Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545215 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2021
I really hate when you people start arguing angry

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
@codemaniacs
I guess you have misread my words, I am not saying rich kids are dumb, no no no no. I am just trying to emphasize the importance of emotions using money as the case study. "When your money is on the Line"

Do you know that there is a big difference between; going out, trying to convince people to invest on you, knowing that they can lose all their money. And you being on your own and someone just decided on his own to give you money to do whatever you like. The same thing is going on in both situation, someone is giving you money. But psychologically, the emotions in both situations are different. That little insignificant emotion is Enormous, people cannot see it but it is there and it is a powerful force. I hope you understand what I am really trying to say, it
hard to put into words.

Emotion is a powerful tool, people are not just conscious of it power. When it mix with something else be it anger, jealousy or desire it becomes something huge. Almost as if one is pouring petrol inside fire. Emotions can easily be created; be it from pain, a feeling of loss, as in our case, the lost of our hard earned money, your brain unconsciously set into motion to find out the cause of this and how to prevent it from happening again. This is what I am trying to depict, the feeling you get when you lose your money, that feeling propels your level of thinking, it is not the same with someone doing the same thing without money involve. Sincerely, a person who as is Emotion mixed with what he or she is trying to achieve is unstoppable. Their endurance, agility, thinking, imagination is just beyond normal.

The bolded, was what made me refers to students with no parents yet struggling to send themselves through school, these categories of people have emotions mixed with school, to them school is their life, their salvation, their hope. You can never compete with these kind of creatures except you also have that advantage(Emotion), 90% of them will beat their colleagues hands down, except maybe their colleagues are a talent themselves. Like, a Real Talent!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2021
codemaniacs:

In Nigeria, people from 'struggling homes' can't afford school fees and other things... so someone that completes university education without scholarship is not from a 'struggling home'..

majority of those from rich homes in Nigeria don't attend universities in Nigeria, so I don't know how to saw them "clubbing and womanizing" and 'tipping' some people to assist in their school work..

Multinational companies employ people who pass their interview, its the interview that determines the employment and not first class degree unless its stated that only first class graduates should apply....

You're very funny Sir with all these your statements. Some of us practically sponsored ourselves through higher institution with absolutely no scholarships, no parents to help whatsoever and still came out tops. In any case, this is a domaining thread so, would have to draw the curtain on the argument.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theophinio(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
allandutch:

Have you been able to resolve the issue?

Yeah
Thank you boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theophinio(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2021
codemaniacs:

go to youtube dot com and type "buy domain name namesilo" in the search bar and watch video tutorials..

if you want to know about nameserver , again go to youtube dot com and type " namesilo nameserver " in the search bar and watch video tutorials .

Thank you very much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2021
HIScraziness:
I love it. cheesy. As long as there are no insults though.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 4:27pm On May 02, 2021
codemaniacs:

you know only one that graduated as the best student out of the rest.

ralph lauren had help from the company he worked for..
oracle CEO contributed $1200 out of $2000 so he also had help from his friends.
Oprah Winfrey's got help from the company she worked for...

Everything you said just supported my argument. They had people who weren't their relatives recognize their potential and believed in them. Nigerian companies work you to the bone and seize your money if they see you're leaving to start something new. I'm not disputing the fact that rich kids will always have an edge, but I'm also not supporting that struggling kids can't make it if they try hard enough. Haven't you heard rich parents tell their children, "When I was your age, I sponsored myself to school." Or "I used to hawk before going to school in my days." . Anyways, each to his own opinion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neverlosemoney: 4:31pm On May 02, 2021
HIScraziness:
Honestly, this domainers are brilliant people, I wish to see them all. I like it when they argue with no insult though. Their arguments are insightful. Brilliant minds!!! I even learn domaining from it grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 4:56pm On May 02, 2021
YOUR NUMBER 1 LEGIT EXCHANGER IS HERE AGAIN

I'M AVAILABLE FOR PAYPAL AND PAYONEER WITHDRAWAL.

INTEGRITY IS EVERYTHING TO ME

MANY HERE HAVE PATRONIZED ME, WE ARE RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY

MY RATE IS SUPER HIGH

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2021
See font�
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 5:49pm On May 02, 2021
soliufiljannah:
See font�
I’d prefer the “mark all as read” feature just like that of NP

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2021
foluwaseyi:

Everything you said just supported my argument. They had people who weren't their relatives recognize their potential and believed in them. Nigerian companies work you to the bone and seize your money if they see you're leaving to start something new. I'm not disputing the fact that rich kids will always have an edge, but I'm also not supporting that struggling kids can't make it if they try hard enough. Haven't you heard rich parents tell their children, "When I was your age, I sponsored myself to school." Or "I used to hawk before going to school in my days." . Anyways, each to his own opinion.
You are making a good point but don't say poverty is a better motivation to achieve great fits than those of rich kids.

Motivation comes from emotions and emotions can come from any angle. Love, hatred, anger, mocking, scolding, setting target/goal, mentor, curiosity, creativity, adventure, delusion etc.

Only a microscopic few at the top came from poor background, others had parents, mentors or people that helped them.

The rich dominates the top and will ensure their blood continue from where they stopped.

Most of us here weren't nothing close to rich parents and still aiming for the top but the fact is that, most of us will never be at the top. The only difference is that, nobody knows who is going to breakout and who isn't. As for the rich kids, they are a step into the top.

Who takes over from these billionaires, their business empires, political arena etc. Their kids right. Only few who plays smart can occupy such except God's mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 6:27pm On May 02, 2021
soliufiljannah:
See font�

Nairaland font changed abi?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2021
allandutch:

Nairaland font changed abi?
you self notice am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2021
evioke:

A pronounceable word
is the man still interested in the Four letter,one word domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I love it. cheesy. As long as there are no insults though.
what do u think about geo domains like this keyword+miamifl?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by evioke(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2021
Heroclitus:
is the man still interested in the Four letter,one word domain?
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2021
HIScraziness:
what do u think about geo domains like this keyword+miamifl?
Totally off for me but not that it won't sell. Imagine when the keyword is not just one word.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Totally off for me but not that it won't sell. Imagine when the keyword is not just one word.
same thing I thought
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:58pm On May 02, 2021
Theophinio:

Thank you very much
I wanted to buy from namesilo, i saw the name server box empty, then i went on to input their name on the box
It then display this
Stop wasting money. Buy from dynadot.king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2021
viktor88:
Why did you say so? Namesilo is not a good place to buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2021
Pls between luno and quidax, which has a working p2p?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:26pm On May 02, 2021
Good evening everybody. Please an end user sent this to me."How much are you asking for" How can I reply him? Urgent Please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by elyte89: 11:05pm On May 02, 2021
elyte89:
Please the whole house assist me... I tried gaining acess into my expired domains . net, but something very strange wc I don't knw aw to resolve occur...I wanted to buy some domains from my normal uscity start and uscity ends but I noticed d settings have changed,d names I was cin are not us city names..aw do I go abt d resetting
Nb...it was someone dt assisted me in saving d us city start and end in my saved searches.. But I don't knw aw to reset it back to normal in my saved searches.

Please help

Who go answer me na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
Good evening everybody. Please an end user sent this to me."How much are you asking for" How can I reply him? Urgent Please

The end-user is asking about the price you want to sell the domain name. Tell him the price and wait for his response. No need for magic reply.

Do not develop cold feet if he doesn't reply on time, instead do a follow up on him, he is warm prospect ( it means a person who is interested in what you are offering, and this set of people are easy to convert). Reply him asap and claim your glory. I wish good luck bro wink

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AyobamiIsaac12: 11:55pm On May 02, 2021
QueenRebecca:

The end-user is asking about the price you want to sell the domain name. Tell him the price and wait for his response. No need for magic reply.

Do not develop cold feet if he doesn't reply on time, instead do a follow up on him, he is warm prospect ( it means a person who is interested in what you are offering, and this set of people are easy to convert). Reply him asap and claim your glory. I wish good luck bro wink
Thanks ma.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theophinio(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2021
viktor88:

Namesilo is far better off
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:40am On May 03, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
Quote your asking price and also let him know you're open to reason offer in case your asking price might be much for him. IMO

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:46am On May 03, 2021
Theophinio:

Says who?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 5:05am On May 03, 2021
Theophinio:

dynadot is cheaper than namesilo so it depends on your budget.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: budosky(m), Firefox01, BOOKWORMLUX(m), Disembark, mejai(m), Greenbuoy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.