Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551926 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
DaaLor:
Good afternoon nairalanders
Pls, what is this all about?
I don't get anything of things being said, pls

Just put your car on reverse and drive way back to page1.

Get a jotter and a pen,then put your car in gear 1 and start driving gradually.

To be fair,that was exactly how most people here started including myself.

People are busy trying to come up with killer names that'd sell or how best to optimize their listings.

Godspeed as you read and learn along.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akus6060(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Go to webmaster section of nairaland get a free guide to open a UAE paypal, it cost you less than 5 minutes to set up.
thanks man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
ClixMaster:
I do report my sales here with my other moniker. I have been on this thread from page 45. That is the why i said he should do some research, instead of pressing for answers.
Most questions have been answered already.
So why did you conclude some gurus flaunt sales with a sad face?You Need to understand why sales are being reported.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
DaaLor:
Good afternoon nairalanders
Pls, what is this all about?
I don't get anything of things being said, pls
Read from page 1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
haykay2005:

So why did you conclude some gurus flaunt sales with a sad face?You Need to understand why sales are being reported.

Bro drop it let him be, he didn't even realized I am old timer on this thread....being reading from page 1, the question I asked was very profound one for those of us new to the domain biz, only asked if the com extension was taken at time the io extension was purchased or not, since as we all know io is much costly than the com. Aside most guru advised going for com over other extension. The original Op already answered my quiz though. Best regard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
haykay2005:

Was coming from the angle of some newbies asking questions that the answers can be found by just reading up previous pages or google.
I still stand by my earlier statement; ' gurus rarely answer questions here now, except reporting their sales'. Check from page one to 30 and see how you guys were answering questions, almost immediately.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
ClixMaster:
Was coming from the angle of some newbies asking questions that the answers can be found by just reading up previous pages or google.
I still stand by my earlier statement; ' gurus really answer questions here now, except reporting their sales'. Check from page one to 30 and see how you guys were answering questions, almost immediately.
Everyone is busy man, understand this. they try to answer when they can. If they don't answer your question know that everyone is busy... Nobody is here for anybody.
They've done more than enough to simply the process of learning this, if a student can't conduct a personal research, then am afraid the student hasn't learned anything

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 19, 2018
fighal:
Everyone is busy man, understand this. they try to answer when they can. If they don't answer your question know that everyone is busy... Nobody is here for anybody.
They've done more than enough to simply the process of learning this, if a student can't conduct a personal research, then am afraid the student hasn't learned anything
And we are still saying the same thing if you read my replies from the beginning. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by handleWitCare(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello, anyone kind enough to send me the domain sales letter. tobyabraham10@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Need the sales letter too.. Would appreciate it if someone can send it to me via l/a/m/m/i/c/s/0/0/1/@g/m/a/i/l././c/o/m.

Cc: haykay2005, iykepromotions.com, idealcash, treasure28
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammorad(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pls I am new to domains, I have tried to create my account on bodis.

I am stocked at the phone activation, I have tried both lines that i use but they will not send me the pin

Pls what else can i do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammorad:
Pls I am new to domains, I have tried to create my account on bodis.

I am stocked at the phone activation, I have tried both lines that i use but they will not send me the pin

Pls what else can i do
Try 9mobile or mtn at night, it is just network problem.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
micynute94:
Need the sales letter too.. Would appreciate it if someone can send it to me via l/a/m/m/i/c/s/0/0/1/@g/m/a/i/l././c/o/m.

Cc: haykay2005, iykepromotions.com, idealcash, treasure28

check your inbox
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
IDEALCASH:
check your inbox

Seen,
Thanks a lot boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
IDEALCASH:
check your inbox
I'm a newbie in this biz.bought 2 domains from name silo last week..assist with a sample of the letter for editing,thanks.. ekpousen@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
IDEALCASH:
check your inbox

please forward the letter to me also.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenturkey048(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
av been begging for the past 1week for letter to end users,nobody seems to respond my request.
na beg i dey beg..
abeg somebody should help me with the letter to end users..
email.kenturkey048@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kenturkey048:
av been begging for the past 1week for letter to end users,nobody seems to respond my request.
na beg i dey beg..
check your inbox. You could have forwarded a direct mail to me.

cc; ellex
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
fineguy11:
I'm a newbie in this biz.bought 2 domains from name silo last week..assist with a sample of the letter for editing,thanks.. ekpousen@gmail.com
Check your inbox
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kenturkey048:
na beg i dey beg..
fineguy11:
"We are selling xyz.com . Would you like to pick this up?"
If your domain is relevant to their business, you will surely get a response. Keep the initial mail mail short and simple. Cheers
I have posted several samples before and I know before the Month runs out, another member will come out to ask for sample sales letter. The problem here is laziness. We don't want to read
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenturkey048(m): 5:34am On Oct 21, 2018
iykepromotions:

cc; ellex
thanks
i really appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2018
iykepromotions:

cc; ellex

Thanks a bunch.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=haykay2005 post=72269568]
If your domain is relevant to their business, you will surely get a response. Keep the initial mail mail short and simple. Cheers
I have posted several samples before and I know before the Month runs out, another member will come out to ask for sample sales letter. The problem here is laziness. We don't want to read

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Check your inbox
thanks,,im grateful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2018
haykay2005:

It shows the level of laziness among many Nigerians and quick money syndrome. Whereas; domaining is not a quick way money making unless you are blessed by the Almighty! Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Having views on my domains but no one is buying. Can these views be original or a bot?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Baybie: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chai, i need a mentor o! LOL. Anyways, i just started reading from page one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ultravires(m): 2:17am On Oct 22, 2018
let me pitch my tent here.. nice job you are all doing here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2018
That's what am still checking if it's real
hspda:
Having views on my domains but no one is buying. Can these views be original or a bot?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2018
AYORICH:
That's what am still checking if it's real
Same here, especially on Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2018
on registering account on afternic,i made mistake on my email,i added k to the extention instead of dotcom,i typed ckom..i didnt recieve the confirmation text due to dat..i tried correcting it,bit it was showing email already taken..i dont know if vetarans in the house could help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AwesomeDuru(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.