Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3540426 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by geedee4real(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Alexxien:

You can’t put put it up for sale on their marketplace until after the grace period is over, which usually lasted for 5days. But the good news is, you can list it on Dan and other market place of your Choice!!!
The grace period is there in case you change your mind about the domain, you can delete it and your funds will be returned to you. ****Note, the fund cannot be withdrawn but can be used to purchase another domain. But this option is no longer available once your grace period is over. I hope the chiefs can correct me if am wrong, me too am new to this grin
thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Congratulations to all recent sellers, God Abeg shine your light oo. Your Boyz dey broke ni

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:39am On Mar 21, 2021
therealMcCain:
Please who has experienced this, it's a Lesotho account. More than 2years

My withdrawals have been instant before now excerpt for the 72hrs delay for 1st time withdrawal

Was paid 24hrs later as the mail stipulated.

Withdrawn to UBA card @N400

To imagine an exchanger was offering 320/380

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 6:28am On Mar 21, 2021
therealMcCain:

You dey caused headache for yourself. After, reading the mail, you couldn't even wait for the time to elapse before coming here.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2021
therealMcCain:

Witchcraft. Smh.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2021
QueenRebecca:

The same thing goes for these guys like IdeaPro, Richkal, AwesomeDuru, Brand Uche, Ab2care, Ajenipa etc
I'm here ma.

Very present.

This March has been my highest grossing month so far since I started domaining.

I'll give a round off of how the month went for me by month end.

Thanks for asking!

44 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2021
QueenRebecca:

The same thing goes for these guys like IdeaPro, Richkal, Awesome Duru, Brand Uche, Ab2care, Ajenipa etc
BrandUche is very much active lol... dude is at working behind the scene. a very Nice guy and we get along well. He saved me falling into scam that could have buried me beyond redemption by sounding off the first alarm until another brother came with reaffirmation from another source.

LiftKid last seen was 4.55a.m

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
SEYIKP:
maybe he's travelled out. Because I saw his thread asking about traveling out. I was about to ask of him also.
Yeah, I remember that thread but he had just 2.5M at that time... may be he increased it later to 5M and left. I hope he safe wherever he is.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Eskis me sir, E shanu Aje grin grin grin grin
2sexycom:
BrandUche is very much active lol... dude is at working behind the scene. a very Nice guy and we get along well. He saved me falling into scam that could have buried me beyond redemption by sounding off the first alarm until another brother came with reaffirmation from another source.

LiftKid last seen was 4.55a.m

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dafgee(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
I need $70 Payoneer fund at 465/$. Please come with a known escrow or be ready to send first.

Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Branduche:
Eskis me sir, E shanu Aje grin grin grin grin
lol.. ye ye fowl
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please does anyone know what I can do to revive his interest?

The initial price I gave him is quite expensive...but I'm willing to give it out for a few hundred bucks now

I've sent a mailing asking him to make his offer if he's not comfortable with the price...but he hasn't replied yet for about two days

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by drmikeadams(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
I don't understand what's happening here grin grin..some body break it down for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Safeday:
Please does anyone know what I can do to revive his interest?

The initial price I gave him is quite expensive...but I'm willing to give it out for a few hundred bucks now

I've sent a mailing asking him to make his offer if he's not comfortable with the price...but he hasn't replied yet for about two days
Give him time ooo... give him time. I have one pending like that. Message CEO and he sent a staff to inquire. I gave price and told that I will set the price if they agree and they can pay via Epik.com. Dude clicked to Epik according to my snov.io extension but no response since then lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DomainGist: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hi guys, who else is facing consistent payment problem on SAV? My credit cards works well on other registrars but it's failing on sav.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=DomainGist post=100086207]Hi guys, who else is facing consistent payment problem on SAV? My credit cards works well on other registrars but it's failing on sav.[/quotes]

Try a different network provider.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
DomainGist:
Hi guys, who else is facing consistent payment problem on SAV? My credit cards works well on other registrars but it's failing on sav.
Happen to me one time. I had to wait till the next month b4 it started working and I was using the same card with other registry.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
2sexycom:
Where is LiftKid?

Good evening brother, thank you for checking on me. I'm still around, only that man dey very busy na why wink

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
SEYIKP:
maybe he's travelled out. Because I saw his thread asking about traveling out. I was about to ask of him also.

I'm still around, Haven't travelled yet, but will, eventually. smiley

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
DomainGist:

I've been registering at SAV lately, and it works perfectly.

GTBANK Mastercard
MTN/Glo/Airtel

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Liftkid:

Good evening brother, thank you for checking on me. I'm still around, only that man dey very busy na why wink
Ah great... sha no forget ur family wey u get for here sha... i message u last month or the month before on namepros with no reply. so i say make i ask. good to know.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DomainGist: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Salesbay:

Happen to me one time. I had to wait till the next month b4 it started working and I was using the same card with other registry.
[
schullten:
[/quote]quote author=eddy42 post=100088131]

GTBANK Mastercard
MTN/Glo/Airtel
I am trying to understand where the problem is coming from but still don't know yet. I noticed after a credit card error, if I try again after 2 / 3 days, it will go through but will start failing again after I buy 2 or 3 domains.
I make us of GT Dorm card mostly but have tried my local bank cards and all still failed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
DomainGist:
[quote author=eddy42 post=100088131]

GTBANK Mastercard
MTN/Glo/Airtel
I am trying to understand where the problem is coming from but still don't know yet. I noticed after a credit card error, if I try again after 2 / 3 days, it will go through but will start failing again after I buy 2 or 3 domains.
I make us of GT Dorm card mostly but have tried my local bank cards and all still failed.

I think it's best you send a message to their CC.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yang1993:
Make your physical IDs for any country and get it shipped down to your location. You can include your pictures and also include every other information

Use it for selfie with ID verification
PayPal verification
Cash app btc activation and many more

Whatspp only- +234 706 457 1275

Quit this type of thing bro. I understand life isn't easy but still do your best legit and leave the rest to God.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by don22: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
sodiquisty:
Good morning bosses
Abeg who can help me with with a reply for this end-user

Import his detail on Dan (Dan"s lead import) and let Dan's sales team contact him on your behalf and possibly close it for you.

That was how I sold one of my domains early this month

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lemme try this too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
2sexycom:
Give him time ooo... give him time. I have one pending like that. Message CEO and he sent a staff to inquire. I gave price and told that I will set the price if they agree and they can pay via Epik.com. Dude clicked to Epik according to my snov.io extension but no response since then lol.

Thanks for the response

This one has a site that is still under construction...not developed.. and the domain has an exact keyword with mine and mine even has a better combination...his is also in a dot net extension while mine is dot com
I hope he buys Sha

But how were you able to track those details through your snov extension? .. thought it's only for email extraction
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2021
2sexycom:
right? I have the same issue here

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Tunni, Brandwiser and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.