Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3540575 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shiffynaani(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Pls who knows how to install snov. Io email tracker extension on chrome? I've installed it but it didn't bring where to activate it on gmail.

Pls help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mrsoftwork:
You can equally buy Yogi's books.

let me know if your're interested, i have them available.

You sell yogi's EBook?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Send me a message if you're interested. Check my signature

viktor88:

You sell yogi's EBook?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
viktor88:

You sell yogi's EBook?

lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Pls does anyone know if Dan has account with domain.com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
FreshPresh92:
Happy new month people.
January has been my best month so far.

Sales report:
TorontoSecurityCompany//King $200. Follow up

Also have 3 other domains which was sold to the same end-user totalling $1600.
Sorry can't report the sale yet cos they are still under 60 days lock.

Total sales for January: $1800

More sales to us all.
Always God's grace.
please sir after listing a domain are they going to send me a link to confirm if I'm the owner of the domain or is it going to end like that?
Secondly apart from afternic where else can list my domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please @ Learner47, I'm try to send you mail via Nairaland but no luck, pls send me Hi on 707domain@gmail.com I need to talk to you bro.

Learner47:

Let's not turn dix thread 2 chicks....laughing! Highest hav spent on a chick on a go is 5K. I follow d redpill. Very prudent in that aspect. Infact I'm more generous with d brosses...dn d chicks....becos brosses r d real MVPs & would always come for u wen at ur @ d lowest. Invest in a bross dn in a chick except she's family or wifey. Tnks though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please guys I'm going to use my Nigerian account number for this?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
Please guys I'm going to use my Nigerian account number for this?
Yes leave it at usd
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
please sir after listing a domain are they going to send me a link to confirm if I'm the owner of the domain or is it going to end like that?
Secondly apart from afternic where else can list my domain?
No, afternic doesn't but Sedo does. You can list on Dan, Epik and Sedo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
nkeona:
Yes leave it at usd
what about that swift, what those it mean?
I'm sorry for the too much questions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
what about that swift, what those it mean?
I'm sorry for the too much questions.
Use Google and search for swift code of your bank.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please, who knows any trusted exchanger that deals in gift cards?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mrsoftwork:
Send me a message if you're interested. Check my signature

Proud Thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
No, afternic doesn't but Sedo does. You can list on Dan, Epik and Sedo.
thanks sir

So like this my domain has been listed?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
What type and how much?
Sanjayd1:
Please, who knows any trusted exchanger that deals in gift cards?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Harllaby:
About to buy my first domain. But quick question.

Is it true that you wait for 60 days for domain lock but some said you can do pushing.

My question is if I do handreg and I sell it lets say 2 days later... I do I go about getting quick payment?

Pls can someone clarity this. I just brought my first domain at epic... But I want to Put it for sales at DAN... Pls can someone hint me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Amazon/ e-code. $100
Greenbuoy:
What type and how much?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Watch what you say in public, you don't go about abusing people because you're at liberty to type anything.

What have I stolen from you?

Bring your proof here

viktor88:

Proud Thief

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Come make I buy am

DM
Sanjayd1:
Amazon/ e-code. $100
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
thanks sir

So like this my domain has been listed?
Yes. Not Sir, please. I don't like that Sir thing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SanThiago: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hello guys, i have domains in other registrars but only listed in DAN. I want to register an expired domain i just picked from ED on DAN now and have been left frustrated for the past hour.

Any unregistered name i type in search box on DAN, it brings up the "sorry there are no domains for your criteria" answer. Pls what am i doing wrong? Can't i register an expired domain on DAN?

I can't seem to find any domain through their search box except dose listed for sale.

Someone put me through quickly before i loose this name to someone else.

Cc: Sapiosexuality
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Have you signed up with Dan?
Harllaby:

Pls can someone clarity this. I just brought my first domain at epic... But I want to Put it for sales at DAN... Pls can someone hint me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mrsoftwork:
You can equally buy Yogi's books.

let me know if your're interested, i have them available.

I will assume you have Resale Rights to the guy's ebook that's why you are selling it. If not, please desist from further selling. It can bring bad name to us if guy later found out that his hard work is being sold over here without right. My two #kobo

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Harllaby:

You want to list on Dan or you want the landing page to be at Dan?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
SanThiago:
Hello guys, i have domains in other registrars but only listed in DAN. I want to register an expired domain i just picked from ED on DAN now and have been left frustrated for the past hour.

Any unregistered name i type in search box on DAN, it brings up the "sorry there are no domains for your criteria" answer. Pls what am i doing wrong? Can't i register an expired domain on DAN?

I can't seem to find any domain through their search box except dose listed for sale.

Someone put me through quickly before i loose this name to someone else.

Cc: Sapiosexuality
Dan is a marketplace and not a registrar. You can't register names on Dan. You can only list there. You'd have to register it somewhere else like Namdsilo, Dynadot or Epik and list on Dan. And hope it is not a shitty name. Lol. I don't fear losing names anymore. There are too many good names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SanThiago: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Dan is a marketplace and not a registrar. You can register names on Dan. You can only list there. You'd have to register it somewhere else like Namdsilo, Dynadot or Epik and list on Dan. And hope it is not a shitty name. Lol. I don't fear losing names anymore. There are too many good names.

Ahh.. No wonder... Let me quickly register on Epik. Thanks boss

Deeply appreciate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
QueenRebecca:

I will assume you have Resale Rights to the guy's ebook that's why you are selling it. If not, please desist from further selling. It can bring bad name to us if guy later found out that his hard work is being sold over here without right. My two #kobo
I agree with this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
SanThiago:

Ahh.. No wonder... Let me quickly register on Epik. Thanks boss

Deeply appreciate
Just my name is okay. I like my name. Just my name. Please!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You want to list on Dan or you want the landing page to be at Dan?
Just brought at epic I want to but bin on Dan. I already have seller account on dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Harllaby:

Just brought at epic I want to but bin on Dan. I already have seller account on dan
Okay. Go to Epik. Go to my domains. Then click on the domain whose landing page you want to be in Dan's. Look for DNS (the first menu). Then click on Nameservers. Change the one there to that of Dan.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: gentlewind(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.