Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545579 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:03am On Feb 16, 2021
Check my pinned tweet on twitter @zesushv
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:31am On Feb 16, 2021
gambit24:

What do I want ?

I want the page where Geo domaining was properly touched upon in this fricking big thread if you don't know or don't want to talk then rest and don't reply my mention
Good morning.

That is where you are getting it wrong, for every place where "Geo domaining was properly touched" it was done in response to a question, it didnt just fall from the sky

Either the person was responding to a question or responding based on a series of repeated question over time or was done to clear a misconception.

Reading the entire thread is not a waste of time, manages your expectations, it gives perspective, history & helps you to know who the veterans are

Right now can you list 5 persons you can reach out to via DM, who are authority in one way or the other?

Can you tell those who are approachable or who are blunt when giving their counsel?

Do you know who you can trust with your unregistered domain name & not loose it the next minute?

Those who have been reading can say yes to all these question.

Even if you do a paid class, you must read. It is a must.

There are things in this thread that is unique & tailor made for us with regards to us being nigerians, there are challenges we face as a result of our location & this is where you get tips & tricks to resolve it. You won't see this on namepros

If you cant red from page 1, read from January 2020 post till date.

If you choose not to, no problem

Experience/frustration will humble you, it will either make you read or quit.

For those that know me, this is me being Nice.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 5:49am On Feb 16, 2021
therealMcCain:

I swear, very nice

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 5:54am On Feb 16, 2021
gambit24:
. Please avoid me you're a clown.

Bro be calming down, you can't learn with this your attitude.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Avast:

Bro be calming down, you can't learn with this your attitude.
It's best to ignore and let him learn by wasting his time and money..

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
My first Alter.com sale.
Sold price: $3,300
3 months instalment
First instalment received.
The whole transaction (domain pushing and payment took less than an hour).
Will reveal the name after complete payment.
Happy domaining to all of us.
Congratulations Boss.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Another important thing, even though we are competitors cos we are selling one product in one market, we are still a community. So learn to take advantage of it.

There is none knows it all, there are things people here know that Iyke does not know. That's life for you.

Someone insulted me not too long ago here on this thread, guess what, I needed help with a potential client & I reached out to him, he responded

That's how it should be, so dont form wokeness & make enemy here. We need each other one way or the other. There are challenges you encounter that you cant spill here, that's when you need trusted folks that you can go the whole nine yards for.

I have lost counts the number of times Keith deboer or Alan of brandersunion has come to my rescue, even Bob hawkes too have been of help

Our very own silent professor beckplanet, haykay, ikhalyfah, Awesomeduru these guys have been of help behind the scenes.

FYI: I am not so active here nor my other thread, some might have noticed, so I might not be able to give good support should you reach out. My hands have been very full of late.

All you need to succeed is in this thread. Milk it to the maximum

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2021
therealMcCain:

All you need to succeed is in this thread. Milk it to the maximum
Show us that particular page that will fetch us thousands of dollars. No long story grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2021
alawi5k:
Show us that particular page that will fetch us thousands of dollars. No long story grin
Boss no dey disguise grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2021
gambit24:

No one is disputing the importance of reading here, but fact is one can only read so much for God sake it's easy for you all to sit and say read the whole thread but common it's not like every thing on here is information that has to do with domaining most post are people convasing, advertising, trolling and requesting for help so what's now wrong in wanting to read the important information and be done with it

My great pal, do you know and realize that hard work is not hard labour? Reading through all the thread will empower you and help you to sift the grain from the chaff. Besides, you'll be able to put your fingers on who and who to direct your questions to. Be empowered for success and greatness. Favour for labour!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2021
therealMcCain:

That is where you are getting it wrong, for every place where "Geo domaining was properly touched" it was done in response to a question, it didnt just fall from the sky

Either the person was responding to a question or responding based on a series of repeated question over time or was done to clear a misconception.

Reading the entire thread is not a waste of time, manages your expectations, it gives perspective, history & helps you to know who the veterans are

Right now can you list 5 persons you can reach out to via DM, who are authority in one way or the other?

Can you tell those who are approachable or who are blunt when giving their counsel?

Do you know who you can trust with your unregistered domain name & not loose it the next minute?

There are things in this thread that is unique & tailor made for us with regards to us being nigerians, there are challenges we face as a result of our location & this is where you get tips & tricks to resolve it. You won't see this on namepros

Spot-on!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2021
gambit24:

What do I want ?

I want the page where Geo domaining was properly touched upon in this fricking big thread if you don't know or don't want to talk then rest and don't reply my mention
Good morning.
Look at you!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2021
alawi5k:

Bros, I am looking for it too. If you find it, kindly share

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2021
In addition to what the boss said @therealMcCain. To milk this thread you need to read. I was having the same mentality some years back early 2019 to be precise, I keep asking myself "Why should I read the whole Thread". No two ways in this field friend. It's either you read and become an experience guru in weeks time or keep looking for shortcuts. For you to tap into shared experience on selection, problems, solutions, negotiation and marketing of domain names you need to read. Nobody is asking you for money or anything here. The best you can do for yourself is to read through thick lines of the thread. Kindly ask the newbies that thread the path of reading the whole thread. They will attest to the uniqueness of every page because each page has it own lesson. The more you read the more informed you are.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Yes
I read where they said you must point your domain to their nameserver.
Where your domain pointing to their nameserver before the sales took place?
If yes, what's their nameserver?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2021
You must point the name to their nameservers but you are permitted to list in other marketplaces
raphemmanuel:
I read where they said you must point your domain to their nameserver.
Where your domain pointing to their nameserver before the sales took place?
If yes, what's their nameserver?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2021
Jerry59:
Boss no dey disguise grin
We spent years in school reading irrelevant books/courses. Just to read from page 1 and be waking up with Simon email, he refused. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2021
One of my leads I outbounded to on Facebook gave this remark. It about boat rentals. I just want to ignore but what is the best reply for this message.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
You must point the name to their nameservers but you are permitted to list in other marketplaces
Not anymore.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2021
Harllaby:
One of my leads I outbounded to on Facebook gave this remark. It about boat rentals. I just want to ignore but what is the best reply for this message.

Why want festac

When am in Abuja

Does this explain his response.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
what's the name of their nameserver?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2021
raphemmanuel:
what's the name of their nameserver?
Has any of your names been accepted, to begin with? Nameservers are usually 'NS1 dot Site Name dot Com and NS2 dot site name dot com'

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2021
Bro. It hasn't been explicitly stated that you are not permitted to list your domain elsewhere. They only came up to help you integrate your domains with SEDO, UNIREGISTRY and some other marketplaces and registries. So they only expect you not to stress yourself since they will be listing it on your behalf. If you choose to list them yourself, there is no stated sanction or punishment for it.
Sapiosexuality:
Not anymore.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Bro. It hasn't been explicitly stated that you are not permitted to list your domain elsewhere. They only came up to help you integrate your domains with SEDO, UNIREGISTRY and some other marketplaces and registries. So they only expect you not to stress yourself since they will be listing it on your behalf. If you choose to list them yourself, there is no stated sanction or punishment for it.
It has been stated. From the 15th, which was yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
It has been stated. From the 15th, which was yesterday.
Show me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2021
iCauseTrouble:

Show me
Antispam bot will ban me. I can't. Check Alter marketplace on Namepros and read Dave Patel's Sunday message if reading the initial policy document sent to all alter sellers is not enough.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2021
You are right bro. The marketplace is now partially exclusive. You can't list it yourself with their partners but you can list it in other marketplaces they are not partnering with
Sapiosexuality:
Antispam bot will ban me. I can't. Check Alter marketplace on Namepros and read Dave Patel's Sunday message if reading the initial policy document sent to all alter sellers is not enough.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2021
gambit24:

What do I want ?

Good morning.

Good morning my brother grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
You are right bro. The marketplace is now partially exclusive. You can't list it yourself with their partners but you can list it in other marketplaces they are not partnering with
And frankly speaking, I love it that way.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
SanfranciscoNewbornPhotography -> $175

More sales to us all

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gambit24: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
therealMcCain:

thank you
For those who know me this is me being nice so far. wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2021
gambit24:

What do I want ?

Good morning.
Omo! See energy na.

Keep at it boss, and keep looking for shortcuts.

Hopefully you'll get your first sale after 2 years.

I wish you luck sir!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Theweekend, wisefingers, rm94(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.