Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533422 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mayoorcity:
Are you looking for tips and information as beginner or pro in domaining?

The below page are for you

Domain Graduate point com
Abdul Basit point com
Outbound Domains point com

Thank me laterwink
And aisabdomains dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Charles4329:
Good morning my ogas

Please one of the leads I contacted via email said he is interested in purchasing my domain name and wants details.

I replied him , by telling him to go-to the link I gave to him Which Will take him to the domain page on Dan domain market and that he should click on "buy now" which will lead him to the page where he will input his billing details. And since then he has not replied.

Please Will it be right to import lead on Dan domain market, so that Dan can contact him.
Or please what should I do next, thanks.
Go to your sales activity on Dan and import lead, that’s the best thing to do. Also inform him you’ve had Dan sales team contact him

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Geo Domain Bulk Search App

UPDATE AVAILABLE

New Optimizations for search added

For those that have already installed, the app will prompt you to download the update

You can get this tool by downloading this app.

bit . ly / bulkgeotool (remove spaces)

Feel free to share it with your friends.

If this is useful to you I don't mind a tip
PayPal: Paypal . me / juniorsilver

I will keep finetuning the tool to give us the best outcomes. Enjoy

Yours Truly
SilverRock

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Intellab:
Check your mailbox, I sent you a message.
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Glamourboy005:
@erjo

Can we talk on email scrapping??
I need your services
alright
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please,
Anyone here used daaz.com here before?
How's the experience like?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks
HIScraziness:
Go to your sales activity on Dan and import lead, that’s the best thing to do. Also inform him you’ve had Dan sales team contact him
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks.
virtuedagirl:

Yes, you can import the lead on Dan.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Super League oooo grin
Na wa o.

"SuperLeagueTalk" available sha.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
fergusen:
Super League oooo grin Na wa o.
the person behind this is a real domainer.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
AkProsper:

the person behind this is a real domainer.
True.
Just thinking, is this particular super League going to be called 'SUPERLEAGUE' or something else?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
nl
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
fergusen:

True.
Just thinking, is this particular super League going to be called 'SUPERLEAGUE' or something else?

A big risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
European/super/league/eu go make sense too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
fergusen:

True.

ESL.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Salesbay:
Is this available?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 12:57am On Apr 20, 2021
slimjosh43:

If I understood your request well, here is the solution:

If a name is in pending delete and is dropping today, you should do your research and complete it before 6:45pm Nigerian time. By doing this you already have all your watchlist domains reading. Download your list, if you are a fan of dynadot (which I feel is the best registrar), download the app on playstore. Then at 6:50pm you should go to the bulk register section and paste your watchlist and start searching. When a search is completed (which is usually very fast), if a name on your list is available, quickly add to cart and complete the transaction. Then go back to the bulk list and keep refreshing until it is 7:40pm keep repeating the process. I hope this process helps
Yes it does.
Thank you so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oyekanwahab(m): 5:47am On Apr 20, 2021
silverrock:

UPDATE AVAILABLE

New Optimizations for search added

For those that have already installed, the app will prompt you to download the update

Yours Truly
SilverRock

thanks for this wonderful tool but can you look into this

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/de5daac67a97961dd06120953e506391030f35f42a7736671ea2b8c5f63bc748/detection

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Salesbay:
You are not allowed to own .eu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Anyone interested in salesletter.co at $200?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2021
fergusen:

True.

I just registered my present with These two domains ESLsport// com and ESLfixture// com...

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikakahu(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2021
What I have come understand over the year is that any genuine online money making requires skills

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Thanks for this headsup. I am currently working on placing the App on playstore.
But I assure you the app is safe and doesn't contain any phishing or malware.

Currently optimized for better performance.

UPDATED FEATURES

1. You can now search for available Niches for a specific Geo Location. (Popular Niches, Recently sold Niches, Google Maps business Categories of 3k plus Niches.

COMING SOON

1. Dan recently sold domains archiving
2. Google maps number of search results for a specific service
And much more

Download the app from this link
bit . ly / bulkgeotool

oyekanwahab:

thanks for this wonderful tool but can you look into this

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/de5daac67a97961dd06120953e506391030f35f42a7736671ea2b8c5f63bc748/detection

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good one.
silverrock:
Thanks for this headsup. I am currently working on placing the App on playstore.
But I assure you the app is safe and doesn't contain any phishing or malware.

Currently optimized for better performance.

UPDATED FEATURES

1. You can now search for available Niches for a specific Geo Location. (Popular Niches, Recently sold Niches, Google Maps business Categories of 3k plus Niches.

COMING SOON

1. Dan recently sold domains archiving
2. Google maps number of search results for a specific service
And much more

Download the app from this link
bit . ly / bulkgeotool

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
tinnymerit:
Anyone interested in salesletter.co at $200?
I will pass

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Become a content creator, copywriter or social media marketer by enrolling for Bachelor of Copywriting today.

The Bachelor of copywriting course has raised over 300 millionaires since inception.

In it's 12th edition, Prof Emmanuel Akpe is prepared to take you through a full month of massive value and transformation.

Join over 5,600 others who have taken the course, register here, send me a message to get 20% discount

Benefits of Enrolling for this course

✅ 1 month Intensive course
✅ Top student wins a laptop
✅ Materials worth N800k
✅ Certificate
✅ Sabificate
✅ Employment for top 10 students.

Register for the Bachelor of copywriting course here, get 20% from me. Incase you want more ENQUIRES or DM me the receipt of your payment( 08112658211) Calls or whatsapp 24/7..use that data to make money, add relevant courses to your CV or grow.your business

The likes of Gary Halbert, Michael Fortins, Ted Nicholas, Joseph Sugarman, Dan Kennedy, Jay Abraham etc all make their money by rendering copywriting service to the clients, not by teaching students how to write copyright.

Your professor is fond of giving students lots of materials that can be found on public domain and charge them 5k.

One million dollar sales letter of Gary Halbert is out there for everyone to see, I challenge you to provide me the one that your professor have written for a real client? Or else, you should stop posting sales letter on this life changing thread, some people build with their sweat and blood

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
QueenRebecca:

The likes of Gary Halbert, Michael Fortins, Ted Nicholas, Joseph Sugarman, Dan Kennedy, Jay Abraham etc all make their money by rendering copywriting service to the clients, not by teaching students how to write copyright.

Your professor is fond of giving students lots of materials that can be found on public domain and charge them 5k.

One million dollar sales letter of Gary Halbert is out there for everyone to see, I challenge you to provide me the one that your professor have written for a real client? Or else, you should stop posting sales letter on this life changing thread.

Queen, your blood dey hot oo.. lmao! Seriously you spoke my mind. It's only in Nigeria you will see a poor man selling a book titled 1001 ways to make money.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
fergusen:
Super League oooo grin
Na wa o.

I searched for that name since 2 days ago and realized it had already been taken. That person is a potential millionaire IMO. What surprised me most was even pantami.com has already been taken.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
silverrock:

Hello fellow domainers. Researching new Geo domains can be a pain sometimes, especially when you have to do it manually.

Well cry no more. I've developed a tool to help you search for available domains in the top US cities or States (Other locations coming soon) semi-automatically.

Yours Truly
SilverRock

I couldn't understand how this work. Tell me how it is applied please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin How much could this have sold for?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
please,how do i know if there has been a website on a domain before?A question from an enduser

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Sadiq3051(m), Natural2Heal and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.