Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3540841 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Dan is a marketplace and not a registrar. You can't register names on Dan. You can only list there. You'd have to register it somewhere else like Namdsilo, Dynadot or Epik and list on Dan. And hope it is not a shitty name. Lol. I don't fear losing names anymore. There are too many good names.

This is what I wanted to do. Could you give the short step to this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Harllaby:

This is what I wanted to do. Could you give the short step to this
Check last post. what is the Nameservers of Dan?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Houserentprob(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sanjayd1:
Please, who knows any trusted exchanger that deals in gift cards?
contact me at best rate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SanThiago: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Just my name is okay. I like my name. Just my name. Please!!!

grin Reflex action

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Check last post. what is the Nameservers of Dan?
Thanks I have changed name server to Dan from epic website. But Im wondering how the account I opened at Dan will linked to the domain name.
Anyone can please throw more light. thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Harllaby:

Thanks I have changed name server to Dan from epic website. But Im wondering how the account I opened at Dan will linked to the domain name.
Anyone can please throw more light. thanks
Don't wonder. It will happen. When you type the domain name, what site does it take you to? It means that when you outbound to end users and they click on the link, they'd be visiting the Dan site not Epik where you bought it. Just chill. It will all be clear as long as you keep keeping mental tabs on what you did that worked.

Edit: they are asking you to list the name on Dan. Just go to add domain names and list the name on Dan.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Go to Epik. Go to my domains. Then click on the domain whose landing page you want to be in Dan's. Look for marketplace. Then click on Nameservers. Change the one there to that of Dan.
chai! Chi m ooo this comment here is very very confusing I swear, cause reading it it seems like there is something I haven't done.

embarassed tongue tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
chai! Chi m ooo this comment here is very very confusing I swear, cause reading it it seems like there is something I haven't done.

embarassed tongue tongue
Lol. There's nothing confusing there if you intend to change the landing page of Epik to that of Dan. It is not necessary.

I use to buy on Namesilo and I don't change nameservers, so I simply list on other places. The only time I do that is when I buy a brandable name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. There's nothing confusing there if you intend to change the landing page of Epik to that of Dan. It is not necessary.

I use to buy on Namesilo and I don't change nameservers, so I simply list on other places. The only time I do that is when I buy a brandable name.
sapiosexuality if someone wants to buy any of my domain will they notify me view email or on their website?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
sapiosexuality if someone wants to buy any of my domain will they notify me view email or on their website?
Via mail if the person is making an offer. On the other hand you may also get 'congratulations, you've sold ...com if the buyer chooses the BuyItNow, BIN, option.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Via mail if the person is making an offer. On the other hand you may also get 'congratulations, you've sold ...com if the buyer chooses the BuyItNow, BIN, option.
thanks sapiosexuality for your response I'm sorry for the too many questions.

But yet another one cheesy cheesy grin how will the person buy it since I didn't put in my account details?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
thanks sapiosexuality for your response I'm sorry for the too many questions.

But yet another one cheesy cheesy grin how will the person buy it since I didn't put in my account details?

Lololol. Which account details? When someone buys your name it goes into your online account. From that online account/registrar you can then withdraw directly to your Nigerian Bank account to your PayPal account or to your bitcoin wallet address.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lololol. Which account details? When someone buys your name it goes into your online account. From that online account/registrar you can then withdraw directly to your Nigerian Bank account to your PayPal account or to your bitcoin wallet address.
alright sir oh sorry, alright sapiosexuality cheesy cheesy

I done join domain business and I go see the end.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
alright sir oh sorry, alright sapiosexuality cheesy cheesy

I done join domain business and I go see the end.
Lol. Yeah. Just keep reading. The way I see it there is only one way with this business and it is up. But that is if you keep developing yourself. Joining is the easy part. It guarantees nothing.

Ask as much questions as possible. If you don't know, ask. If you read but you don't understand, ask. If you think you understand but not too sure, still ask. If no one answers take the question to another place.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Yeah. Just keep reading. The way I see it there is only one way with this business and it is up. But that is if you keep developing yourself. Joining is the easy part. It guarantees nothing.

Ask as much questions as possible. If you don't know, ask. If you read but you don't understand, ask. If you think you understand but not too sure, still ask. If no one answers take the question to another place.

thanks once again sapiosexuality

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
thanks once again sapiosexuality
Lol. Quoting me and writing my username. Smh.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoneWolf200(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Abegi help me ooo, i av no replyet frm end users i outbounded to...are dis domains bad? Sandwichman.de(for germany)& doghealthexpert.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 1:05am On Feb 02, 2021
LoneWolf200:
Abegi help me ooo, i av no replyet frm end users i outbounded to...are dis domains bad? Sandwichman.de(for germany)& doghealthexpert.com

Getting no response is normal but these domains I'm afraid. What are your projections when you registered them ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2021
ElonMosque:

No need. That's not the problem. Are you sure your mails aren't entering spam??
That's what i don't know yet. I'm also thinking that may be the case.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Peterdigitaviso:

Takes time and experience. You need to build a good portfolio which cost money.
Really?... I'm just a beginner and have not made any sale since i joined.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoneWolf200(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2021
@Heyor...my projection is to target prospective sandwich makers in local germany cuz sandwich is a popular & common snacks i.e for thesandwichman.de
The Doghealthexpert is to target prospective dogvets or dogmedics.Dis are my projections.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2021
midehill:

Bro pls answer me...

Do you use your nigeria name email address to outbound or you created another one?

Do you put phone number while outbounding

Do you also put your signature while outbounding?

Kindly reply me please...

Thanks

Sorry I've not answered any one. They blocked my account after my post.

1. Yes I use my full name and it's the same with my email.

2. Yes I add a phone number. However, I do not think it converts to sales. I might be wrong though

3. My signature is:

Kind regards
Joshua Bonsu
+1 (910) 506-8111
Portfolio.com

Note that I have my own URL so it'd redirect you to my portfolio

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Mr2kul:

That's what i don't know yet. I'm also thinking that may be the case.

Send the same message from the same email address to another email address that you have. It’s that simple. Check inbox or spam of the other email address.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Happy New Month

Bay/Area/Travel/Agency/King

4 days

$100

Dan

Outbound

#DivineGrace

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bluewurld: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Sapiosexuality post=98652226]Lol. Quoting me and writing my username. Smh. [/quot

guys please wanna engage in this domaining

have been reading this thread since last year
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Egbon, cut us small soap abeg
alawi5k:
Happy New Month

4 days

$100

Dan

Outbound

#DivineGrace

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2021
From the tone of the recent questions I can see here, it's obvious many newbies have decided to "jump the gun". Domaining does not work that way! I beg all newbies to please READ and READ again before venturing into this. Don't just rush and start buying names because of the sales reports you see here on a daily basis. Before any sale report, there's a lot of unannounced work (researching). Don't be carried away, you have a lot to learn. PLEASE READ!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2021
alawi5k:
Happy New Month

4 days

#DivineGrace

Congrats man. Alawi5k you sabi garner sales walahi, I dey jealous, pls share me #DivineGrace you dey use naa. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AAA593 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.