Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568237 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TeeSha(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I'm greedy these days but it's for my good. I begin my search with 100k as minimum then keep dropping until I get to 1k. Lowest for me these days is 500. If I don't find any I leave it and try the next day if I must pick from ED. Though there are very rare cases where I go down. It doesn't guarantee anything but just to give yourself a chance.

Please.....when doing a keyword search, do you search with the service only (mortgage//services) or you search with the entire domain keywords (Philadelphia//mortgage//services)

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Higher Search volume is good, but population is the Koko. Most of my sold domain name are from the population, still have domain with higher search volume not yet sold.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2021
TeeSha:

Please.....when doing a keyword search, do you search with the service only (mortgage//services) or you search with the entire domain keywords (Philadelphia//mortgage//services)

Thanks
Entire Domain Keywords.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
It's an added advantage they find hard to resist. Before you reg, even if it is handreg do an SV search too.
I've never forget that. Thank u, sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Replied
snillocer:

Check your mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please does anybody here collect money from afternic via access bank wire transfer? You upload your Nigerian bank information for wire transfer, right? do I have to contact my bank for SWIFT CODE?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
HIScraziness:
Please does anybody here collect money from afternic via access bank wire transfer? You upload your Nigerian bank information for wire transfer, right? do I have to contact my bank for SWIFT CODE?
You can get it online. Just search.

Edited:
ABNGNGLA for Access Bank

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Zigla:
Higher Search volume is good, but population is the Koko. Most of my sold domain name are from the population, still have domain with higher search volume not yet sold.
Bro, plz what do you mean by "population"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
fergusen:

You can get it online. Just search.

Edited:
ABNGNGLA for Access Bank

thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Frankly45:
Calgary people mad o. Of all the notary services in that city none of them could buy my domain. One agreed to pay $150; I accepted, she said she'll forward it to their I.t that's last thing I heard from her. She just they read my emails this day with no reply. One of them even price it $20 after which he said he's not interested. I'll never pick any Calgary domain again.
haaa haa... Baba need to pay school fees.. One end user replied me.. $12 the thing just week me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro, plz what do you mean by "population"
the number of the end users you are pitching the domain name to.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Zigla:
the number of the end users you are pitching the domain name to.
Ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ApexDomainer: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
VersatileVee:
Good morning brothers, a client said I should call him but I no get phone to use and call, the one I'm using to check update na from person I dey borrow am... And to get phone now is really costly... Abeg some one should help me close this deal via calling, abeg bosses in the house help a brother...
Mek I see if I go follow there get phone and get money to startup...
Pm me and I'll response and send u the details of the chat

Biko nu
Is it still available??
I could help you close this deal for a token...

I will put a call across to him, if the deal goes through I will get 10%
If you're okay with it, kindly let me know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
VersatileVee:
@oga @iykepromotion please mek una reply my mails, a client said I should call him on phone but unfortunately I don't have us number, please help me out...
I Don send u message 4 Gmail no response
Same with oga @promxy94
You can use Google Voice number.
https://www.nairaland.com/6688722/9-reasons-should-using-google

Contact https://paddy.bitrix24.site/info

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
VersatileVee:
@oga @iykepromotion please mek una reply my mails, a client said I should call him on phone but unfortunately I don't have us number, please help me out...
I Don send u message 4 Gmail no response
Same with oga @promxy94
You can use Google Voice number. Check my signature to get one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
snillocer:

How much is it?
3k only. You can get the number and app from us.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
snillocer:

How much is it?
Google Voice is 3k only. You can get the number and the app from us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Entire Domain Keywords.

Hey, what do you think about these stats?

The keywords only on SearchVolume//io is 6,600. With the City it drops down to 70.

The stats on Uber Suggest is different though.

City Population is 868K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I'm greedy these days but it's for my good. I begin my search with 100k as minimum then keep dropping until I get to 1k. Lowest for me these days is 500. If I don't find any I leave it and try the next day if I must pick from ED. Though there are very rare cases where I go down. It doesn't guarantee anything but just to give yourself a chance.

SV global or SV USA

Which of this filter do you check for ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2021
therealMcCain:

SV global or SV USA

SV USA.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Hello bosses.. An end user replied .. How much?.. Please what is the best reply to give him that will convince him to make payment... Man gats to pay fees.. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2021
allandutch:

Hey, what do you think about these stats?

The keywords only on SearchVolume//io is 6,600. With the City it drops down to 70.

The stats on Uber Suggest is different though.

City Population is 868K
Ignore the keyword. This is the one that matters. It's okay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2021
therealMcCain:

SV global or SV USA

Most times they give the same results. That is, for Geo. It'd be difficult for people outside USA, say Austin, to search for AustinAutoRepair. So, even when you use SV World or USA, for Geo, the result should be the same. But for EMDs, SV World is most appropriate. But since USA is our target, using SV US wouldn't be bad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2021
Pk01:
Hello bosses.. An end user replied .. How much?.. Please what is the best reply to give him that will convince him to make payment... Man gats to pay fees.. Thanks
You tell him how much or if you are scared of scaring him, give him your best price. I don't know the name or quality of the name but $199 is a point that any serious buyer won't ignore if the parameters are good.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You tell him how much or if you are scared of scaring him, give him your best price. I don't know the name or quality of the name but $199 is a point that any serious buyer won't ignore if the parameters are good.
tnx boss... City+woodfloors is the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Ignore the keyword. This is the one that matters. It's okay.

Thanks.

What about these stats? The city population is 384k.

The problem with this one is that i can't get more than 25 enduser emails.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2021
allandutch:

Thanks.

What about these stats? The city population is 384k.

The problem with this one is that i can't get more than 25 enduser emails.
It's good but like I wrote the first time, what stats do is to give you a fighting chance. You can't tell what these endusers are going through or who is advising them. It doesn't guarantee sales. It's just good to work with the best odds.

You should try all social platforms and see if you can get more. You can also tweak the keywords, look for synonyms. For example, instead of just searching for Utah Barbershop if you are Outbounding UtahBarbershop in king, you can also search Utah Barbering, Utah Barbers, Utah Barber, Utah Hair Cuts, etc.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
It's good but like I wrote the first time, what stats do is to give you a fighting chance. You can't tell what these endusers are going through or who is advising them. It doesn't guarantee sales. It's just good to work with the best odds.

You should try all social platforms and see if you can get more. You can also tweak the keywords, look for synonyms. For example, instead of just searching for Utah Barbershop if you are Outbounding UtahBarbershop in king, you can also search Utah Barbering, Utah Barbers, Utah Barber, Utah Hair Cuts, etc.

Thanks a lot

Hey DomainGist, are you still buying BB approved names?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Pk01:
Tell him your price na.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

You can use Google Voice number.
https://www.nairaland.com/6688722/9-reasons-should-using-google
Google voice is very good but you will still need a valid or virtual USA mobile number to activate it. In most cases it has to be mainly used by you not shared. Majority of people doing this business, (you may not be inclusive) just give a site that will generate virtual fone online and after you activate it, another person use it and google voice remove you from it and your account remains invalid to use. So, in all honesty, is yours dedicated number? Or you boycott aactivation Then what makes it better than dingtone? If its a dedicated number, which even cost more than 10 dollars, how is it going to pay you? Just asking so that we can have transparency. someone was asking me recently too so I need to give him your reply if it is satisfactory. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
priceaction:

Google voice is very good but you will still need a valid or virtual USA mobile number to activate it. In most cases it has to be mainly used by you not shared. Majority of people doing this business, (you may not be inclusive) just give a site that will generate virtual fone online and after you activate it, another person use it and google voice remove you from it and your account remains invalid to use. So, in all honesty, is yours dedicated number? Or you boycott aactivation Then what makes it better than dingtone? If its a dedicated number, which even cost more than 10 dollars, how is it going to pay you? Just asking so that we can have transparency. someone was asking me recently too so I need to give him your reply if it is satisfactory. Thanks.

You need a real US Phone number to activate Google voice. Since getting a real US phone number in Nigeria to activate Google voice is a tall order, especially for newbies, we sell Google voice accounts, numbers and apps that have been activated in the US with real phone numbers.

Dingtone or other phone number apps come with monthly subscription fees. Whereas Google voice is free for a life's time as long as you keep using it. Google voice can only deactivate your number if you go against Google Voice users' policy, eg, inactivities. Google may reclaim your Google Voice number if you have not placed or received calls, sent or received text messages for a period of 6 months.

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.