Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555811 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nicoswit:

Thanks bro. How will the marketplace know that i've pushed the domain name to the buyer on Godaddy for them to pay me

And if i talk now, you will say that you have read from page 1-1000 and you're just asking for further understanding.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
ikhalyfah:
.l
Try using UK phone code along with ur number.. eg ur number is 08012345678.. try +44-012345678 or so
Thanks boss
Worked
But unfortunately...I didn't receive the bank OTP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
halogate:

Nothing compulsory bro..use Nigerian number.
Scroll down n select +234/ nig flag
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
allandutch:

And if i talk now, you will say that you have read from page 1-1000 and you're just asking for further understanding.
As in?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
ikhalyfah:

Go to name/pros.com
Thanks. I give it a try.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
ikhalyfah:
Hold time is around 9 months.
Hand Reg
More sales to all

The sales report is not the only things that's motivating me in this business. The holding time is another ginger. Congrat boss!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Safeday:

Thanks boss
Worked
But unfortunately...I didn't receive the bank OTP
Same issue here, I didn't receive otp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
allandutch:

grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
soliufiljannah:

Good question. That was how a newbie like me registered a domain with king suffice. Xyzking.com grin
Chai
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nicoswit:

Try using another card
I just did, and it worked
Same bank, different card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nicoswit:

Were u able to purchase the domain?..
The number actually has no use, unless you selected the option of receiving updates via text.
The only otp u ought to receive is from ur bank paying for the domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
halogate:

The number actually has no use, unless you selected the option of receiving updates via text.
I think the problem is with my card, am using uba mastercard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Safeday:

Try using another card
I just did, and it worked
Same bank, different card
Which card is that, I'm using uba master card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nicoswit:

Which card is that, I'm using uba master card
I used Access
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Safeday:
I used Access
Alright
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
#Dan #Sav

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Safeday:

I used Access
I've been able to register jare with the same card

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
halogate:

I've been able to purchase it, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nicoswit:

I've been able to purchase it, thanks
��
Remember to switch of Autorenew and change nameservers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
halogate:

��
Remember to switch of Autorenew and change nameservers
Yes bro, I switched off the autorenew but can you expantiate small on the nameservers stuffs plz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
ikhalyfah:
Hold time is around 9 months. Hand Reg More sales to all
Ikhalyfah himself. Congrats! Wondered where you have been.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nicoswit:

Yes bro, I switched off the autorenew but can you expantiate small on the nameservers stuffs plz
click on "manage domain".... towards the right
Scroll down, click on "change DNS/nameservers"
Click on "edit/custom nameservers"... something like that.
Ul see 4 slots, remove 123-reg in the first 2, and input the DNS of ya choice

DAN1//king
DAN2//king

Afternic1//king
Afternic 2//king

Epik1//king
Epik2//king

Process is fairly straightforward..

Ps..check ur email for a ICANN verification link...just click the link to verify ur Domain or it will be disabled in a few days..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
halogate:

click on "manage domain".... towards the right
Scroll down, click on "change DNS/nameservers"
Click on "edit/custom nameservers"... something like that.
Ul see 4 slots, remove 123-reg in the first 2, and input the DNS of ya choice

DAN1//king
DAN2//king

Afternic1//king
Afternic 2//king

Epik1//king
Epik2//king

Process is fairly straightforward..

Ps..check ur email for a ICANN verification link...just click the link to verify ur Domain or it will be disabled in a few days..
Yea, I've verified the domain already.
Thanks for the info. God bless
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2021
allandutch:

grin

[img]http://media./images/9c25153327abed01aa1b67595d081b49/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Sale Alert

$129
Dan
HT: 5days.

Buyer asked for proof of ownership and how much I'm asking for it. Told him $199 and did a stealth forward of the domain to his website with the link attached as proof of ownership.
The following day,i changed it back to Dan NS.

He replied asking arrangements for payments,Told him Dan marketplace will act as escrow and will ensure he get the domain he paid for transferd to him. Awsomeduru i hail you. Thanks for your contribution here.

Could have sold it for $199 if i had removed the make offer option in my landing page Buyer went and made an offer of 129, I counterd $149 and told him the new price is now reflecting. He said I should change it back to 129 that he will pay when he gets to the office by 4pm that was on Saturday.Accepted is offer as I remembered one enduser that promised to pay 7pm and he did exactly 7pm.though this one paid 4.02pm Lols. This guys stick to time like mad.

Sorry for the long story. Lol

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Shashar:
Sale Alert

$129
Dan

Buyer asked for proof of ownership and how much I'm asking for it. Told him $199 and did a stealth forward of the domain to his website with the link attached as proof of ownership.

He replied asking arrangements for payments,Told him Dan marketplace will act as escrow and will ensure he get the domain he paid for transferd to him. Awsomeduru i hail you. Thanks for your contribution here.

Could have sold it for $199 if i had removed the make offer option in my landing page Buyer went and made an offer of 129, I counterd $149 and told him the new price is now reflecting. He said I should change it back to 129 that he will pay when he gets to the office by 4pm that was on Saturday.Accepted is offer as I remembered one enduser that promised to pay 7pm and he did exactly 7pm.though this one paid 4.02pm Lols. This guys stick to time like mad.

Bro, can you plz explain how you did the stealth forward for proof of ownership

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
tranxo:
Pricing

I know this is a BB favourite and will be priced higher there. But typical me would set this at a significant higher price on SH.

This may sell fast, slow, or not at all, but one of the keys to sales is to manage our expectations when it comes to pricing.

Though there may be exceptions, but any savy business man will go for a quick turnover any day above a future/uncertain mega profit.
This name don sell for SH. grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Shashar:
Sale Alert

$129
Dan

Congrats.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro, can you plz explain how you did the stealth forward for proof of ownership
on dynadot, go to manage domain,click on the domain,go to DNS settings,you will see some list, forward, stealth forward, etc.select stealth forward,input the enduser website address in the 1st box you see.When he visit your domain, it will display is webpage and your domain as the address. Just like using two website on One page

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.