Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547708 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vivypretty(f): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mr2kul:

I guess it's too early for you to buy a domain.
Don't be driven by the sale reports here, it's not as smooth as you think.
Kindly go through the thread carefully before getting a domain.

I have been into online business for more than 2 years to rush into this because of other people's success. I took part in iyke's group tutorial sometime ending of the last yr.
I just want to know if it is just me or those who have successfully bought a domain experienced the same problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
id911:

BTC transaction fees is becoming so high and there's been extreme congestion and high traffic on the network lately. You should have used LTC.
Which one is LTC Litecoin? Are there other crypto options in masterbucks. I thought it was only btc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Salesbay:

Which one is LTC Litecoin? Are there other crypto options in masterbucks. I thought it was only btc

I think they're 3 crypto options. There's Eth, BTC and LTC-litecoin.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
vivypretty:

I have been into online business for more than 2 years to rush into this because of other people's success. I took part in iyke's group tutorial sometime ending of the last yr.
I just want to know if it is just me or those who have successfully bought a domain experienced the same problem
What's actually the issue?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
id911:

BTC transaction fees is becoming so high and there's been extreme congestion and high traffic on the network lately. You should have used LTC.

Thank you sir. I later got Ethereum to my binance account. I sold it instantly to binance for cash, thinking I will be able to withdraw it to my bank account like Quidax. But, i saw a notification that their bank withdrawal option has been suspended due to maintenance.

I'm thinking of buying btc with the money and sell it through P2P. But the problem is I'm always confuse anytime I open that P2P page.

Please, What's your advice?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Obagoblog:

Thank you sir. I later got Ethereum to my binance account. I sold it instantly to binance for cash, thinking I will be able to withdraw it to my bank account like Quidax. But, i saw a notification that their bank withdrawal option has been suspended due to maintenance.

I'm thinking of buying btc with the money and sell it through P2P. But the problem is I'm always confuse anytime I open that P2P page.

Glad you're able to scale thru the first huddle. Since the CBN brouhaha, withdrawal thru bank is suspended until further notice. P2P is very easy. I didn't learn it from anyone. I was just playing with the Binance App on my phone going thru a lot of things and that was it. Just take time and go thru this link https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/360038038972

Remember when transacting on p2p, don't release your crypto until you're sure the money is in your account. Goodluck!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Obagoblog:

5 Tips To Pick the Best P2P Offer

Binance P2P is a peer-to-peer marketplace that allows you to buy or sell crypto directly from another trader just like you; worldwide at ZERO fees. Here are 5 things to look out for to get the best deal possible.

Limits: The maximum and minimum amount that you can buy/ sell. You need to look for offers that are in your price range. Eg. if you want to buy 200 dollars of crypto you need to take an offer whose minimum limit is equal to or higher than 200.

Price: Binance P2P traders themselves set the buy/sell price of buy/sell. There’s no order book that controls the price and the spread can be very wide, choose the one that suits you best.

Orders: Check the number of transactions completed by the trader, choose offers from traders with a high number of transactions. They are usually veterans in P2P trading and provide a seamless trading experience.

Completion rate: Check the percentage of transactions that the trader has started and completed successfully. We recommend you to trade with users with an 80% completion rate or higher. The higher, the better.

Yellow badge: Try to trade with traders with a yellow badge that confirms that they are verified merchants, experienced in peer-to-peer trading. If you are new to P2P trading, we recommend you to trade with them

#Copied

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Just a quick industry update. GoDaddy now has a bin landing page. Visit SeoBoom.co to check it out.

Nameservers

Ns5.afternic.com and ns6.afternic.com.

Sample below

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fanjugu: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
I think I'm having some issues with my email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Dreydoe:

My man. Agba awo domainer. Congrats

Boss himself. I greet you. Specially

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2021
id911:

I think they're 3 crypto options. There's Eth, BTC and LTC-litecoin.
what's the rate of the LTC-lite coin?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2021
I'm available for your PayPal funds and payoneer funds withdrawal and exchange.

Integrity is everything to me.

We are 100% legit.

Many here can testify to that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 1:21am On Apr 23, 2021
I'm available for your PayPal funds and payoneer funds withdrawal and exchange.

Integrity is everything to me.

We are 100% legit.

Many here can testify to that .
Thank you for your patronage
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2021
investorMK:
My first sales money was transfer to my account from Dan. Com since  April 2.. I was asked to open a domiciliary account..and despite opening it.. My domiciliary account is yet to be credited... ....

I suggest for a conversion of the dollars to naira since it can't be transfer to my domiciliary account yet zenith bank is unable to do the both.... They are claiming is network issue......

Pls is there anybody with similar issues?
Bros, you went to the wrong bank for international transactions. Zenith bank is notorious for withholding and returning funds to source even if it is clear it is not a fraudulent transaction. If you've read this thread from beginning, you would have seen where I strongly advised domainers and affiliate marketers to avoid Zenith bank like a plague.

Zenith bank did the same thing to @gentlewind recently and I know how many minutes we both spent on phones finding a way to go around Zenith bank's staff obstinacy in releasing his fund.

Go and open GTBank account, savings or dom, and you'll seamlessly receive your funds.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2021
investorMK:
My first sales money was transfer to my account from Dan. Com since  April 2.. I was asked to open a domiciliary account..and despite opening it.. My domiciliary account is yet to be credited... ....

I suggest for a conversion of the dollars to naira since it can't be transfer to my domiciliary account yet zenith bank is unable to do the both.... They are claiming is network issue......

Pls is there anybody with similar issues?
People still open dorm acct with Zenith after reading this thread? I hope you did the reading sha.

@ Others/newbies.

One of the benefits of reading/studying this thread from Page 1 is not just about gaining core domaining knowledge. You also get to pick up other important info that will complement, complete, and make your domaining journey sweet and hassle "free."

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2021
Mrblaze06:
what's the rate of the LTC-lite coin?

You know these things fluctuate. 1LTC as I type is ~$223.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vivypretty(f): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Mr2kul:

What's actually the issue?
When I try to make payment using my UBA visa card, I get the response "your bank declined this transaction" and I have gone to the bank severally to rectify but the payment still doesn't go through
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richsteemit: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2021
guys in the building which is best to use
city+autoshop
city+autorepairshop
city+automechanic
city+repair shop

city+photographer or city+photography

Guys Abeg no Ignore and please help me with services or keyword I can use with city. have try namebio. it is not opening dem talk say I no be paid member
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Richsteemit:
city+autoshop
city+autorepairshop
city+automechanic
city+repair shop

Guys Abeg no Ignore and please help me with services or keyword I can use with city. have try namebio. it is not opening dem talk say I no be paid member
All na no no.
Except city+photographer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2021
vivypretty:

When I try to make payment using my UBA visa card, I get the response "your bank declined this transaction" and I have gone to the bank severally to rectify but the payment still doesn't go through
Try other cards na. Find sum1 with Gtb
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Richsteemit:
city+autoshop
city+autorepairshop
city+automechanic
city+repair shop

Don't login before using Namebio
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2021
id911:

Glad you're able to scale thru the first huddle. Since the CBN brouhaha, withdrawal thru bank is suspended until further notice. P2P is very easy. I didn't learn it from anyone. I was just playing with the Binance App on my phone going thru a lot of things and that was it. Just take time and go thru this link https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/360038038972

Remember when transacting on p2p, don't release your crypto until you're sure the money is in your account. Goodluck!
Jerry59:
5 Tips To Pick the Best P2P Offer

Binance P2P is a peer-to-peer marketplace that allows you to buy or sell crypto directly from another trader just like you; worldwide at ZERO fees. Here are 5 things to look out for to get the best deal possible.

Limits: The maximum and minimum amount that you can buy/ sell. You need to look for offers that are in your price range. Eg. if you want to buy 200 dollars of crypto you need to take an offer whose minimum limit is equal to or higher than 200.

Price: Binance P2P traders themselves set the buy/sell price of buy/sell. There’s no order book that controls the price and the spread can be very wide, choose the one that suits you best.

Orders: Check the number of transactions completed by the trader, choose offers from traders with a high number of transactions. They are usually veterans in P2P trading and provide a seamless trading experience.

Completion rate: Check the percentage of transactions that the trader has started and completed successfully. We recommend you to trade with users with an 80% completion rate or higher. The higher, the better.

Yellow badge: Try to trade with traders with a yellow badge that confirms that they are verified merchants, experienced in peer-to-peer trading. If you are new to P2P trading, we recommend you to trade with them

#Copied

Thanks for coming through. Will try it this morning. I just realise one can sell Nigeria naira on their P2P network because I've already sold the the Eth. in exchange for naira last night before coming here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2021
tranxo:

People still open dorm acct with Zenith after reading this thread? I hope you did the reading sha.

@ Others/newbies.

One of the benefits of reading/studying this thread from Page 1 is not just about gaining core domaining knowledge. You also get to pick up other important info that will complement, complete, and make your domaining journey sweet and hassle "free."

They think it's sarcasm when they are told to start from page 1

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2021
vivypretty:

Have you tried paying via PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2021
bosses in the house what's happening?
we need sales report.
please you guys should come and boost our morale with sales report.
we your humble students want to check smtin.
if I speak your mind abeg like d post so they can see it.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2021
Congrats.
So how much did you sell this ?
gentlewind:

This enduser must be an Ijebu-man, from mid $xxxx to $150 or no deal.

How best do handle this deal for minimum of 4 figure?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
donsharwama:
bosses in the house what's happening?

we need sales report.

please you guys should come and boost our morale with sales report.

we your humble students want to check smtin.

if I speak your mind abeg like d post so they can see it.

You're quite funny, you know. Me want to learn too.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dundalk(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
id911:

You're quite funny, you know grin grin grin I'm not one of the bosses o, I'm still ''a humble student" like you are. Since you requested, I'm gonna report this sales I made this week. Kinda lazy to outbound and also sometimes think otherwise to make a report.

Westchester/Family/Dentist
PP-$8.49 at Epik
SV- Epik
SP- $400
HT- 8 months
Inbound offer accepted

Philadelphia/HomeCare/Agency
PP-$6.99 at Dynadot
SV-Afternic DLS
SP-$750
HT- 7 Months
Inbound (BIN)

Fox/Fine/Jewelers
PP-$8.49 at Epik
SV-Godaddy
SP-$**** not disclose due to agreement
HT-4 Months
Inbound

The first two, I did outbound about 7 months ago, no one replied. I just didn't bother myself since then. Surprised they were bought this week with no outbound on them at all this year. The last one, no outbound whatsoever. The original owner got it back.

May God forgive our sins and bless the works of our hands. Amen.
boss.make i tap frm your blessing,make i drop aza
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
id911:

You're quite funny, you know grin grin grin I'm not one of the bosses o, I'm still ''a humble student" like you are. Since you requested, I'm gonna report this sales I made this week. Kinda lazy to outbound and also sometimes think otherwise to make a report.

Westchester/Family/Dentist
PP-$8.49 at Epik
SV- Epik
SP- $400
HT- 8 months
Inbound offer accepted

Philadelphia/HomeCare/Agency
PP-$6.99 at Dynadot
SV-Afternic DLS
SP-$750
HT- 7 Months
Inbound (BIN)

Fox/Fine/Jewelers
PP-$8.49 at Epik
SV-Godaddy thru Afternic
SP-$**** not disclose due to agreement
HT-4 Months
Inbound

The first two, I did outbound about 7 months ago, no one replied. I just didn't bother myself since then. Surprised they were bought this week with no outbound on them at all this year. The last one, no outbound whatsoever. The original owner got it back.

May God forgive our sins and bless the works of our hands. Amen.

This your student level pass my own o.

As I saw d hold time for those domains e just give me small hope. I have domains we Don dey grow beards for my bag and it's expiring in less than 2months. I just hope say it sells before it expires cuz I need money to buy more names.

I have
BostonEggDonor//king
PetDoorInstallers//king
FontanaHomeBuilders//king
OgdenHardWoodFlooring//king
PennsylvaniaElectricityCompany//king
OregonEmploymentAgency//king
BostonCraneServices//king

Make pple wey dey fast pray for me abeg

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please brothers...
There's an available domain name I want to register, fortunately the keyword of the domain name is used by a well known firm but this domain name I want to buy is more specific to what they offer...eg, the brand name is gary.com they sell cars and the one I want to buy is garyCar.com...
Should I go ahead and buy it and then offer it to sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
VersatileVee:
Please brothers...
There's an available domain name I want to register, fortunately the keyword of the domain name is used by a well known firm but this domain name I want to buy is more specific to what they offer...eg, the brand name is gary.com they sell cars and the one I want to buy is garyCar.com...
Should I go ahead and buy it and then offer it to sale?
If it is exactly as you described, i would not advice you to buy it. Can dangote buy dangotecement.com? Maybe

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
soliufiljannah:

If it is exactly as you described, i would not advice you to buy it. Can dangote buy dangotecement.com? Maybe
Okay sir... thanks...
I'm Just a newbie, please can you throw more light on major things I should consider before buying a domain name?�

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Amigoss and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.