Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544886 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dingtone users, please which format do you guys use to input the recipient phone number?

I tried inputing it this way, +1 (719) 634-8112 but it's not accepting it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
foluwaseyi:
House, please how should I reply this aunty?
I sent a mail and like 20 minutes later, she replied me saying she's interested and she'll pay $20 for it. Should I say:
1: I'm sorry, ma'am but did you mean $200?
2: I'd rather keep it.
3: Sorry, not considering that
Or should I flat out ignore her?
Did you include price in your letter? If you did, tell her she should up her offer a bit closer to your asking price. If you didn't add price, tell her the amount you are considering to accept. Don't just let her go. She could be a potential buyer, at least she's curious.

You can wait for other suggestions too. But your responses/actions (2 & 3) aren't advised.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Obagoblog:
Dingtone users, please which format do you guys use to input the recipient phone number?

Normal way of writing phone numbers but with +1. E.g +1719...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Koats14:
Did you include price in your letter? If you did, tell her she should up her offer a bit closer to your asking price. If you didn't add price, tell her the amount you are considering to accept. Don't just let her go. She could be a potential buyer, at least she's curious.

You can wait for other suggestions too. But your responses/actions (2 & 3) aren't advised.

Thanks. I didn't include price. Well, let me try your advise first.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Obagoblog:

it should be +17196348112
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
An end user's reply after outbound...

"Thanks for your message. I understand you're trying to make a quick buck but sorry, you chose a wrong business type to hustle. Goodluck bro!" grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
id911:

"Thanks for your message. I understand you're trying to make a quick buck but sorry, you chose a wrong business type to hustle. Goodluck bro!" grin grin grin
grin grin Wetin Musa no go see for gate. Recently I got the middle finger, but we move.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Alter is coming up guys

see the email I got from them.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
For those using Reeon YP scrapper. Instead of paying $15 every month for reoon monthly sub you can pay just $85 for a lifetime sub through Appsumo.
Type in Appsumo + Reeon yellow pages lifetime subscription in Google search

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salesbay:
For those using Reeon YP scrapper. Instead of paying $15 every month for reoon monthly sub you can pay just $85 for a lifetime sub through Appsumo.
Type in Appsumo + Reeon yellow pages lifetime subscription in Google search
How good is this Scrapper?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
id911:

please sir I just sent you an email.
Please kindly reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
please sir I just sent you an email.
Please kindly reply

Haven't seen it. It's like I have an issue with this pm stuff. WhatsApp...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
id911:

The guy wants feel important by belittling your hustle. If you choose to ignore him, it's good. But as for me, I will return the ball to his court, by saying:

Hello,

Thanks for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it. As for the wrong business, we assume you speak from myopic perspective. Moreso, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Once again thanks for your candid opinion.

Best Regards

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
id911:

I've recieved a similar reply before but i sold the domain few days after so idgaf grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
QueenRebecca:

The guy wants feel important by belittling your hustle. If you choose to ignore him, it's good. But as for me, I will return the ball to his court, by saying:

Hello,

Thanks for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it. As for the wrong business, we assume you speak from myopic perspective. Moreso, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Once again thanks for your candid opinion.

Best Regards

Yeah, but leave am jare. I don't have his time. Some end users are like that. We move!!!

HIScraziness:
I've recieved a similar reply before but i sold the domain few days after so idgaf grin

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mayoorcity: 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
If you're looking for more tips on how to scale as a beginner or pro in Domaining.

You should checkout Domain Graduate dot com

Thank me later..

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
sorry bro, is like i don't get this, my "gmail sent" show only reply not reply all,
maybe i'm missing something please educate me more.. on this
Learner47:

It will ensure, your current email is the one the user would see first on the recipient screen.

Some times if u use reply, d email will go and bury somewhere...without the recipient seeing it. So anytime you want to follow-up....just use the "Reply all" option. You can also experiment this on two of your emails to draw into conclusion. It's all about testing stuffs.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TLrboss(m): 1:07am On Feb 04, 2021
Hello, I need help from anyone to acquire a USA phone number. My cards are being declined. Any helper pls quote/reply me...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2021
oga tranxo how fargrin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 1:53am On Feb 04, 2021
lloydtruth:

Wow, isn't that so soon?
Keeps it fresh in their mind and helps sift out the not interested. So in left with those still thinking

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 4:28am On Feb 04, 2021
fergusen:
Any idea if the dynadot fresh drop rereg deal is still active?

The promo is back

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 4:33am On Feb 04, 2021
Bonsujk:

Keeps it fresh in their mind and helps sift out the not interested. So in left with those still thinking
Follow up with/out price reduction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Maskyy:

It's easy, you will find and research a good name, I will register the domain name and you'll sell it. you get % when sales is confirmed

The percent is juicy, 45%(me), 55%(you).

T&S apply tho. No special t&s.
We've started already. With 3 members on board. You can as well join if you are interested and with good knowledge of domain flipping process.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2021
QueenRebecca:

Hello,

Best Regards
Hmm. Na u dey sell ooo. E no concern am

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2021
toby345:
oga tranxo how fargrin

Lol. I wish oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Good morning.

Cincinnati/Posters/king

$99

50 days

Epik

Outbound

#DivineGrace

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2021
net75:
sorry bro, is like i don't get this, my "gmail sent" show only reply not reply all,
maybe i'm missing something please educate me more.. on this
You only get to see the “reply all” if the enduser replied to any of your previous mails
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2021
snillocer:

I'm very much interested, Can I still apply?
it's opened.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2021
toby345:
oga tranxo how fargrin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.