Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532634 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by randomShek: 3:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello all, is the netsol $1 promo still ongoing? I've been trying to pay with my Zenith MasterCard but no results...

Its saying that they're unable to process my transaction due to an issue with my credit card info
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Bosses, i have two problems o.

Network solution authorized $6.99 on my account last night withiut ordering anything. Pls what can i do?

Secondly, i got this reply from outbound yesterday '"Not unless you have established organic traffic to the site." , what can i say to reply?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenturkey048(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2018
good day everyone.. someone should please help me with letter to end users. this is my email kenturkey048@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenturkey048(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Good day everyone,please i need the letter to endusers
this is my email,kenturkey048@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2018
my first sale as a domainer
Sold two domains last week @ 500$ for both . want to appreciate the boss in the house iykepromotions for helping me out in the negotiation process and receiving payment.. I also praise my God for this quick sale as I have been into domaining not more than a month.. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SirHackeem: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2018
If you are really interested in making money online, working from anywhere on your laptop and the full tech lifestyle then you really should read this thread here - https://www.nairaland.com/4788861/top-4-new-income-streams
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2018
AYORICH:
Sold two domains last week @ 500$ for both . want to appreciate the boss in the house iykepromotions for helping me out in the negotiation process and receiving payment.. I also praise my God for this quick sale as I have been into domaining not more than a month.. grin
Congrats,
more sales

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2018
AYORICH:

Congrats,were they inbound or outbound?

If inbound,which market place?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2018
AYORICH:
Name of domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2018
AYORICH:

Congrats mind if you share the names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2018
ebymy:
I just sold a domain name after a very long time and special thanks to the masters in the house and my mentors Iykepromotions and Haykay for guiding me through the process. The domain name is Pango.io, I got the domain November 2017 at $32 and had it listed on both SEDO and Afternic. I put the price at SEDO for $1599 with make offer. I got a mail last week from Afternic that someone inquired about the domain and that I should include a Buy Now Price and a Floor Price. I quickly made the buy now price $1599, same amount on SEDO and made the Floor Price $1299.

The very next day, I got a mail from SEDO that a buyer offered $800 for the domain and with the comment that it is the last and best price he can offer. I immediately contacted my mentors and they say I can accept the offer and delete the listing on Afternic. Six days after accepting the offer, the buyer has not made payment and SEDO was still sending reminder for him to make payment. That was when Afternic sent a mail that a buyer has offered to buy the domain at $1295 and they have the money already but they noticed that I deleted my listing with them.

I spoke to my mentors and immediately followed their advice and re-listed it with Afternic, sent the Authorization code and sent a mail to SEDO explaining situation that I am no longer willing to sale since the buyer had refused to make payment after 6 days. Fortunately for me, SEDO on their own today decided to cancel the transaction as the buyer has failed to make payment asking me to sue the buyer for breach of contract. Meanwhile, domain is already with the Afternic buyer. Na Baba God do am oooo
Congrats bro.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2018
AYORICH:
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
AYORICH:
Congratulations bro
A good start
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
ebymy:
I just sold a domain name after a very long time and special thanks to the masters in the house and my mentors Iykepromotions and Haykay for guiding me through the process. The domain name is Pango.io, I got the domain November 2017 at $32 and had it listed on both SEDO and Afternic. I put the price at SEDO for $1599 with make offer. I got a mail last week from Afternic that someone inquired about the domain and that I should include a Buy Now Price and a Floor Price. I quickly made the buy now price $1599, same amount on SEDO and made the Floor Price $1299.

The very next day, I got a mail from SEDO that a buyer offered $800 for the domain and with the comment that it is the last and best price he can offer. I immediately contacted my mentors and they say I can accept the offer and delete the listing on Afternic. Six days after accepting the offer, the buyer has not made payment and SEDO was still sending reminder for him to make payment. That was when Afternic sent a mail that a buyer has offered to buy the domain at $1295 and they have the money already but they noticed that I deleted my listing with them.

I spoke to my mentors and immediately followed their advice and re-listed it with Afternic, sent the Authorization code and sent a mail to SEDO explaining situation that I am no longer willing to sale since the buyer had refused to make payment after 6 days. Fortunately for me, SEDO on their own today decided to cancel the transaction as the buyer has failed to make payment asking me to sue the buyer for breach of contract. Meanwhile, domain is already with the Afternic buyer. Na Baba God do am oooo
Congratulations bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by caybee007(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
congrats baba. more sales oooooooo
ebymy:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
ebymy:

Whaooo what a testimony. From $800 to $1295 (Difference of $495 is not beans)
Enjoy! Certainly, "na baba God do am"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
AYORICH:

Congrats!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
ebymy:

Congrat bro. More dollars to your account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
ebymy:

Congrats...... When you bought the io extension, is the com one already taken, if not then what informed your going for the io extension instead of the com one?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
AYORICH:
Congrats, that's great

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEBUU: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pls someone should help me out on how to get started on this . I am a novice on this , I have read about it but don't know how to register and get started.
Pls don't laugh at my ignorance,, help your brother. God bless. Iyke and co
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
DEBUU:
Pls someone should help me out on how to get started on this . I am a novice on this , I have read about it but don't know how to register and get started.
Pls don't laugh at my ignorance,, help your brother. God bless. Iyke and co
Start from page 1, as all questions has been answered
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erique007(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
You can only know the true essence of outbound when you check your spam box..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johncreek: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
erique007:
You can only know the true essence of outbound when you check your spam box..
What do you mean biko grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
, i got this reply from outbound yesterday '"Not unless you have established organic traffic to the site." , what can i say to reply?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
kolad59:
, i got this reply from outbound yesterday '"Not unless you have established organic traffic to the site." , what can i say to reply?

To the best of my knowledge, i think he's asking if the visits and searches as contained in your sales letter are Organic searches.

I think you need to sweet talk him and tell him its not only organic but the CPC is over x dollar. Let him know that only sites with heavy visit can get that kind of cpc and the domain name is a popular keyword that people use and search for daily hence the high traffic.

Bottom line, just be creative. But make sure youre using the words he wants to hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2018
Sakaslim:

To the best of my knowledge, i think he's asking if the visits and searches as contained in your sales letter are Organic searches.

I think you need to sweet talk him and tell him its not only organic but the CPC is over x dollar. Let him know that only sites with heavy visit can get that kind of cpc and the domain name is a popular keyword that people use and search for daily hence the high traffic.

Bottom line, just be creative. But make sure youre using the words he wants to hear.

thanks, actually i didnt send any details of the domain before, although i have sent him messages like two times but no reply, after some weeks,i now resend this simple message...

" The domain name, domadDJhhh.com is for sale, Is your company interested in acquiring this asset?'

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jameswealth24(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mini importation is bae

You sit and do everything at the comfort of your room

This is exactly how i make over N150,000 a week selling one hot imported product online

I help individuals safe the stress of importing, payment and shipments of goods.

Let me show you how here 07035239896
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
kolad59:
thanks, actually i didnt send any details of the domain before, although i have sent him messages like two times but no reply, after some weeks,i now resend this simple message...

" The domain name, domadDJhhh.com is for sale, Is your company interested in acquiring this asset?'

I still maintain that your creativity will determine whether he buys or not.

Ask for a proper sales letter man and edit it to taste.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by torial: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
network solution not accepting paypal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.