Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3561732 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2021
oyekanwahab:

If this is so, why don't you state it In your advertisement, your advertisement is misleading too

Also what is the essence of buying a domain you don't know end user

Lol, he didn't get his defense. Many one man businesses or sole proprietorship uses info@domain.com this I'm speaking from experience, I've sold many domains with info@domain.com. when you mail info@domian.com sometimes and get a response check the signature it'll be the owner/CEO. My point is - only Big firms use separate mails for individuals others (1-10) mostly use Info@domain.com everyone in the organization will see your mail

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2021
gentlekeny:
Is it not high time we create platform where we can list our domains for sale then probably use the following currency as the listing currencies.. Naira, Dollars & Rand

Imagine Hadi Sirika (Minister for Aviation) that o bought a domain to sell to him ( Hadisirika.com ) dey read my email but no dey answer me. I know say he will contact me cos he has my numbers and he will run for the seat of Governorship in Kastina state in 2023.

I dey look am with one eye.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Assalamu Alaykum and Hello.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
ikhalyfah:
Walakum Salam. The guru himself. Hope fasting is going well?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
ikhalyfah:
Waalaykumussalaam Mentor. Do you use whatsapp now? grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Unclesamo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Unclesamo:
Finding it stressful to Generate leads for your GeoDomains, Brandables, etc?

I'm your Best Plug for that.

You can kindly reach me to help you scrap for end users' Mails(lead) for just #500.... You"ll get your file through WhatsApp or Mail... I don't send messages, JUST LEAD GENERATION

WhatsApp the number below(signature)

Still Available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
midehill:
Good afternoon my fellow domainers, Trust you are all doing well?

Please note; The deadline to pay the school fees is tomorrow...

His account details are as follows:

This one wey you drop him name and account number... Shey you know say Google dey index post abi. No come allow this post haunt your guy later o.

Anyways, I Hope He gets the needed help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
fergusen:

This one wey you drop him name and account number... Shey you know say Google dey index post abi. No come allow this post haunt your guy later o.

Anyways, I Hope He gets the needed help.

Bro, he needs help badly... I asked him before putting his details here... He said I should do that for him despite the fact that he does not like it...

However, someone had donated 10k to him... The most amazing thing is that the person did not call nor text... He only sent the money...

Imagine, if I had not put the account details,How will the person get across to him...

I will remove his details once all the money has entered... Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
midehill:

Bro, he needs help badly... I asked him before putting his details here... He said I should do that for him despite the fact that he does not like it...

However, someone had donated 10k to him... The most amazing thing is that the person did not call nor text... He only sent the money...

Imagine, if I had not put the account details,How will the person get across to him...

I will remove his details once all the money has entered... Thank you!!!

baba that pics above no look like student portal now..which kind matric no. wet short like that? ...he knows he will pay fees why don't he start saving since ...something wey you will pay once a year... ..mona use our sences.. pls..

nb: I gat 43k to pay next month
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pk01:
he knows he will pay fees why don't he start saving since ...something wey you will pay once a year
e easy for you no mean say e soft for everybody undecided

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
tipsy01:

. Everyone just dey package .. Make I start my own too be that

lol..e no easy as u think oo bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Lol, he didn't get his defense. Many one man businesses or sole proprietorship uses info@domain.com this I'm speaking from experience, I've sold many domains with info@domain.com. when you mail info@domian.com sometimes and get a response check the signature it'll be the owner/CEO. My point is - only Big firms use separate mails for individuals others (1-10) mostly use Info@domain.com everyone in the organization will see your mail
Exactly my thoughts.

I believe what Opisto did was, instead of supplying just a small number of "VP/Owner" emails as per his research and nature of the domain, he decided to boost the number with "generic" emails, which we know can ALSO lead direct to the owner.

But because the email format is generic, client thinks he/she didn't get value for money paid.

Maybe Opistorincos should simply supply what he could scrape, even if its just ten emails that clearly has the owner's name in it.

Problem solved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pk01:
baba that pics above no look like student portal now..which kind matric no. wet short like that? ...he knows he will pay fees why don't he start saving since ...something wey you will pay once a year... ..mona use our sences.. pls..

nb: I gat 43k to pay next month

Bro, to start with... That is UI Portal, why would I be manipulating the school Portal. I can't do that.

Ui Matric is just 6 digit. Ask anybody in ui.

Lastly, You said he should have been saving. He actually did but they all went into accomodation, feeding, Faculty dues, departmental dues and other miscellaneous. The guy is not a lazy somebody. He was only a victim of circumstance.

I hope I have been able to reply you...

Meanwhile

my amiable domainers, The money remains N18,500 now...

This is modified at 9:44pm on April 29th 2021 just for all those following

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MGeey(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
EtimAbasiama:
Hi guys, abeg I need a mentor on this. I've been reading reading reading. I think I need a coach b4 I throw the small money in please.
Thanks.

Please who coached you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ifekong: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Trade your LEGIT Paypal funds needed.

The Rate is very high.

� FnF and from balance only.
� All freelance site withdrawals.
� Affiliate Networks withdrawals.
� Google Ads withdrawals.
� Withdrawals from domain registrars.
Etc.

Buying from $50 upward.

Escrow is allowed.

NOTE PLEASE↓↓

ONLY BUYING FREELANCE FUNDS, GOOGLE ADSENSE FUNDS, DOMAIN SELLING FUNDS & AFFILIATE MARKETING FUNDS. Thanks.

Reach out to me on WhatsApp/call → [+447586141571]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
soliufiljannah:

grin Ok na!
Sales Alert!!!
Home/inspector /boulder/king
CP $6.99
SP $150
HoldTime 18days
Grace ni o
Alhamdulillah

Ramadan (do I get the spelling?) Gift. More sales to us. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
QueenRebecca:

Ramadan (do I get the spelling?) Gift. More sales to us. cheesy grin
Yes oo. Best Ramadan gift ni o.
More sales Amen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
soliufiljannah:

grin Ok na!
Sales Alert!!!
Home/inspector /boulder/king
CP $6.99
SP $150
HoldTime 18days
Grace ni o
Alhamdulillah

Congrats baba

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexd99(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
midehill:

Bro, to start with... That is UI Portal, why would I be manipulating the school Portal. I can't do that.

Ui Matric is just 6 digit. Ask anybody in ui.

Lastly, You said he should have been saving. He actually did but they all went into accomodation, feeding, Faculty dues, departmental dues and other miscellaneous. The guy is not a lazy somebody. He was only a victim of circumstance.

I hope I have been able to reply you...

Meanwhile

my amiable domainers, The money still remain 22,500 ooo... Please and please, no amount is too small... Thank you!!!

But bro..why does the balance keep fluctuating
Re-read the figures you've been posting
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
flexd99:

But bro..why does the balance keep fluctuating
Re-read the figures you've been posting

People are donating that is why it is reducing...

Check it again, I have modified it

The money remains N18,500 to be completed...

We are almost there...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
tranxo:

Exactly my thoughts.

I believe what Opisto did was, instead of supplying just a small number of "VP/Owner" emails as per his research and nature of the domain, he decided to boost the number with "generic" emails, which we know can ALSO lead direct to the owner.

But because the email format is generic, client thinks he/she didn't get value for money paid.

Maybe Opistorincos should simply supply what he could scrape, even if its just ten emails that clearly has the owner's name in it.

Problem solved.

What exactly are you saying? That you'll pay #900 for 10 emails with owner's name?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by elyte89: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
ikhalyfah:

Hi please I need ur attention..I sent u an email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

Congrats boss, believe me this domain school get first class students.

My Bro, hope say you dey alright. Na learner class I still dey

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
midehill:
Good afternoon my fellow domainers, Trust you are all doing well?

I need a favour from everyone here. A very good friend of mine is on the verge of withdrawing from school due to the fact that he cannot pay his school fees. He is a student of University of Ibadan and I have known him for some years now. Trust me, he is a very good and easy going guy. He should not be the one going through this difficult times he is going through now.

He needs the help of anybody who can help him to pay up his tuition fees for this session. He is a 200level student of University of Ibadan. The school fees is slated to end tomorrow and the school management have warned that there would not be any extension of the deadline. The deadline to pay the school fees is tomorrow 30th of April 2021.

I have decided to show some proof in the box below but if you need more proof. He is willing to show more proof just incase you are doubting.

I am also a domainer, I have not made any sales recently. I would have gladly helped him if I had made any sale recently. I would not have bothered to put this stuff here.

To God who made me, I am not trying to scam anybody here. If you check my profile. Nobody can ever say I have scammed him or her. I cannot tarnish my image just because of N32,500. I am only concerned with him because he is really depressed. I know you know the feeling right?

Insults and criticisms are all welcome because I know all humans are different. If you need more proof at all like school identity card, Facebook account, Instagram account or WhatsApp number or any proof at all to confirm if he is legit or not.

Kindly Call, text, or WhatsApp him on 08118460192. He would provide all the proof you need.

He is not a nairalander if not he would have send this message himself. I warned him against opening a new account as nairalanders might consider it as scam. So I decided to do it on his behalf.

#Modified

Total Amount Donated

N10,000
N2000
N2,000 = N14,000 donated so far.

It remains only N18,500

Please and please the money is almost complete ... No amount is small.

N500,N1000 or any amount at all are all welcome d.

The amount that people have donated are in the box below:

I just modified it now @9:40pm on the 29th April, 2021.

Please don't forget N18,500 to go...

Thank you all!!!

Inbox me his account number on WhatsApp

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
allandutch:

What exactly are you saying? That you'll pay #900 for 10 emails with owner's name?
Have you ever tried searching for end users email on your own? Do you get exactly the same number of emails for every domain?

There is no guarantee on the number of end users a domain will have. It may be 1000, 100, even 1, if the domainer targeted just the person using .net while .com was available.

That is where the domainer has to play a major part by ensuring there are many end users BEFORE buying a name.

You cannot have a goat and expect the scraper to scrape gold.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2021
slimjosh43:

Inbox me his account number on WhatsApp

Good morning sir, I do not have your WhatsApp number sir. I tried checking it up on your signature but I could not find it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2021
midehill:

Done. You can delete

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2021
slimjosh43:

Done. You can delete

Done bro... I just called him, he has seen it...

Thanks bro... God's blessing fall on you like manna... Amen...

Please kindly unquote the account details from what you quoted also in your comment Above... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2021
slimjosh43:

Done. You can delete
God bless
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2021
I just love this thread, May GOD reward you all who were able to help him, and may the sales go round.

Midehill you can cut domaining soap for your guy who knows the quantity of grace he will find in the industry.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 1:21am On Apr 30, 2021
eddy42:
I just love this thread, May GOD reward you all who were able to help him, and may the sales go round.

Midehill you can cut domaining soap for your guy who knows the quantity of grace he will find in the industry.

Amen...

If you have seen the soap, let me know i also need it cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.