Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544389 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
I think namebright can be trusted. I have used them severally for names availablity. So far no issue.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Goodpm everyone, i listed a name on sauadhelp wholesale market place @ $50. Name sold but after deductions, I was paid $48 to my Payoneer account. I tried to withdraw but they said it is below the minimum required amount. I have made Evey effort to get their Cs to know how much the minimum is but to no avail. I searched the net and was told is $50. Is actually a new account and am thinking if I should buy maybe $5 from an exchanger to make it up. Will the money be stucked guys? I need advice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Splendidsolo:
I think namebright can be trusted. I have used them severally for names availablity. So far no issue.

Whois.com also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
ollybode:

You need to understand the life cycle of the domain.

Active cycle: Once the domain is registered it stays for period of one year before it expires. Think of it like renting a shop space or an apartment, your apartment dues after a year or depending on number of years you paid in advance i.e 1 or 2 year or even 10 years. At the end of those year the rent expires. So is domain too,
During this active period you can redirect it or point it to any hosting of your choice.

Expired: domain expires after a year or any time you extend it registration. e.g if you register a domain say for a year; Feb 10th 2021 to 9th 2022 and it expires Feb 10th 2022.
The domain can be renew before the expire date or two to three days after it expires. You only pay for a renewal. You have up to 30-45 days to renew at a normal renewal rate we call this Grace period

Redemption period: the redemption days depends on individual registrar, but it is generally believed that domain enter into redemption period after 30 days added to grace period. During this period the owner/ registrant pay more than renewal to redeem the domain e.g dynadot charges something like $85 for redemption other registrars may differ.

Pending delete: if the domain is not redeemed, after 30 days redemption period. 5 days to it the domain will drop for public to be able to register it.

#stand to be corrected

I hope this helps.

Yes. It helped a lot.
Thank you.
Really appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
silverrock:
Geo Domain Bulk Search App

Hello fellow domainers. Researching new Geo domains can be a pain sometimes, especially when you have to do it manually.

Well cry no more. I've developed a tool to help you search for available domains in the top US cities or States (Other locations coming soon) semi-automatically.

You can get this tool by downloading this app.

bit . ly / bulkgeotool (remove spaces)

Feel free to share it with your friends.

If this is useful to you I don't mind a tip
PayPal: Paypal . me / juniorsilver

I will keep finetuning the tool to give us the best outcomes. Enjoy

Yours Truly
SilverRock
Good job sir!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Guys, Namebio has ended their free domain search.

What other site is available to check for past Domain sales?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
jamih:

Nftcatalogs was registered on 27 March, you searched on that day?
Yes na...
I was brainstorming... and figure out the Nftcatalog was taken and Nftcatalogs was available... though catalog has more sales volume than catalogs...

I recheck the next day and it was not available again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
silverrock:
Geo Domain Bulk Search App

Hello fellow domainers. Researching new Geo domains can be a pain sometimes, especially when you have to do it manually.

Well cry no more. I've developed a tool to help you search for available domains in the top US cities or States (Other locations coming soon) semi-automatically.

You can get this tool by downloading this app.

bit . ly / bulkgeotool (remove spaces)

Feel free to share it with your friends.

If this is useful to you I don't mind a tip
PayPal: Paypal . me / juniorsilver

I will keep finetuning the tool to give us the best outcomes. Enjoy

Yours Truly
SilverRock

some cities might not be properly spelt on the list of cities generated by the app

e.g Pittsburgh

spelt as Pittsburg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by elyte89: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hello.house..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
All spellings are correct, and just so you know there are two pittsburgh...with and without H

James39:

some cities might not be properly spelt on the list of cities generated by the app

e.g Pittsburgh

spelt as Pittsburg

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2021
Get Instant naira to your local bank. Good rate is assured.
smiley Please note that I give a verified PayPal account to receive your legit payment online anytime.

Escrow is allowed

I buy in bulk and units
» Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals
» Any freelance platform withdrawal
» Legit Paypal funds (gns & fnf)

For Whatsapp chat →https:///s/602276c33130c
Check link below for »»» review.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 5:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Goodpm everyone, i listed a name on sauadhelp wholesale market place @ $50. Name sold but after deductions, I was paid $48 to my Payoneer account. I tried to withdraw but they said it is below the minimum required amount. I have made Evey effort to get their Cs to know how much the minimum is but to no avail. I searched the net and was told is $50. Is actually a new account and am thinking if I should buy maybe $5 from an exchanger to make it up. Will the money be stucked guys? I need advice.
You still can't buy $5. Payoneer minimum transferable amount is $50 and as a new account I think you need to earn $1000+ before you can withdraw from payoneer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
GoDaddy is their king in that. Try do an evaluation on their tool.
mehn this explains a whole lot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2021
lloydtruth:

You still can't buy $5. Payoneer minimum transferable amount is $50 and as a new account I think you need to earn $1000+ before you can withdraw from payoneer.
Jesus really that is huge.Anyway thanks for the tip. God bless you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2021
lloydtruth:

He needs 2 sources of income and he'll be able to withdraw $50. Just add fiverr and one other acct like clickbank or Amazon kdp. Sell product or reviews through them and collect your $50

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
tinnymerit:

He needs 2 sources of income and he'll be able to withdraw $50. Just add fiverr and one other acct like clickbank or Amazon kdp. Sell product or reviews through them and collect your $50
thanks allot brother. I will check that out. Really can't imagine allow that amount go just like that. Can you please suggest the best two among the aforementioned from a Nigerians point of view?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
lloydtruth:

Not true. You can withdraw $50 to your naija bank.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phrenicos: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
lloydtruth:

You are misconstruing transfer to withdrawal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Jesus really that is huge.Anyway thanks for the tip. God bless you

You can withdraw >$50 on payoneer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
BrainRider:
Please I need help on this.
After sighting a good pending delete domain and added it to my watchlist. Before I finish doing all my research (i.e searching for potential buyers, if the name is good and have a good track record, including searching for previous sale with similar keyword, bla bla... As I have read)
By the time I will be through, boom...person don register am.

Please someone should teach me how to research domain quality in short time effectively.

If I understood your request well, here is the solution:

If a name is in pending delete and is dropping today, you should do your research and complete it before 6:45pm Nigerian time. By doing this you already have all your watchlist domains reading. Download your list, if you are a fan of dynadot (which I feel is the best registrar), download the app on playstore. Then at 6:50pm you should go to the bulk register section and paste your watchlist and start searching. When a search is completed (which is usually very fast), if a name on your list is available, quickly add to cart and complete the transaction. Then go back to the bulk list and keep refreshing until it is 7:40pm keep repeating the process. I hope this process helps

31 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Richsteemit:

They dont have domain and website but I see that their business needs a domain and website
Proceed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
We are legit and trustworthy exchanger.
Bring all your PayPal funds and payoneer funds for presidential rate.

I'm available for PayPal and payoneer withdrawal

Integrity is everything to me
Thank you for your patronage
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2021
Good morning my ogas

Please one of the leads I contacted via email said he is interested in purchasing my domain name and wants details.

I replied him , by telling him to go-to the link I gave to him Which Will take him to the domain page on Dan domain market and that he should click on "buy now" which will lead him to the page where he will input his billing details. And since then he has not replied.

Please Will it be right to import lead on Dan domain market, so that Dan can contact him.
Or please what should I do next, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mayoorcity: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Are you looking for tips and information as beginner or pro in domaining?

The below page are for you

Domain Graduate point com
Abdul Basit point com
Outbound Domains point com

Thank me laterwink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks everyone for the assistance. Really appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glamourboy005(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2021
@erjo

Can we talk on email scrapping??

I need your services

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Charles4329:
Good morning my ogas

Please one of the leads I contacted via email said he is interested in purchasing my domain name and wants details.

I replied him , by telling him to go-to the link I gave to him Which Will take him to the domain page on Dan domain market and that he should click on "buy now" which will lead him to the page where he will input his billing details. And since then he has not replied.

Please Will it be right to import lead on Dan domain market, so that Dan can contact him.
Or please what should I do next, thanks.
Yes, you can import the lead on Dan.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2021
Become a content creator, copywriter or social media marketer by enrolling for Bachelor of Copywriting today.

The Bachelor of copywriting course has raised over 300 millionaires since inception.

In it's 12th edition, Prof Emmanuel Akpe is prepared to take you through a full month of massive value and transformation.

Join over 5,600 others who have taken the course, register here, send me a message to get 20% discount

Benefits of Enrolling for this course

✅ 1 month Intensive course
✅ Top student wins a laptop
✅ Materials worth N800k
✅ Certificate
✅ Sabificate
✅ Employment for top 10 students.

Register for the Bachelor of copywriting course here, get 20% from me. Incase you want more ENQUIRES or DM me the receipt of your payment( 08112658211) Calls or whatsapp 24/7..use that data to make money, add relevant courses to your CV or grow.your business

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Thosyn12(m), bizbro, mejai(m), ericbertrand(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.