Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544266 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Tolu181:
I was member of this thread in 2019/2020, i had 5 domains but no sale

Then i quit the shiit, this thread is a wicked thread

They only respect people with sales, they hardly reply you if you have no sales

One more thing, this thread is not new bie friendly

God punish una...
Okay. Ask just one question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Harllaby:
One of my leads I outbounded to on Facebook gave this remark. It about boat rentals. I just want to ignore but what is the best reply for this message.
Do you know the distance/traveling time between the two locations?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Been a while.

Some of the remarks/questions here show that some of us, if given the opportunity, will take a gun to a prospect's head and force him to buy our names.

When we learn how to manage our expectations, this business becomes easier to handle emotionally.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Tolu181:

God punish una...

Every single one of us was once a newbie.. None of us studied domaining in school

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Tolu181:

God punish una...

This is what they're begging you to avoid, frustration. It will make you become ungrateful. I've sold 4names thanks to the people wey you say make God punish. The same people wey you say make God punished has given me huge sum of money even when I didn't ask because they felt I needed it when I lost my dad.
The burial is fast approaching these same people are still assisting me to negotiate domain business that may lead to sales. Baba watch your words and don't plant seed of ungratefulness in the mind of others (me exclusive though)

Lastly, God will bless the domainers for this thread with special blessings to my brothers offline @CyrilEtifit @Slimjosh43

My advice to newbie b4 you end up like this guy is Read Read Read and Ask Questions but relevant ones that shows you've read

Salamalekun

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CharterService: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2021
[s]
Tolu181:

God punish una...

[/s]

I'm a newbie like you and today is my testimony day grin grin grin

Hold time 65days

All thanks to this wonderful thread.

God bless all domainers in the house

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Tolu181:

God punish una...

Really sorry for what you went through. I agree this thread is a very wicked one, I suggest you try romance or politics section.

Don't stress yourself this 2021 bro, you have to do you. #BlessUp

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sol4luv: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2021
Boss in the house is this name good for Brandable Lixzo//king. i hand reg it yesterday just trying my IQ capacity. Kindly review
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2021
tranxo:

Do you know the distance/traveling time between the two locations?
To the best of my knowledge, it far, but who never can tell. I just hope the right buyer finds it. Though I have replied back.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chidekings(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2021
who has this ssd for sale

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is the first time I am posting in this thread.

This is what I have to share.

I took iyke's training on expired domains on the 5th of January this year. Once I finished the training, I jumped to buying domain names immediately without making proper research, I bought about three domain names on namesilo within two days and requested for a refund on those three domain names.
WHY??
Because I bought sh*t domainsŁ« I didn't learn properly and i had to learn the hard way.
So what! I didn't give up. Borrowed money again and purchased domains with it.
I did outbound for one of the domains, end users were reading my emails but they didn't reply. And so? I wasn't frustrated. Did follow up, they read the emails, no reply. I think the third time I did follow up, I got a Not Interested, for one of the domains, you know what, I was so happy just for getting a reply. The fourth time, I did a follow up on a domain that "we are open to receiving offers" an end user made an offer of $101, I countered with$135, he countered again with $110 and i accepted. He made the payment after few hours and the transaction was completed in 4 days. The total HT of the domain was 6 days. Covered the entire cost of what I had spent so far plus profit.
A Single Sale!.
That is domaining for you.

PLEASE NOTE: SELLING DOMAIN NAMES IS BY GRACE AND NOT ONLY BY HARDWORK.

Lessons:
1. For those that took a personal training, reading this thread is still very beneficial. I am reading even though I took a personal training, now at page 100. Learnt many things already and still learning.

2. That someone started making money from domaining with just 4 or 5 domains doesn't mean you also will. I had 7 domains in my portfolio before I made a sale. What if I had stopped at 5 or 6(I Read in this thread about someone that didn't make a single sale until his domain portfolio was up to 20something)

3. DON'T BE EASILY FRUSTRATED.
This is so important. I have tried many online businesses, started since 2017 but frustration of no profit made me left all of them. This is the only online business that has been the most easiest for me and has brought me the highest return on investment.

4. This thread is extra and super newbie friendly for those that are SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING MONEY ONLINE. Most questions have been repeatedly answered. Even the first 100 pages is enough to give you a great start.

AND LASTLY, GOD WILL NOT PUNISH US FOR CRIMES WE DIDN'T COMMIT.
Tolu181:

God punish una...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Coldplayyy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tolu181:

God punish una...

lamentations upon lamentations grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sent more than 300 messages yesterday(both new pospect,first and second follow up) manually(one by one) and not even a SINGLE reply with NOT INTERESTED....tears wan drop for my eyes but WE MEUUVEEE and DIE HERE

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Gucciballer:
Sent more than 300 messages yesterday(both new pospect,first and second follow up) manually(one by one) and not even a SINGLE reply with NOT INTERESTED....tears wan drop for my eyes but WE MEUUVEEE and DIE HERE

Nobody dey die.. We LIVE HERE

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lacicrips(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
evioke:
I need a trusted PayPal account receiver that can receive my money. Thanks
I might be interested if it's not a lot. How much are you expecting?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
thorrvik55:

Of course you know it is popular joke in our local parlance and I didnt mean it literally but hey ENJOY YOUR LIKES AND SHARES.....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Gucciballer:

Try tweak your SUBJECT. "Domain Inquiry" alone no do. Just my opinion.

I've always been a fan of (Domain Name) as the subject. Na so Ikhalyfah dey do too. Eg Gucciballer Criminal Attorney (if domain name is GucciballerCriminalAttorney/king) or of recent I've been trying - (Domain name) for Sale.

Don't forget to follow up, e no easy, but na who give up, fvck up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tolu181:

God punish una...

Read, u no go gree read. Pay to get knowledge, u no gree. Ask salient questions with humility, u no gree grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Koats14:

I've always been a fan of (Domain Name) as the subject. Na so Ikhalyfah dey do too. Eg Gucciballer Criminal Attorney (if domain name is GucciballerCriminalAttorney/king) or of recent I've been trying - (Domain name) for Sale.

You are right bro,I do tweak them.....

Gone too far to give up now....It will end in PRAISE for us all...

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
I totally disagree with you on this. I am a newbie and everyone here has been helpful whether directly or indirectly. One has to be humble to learn!
Tolu181:

God punish una...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Koats14:

This thread is not newbie friendly. You guys are harsh. Make Una Remain Ever Blessed! grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cboyflald(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone. made my first sale but I don't know how to push the domain name from namesilo to Dan

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
thorrvik55:

Olohun oba n gbo

id911:

I didn't want to report this small sale but had to because of you Mr Dundee Utd.

It does not matter matter how small it is, it's big in the eyes of those who are still looking up to God for first sales. Drop sales report once in a while to motivate others.

A drop of saliva might be small in the eye of a man, but it's look like an ocean in the eyes of an ant.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cboyflald:
Hello everyone. made my first sale but I don't know how to push the domain name from namesilo to Dan
Is it up to 60 days?

And whenever in doubt and in need of quick response, eg a question like this, chat namesilo's customer service up. They are fast and will guide you. They taught me a lot.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Gucciballer:

Of course you know it is popular joke in our local parlance and I didnt mean it literally but hey ENJOY YOUR LIKES AND SHARES.....

Lol.. Na money man dey find, who likes and shares epp?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
id911:

Read, u no go gree read. Pay to get knowledge, u no gree. Ask salient questions with humility, u no gree. I'm sure even Mr Ibu and Baba Suwe wouldn't acquire the worthless domains you have even for 1k. Na ur type dey carry expo for school but still get F9 parallel.

I didn't want to report this small sale but had to because of you Mr Dundee Utd.

Comgrats on ur sale..

Be calming down small sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cboyflald(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Is it up to 60 days?

And whenever in doubt and in need of quick response, eg a question like this, chat namesilo's customer service up. They are fast and will guide you. They taught me a lot.

not up to 60days. Thanks for your reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tolu181:

God punish una...

Funny though...

This guy attacked the thread and evryone is attacking him from all Source of angles..

But assuming he asked genuine question, 95% chance that all his attackers will ignore him..

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cboyflald:

not up to 60days. Thanks for your reply
You'd have to convince the buyer to register with Namesilo (so you can push it to their account) because the name will have to, at least, stay in the registrar for 60 days before you can transfer out. Chat with the customer service personnel. They are very good. Once confused, chat with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gambit24: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Foreigners:

Funny though...

This guy attacked the thread and evryone is attacking him from all Source of angles..

But assuming he asked genuine question, 95% chance that all his attackers will ignore him..

or they go tell ham make him go read from page 1 to page 2222 grin grin grin grin
Make I Sha dey read go before they go come for my head shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cboyflald:

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cboyflald(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You'd have to convince the buyer to register with Namesilo (so you can push it to their account) because the name will have to, at least, stay in the registrar for 60 days before you can transfer out. Chat with the customer service personnel. They are very good. Once confused, chat with them.

Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.