Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541142 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anyone knows how I can pay for fiverr gigs. The PayPal I have has Nigerian mastercard only for it to be rejected. This is the second time in a week I am getting failed transactions on different sites. The other site has to give me their stripe link to make payment. Why our country like this? Ordinary PayPal o that I don't even fancy. Anyone knows how I can go about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
priceaction:
Anyone knows how I can pay for fiverr gigs. The PayPal I have has Nigerian mastercard only for it to be rejected. This is the second time in a week I am getting failed transactions on different sites. The other site has to give me their stripe link to make payment. Why our country like this? Ordinary PayPal o that I don't even fancy. Anyone knows how I can go about it.

Create Barter by Flutterwave account, you will be given a nigerian account number, transfer money into it. Create a visa virtual card on barter and fund it with the money you have on barter balance, it is 497 to $1. Pay with it on any site in the world including fiverr.

Most banks in Nigeria has placed a limit on their mastercard due to usd/naira fluctuations. Just load your barter visa card and bypass the monthly limit

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
For those who wants a foreign number to make their sale's letter professional, download calls up app on playstore. Their numbers are cheap and very good services. please pay with your visa card from barter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
edeXede:

Create Barter by Flutterwave account, you will be given a nigerian account number, transfer money into it. Create a visa virtual card on barter and fund it with the money you have on barter balance, it is 497 to $1. Pay with it on any site in the world including fiverr.

Most banks in Nigeria has placed a limit on their mastercard due to usd/naira fluctuations. Just load your barter visa card and bypass the monthly limit
OK, thanks man. I just even discovered I have money in my payoneer mastercard but disabled due to inactivity for long.i have told them to activate it , still waiting for them though. If successful I will link my card to PayPal and retry.II have some foreign cards but am not going to link that for security reasons. Your method too is appreciated,iI will try that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Christty:

How do you mean by outbound
?
I actually typed something long but AntiSpam bot hid it and banned me. I was just unbanned by one of the mods. Maybe later.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
priceaction:
Fiverr accept card payment and in that case, use a virtual card from Flutterwave.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Moneydoll:
Please house, I need your advice. I own HendersonPoolService(.)com which I have renewed twice. I have outbounded to potential buyers yet no sales. One domain investor offered to pay $25 for the name. Is it still worth keeping?
sell it and move on. Not all domains will sell for $200-500... some will sell for $25-50

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DomainNewboy: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
edeXede:
For those who wants a foreign number to make their sale's letter professional, download calls up app on playstore. Their numbers are cheap and very good services. please pay with your visa card from barter
Thanks alot brother. I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY
FIRST SALES ALERT
Arizona//landscape//designer//king
bought $8.99
BIN $850
Sold $500 Dan
Started domaining in January after taking oga Iyke's class. Got some domains then and started outbounding but no show. I later decided to read the whole thread from page 0001 to 2000+ and started buying domains again. To cut the long story short, $500 offer came after about two hours and I sharperly accepted and he paid after 3 days. To the newbies, please endeavour to read at least the first 1000 pages of the thread.. e get why oooo[i][/i]. And continue outbounding and doing follow-up at reasonable intervals.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Moneydoll: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
CharterService:

How many follow up and price

Lower your price and outbound again with subject as Notification.

2 years renewals cool you get high spirit shaa, ask the domain investor to make it 30$
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Moneydoll: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
CapitalBank:
sell it and move on. Not all domains will sell for $200-500... some will sell for $25-50
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
CapitalBank:
Fiverr accept card payment and in that case, use a virtual card from Flutterwave.

thanks bro
i am stuck now , is it naira account or i should use usd virtual?
i mistakenly converted my fund to usd virtual card, after failing to link the virtual naira. if i destroy it will i get my naira back because i cant proceed with the dollar card because of address variation.i know i may loose some money, but thats ok.
please how should i go about it ? thanks
@edeXede
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
priceaction:

thanks bro
i am stuck now , is it naira account or i should use usd virtual?
i mistakenly converted my fund to usd virtual card, after failing to link the virtual naira. if i destroy it will i get my naira back because i cant proceed with the dollar card because of address variation.i know i may loose some money, but thats ok.
please how should i go about it ? thanks
@edeXede
You mean you have done the flutterwave virtual card? u can actually reverse it. Just download their app(reversal can't be done on web app) and use that to convert the dollar to naira
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
kennypoka2:

Wait, I don't get? The person buys his own domains, to what end? What's he gaining from doing that?

To show he's selling domains or what?

So he can promote his blog or what?

I will like to really know his reason for doing that
you see stolen credit card and you still no understand what's up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Thank you sir for your response.
fergusen:

Alter has partnership with many marketplaces like Dan, Sedo, etc. They help you list your names on those marketplaces. But Afternic is NOT a partner. So you CAN list on Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
CapitalBank:
You mean you have done the flutterwave virtual card? u can actually reverse it. Just download their app(reversal can't be done on web app) and use that to convert the dollar to naira
yes, i can see on their web, you can delete the virtual visa ($) but refund at their exchange rate. My question is it the naira card i should link with paypal? its not accepting it , i dont know why. i hate everything about paypal. very useless company with bad exchange rates grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
priceaction:

yes, i can see on their web, you can delete the virtual visa ($) but refund at their exchange rate. My question is it the naira card i should link with paypal? its not accepting it , i dont know why. i hate everything about paypal. very useless company with bad exchange rates grin
no no... don't delete.

just download their app and get the refund from there.

when you download to the mobile app, log in and look for withdrawal or something.. you will be able to change the dollar back to your naira wallet and from the naira wallet back to your bank account. You cant do this on web app cos the feature that enable you do it can only be found in your mobile app.

Let me know if you need more help

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
CapitalBank:
no no... don't delete.

just download their app and get the refund from there.

when you download to the mobile app, log in and look for withdrawal or something.. you will be able to change the dollar back to your naira wallet and from the naira wallet back to your bank account. You cant do this on web app cos the feature that enable you do it can only be found in your mobile app.

Let me know if you need more help
thanks so much, am grateful bro..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
priceaction:

Sorry I just saw this. Do everything on the app. Download the barter app, your batter balance will be either displayed in usd or naira. It does not matter. When you click on visa cards and click fund your card, it will automatically calculate it for you. Hope I make sense

You do not need to link visa card to paypal. Use it directly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Deji1510:
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY
FIRST SALES ALERT
Arizona//landscape//designer//king
bought $8.99
BIN $850
Sold $500 Dan

Congrats on your first sales. More sales to us all by God's grace. First sales is sweet Olohun cool cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
edeXede:

Sorry I just saw this. Do everything on the app. Download the barter app, your batter balance will be either displayed in usd or naira. It does not matter. When you click on visa cards and click fund your card, it will automatically calculate it for you. Hope I make sense

You do not need to link visa card to paypal. Use it directly

I HAVE ALREADY DONE THOSE AND CREDITED WITH DOLLARS.
you know it is on fiverr payment i initially wanted to use it @ bolded. Does it mean i will just use it directly on that ( since it is only paypal accepted for the account i wanted). Paypal wahala, eh.. Thanks so much for your time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
priceaction:

I HAVE ALREADY DONE THOSE AND CREDITED WITH DOLLARS.
you know it is on fiverr payment i initially wanted to use it @ bolded. Does it mean i will just use it directly on that ( since it is only paypal accepted for the account i wanted). Paypal wahala, eh.. Thanks so much for your time.

Well then use visa dollar and not naira to connect to paypal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
address discrepancies and issues , they are rejecting it. cheesy cheesy i tire.. may be i will look for a friend to complete it for me. thanks so much for your time

edeXede:

Well then use visa dollar and not naira to connect to paypal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
priceaction:
address discrepancies and issues , they are rejecting it. cheesy cheesy i tire.. may be i will look for a friend to complete it for me. thanks so much for your time

Haa, the different address is the problem.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Who can help me with a converting reply to this email.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
lloydtruth:

Get a USA number asap, open a linkeld account and send to them...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
lloydtruth:

What he's addressing is basically signature. You should always have signature in your sales letter to makes it more professional and not just random spam mail.

Apologize for not having signature, you can tell them it sales rep error or something, then reply the mail again with you sales letter with signature.

What signature looks like below.

Warm regards,
Seun Makinde
CEO, NL Domain
USA number
A quote (optional) - preferably business/marketing quote.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hi I can help you create a working USA number
Heryormilekan:

What he's addressing is basically signature. You should always have signature in your sales letter to makes it more professional and not just random spam mail.

Apologize for not having signature, you can tell them it sales rep error or something, then reply the mail again with you sales letter with signature.

What signature looks like below.

Warm regards,
Seun Makinde
CEO, NL Domain
USA number
A quote (optional) - preferably business/marketing quote.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 1:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I actually typed something long but AntiSpam bot hid it and banned me. I was just unbanned by one of the mods. Maybe later.
welcome back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 1:11am On Mar 26, 2021
HIScraziness:
Reoon scrapped 2k+ emails for one of my domains and I'm confused on how I'm going to do mass outbound because streak can only send 400 mails per day... does anybody have a better option?
pls how this reoon they work? is it chrome extension? is it free or paid? if paid how much does it cost.doea it have an app for phone or only system?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2021
itzzkhaliii:

pls how this reoon they work? is it chrome extension? is it free or paid? if paid how much does it cost.doea it have an app for phone or only system?
It's an app you download and it's a paid subscription. They charge $15 for a month and after paying they give you a password you'd use on the app. And I think it's only for PC, never seen anybody use it with phone. But the $15 is sure worth it. If u have a pc we could share my sub for a small fee

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2021
HIScraziness:
It's an app you download and it's a paid subscription. They charge $15 for a month and after paying they give you a password you'd use on the app. And I think it's only for PC, never seen anybody use it with phone. But the $15 is sure worth it. If u have a pc we could share my sub for a small fee

Hello Bro, I just sent you a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Rankett and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.