Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580688 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
After verifying my domain on Sedo it's showing domain parking,No price, nothing.
Is that how it will continue showing domain parking?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
zanebaddo:
This is urgent!!!!!

Does anyone here know how to redirect a domain to website on sav.com?

Same way you redirect to afternic BIN page. Look for the DNS option and Enable the forward option. Then input your preferred website
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
bosses in the house some companies I contact ,suggest that I call their customer care ..how can i run this phone stuffs ? ..

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
zanebaddo:
This is urgent!!!!!

Does anyone here know how to redirect a domain to website on sav.com?
Go google..
An end-user also asked if i was legit. I just tell ham say I go redirect the domain to his website based on wetin I dn learn frm d bosses here. As d guy confirm ham, he fall for d domain more. But he say he no sabi Dan na only Godaddy. Godaddy na godfather ooo. I no go change nameserver. Ah just tell ham make e go check dan review as e dn tell me say he dey very interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2021
soliufiljannah:

Go google..
An end-user also asked if i was legit. I just tell ham say I go redirect the domain to his website based on wetin I dn learn frm d bosses here. As d guy confirm ham, he fall for d domain more. But he say he no sabi Dan na only Godaddy. Godaddy na godfather ooo. I no go change nameserver. Ah just tell ham make e go check dan review as e dn tell me say he dey very interested.

You better use goDaddy if him prefer am, atleast a sale at godaddy is better than series of followups.

if the lead get cold, you go do follow up tire.

Talking from experience, my prayer be say your story no go be like my own. grin

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2021
SKhanmi:

Same way you redirect to afternic BIN page. Look for the DNS option and Enable the forward option. Then input your preferred website

Thank you guys
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2021
I want to buy a verified Flippa.com account. Let me know if you have one for sale. You can also register an account and verify it and I'll buy it.
https://wa(dot)me/2348110833222
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2021
lloydtruth:
Shey my head no go burst like this?
5 months into this domaining thing
Over 10+ names registered
Thousands of mails outbounded
Prices dropped to the lowest
Yet no sign of sales coming
It's just 5 months. Keep hitting the rock, it'd crack. Stay positive

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2021
lloydtruth:
When you see end of the month sales report here,na there your head go burst.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
slimjosh43:

They call me crazy!!!

Saw the name at auction. Loved it and bought it. Saw that traffic has been increasing on the name and I had it listed for $100 cos my peeps said I was crazy registering it. I increased the price to $500 and few days later it sold. Held it since October last year

Congrats boss, believe me this domain school get first class students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good day house. Your scrapper is here again.

Basic scrapping - #450 per domain

You'll get the general enquiry emails of your prospective buyers. This is mostly for people who are low on cash and more suitable for first outbound.

Premium Scrapping - #900 per domain

You get the email address of the CEO, Owner, President or VP of the organizations/businesses you are trying to contact.

My work speak volumes. Ask around, I'm shameless when it comes to getting you the best leads that will land you a sale. My contact is on my signature.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Opistorincos:

You'll get the general enquiry emails of your prospective buyers. This is mostly for people who are low on cash and more suitable for first outbound.

You get the email address of the CEO, Owner, President or VP of the organizations/businesses you are trying to contact.

My work speak volumes. Ask around, I'm shameless when it comes to getting you the best leads that will land you a sale. My contact is on my signature.

I'll message you once I need Ur service...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Opistorincos:

Hmmmm. I have done business with you once and I was impress. Everything went smoothly and you delivered exactly when you said you would.

But here's the problem. I paid 900 Naira and I got a bunch of “info@” “admin@” “contact@” “reception@” emails... Emails I believe you're referring to up there as general enquiry emails and not the email address of the CEO, Owner, President or VP of the organizations/businesses that - I now realize - I paid for.

What do you have to say to that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
allandutch:

Hmmmm. I have done business with you once and I was impress. Everything went smoothly and you delivered exactly when you said you would.

But here's the problem. I paid 900 Naira and I got a bunch of “info@” “admin@” “contact@” “reception@” emails... Emails I believe you're referring to up there as general enquiry emails and not the email address of the CEO, Owner, President or VP of the organizations/businesses that - I now realize - I paid for.

What do you have to say to that?

Good evening sir/ma. I'm so glad to know our paths have crossed. Not every website/organization/business is structured to have a list of executives email addresses. When this happens, I substitute with the available email. In that case, you still get to reach out to that business without skipping a prospective buyer. For instance;

eskewelectric.com does not have an executives email list but they have a general enquiry email on their website. What would you have done? Skip the company in question or get the availabile email address?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oyekanwahab(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Opistorincos:

Good evening sir/ma. I'm so glad to know our paths have crossed. Not every website/organization/business is structured to have a list of executives email addresses. When this happens, I substitute with the available email. In that case, you still get to reach out to that business without skipping a prospective buyer. For instance;

eskewelectric.com does not have an executives email list but they have a general enquiry email on their website. What would you have done? Skip the company in question or get the availabile email address?

If this is so, why don't you state it In your advertisement, your advertisement is misleading too

Also what is the essence of buying a domain you don't know end user

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
lloydtruth:
have u tried using Instagram and Facebook to get endusers? I remember getting 100+ emails from Instagram

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
HIScraziness:
have u tried using Instagram and Facebook to get endusers? I remember getting 100+ emails from Instagram

Can you show us the process on how to get end users email on Instagram? Pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Opistorincos:

So what you're saying is that if I pay 900 Naira for emails of the CEO, Owner, President or VP of the organizations/businesses, if you can't find those, it's okay for you to just deliver general enquiry emails of 450 naira Instead.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
allandutch:

So what you're saying is that if I pay 900 Naira for emails of the CEO, Owner, President or VP of the organizations/businesses, if you can't find those, it's okay for you to just deliver general enquiry emails of 450 naira Instead.

I understand your need better now. When next we have business, kindly remind me you don't like general enquiry emails included in your end users list. Once again, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
oyekanwahab:

If this is so, why don't you state it In your advertisement, your advertisement is misleading too

What I think he should do is to always ask his clients which service they prefer and tell them the price of each one.

And If he cannot get the emails of CEOs(of #900), he should tell the client and ask if he/she will prefer the general enquiry emails (of #450) instead.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
Opistorincos:

I understand your need better now. When next we have business, kindly remind me you don't like general enquiry emails included in your end users list. Once again, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Well maybe there should be a hybrid third option. A mixture of general enquiry emails and business emails, then charge maybe #650-#700 for it.

Premium is premium, regular is regular. If there's going to be a mixture of the two, that option should be available as well.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
James39:

You better use goDaddy if him prefer am, atleast a sale at godaddy is better than series of followups.

if the lead get cold, you go do follow up tire.

Talking from experience, my prayer be say your story no go be like my own. grin

Since i know he is very interested, I no fear. He has purchased it. Omo na first sale ooo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Unclesamo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Unclesamo:
Finding it stressful to Generate leads for GeoDomains, Brandables, etc?
I'm your Best Plug for that.

You can kindly reach me to help you scrap for end users' Mails(lead) for just #500.... You"ll get your file through WhatsApp or Mail... I don't send messages, JUST LEAD GENERATION

WhatsApp the number below(signature)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
snillocer:

grin Congrats bro. Kindly drop sales alert.
grin Ok na!
Sales Alert!!!
Home/inspector /boulder/king
CP $6.99
SP $150
HoldTime 18days
Grace ni o
Alhamdulillah

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tipsy01(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
oyekanwahab:

Haba Oga, nah naija U dey nah. All nah marketing strategy.
U sef wan get Elon musk number from nairaland?

The sweeter the offer, the more the customers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 4:26am On Apr 29, 2021
soliufiljannah:

grin Ok na!
Sales Alert!!!
Home/inspector /boulder/king
CP $6.99
SP $150
HoldTime 18days
Grace ni o
Alhamdulillah

Congratulations! More sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oyekanwahab(m): 5:51am On Apr 29, 2021
tipsy01:

Haba Oga, nah naija U dey nah. All nah marketing strategy.
U sef wan get Elon musk number from nairaland?

The sweeter the offer, the more the customers.

gringrin

But still let people get full details of what you offering them

The CEO or Vp email that he wants to get , is also available on bing or hunter.io

There is no special thing about it

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2021
I will scrape emails of 4 domain names for 1k without verification.
I will scrape 3 domain names with verification for 1k only..

THIS SCRAPING INCLUDE ALL THE EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH UR DOMAIN NAMES AFTER VERIFICATION.

See my E M A I L on my signature

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tipsy01(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2021
oyekanwahab:

gringrin

But still let people get full details of what you offering them

The CEO or Vp email that he wants to get , is also available on bing or hunter.io

There is no special thing about it

Exactly, all nah Grammatical scam.
It's the same mail generation during scrapping... Just different tools & method

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tipsy01(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2021
erjo:

THIS SCRAPING INCLUDE ALL THE EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH UR DOMAIN NAMES AFTER VERIFICATION.

See my E M A I L on my signature

Everyone just dey package
Make I start my own too be that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Nigeriaismine, Obama245979(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.