Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541373 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Iamxbrando:
Hello bosses, please how can I handle this? This is going to be my first sale. Help me out!

I sent him a follow up and he sent that reply. He is asking for proof of ownership.
Where does the NS point to? The landing page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2021
Simpsonrocket:
@Slimjosh43 congrats. How much did you buy lavyl?

@awesomeduru @kenralph @simpsonrocket my Bosses I loyal. Name was bought for $387

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zexzy(f): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2021
SavageResponse:

How does one get this "Streak" mail tracker for Gmail please?
Search for streak mail tracker on google chrome on a computer, go to the website, add the extension to chrome , you will see instructions on how to add streak to your Gmail account, follow the instructions that's all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SuleimanKano(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2021
Iamxbrando:
Hello bosses, please how can I handle this? This is going to be my first sale. Help me out!

I sent him a follow up and he sent that reply. He is asking for proof of ownership.
There are a number of ways you can show prove of domain ownership. You can simply take a screenshot of domain portfolio showing the domain in your registrar. You can also do a domain redirection to his current website. Regarding the price, the ball is in your court. Is a Geo or Brandable Domain? If it is the former, you can sell based on his budget of $175. Good luck sire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2021
Congratulations!! More sales to us all

Total Sales price: $5282

All sales from outbound all domains were held for less than 2 months

We moveeeee
[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2021
slimjosh43:
I think I'm done for this month as it has been my best month in domaining so far. Sold 12 names this month and it's been awesome as usually I do 3 to 4 monthly. The names are:

Austin // Custom // Decks $499

Newport// Beach// Solar $100

Solar// Panel //Florida and 5 others (Jacksonville, Tampa, sanjuan, Florida // solar// expert, Orlando) for $1000

Greenville// Family// Dentist $150

Orlando // Limo // Services $100

HardwoodFlooringMarkham $100 held for 7 months

And the last sold for $3333

Total purchase cost: $489

We moveeeee

Congrat on your recent sales, did you outbound the domain Lavyl. King
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2021
slimjosh43:
I think I'm done for this month as it has been my best month in domaining so far. Sold 12 names this month and it's been awesome as usually I do 3 to 4 monthly. The names are:

Solar// Panel //Florida and 5 others (Jacksonville, Tampa, sanjuan, Florida // solar// expert, Orlando) for $1000

We moveeeee
Congrats man. Do you mind breaking any unique sale among them down? Did they all go normal or there is any unique negotiation you employed in selling one or two?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2021
finest0007:

You want a PayPal account that can receive £300 on your behalf or you want to buy £300 PayPal funds? If it's the first, we can do business. We'll use trusted escrows here. Hit me up.

I actually want to make a Paypal payment of £300
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2021
Thank God for this month!

What can I say? For a whole 2 weeks, I got nothing. I was hearing people making sales left, right and centre. I was really devastated and broke but I kept my hope alive knowing this domain is the way and if you don't give up something good will surely happen and I learnt a lot this January. I'm really grateful!!!

So here are the sales for January
1. Maine//wood//flooring//com: $225

So the story around this domain. I had two potential buyers for this. The first came and offered me $200 but I countered with $300. Unfortunately, Google blocked my Gmail account before I could get a response. I was so pissed and kept wondering maybe I should have just accepted the 200. So, I created a new Gmail account. I coined something similar to the one that was blocked and messaged both of them saying I didn't hear from them and hoped we could meet in the middle if the price was too much for them. One said he will do $250 and the other said $225. The $250 didn't pay but the $225 responded well so I sold it to him. Guess what, he cancelled the transaction two days later cos of Dan. Dan sent a message to him about Epik so he thought it was a scam. I spent days convincing him that it wasn't (you can imagine the pain I felt thinking my village people are after me). The one of $250 didn't even respond again. So the $225 later responded, he went to Dan and made an offer of $175. I begged him and also showed him that the other guy had offered me $250 but he's not responding that's why I want to sell it to him for $225. After a couple of back and forth, he paid the $225. At last, thank God.

2. Houston//roof//experts//: $100
3. Columbus/wedding/venue/: $100
4. Baltimore//Drain//cleaning//: $200
5. Maine//web//solutions//: $150
6. Metal//roofing//knoxville: $325
7. Ventura/Wedding/Photographer: $200 (Just came in this morning)

Total: $1300
cost of purchase: $55.93
Take home: $1244

Once again, I'm very grateful to God and hope you all can continue and not give up. Domain is great

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2021
slimjosh43:

@awesomeduru @kenralph @simpsonrocket my Bosses I loyal. Name was bought for $387

Nice one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Where does the NS point to? The landing page.

DAN.

How can I redirect the domain to his website?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2021
SuleimanKano:
There are a number of ways you can show prove of domain ownership. You can simply take a screenshot of domain portfolio showing the domain in your registrar. You can also do a domain redirection to his current website. Regarding the price, the ball is in your court. Is a Geo or Brandable Domain? If it is the former, you can sell based on his budget of $175. Good luck sire.
It's a Geo domain. Please how can I redirect the domain to his website?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2021
OlusegunAJ, kindly message me a dead thread. I did message you with no response. Kindly do. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2021
golamike:

How do you know they aren't reading your mails.
i use mailtrack i always get report for unopened mails.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2021
joezyni:

Change your subject header
i normally use the domain name as subject line.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2021
priceaction:

Now what I think will be best for you in my opinion step by step.
I use Gmass for many outbounding. So since many of potential customers are always around 100, you know what to do with Gmass free version of you prefer it to others.

PART ONE:
After your extraction, copy all your leads and verify all the emails via https://www.gmass.co/email-extractor-verifier

It will separate the bad and the good. After that, learn how to do mail merge so that it will be very personalised mails and Gmail will not mark them as spam. Copy your data as recipients and do mail merge for it. If you like you can skip that and do normal copying but for me mail merge looks more professional and Very important for me.

PART TWO
draft your subject and email content. The shorter the better.

Go to this link: https://www.gmass.co/inbox

copy all the 20 emails addresses there THEN SEND THE DRAFTED MAIL TO THEM USING THE EXACT SUBJECT LINE AND THE CONTENT YOU WANTED TO SEND TO UR LEADS.
Go back to the link and check where your mail land in those 20 emails. If you can't see them in the list, type your subject line or email address in the search bar and it will automatically bring them out..once you see any of your email, just click it and it will only bring your emails for the rest 19 out to check where they landed.
Notice where each lands for each email. if you have majority in the inbox, the better. If spam or promotional, check your spam solver or retwist your headlines and content and remove multiple links and so on until you get better inbox rates.
Those emails have been highly configured to reject spam messages and many emails will find it difficult to pass through by gmail standard or Spam trap standard .
If you can beat them, and score higher inbox delivery numbers, you can be assured that you will get most of the messages to them and keep following up at intervals. No matter what software you want to use to send (Gmass, streak, bomberang but make sure yu use that link first to get to inbox before major sending).
Good luck.

thanks boss i really appreciate this info, I will definitely put it to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2021
zexzy:

Do you use any mail tracker to check if your emails get opened? If no, you can try using streak for normal gmail on laptop. With that you can see if people actually open the emails, how many times they open it, the location of the opener, e.t.c. If you see that most of them open but don't respond, then they probably are not interested in that domain name. You can still follow up though. If you don't get a lot of opens then your emails are probably going to spam.
Also what do you use as your email subject? Most people Including me prefer to use the key words of the domain e.g "Auto Detail Phoenix". Your subject can make an enduser either decide to open an email or just ignore the email.
Above all buy good names and believe that endusers will reply your emails and you too will make sales.
i use mailtrack but will try streak out thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2021
@slimjosh43
Congrats for your sales.
Please what was your motivation/gut in going for l/a/v/y/l?
I realized it is in use and na Hungarian site.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humbleamanda(f): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2021
My good people, someone sent me a link of online business known as On Trade. Please who has been into it. I need to know if it's good before registering on it.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Iamxbrando:

It's a Geo domain. Please how can I redirect the domain to his website?
You will do it where you register the domain.

after it is effective, then import his leads on dan, a payment mail will be sent to him.

then let him know you have forwarded the domain to his website, click on the link(www. bla la), also the escrow company has sent him a payment mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Iamxbrando:

DAN.

How can I redirect the domain to his website?
Simple. Select the name in your domain portfolio. Then look for Forward Domain. Another page will open and on the page you will see some h t t p / /. Insert his site name there. Answer your security questions. Then save.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
slimjosh43:

We moveeeee

Amazing! Congrats.

I have yet to make in a year what you made in a month! But I want to hope we sef go get there. smiley Last year was my best since I joined the biz, by the way.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. Not new.

That Tranxo guy has to be the most useless entity on this thread.

Never adding value, nothing.

Yet you'll see his comments littered everywhere here with his bloated ego.

Talking like he knows it all.

Na people wey dey even ask am questions I blame.

If this was a physical platform, I'd have personally shoved him outta here long ago.

Fool wey dey disguise.

See wetin dazzlingd don cause o. You don go wake AwesomeDuru now. cheesy

We're brothers (and sisters), guys! If we feel some people own too much, abeg na to just leave them to their own; someone else fit help.

The sales are the target, nothing else.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
I trust domainers grin

Please is there anyone in Calabar among us?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
islamics:
@slimjosh43
Congrats for your sales.
Please what was your motivation/gut in going for l/a/v/y/l?
I realized it is in use and na Hungarian site.
For me, any rightly stressed five letter word, is good for brands. Lavyl sounds like what a cosmetic or a chemical industry will easily acquire. Just that finding good sounding five letter words is not easy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by classicshantel(f): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Michigan/Posters/king

$399

Afternic

61 days

Outbound

#DivineGrace

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
priceaction:

Now what I think will be best for you in my opinion step by step.
I use Gmass for many outbounding. So since many of potential customers are always around 100, you know what to do with Gmass free version of you prefer it to others.

PART ONE:
After your extraction, copy all your leads and verify all the emails via https://www.gmass.co/email-extractor-verifier

It will separate the bad and the good. After that, learn how to do mail merge so that it will be very personalised mails and Gmail will not mark them as spam. Copy your data as recipients and do mail merge for it. If you like you can skip that and do normal copying but for me mail merge looks more professional and Very important for me.

PART TWO
draft your subject and email content. The shorter the better.

Go to this link: https://www.gmass.co/inbox

copy all the 20 emails addresses there THEN SEND THE DRAFTED MAIL TO THEM USING THE EXACT SUBJECT LINE AND THE CONTENT YOU WANTED TO SEND TO UR LEADS.
Go back to the link and check where your mail land in those 20 emails. If you can't see them in the list, type your subject line or email address in the search bar and it will automatically bring them out..once you see any of your email, just click it and it will only bring your emails for the rest 19 out to check where they landed.
Notice where each lands for each email. if you have majority in the inbox, the better. If spam or promotional, check your spam solver or retwist your headlines and content and remove multiple links and so on until you get better inbox rates.
Those emails have been highly configured to reject spam messages and many emails will find it difficult to pass through by gmail standard or Spam trap standard .
If you can beat them, and score higher inbox delivery numbers, you can be assured that you will get most of the messages to them and keep following up at intervals. No matter what software you want to use to send (Gmass, streak, bomberang but make sure yu use that link first to get to inbox before major sending).
Good luck.

This is good stuff. Thanks, sire.

The Gmass Inbox is a new one to me. E be like I go port from Streak with what I am seeing from this company.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by classicshantel(f): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
U1:

See wetin dazzlingd don cause o. You don go wake AwesomeDuru now. cheesy

We're brothers (and sisters), guys! If we feel some people own too much, abeg na to just leave them to their own; someone else fit help.

The sales are the target, nothing else.
It's good to make sure newbies are not demoralised and I support the decapitation of any thought that promotes that. Everyone has different mental energy and trying to usurp anyone's energy using condescending tools is unpalatable. I can't be broken but I hate to see people try to break others.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.