Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3565848 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glamourboy005(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
FavourNation:
after outbounding, an end-user replied, at this point in time, he isnt interested but if i have other domain relating to security, cloud or life safety I should make a list and send to him.
he's gonna chose the one he wants..

so guys send me your list...

N.B:
if anyone get sold, i will get 7%.
if you're game bring it on

even if my own no sell my brother own must sell tongue tongue cool

GigArc // king

OfficeNexa // King

Both SH

For security niche
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joinnow: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
AYORICH:
Pinstead /com 2699 sh
Laxblackcarservice /com 350 afternic

Pinstead was inspire from sale of primestead reported from this thread.
Happy for you bro

Oya I tap into your sale report blessing too

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joinnow: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
tinnymerit:

Check them up on godaddy appraisal or estibot and use that to determine your prices

and you believe that bot caculation grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Stephen6486(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Buy $Ashbit ICO, and know please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Reoon is actually a software used for scrapping business contacts.
Thank you for the clarification

Bro how accurate is using Reoon for sourcing for EndUsers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Bro. Please, how do I open a citi bank account? I can't see the option in my payooner app.
AkProsper:

I tried answering this before but bot banned me and deleted the reply.

1. First you'll need to create a Payoneer account and verify it with your driver's licence or international passport.
2. Create a Citibank Euro account on Payoneer. You'll need to do a verification before Payoneer add a Citibank Euro account to your Payoneer account
3. When this is done, copy the Citibank account details, head over to dan, in payout setting, select Europe/SEPA option (not wire or international transfer) and fill in the details.
4. Whenever you make sales, the money will be converted to Euro and sent to your Payoneer account. There's an option in Payoneer that allows you to convert it back to USD. From my experience, you get the dollar equivalent when you convert immediately. Delay could reselt to a higher or lower usd equivalent (just thesame way usd/naira or usd/btc rate is fluctuate) and you'll be charged 0.5% for the conversion.
5. Get a trusted exchanger to sell the Payoneer funds to and get your naira.
6. Happy spending/investing grin grin

You can use [url=akprosperblog.com/payoneer]my aff link to create a Payoneer account[/url]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2021
Dynadot

.Com for $6.99

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Osnami:
Bro. Please, how do I open a citi bank account? I can't see the option in my payooner app.
You'll send a mail to Payoneer customer service that you want a Citi Bank account added to your Payoneer account. It is only added on request

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2021
AkProsper:

You'll send a mail to Payoneer customer service that you want a Citi Bank account added to your Payoneer account. It is only added on request
Okay. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2021
joinnow:

and you believe that bot caculation grin
I don't. Paythority/com was sold for 2.2k whereas the appraisal value was less than 599. With appraisal you will know what you can decide whether to increase or decrease.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bulkwide111: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2021
HIScraziness:
ode grin

your real father,foolish fool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prost1948: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2021
There are several ways to make money online. If you ask me i can tell you thousands of way to make money online. But if you want to earn from legit way there will be few you can fillow to earn money. If a person is experiened in professional area then i strongly suggest to do freelancing on upwork or fiverr or sell digital products on envato or udemy. There are so many way like trading on forex market or invest in crypto will be a good income source.

https://vcashpay.com/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Prost1948:
There are several ways to make money online. If you ask me i can tell you thousands of way to make money online. But if you want to earn from legit way there will be few you can fillow to earn money. If a person is experiened in professional area then i strongly suggest to do freelancing on upwork or fiverr or sell digital products on envato or udemy. There are so many way like trading on forex market or invest in crypto will be a good income source.

No thanks.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Prost1948:

Umm...

I'll check with my SEO manager.

Sent from my iPhone

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
No thanks.
Lol. It's sad. Dude is probably looking for money but when he stumbles on a thread that guarantees that, instead of reading the content he advertises. Sad.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sadiqcholel: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Prost1948:

Unsubscribe.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
FavourNation:
after outbounding, an end-user replied, at this point in time, he isnt interested but if i have other domain relating to security, cloud or life safety I should make a list and send to him.
he's gonna chose the one he wants..

so guys send me your list...

N.B:
if anyone get sold, i will get 7%.
if you're game bring it on

even if my own no sell my brother own must sell tongue tongue cool

Intel//Vault - cyber/ cloud security
Armor//Fort - security
Swift//Fort - security

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Feezdculestboy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please,is Dan still paying via bitcoin?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Feezdculestboy:
Please,is Dan still paying via bitcoin?
Yes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. It's sad. Dude is probably looking for money but when he stumbles on a thread that guarantees that, instead of reading the content he advertises. Sad.
People don't like to read/put in the necessary work.

That's why this thread has been in the business section for years and years yet only a minute portion of people who had ever visited this thread, have taken out the time to read and harness the information herein.

It's too much work for them. Who wants that?

However, lace the topic of this thread with BBN updates, even as it has done this many pages, and watch how traffic here quadruples within days.

People hit me up (even close friends) and tell me to 'teach' them domaining.

They all disappear when I give them link to this thread and tell them to read everything here before we could even start discussing.

Each of the times that I've done this, I end up labeled the monster that doesn't want to put them through.

They want you to waste your own time teaching them, but they don't want to waste their own time learning it themselves.

And then, when all's said and done, they'd come to beg for the occasional N5k because to them, you're a big baller and you had it easy for yourself and they'd never be able to get to where you are.

The dilapidating economy isn't the problem, no its not.

The just graduated 1st class holder sitting at home surfing Insta and Twitter all day just for fun, while waiting for that imaginary govt. job, is the problem.

I could list a hundred other things that could help you earn passive income, but of course, that'll be too much work.

What do I know? I just needed to rant.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
^^^AwesomeDuru, I agree with all you wrote. About online businesses, I was telling someone yesterday that what we actually need is often the convinction to pursue them and not necessarily the lack of knowledge.

If we do not succeed in convincing ourselves of that online business we are trying to follow, we will inevitably dump it. There are many ways of making money online but that push has to come first.

Out of over ten persons I've willingly asked to read through this thread before I teach them the little I know, just one is taking it serious. I've tried showing alerts to three or four but nothing is working. The convinction has to be there.

I've been on this forum for long and through 2016 or 17 I always see this thread. I will read one or two lines and leave it. And I was really looking for how to make money online o! Lol. I lacked convinction. Covid gave me time to rethink everything. I pray we all have our own Covid moment.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
AwesomeDuru:

They all disappear when I give them link to this thread and tell them to read everything here before we could even start discussing.

Each of the times that I've done this, I end up labeled the monster that doesn't want to put them through.

They want you to waste your own time teaching them, but they don't want to waste their own time learning it themselves.

So true boss... some good numbers of friend I've told about this forum out of concern and with my own time just makes out something funny out of it...
Some who try to come go just read 2 post and leave... asking me to summarize others for them..lol
Funny life.
Abeg mek una help me grow Biko I'm ready to follow any instructions and even serve una since I don't have much financially to give.
@awesoneduru @sapiosexuality @OP
Please una fit Dm me una number on my Gmail or should I inbox
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by elyte89: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
AwesomeDuru:

That's why this thread has been in the business section for years and years yet only a minute portion of people who had ever visited this thread, have taken out the time to read and harness the information herein.

However, lace the topic of this thread with BBN updates, even as it has done this many pages, and watch how traffic here quadruples within days.

And then, when all's said and done, they'd come to beg for the occasional N5k because to them, you're a big baller and you had it easy for yourself and they'd never be able to get to where you are.

The just graduated 1st class holder sitting at home surfing Insta and Twitter all day just for fun, while waiting for that imaginary govt. job, is the problem.

I could list a hundred other things that could help you earn passive income, but of course, that'll be too much work.

Sent you an email boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
UP 4SALE ON SH WHOLESALE

Registered by me, and all sh approved.

FrontGrowth//com $500
YellowCircuit//com $500
Zestune//com $200
CleanInstinct//com $150
DeftFitness//com $100
IgniteBridge//com $100
GreatPoise//com $100

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why you cun make the "for sale" look like "four sales made"?
Votumejero:
4SALE ON SH WHOLESALE

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
I will scrape emails of 4 domain names for 1k without verification.
I will scrape 3 domain names with verification for 1k only.

THIS SCRAPING INCLUDE ALL THE EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH UR DOMAIN NAME AFTER VERIFICATION.

I scrape leads for both GEOs and non GEOs Domain names..

See my E M A I L on my signature

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
AwesomeDuru:

Really interested in this

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Allglow(f): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pls who has that domainer's PayPal exchanger contact? Pls kindly help with it.
Onyenik (don't know if this spelling is correct though).
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Allglow(f): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lol! Nobi only you think am oo!
Greenbuoy:
Why you cun make the "for sale" look like "four sales made"?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
VersatileVee:

So true boss... some good numbers of friend I've told about this forum out of concern and with my own time just makes out something funny out of it...
Some who try to come go just read 2 post and leave... asking me to summarize others for them..lol
Funny life.
Abeg mek una help me grow Biko I'm ready to follow any instructions and even serve una since I don't have much financially to give.
@awesoneduru @sapasiolity @OP
Please una fit Dm me una number on my Gmail or should I inbox
be like sapa don dey used to your keyboard

did I just see SAPAsiolity or my eye dey pepper me grin

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bulkwide111:

your real father,foolish fool
e pain am grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
toby345:
be like sapa don dey used to your keyboard

did I just see SAPAsiolity or my eye dey pepper me grin
LoL brother..
Na mistake..
Can as well dm u?
Please u all na bosses..
This group they give me joy everyday.
Thanks to the OP and you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.