feb....

I picked one of the name that had city+realtor.......the girl that was giving me headache called after ignoring her 9 missed call...saying y wasn't I pickin..I didn't answer...after 5min of conversation...I told her to pray for me..I had something to do..ended the call. Called my sister and mum to pray for me too..I prayed also...and began outbound....

I outbound to 6 end users using the sales letter format I had dropped in the previous posts.

One of the end user replied is the fees forever.....cause I had set 1201 USD. I told her yes. Another end user replied that their union don't use Realtor...I replied her with some "Jargons" like that.....last last I lost the zeal to outbound...I just go crash...I say God..all these prayer I pray even though I know sale this name...I know you go make me sell another one...na so I take crash ooo...

Then this evening...I just saw an email the domain has been sold for 1201usd...when the money enters...I'll post the name.

So January...is looking like I'll end up with 1201+599=1800usd in sales for around 17usd investment.

Sorry for my long epistle and private life brouhaha.

Random advice: as a man in this business & anything u set out to achieve...if you can put women aside (semen retention)... totally for 1 or 2 years, pray to God (If you believe in spiritual), improve on your fitness--gym, mind ur business+ drink water and focus on that some thing completely u will achieve that thing....not just selling domains....but beyond that....But to achieve such level of discipline is hard!

May God bless everyone with more sales. Those yet to sales...just follow the thread bumper to bumper your time go come soon.

chai bros this your story touch me ooo, more sales baba. cry cry cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
nkeona:

Seen! Always seamless with Dynadot and Porkbun
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
justmykel:

From my experience, only Dynadot registered names get that treatment!

I think Porkbun too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Prazo1:
God has been good....

Houston/Metal/Supply/King $350 BIN

January sales

Junk/Removal/Fairfax/King $250 Offer

Devon/Wedding/Photography. $350 Offer

We die hereeeeee

Congrats to you bro more grace

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Peterdigitaviso:

My sales for January.
WrapsHouston (Dan) $250

Total $4149

Success to everyone.
Wow this is mouth-watering

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Learner47:
HasbunAllahi Waniimal Wakil.

Jan was quiet--- it was all about outbounding..with little follow up..at the start of the month with Allah's help I got a $599 sale on one of the first outbound....after which I still had around 35 names to outbound---looking at all the names made me discouraged...lazy-and unenthusiastic..I had told myself I aint going no more on reg spree. Would want to focus on Brandables...but ground never level.....so as the month fired on.. girlfriend issues cameup..malaria.. psychology problems...etc.. literally lost the zeal to do outbound or read..but again I was being consistent...like in some days I outbound a little like 30 end users.. continue the next day..some days skip. So in summary January was a dull month in terms of energy level...but thanking God also.

So yesterday Friday.....just in the evening...was assessing myself internally and I knew I had relapsed. So I went back to look at some of my uncompleted outbounds....cause I do outbounds in phases, like send to 30 users today..then continue tomorrow to avoid Google locking the account...I wanted to continue them...but a thought came to me I should try something new instead from the fresh unbounded list of around 35 names I was spearing for Feb....

I picked one of the name that had city+realtor.......the girl that was giving me headache called after ignoring her 9 missed call...saying y wasn't I pickin..I didn't answer...after 5min of conversation...I told her to pray for me..I had something to do..ended the call. Called my sister and mum to pray for me too..I prayed also...and began outbound....

I outbound to 6 end users using the sales letter format I had dropped in the previous posts.

One of the end user replied is the fees forever.....cause I had set 1201 USD. I told her yes. Another end user replied that their union don't use Realtor...I replied her with some "Jargons" like that.....last last I lost the zeal to outbound...I just go crash...I say God..all these prayer I pray even though I know sale this name...I know you go make me sell another one...na so I take crash ooo...

Then this evening...I just saw an email the domain has been sold for 1201usd...when the money enters...I'll post the name.

So January...is looking like I'll end up with 1201+599=1800usd in sales for around 17usd investment.

Sorry for my long epistle and private life brouhaha.

Random advice: as a man in this business & anything u set out to achieve...if you can put women aside (semen retention)... totally for 1 or 2 years, pray to God (If you believe in spiritual), improve on your fitness--gym, mind ur business+ drink water and focus on that some thing completely u will achieve that thing....not just selling domains....but beyond that....But to achieve such level of discipline is hard!

May God bless everyone with more sales. Those yet to sales...just follow the thread bumper to bumper your time go come soon.

If you like don't go and invest that money by buying more good name but spend the money on that girl you are oyo.
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
johnoj24:

If you like don't go and invest that money by buying more good name but spend the money on that girl you are oyo.
Congrats
Lolol. Smh. I think he's moved on. Lol. As if it's easy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Guy please help here. I did an outbound for one of my domains and reduced the price to $199, got an offer of $165, should I accept or send a counter offer? So as not to appear desperate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. Smh. I think he's moved on. Lol. As if it's easy.
Is not easy abi? Okay na. grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
HIScraziness:
Guy please help here. I did an outbound for one of my domains and reduced the price to $199, got an offer of $165, should I accept or send a counter offer? So as not to appear desperate
Accept if you are ok with the price.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
HIScraziness:
Lol. I've received an offer for a name by let's Say 7:21pm and accepted it by 7:22pm almost immediately. I got a sales alert by 7:30pm. No think am,who go buy go buy. IMO, you should accept. You already reduced it to $199 after all.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
HIScraziness:
Accept it. Reducing it to 199 already showed your faith in it. Just accept it to save your heart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, Travoski and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.