Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532739 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2021
eddy42:

Hello Bro, I just sent you a PM
replied
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Please house, what should I do about this enduser? I accepted the offer she made but she's not paying. Dan already sent her reminder like 3 times and I already invested what little money I had thinking she'd pay soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2021
Deji1510:
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY
FIRST SALES ALERT
Arizona//landscape//designer//king
bought $8.99
BIN $850
Sold $500 Dan
]e get why oooo[/b][i][/i]. And continue outbounding and doing follow-up at reasonable intervals.
I know how that first sales feelings is, congratulations on your first sales.... More sales to us all

P.S was the offer through Dan or mail and did you do any follow up after making the offer before he paid after 3days

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2021
midehill:

Get a USA number asap, open a linkeld account and send to them...
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2021
Heryormilekan:

What he's addressing is basically signature. You should always have signature in your sales letter to makes it more professional and not just random spam mail.

Apologize for not having signature, you can tell them it sales rep error or something, then reply the mail again with you sales letter with signature.

What signature looks like below.

Warm regards,
Seun Makinde
CEO, NL Domain
USA number
A quote (optional) - preferably business/marketing quote.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humantorch02: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2021
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

This is a great topic. Domain flipping is one of the best ways to make money online in Nigeria.

But the work required is now getting tougher as you'd need to do due diligence search and look for potential domain names to buy.

The truth is many domain name investors stopped parking their domains because of a steep drop in ad revenue.

Parked page revenue has dropped significantly in the past decade or so due to changes in visitor behavior and Google changing its advertising systems.

Because of this, many domain investors point their domains to for-sale landers instead.

But the good news is that, if you’ve never parked your domains before, every penny you earn is more than what you made before!

You might even find that some domains pay for themselves; their annual parking revenue is more than you pay to renew the domain name.

So parking is still GREAT this gives you additional income even before you sell it off. instead of waiting for end-user to come and buy it straight up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2021
humantorch02:

So parking is still GREAT this gives you additional income even before you sell it off. instead of waiting for end-user to come and buy it straight up.

Do u mind sharing ur parking revenue so far?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Do namesilo refunds go back to your bank account or namesilo account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2021
foluwaseyi:
Please house, what should I do about this enduser? I accepted the offer she made but she's not paying. Dan already sent her reminder like 3 times and I already invested what little money I had thinking she'd pay soon.

First offer? You didn't counter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
midehill:

Get a USA number asap, open a linkeld account and send to them...

How do you open one without getting blocked out?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oluwasanya1: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wa alaykum salam sir
Welcome back
ikhalyfah:
Assalamu Alaykum and Hello, it’s been a long time, trust everyone is okay. Since school resumed in January, I didn’t have much time to update this blog and since then alot has happened.

https://aisabdomains.com/its-not-always-smooth/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
SKhanmi:

First offer? You didn't counter?

I did. She offered $102 and I countered $149, then we agreed on $120.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kincaldb247: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Check my signature if you need a quick loan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hardvance:

How do you open one without getting blocked out?

U just have to open it and be careful in all your dealings...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
who would want to bank on the sale of DogeSwap to register Chiliz cheesy cheesy.......this one wey dem don dey hype am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I actually typed something long but AntiSpam bot hid it and banned me. I was just unbanned by one of the mods. Maybe later.
typed something to you few days back and got banned but I still do need your help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
foluwaseyi:

I did. She offered $102 and I countered $149, then we agreed on $120.

Give her some time. Drop something short like "Are you having issues paying for the domain name?" in a week time. Don't sound desperate.

In the meantime outbound to others or reach out to those that initially showed interest with a discount. You may end up selling it for more than the agreed price.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
midehill:

U just have to open it and be careful in all your dealings...

Wow.

The "legit" one I opened....them block am, come dey ask make I use desktop do verification
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
SKhanmi:

Give her some time. Drop something short like "Are you having issues paying for the domain name?" in a week time. Don't sound desperate.

In the meantime outbound to others or reach out to those that initially showed interest with a discount. You may end up selling it for more than the agreed price.

Thanks. I also would like to outbound to others, but the name is off Dan's marketplace. And what it's showing is "An agreement has been made on this domain. It's pending sale." So, it might look like I want to dupe them if I pitch it to other people. This one tire me o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Just came across this sale. Seller bought it for $320 and has about 300 names in his portfolio.

Who else here has significant vested interest in .nets?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
tranxo:
Just came across this sale. Seller bought it for $320 and has about 300 names in his portfolio.

Who else here has significant vested interest in .nets?
Did you see this in Riz Group?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hardvance:

Wow.

The "legit" one I opened....them block am, come dey ask make I use desktop do verification

Then forget linkeldn then...

You can just open Facebook Account & Twitter account only... You can include the link on your signature...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Masky is the best exchanger ever seen, you people should patronize him.

Very legit guy! May God bless him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
who have been able to use quidax p2p?

I'm still finding it hard to get pay out after creating an offer... mehn its some how to me.

any body?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eromzi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hello friends I submitted a Domain name on SH for a since 18th of this month online//music//producer dot king. up till now it's still pending does it take so long?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Eromzi:
Hello friends I submitted a Domain name on SH for a since 18th of this month online//music//producer dot king. up till now it's still pending does it take so long?

You mean.. OnlineMusicProducer///com??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
foluwaseyi:

Thanks. I also would like to outbound to others, but the name is off Dan's marketplace. And what it's showing is "An agreement has been made on this domain. It's pending sale." So, it might look like I want to dupe them if I pitch it to other people. This one tire me o.

If she doesnt reply, ask the dan team to relist the domain for sale. Next time use the import lead option. I was negotiating with 3 buyers consecutively & sent them confirmation mails at different prices using that option. Guess what, The last one paid while the rest were playing mind games.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eromzi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
meetme01:

You mean.. OnlineMusicProducer///com??
yea
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
I wish to get USA no. I tried Dingtone and I couldn't pay with my gt MasterCard. Besides it's expensive. Pls anyone who recently purchase one should share with us. I prefer something quite straight forward.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
CharterService:

1. Install Hotspot shield vpn(I use free version so be ready to watch ads becos each connection has a timing)
2. Connect your vpn
3. Goto playstore
4. Search and install text now
5. Use your phone browser to sign up for text now (create a fresh Gmail account)
6. Login to text now app.

Note: text now is free for sometimes else you pay for the number or buy credit

Hi. Can I use my MasterCard to buy usa no?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
SKhanmi:

If she doesnt reply, ask the dan team to relist the domain for sale. Next time use the import lead option. I was negotiating with 3 buyers consecutively & sent them confirmation mails at different prices using that option. Guess what, The last one paid while the rest were playing mind games.

Thanks, boss. That's what I'll do next time instead of standing around doing nothing.
But she paid today, though, without any prompting from me.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Sadiq3051(m), Promxy94(m), oprah007(m), BriteWay, Ihinmi(m), AAA593 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.