Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546237 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
HIScraziness:
April sales

SAFamilylawattorney//king $373

SACriminalDefenseLawyer//King $320

Got a few pending sales and I really hope the endusers pay up. May please be nice to us embarassed

Hand registered or expired domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by evioke(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2021
See sales, congratulations our own is next.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2021
OYENIYIJK:
April Sales:

Chicago//Injury//Law//Attorney $399

Chicago//Personal//Injury//Law//Attorney $250

Newborn//Photography//Utah $125

Boise//Recycling $175
M
Colorado//Digital//Agency $100

Printing//Services//Utah $125

This ain't bad with a portfolio of like 55 names.

All thanks to all my Bosses, Haykay2005, AAA593, Xammas, thestreestman and everyone.

Let's hope for the best this month !!!!!!!!
Please help with ur sales letter
udehchigozie90@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2021
ikhalyfah:
All gratitude to God
Special thanks to iykepromotions and all the bosses here.
Congratulations to past, present and future sellers!

PS: please don't mind me, i like to keep data/stats, it gives me more insight on what to do next..
Enjoy the read

The Journey so far after 21 Months

https://aisabdomains.com/the-journey-so-far-after-21-months/

The way you keep/track your data is impeccable. And you write so beautifully too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2021
MostImportant:

Hand registered or expired domains?
coined them myself
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2021
Shashar:
April activities

Drone//photography//ct.com 50box, hold time 3hours, outbound sale

Used the money to reg some SH brandables, and still got some change to reg 2more names. Also registered an NFT name,make I for no carry last.. Swipe//NFT (.)com

I like cloudicle
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2021
QueenRebecca:

@ bolded got my attention and I think I need to respond to your post. Though I have not make any sales for the past several months I have stumbled upon this thread, but I think we should be our brothers keepers.

it can be very frustrating when you see other people making sales left and right while you see no result for the effort you are putting into the business.

it can be more frustrating when you have Yahoo guys around you who are cashing out big on little format given to the clients or through relief programs.

My advice for you is to look for another online money making like freelancing which you can join together with domain name business.

Take for instance, i am doing PTP, freelancing (SEO content writing) and domain name business. I channel the part of the money I made from the first two avenues to reg domain name with the hope of making a break through.

Please never give up on domain name business, the next domain name might by the one that will end the drought. Please, don't throw in the towel, I pray that God should make a way for you in this business soon. I wish for myself as I wish for you and for everyone in the same shoe, so shall it be soonest by God's grace.
I like your spirit.
send me a pm if you'll be interested in an Epik GEO name expiring around 20th of this month

Cheers and wish you a month of sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 10:01pm On May 01, 2021
crudedude:

I like cloudicle
Thanks.It was accepted in less than 24hours.Unlike others that takes 3 to 5 days

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2021
donsharwama:

abeg share me the sales letter
princeokey4liv@gmail.com.

I want to sell my domains o $100
FontanaHomeBuilders
OgdenHardWoodFlooring
PetDoorInstallers
OregonEmploymentAgency
BostonEggDonor
BostonCraneServices
PennsylvaniaElectricityCompany

Sent boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 12:56am On May 02, 2021
ChiefOlabowla:

Sent boss

Thanks... I've received it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 7:17am On May 02, 2021
Theophinio:

Please boss, when buying a domain from a registrar, should i leave the name server box empty
Thank you

Usually nameservers won't be empty (assuming you've bought it). It'll have your registra's default NS. Empty nameservers means the domain won't resolve at all - it'll be offline.

If you're planning on listing it on a marketplace, use that marketplace's nameservers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theophinio(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2021
allandutch:

Usually nameservers won't be empty (assuming you've bought it). It'll have your registra's default NS. Empty nameservers means the domain won't resolve at all - it'll be offline.

If you're planning on listing it on a marketplace, use that marketplace's nameservers.

Thank you very much
I wanted to buy from namesilo, i saw the name server box empty, then i went on to input their name on the box
It then display this

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:44am On May 02, 2021
Make I also report my sales

Savannah//Plastics/king

Sp: $100

Switzerland//Limousine//king

Sp: $350

I sold another on Afternic for $599 but it is still under 60 days lock

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 8:57am On May 02, 2021
Theophinio:

Thank you very much
I wanted to buy from namesilo, i saw the name server box empty, then i went on to input their name on the box
It then display this

Bros, You're not helping yourself if you don't read this thread or go for class. BTW, that's not how NS address looks like.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2021
TheSTreetman:

Bros, You're not helping yourself if you don't read this thread or go for class. BTW, that's not how NS address looks like.
Supported. There are so many ways to learn though. Some prefer to learn by losing money. Just like people buying crypto when they have zero understanding of it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 9:39am On May 02, 2021
OYENIYIJK:
April Sales:

Chicago//Injury//Law//Attorney $399

Chicago//Personal//Injury//Law//Attorney $250

Newborn//Photography//Utah $125

Boise//Recycling $175

Colorado//Digital//Agency $100

Printing//Services//Utah $125

This ain't bad with a portfolio of like 55 names.

All thanks to all my Bosses, Haykay2005, AAA593, Xammas, thestreestman and everyone.

Let's hope for the best this month !!!!!!!!
congratulations!
Thanks boss. Seen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2021
Tip: one or two follow ups are not enough to sell a name, create a systematic method of follow up. Follow up on a name at least 5 times (preferably with reduced price) before abandoning it.

Note: Do not spam your endusers.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
I made 12 sales in April.
$3k+ in revenue.
GEOs only ofcourse.
Thanks to all the bosses keeping this thread alive.
Many more sales to us all!
Please permit me to ask you this few questions.
1) How many years have you been into this business? 2) Are you payrolling anywhere as an employee?
Thanks as I anticipate your response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Supported. There are so many ways to learn though. Some prefer to learn by losing money. Just like people buying crypto when they have zero understanding of it.
I believe learning by losing the money you don’t have is the most effective way though grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 10:44am On May 02, 2021
Theophinio:

Thank you very much
It then display this

You wanted to or you already bought?

The nameservers aren't correct. If you want to sell at DAN, for example, you input...

ns1.dan.com
ns2.dan.com

Like someone suggested, if you're planning to buy and sell domains, find the time to read this thread. Yes, from paaaaaage one smiley.

or just contact iykepromotions.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2021
Domaining in of itself is boring. Looking through lists of names, sending out cold emails, waiting for leads to come in, etc. Does not really fill any meaning in life that one needs to motivate or inspire them. However, I look at domaining like an artist looks at a blank canvass. The incredible life changing possibilities that come from quality domains. You have to choose a couple of your domains and create something special. Something that will motivate you and inspire you. And hopefully cover the renewal costs of your domains. If you cannot see the potential a domain has in someone's life or a business then it is probably not worth holding on to. You need to develop a philosophy that creates fire beneath you.

And domains are not like other assets, like gold, money or real estate. You can not liquidate domains in the instant you have an emergency requiring cash. It is a game of patience, waiting, and heightening demand. With the exception of relatively few category liquid domains, popular keywords, 3 letters, coms, etc.

#Copied from NP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 11:53am On May 02, 2021
HIScraziness:
I believe learning by losing the money you don’t have is the most effective way though grin

That is the best way to learn anything in life. Honestly, we harness our potentials when our own hard-earned money is on the Line. Over my lifetime as once a student, I realized that those students who have no parents yet sponsor themselves through school by during odd jobs will still always beat 90% of their colleagues in the same class who have been given a leg up, you just cannot go up against their level of will. Except, you are in their position, only then can you have that equivalent advantage.
Trying to achieve something with our own hard earned money, create this powerful emotions that drives us beyond human endurance. Once you begin, there is no turning Back, you just can’t grin Congrats to all Sellers. Better months ahead for us all. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theophinio(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2021
allandutch:

You wanted to or you already bought?

The nameservers aren't correct. If you want to sell at DAN, for example, you input...

ns1.dan.com
ns2.dan.com

Like someone suggested, if you're planning to buy and sell domains, find the time to read this thread. Yes, from paaaaaage one smiley.

or just contact iykepromotions.

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation
Have gone through the trend and yes i took a lesson from boss iyke
Just this name server issue i want to be cleared about
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2021
Rankett:
Make I also report my sales

Savannah//Plastics/king

Sp: $100

Switzerland//Limousine//king

Sp: $350

I sold another on Afternic for $599 but it is still under 60 days lock
Boss or bosses. Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 1:58pm On May 02, 2021
Theophinio:

Have you been able to resolve the issue?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 2:21pm On May 02, 2021
Theophinio:

go to youtube dot com and type "buy domain name namesilo" in the search bar and watch video tutorials..

if you want to know about nameserver , again go to youtube dot com and type " namesilo nameserver " in the search bar and watch video tutorials .

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 2:21pm On May 02, 2021
Alexxien:

That is the best way to learn anything in life. Honestly, we harness our potentials when our own hard-earned money is on the Line. Over my lifetime as once a student, I realized that those students who have no parents yet sponsor themselves through school by during odd jobs will still always beat 90% of their colleagues in the same class who have been given a leg up, you just cannot go up against their level of will. Except, you are in their position, only then can you have that equivalent advantage.
Trying to achieve something with our own hard earned money, create this powerful emotions that drives us beyond human endurance. Once you begin, there is no turning Back, you just can’t grin Congrats to all Sellers. Better months ahead for us all. cool

people who sponsor themselves through school by doing odd jobs can never beat 90% of their colleagues because they have to work which takes time out of their school schedule means no time to study, they have to buy school materials e.t.c while those with parents have all the time to study, there parents also have connections ( father has his own connections, mother has her own connections ) and can get jobs easily when they finish school.

most Nigerians graduating with 1st class and getting admission into ivy league universities around world come from wealthy backgrounds...

If the person who has no parents has wealthy relatives or parents left inheritance for the person then that person can try.

f:acebook wasn't built with M:ark zuckerberg's "hard earned" money...
D:angote wasn't built with a:liko dangote's "hard earned" money..
G:oogle wasn't built with L:arry P:age and S:ergey B:rin's "hard earned" money.. e.t.c.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Erums(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2021
Please how can I jion you and make money online,

Please my only wish is someone can put me through selling of domains,

Im willing and ready to learn

And I also give back

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2021
codemaniacs:

people who sponsor themselves through school by doing odd jobs can never beat 90% of their colleagues because they have to work which takes time out of their school schedule means no time to study, they have to buy school materials e.t.c while those with parents have all the time to study, there parents also have connections ( father has his own connections, mother has her own connections ) and can get jobs easily when they finish school.

most Nigerians graduating with 1st class and getting admission into ivy league universities around world come from wealthy backgrounds...

If the person who has no parents has wealthy relatives or parents left inheritance for the person then that person can try.

G:oogle wasn't built with L:arry P:age and S:ergey B:rin's "hard earned" money.. e.t.c.

At the bolded, not true. The reverse is the case especially in Public Schools. Over 80% of those who graduated with First Class in Nigerian Public Schools are always from 'struggling homes'. Majority of those from rich homes in Nigeria are always clubbing and womanizing while 'tipping' some people to assist in their school work. They can use the wealth, influence and connections of their parents to get whatever they want in Private Schools in Nigeria but hardly would that work to get you First Class in Public Schools.

Do small research on Multinationals and those First Class Graduates they employed on merit, you'd get a clearer picture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 3:07pm On May 02, 2021
codemaniacs:

I seriously disagree with this. Blame it on the rubbish country we're living. Most of the people that I know that are sponsoring themselves in school are most of the time time always topping their class. One even graduated as best student in OAU with 4.89 GPA. It's just that our country doesn't recognize talents and sponsor those talents. And as for rich billionaires, google is your friend. Oprah Winfrey, Starbucks CEO, Oracle CEO, Ralph Lauren etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:20pm On May 02, 2021
foluwaseyi:

I seriously disagree with this. Blame it on the rubbish country we're living. Most of the people that I know that are sponsoring themselves in school are most of the time time always topping their class. One even graduated as best student in OAU with 4.89 GPA. It's just that our country doesn't recognize talents and sponsor those talents. And as for rich billionaires, google is your friend. Oprah Winfrey, Starbucks CEO, Oracle CEO, Ralph Lauren etc

you know only one that graduated as the best student out of the rest.

ralph lauren had help from the company he worked for..
oracle CEO contributed $1200 out of $2000 so he also had help from his friends.
Oprah Winfrey's got help from the company she worked for...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:27pm On May 02, 2021
id911:

At the bolded, not true. The reverse is the case especially in Public Schools. Over 80% of those who graduated with First Class in Nigerian Public Schools are always from 'struggling homes'. Majority of those from rich homes in Nigeria are always clubbing and womanizing while 'tipping' some people to assist in their school work. Do small research on Multinationals and those First Class Graduates they employed on merit, you'd get a clearer picture.

In Nigeria, people from 'struggling homes' can't afford school fees and other things... so someone that completes university education without scholarship is not from a 'struggling home'..

majority of those from rich homes in Nigeria don't attend universities in Nigeria, so I don't know how you saw them "clubbing and womanizing" and 'tipping' some people to assist in their school work..

Multinational companies employ people who pass their interview, its the interview that determines the employment and not first class degree unless its stated that only first class graduates should apply....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Holluwahgbenga(m), Natural2Heal, ComeComing and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.