Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557678 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
@slimjosh43 please sorry if you don't need this mention, just that I need to talk to you.
I know you might be too busy, but please spare me few minutes of your time.

Can I DM you? please how can I reach you.
I hope to get your response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TeeSha(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
slimjosh43:

But covid made me realize if I start outbound from 1pm to 7pm the response rate would be higher and I was closing more deals. By 7pm I was just in time to compete in the drops from expireddomains .net. These little things made me realise all the knowledge I gathered from this thread were valuable, I just never really had the time and opportunity to put them into practice this it influenced my decision to resign in June last year and I went full time into domains. Since then I've just had 3 months without sales but other months cover up for it if you know learn money management

I'm still a learner o but I'm sure of this. #wemove

Nice one bro.
I have a 8 to 7 job in which I have a lot of time. I've only sold one domain each month since I started December 2020 (except for the 5months between February and July)

I sold 2 domains last month.
I have 18 domains.

I think I need to register more domains to increase sales since I basically have the time.

Here's me tapping into your grace (if you're among the grace crew)

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emusan(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
beckplanet:

Welcome on board bro, first thing you need to know is that Domaining is not a get rich quick scheme, it requires hard work, dedication, lots of patience and a stroke of luck, although you can make a payday from it once you get going. But like I said it require alot of dedication and continous learning.

To answer your questions :

Nothing, Just the price of dollar cheesy lol. But on a more serious note, Trends are changing everyday so as a domainer you change with it. What was relevant 5 years ago are not so much relevant in today's ever evolving market for example there were times 3D domains, hosting, cloud, drone, and 3G domains were hot cake, but not so much nowadays so what happens is the value of these kind of names drops. In todays market, trends like finance tech(fintech), healthcare, medical cannabis, cleaning and sanitary niche(cos of covid) although it's fading gradually, digital art, online shopping and delivery services etc. are more relevant. So you have to keep up with the changing trends and read alot. If not you get left behind in the past pretty quickly.

Well start from the beginning wink lol
First you need to understand the market or the domain industry as a whole. Know what works and what does not. Pick a niche you feel you're most attracted to and start from there there are geo names, brandables, premium and keyword rich names, number domains etc so find out the one you understand the most, the one that make most sense to you and start from there. Don't be a jack of all trade master of none. Learn one niche and perfect it then along the line you can play around and mix them as you like cos by then your not so much bothered about your investment cost. You can read namepros dot com domain community to keep up with latest trends and this thread as well were a wealth of knowledge and experience from fellow domainers are shared daily for free. Also ensure you have capital and alot of patience too.

Well the limitations I see is the change of limit of the dollar spending limit by banks to just $100 Per month but aside from that I see no other limits cos Domaining is a legitimate business and you can withdraw your funds with PayPal from exchangers, payoneer to your direct bank account or selling to other exchange buyers, BTC if you opt for that option, direct bank wire transfer, there are alot of payment options depending on the platform you used in selling a name. Domaining is a game of patience, hardwork and grace. Some get on pretty fast others not so quickly that's where patients is needed.
All the best.

Peace cool

So straight forward sir! Bravo....

Thanks very much.

Who will read this your respond and won't be satisfied? Rather than people saying I should continue from page 201.

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Emusan:

So straight forward sir! Bravo....

Thanks very much.

Who will read this your respond and won't be satisfied? Rather than people saying I should continue from page 201.

Thanks once again.

You will still continue from page 201.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emusan(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
allandutch:
You will still continue from page 201.

You're right but my point is simple @beckplanet post really addressed my questions, so if I want to continue from page 201 that will be later thing.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
I finally saw "available" domains among the ones I added to watchlist today. grin Of course, the most impressive ones were caught by the bot as usual (including a certain GreenBit).

However, I thought I should share an observation I made while watching the list that a few people might not know.

If you can find a way to continuously check the availability of the domains on your list, use it! Some of the domains that don't show as available might have already dropped and this won't be reflected. I was able to register two of such by searching directly at the registrar when I didn't notice any changes - whether caught or available.

The names were still showing pending delete after I had registered them. And I think Sav isn't much helpful for backordering.

This confirms my suspicion about some domains that I noted days ago continued to show pending delete or Sedo. It didn't occur to me to check them at a registrar until much later when they had been registered.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Thanks for the insightful post. I wish you all the best and greater accomplishment.
slimjosh43:

I was working full time and domain was my side hustle until covid struck. During the lockdown I realised I was making my salary which was 150k at the time just outbounding. I also got to learn the reason I wasn't successful prior to that time was my outbound timing. I work 8 to 8pm six times a week, so I only sent mails at the close of work on my way back home sticked in lekki Ajah traffic (Terrible experience).

But covid made me realize if I start outbound from 1pm to 7pm the response rate would be higher and I was closing more deals. By 7pm I was just in time to compete in the drops from expireddomains .net. These little things made me realise all the knowledge I gathered from this thread were valuable, I just never really had the time and opportunity to put them into practice this it influenced my decision to resign in June last year and I went full time into domains. Since then I've just had 3 months without sales but other months cover up for it if you know learn money management.

At first I was ok with $400 monthly but I saw I had more time in my hand to make more and this has kept me motivated. On the average since June 2020 I make $700 to $1k just doing domains even with 3 months of no sale cos there are months I've made $2k, $3k, and $5k

Do I regret resigning?

Hell NO!!! My family, friends and colleagues were scared for me, some felt I was making a stupid mistake but my wife trusted my decision and stuck with me and I'm glad Jehovah made our plans turn out successful. Without Jehovah, Boss Iykepromotions and my Bosses I mentioned earlier I would still be in lekki traffic grin grin grin

If you believe you can succeed in domain investing and you our in the work, you are definitely going to be successful.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
I wish other full time domainers can share their experiences.
Osnami:

Hi bro,
Can you share with us your experiences as a full time domainer?
How long have you been a full time domainer?
How has the journey been?
The good and bad times?
Challenges?
Have you ever considered quitting domaining and going to look for a 9-5 job?
Average monthly income from domaining (if you don’t mind).
Any other full time domainer in the house can also share his experiences so that we can learn
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 12:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Richsteemit:

Please how long does it take to see your domain in your account because I bought one domain yesterday at lcn. I never see anything 4 my account even dem never show send order to my email self but I screenshot the order as proof that I bought the domain

Don't worry it will certainly be updated. It takes long at times.. Sometimes within the range of 24-48hrs.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 1:07am On Aug 10, 2021
slimjosh43:

I was working full time and domain was my side hustle until covid struck. During the lockdown I realised I was making my salary which was 150k at the time just outbounding. I also got to learn the reason I wasn't successful prior to that time was my outbound timing. I work 8 to 8pm six times a week, so I only sent mails at the close of work on my way back home sticked in lekki Ajah traffic (Terrible experience).

But covid made me realize if I start outbound from 1pm to 7pm the response rate would be higher and I was closing more deals. By 7pm I was just in time to compete in the drops from expireddomains .net. These little things made me realise all the knowledge I gathered from this thread were valuable, I just never really had the time and opportunity to put them into practice this it influenced my decision to resign in June last year and I went full time into domains. Since then I've just had 3 months without sales but other months cover up for it if you know learn money management.

At first I was ok with $400 monthly but I saw I had more time in my hand to make more and this has kept me motivated. On the average since June 2020 I make $700 to $1k just doing domains even with 3 months of no sale cos there are months I've made $2k, $3k, and $5k

Do I regret resigning?

Hell NO!!! My family, friends and colleagues were scared for me, some felt I was making a stupid mistake but my wife trusted my decision and stuck with me and I'm glad Jehovah made our plans turn out successful. Without Jehovah, Boss Iykepromotions and my Bosses I mentioned earlier I would still be in lekki traffic grin grin grin

If you believe you can succeed in domain investing and you our in the work, you are definitely going to be successful.

I'm Motivated.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:26am On Aug 10, 2021
U1:
I finally saw "available" domains among the ones I added to watchlist today. grin Of course, the most impressive ones were caught by the bot as usual (including a certain GreenBit).

However, I thought I should share an observation I made while watching the list that a few people might not know.

If you can find a way to continuously check the availability of the domains on your list, use it! Some of the domains that don't show as available might have already dropped and this won't be reflected. I was able to register two of such by searching directly at the registrar when I didn't notice any changes - whether caught or available.

The names were still showing pending delete after I had registered them. And I think Sav isn't much helpful for backordering.

This confirms my suspicion about some domains that I noted days ago continued to show pending delete or Sedo. It didn't occur to me to check them at a registrar until much later when they had been registered.
Good you are leaning.
When you see names like Greenbit.king don't waste time to add it to your wish list.

Two hot keywords. Just 8 letters and take in 44 extensions. The name is currently at dropcatch auction price at $2950 with 2days to go.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Congratulations Beckplanet.

May all our sales be to endusers.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2021
slimjosh43:

Do I regret resigning?

This is really inspiring. More grace sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Isaacbaye3(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
slimjosh43:

Do I regret resigning?

My Boss wet get doings grin grin thanks for the update
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
slimjosh43:

Do I regret resigning?

Well written post. It is very inspiring. Can you kindly share, the qualities you look out for in a domain before you decide to register. Do you go for expired domains or you coin the names. And lastly, how many domains do you register on a weekly basis.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
viktor88:

Good you are leaning.
When you see names like Greenbit.king don't waste time to add it to your wish list.

Two hot keywords. Just 8 letters and take in 44 extensions. The name is currently at dropcatch auction price at $2950 with 2days to go.

grin

These years I haven't so much bothered using the watchlist feature until now. I only added the GreenBit name to see what would play out when I saw the stats. Talk about curiosity: what does that button over there do? cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
slimjosh43:
please bro need sales letter
slimjosh43@gmail.com

While going through the thread again, I saw when this boss started Domaining and I was motivated simply because everyone started from Somewhere... As long as you don't give up, your pay day is coming...

Just imagine, A whole boss asking for salesletter... E don tey ooo... grin

Respect boss...

This is just to motivate everyone and not to castigate anyone...

Peace!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
one enduser just outsmarted me lol. Did an outbound via epik with a $250 price, he went to buy from after.nic at $199. Must be a mistake on my side cause I never list my domains on after.nic for that low amount cause of their ridiculous charges

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
US Payoneer Account;
US PayPal Account;
Iceland PayPal Account;
UAE PayPal Account;
Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP);
Google Voice
All available for sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
HIScraziness:
one enduser just outsmarted me lol. Did an outbound via epik with a $250 price, he went to buy from after.nic at $199. Must be a mistake on my side cause I never list my domains on after.nic for that low amount cause of their ridiculous charges

He didn't outsmart you. He trusted Afternic and went to buy it there but was lucky to find it listed at a reduced price. The most important thing is, the domain got sold and you should be happy nonetheless. Congrats!!

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
id911:

He didn't outsmart you. He trusted Afternic and went to buy it there but was lucky to find it listed at a reduced price. The most important thing is, the domain got sold and you should be happy nonetheless. Congrats!!
he sent an offer which I declined and he kukuma went there to buy, thanks tho grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Do you guys think someone with a .co.uk domain might be interested in buying the .com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
midehill:

While going through the thread again, I saw when this boss started Domaining and I was motivated simply because everyone started from Somewhere... As long as you don't give up, your pay day is coming...

Respect boss...

Peace!!!
And about 5 years experience.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legalverify: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Services we provide

1. VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNT
2. VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT
3. VERIFIED MONEYLION ACCOUNT
4. VERIFIED WALMART MONEYCARD ACCOUNT WITH GREENDOT ACCOUNT NUMBER
5. DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION AND LIMITATION REMOVAL (ID, UTILITY BILL, BANK/CARD STATEMENT, PROOF OF FULFILLMENT, PURCHASE RECEIPT, AND MANY MORE ETC)
6. FIND SSN FOR A PARTICULAR NAME/PERSON
AND MANY MORE

REACH OUT ON WHATSAPP- +234-706*457*1275
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chai, 2016
midehill:

Respect boss...

Peace!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Promxy94:
In as much as I would have wanted to overlook some

#GODGRACEGOTME
#MYGODLIVES...

Boss Abeg reply my email , please a client said I should call him but I no get us number.... Please check your inbox
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
sonuote author=midehill post=104644294]

Respect boss...

Peace!!!
[/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Chai, 2016

e don tey... cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Honestly, consistency matters a lot. Imagine if he gave up then, but domajnimg can be discouraging sometimes, I got 3 rejection mails yesterday grin. I'm so surprised that people make this a full-time job. Quite motivating too.uote author=midehill post=104652764]

e don tey... [/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Honestly, consistency matters a lot. Imagine if he gave up then, but domajnimg can be discouraging sometimes, I got 3 rejection mails yesterday grin. I'm so surprised that people make this a full-time job. Quite motivating too.uote author=midehill post=104652764]

e don tey...

Yes bro... Consistency is the key..

You said it all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Emeraldfynest:

e don tey...
I got 10 rejection emails for one domain last week, one even said he wouldn't take it for free grin wanted to run mad lmao but I removed their emails and did follow up to the rest, domain sold.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Tombob, Underdawgg and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.