Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556702 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Spiritualizt:
All the Bosses in the house I greet thee, Abeg what's the difference btw monthly search and search volume, and should we newbies worry about the monthly search as much as the search volume?

As the name implies, monthly search is the total number of search a domain has monthly of generate monthly

While

Search volume is the total number of search a domain has over a period of time... This is always more than a month...

Yes, it is something a newbie should take into consideration... They are the qualities that shows a domain name is good enough
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg is there any way I can access namebio without paying... I want to check recent sales or can anybody help me to check recent sales on namebio and copy and paste it here...

It might also be useful for others...

Thanks in advance!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pk01:

Do your research...I think the best word is cremation.. Check godaddy other sales..

Abeg when the name sale wire me 3k..
ok, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
midehill:
Abeg is there any way I can access namebio without paying... I want to check recent sales or can anybody help me to check recent sales on namebio and copy and paste it here...

It might also be useful for others...

Thanks in advance!!!

NameBio dey work normal now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro
Do you get your domains from expireddomains or handreg?

I get most of my names from E.D.
There's only one handreg among these.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
allandutch:

NameBio dey work normal now...

I thought someone said you have to pay before you access namebio somewhere in this thread that it is no longer free.

The mistake I did was that I did not confirm myself...

Thanks anyways

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Softmojo:

I get most of my names from E.D. There's only one handreg among these.
Thanks
Softmojo:

Thanks
Softmojo:

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
midehill:

My last sale was on afternic... I have not made any sale on dan.com...

Datz y I am trying to check if I am doing anything wrong
sent u a pm, need to ask some questions about afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nicoswit:
Hello experts in the house. What do you think about Geo+keyword nowadays, is it still profitable and sell fast?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
not a fan of hyphenated domains but picked this one when I saw that over 10 endusers had hyphens in their names too. Hold time was about 3wks

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIScraziness:
sent u a pm, need to ask some questions about afternic

Okay... I'll check it right away
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIScraziness:
not a fan of hyphenated domains but picked this one when I saw that over 10 endusers had hyphens in their names too. Hold time is about 3wks

Watz d mini of CPA?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
midehill:

Watz d mini of CPA?
Certified Public accountant. TaxCPA and taxaccountant can also go.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Zigla:
I piched affordablecoffin//king to an end user ,he said that the name coffin is no longer in use

That I should provide affordable+future name concerning the industry.

If anyone has name in such Should list it here he is willing to pay, because his domain name is vague.

After sale I go collect my own share �

Have you thought of these names

ProCremationCare//
ProCremationService or the plural

Just do your research well

Available as at the time of posting

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIScraziness:
Certified Public accountant. TaxCPA and taxaccount can also go.

Okay bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
midehill:

I thought someone said you have to pay before you access namebio somewhere in this thread that it is no longer free.

The mistake I did was that I did not confirm myself...

Thanks anyways
Yes, at a certain time, they stopped access to free users. But now it's back for reasons best known to them. I don't really like their website because of their constant reCaptcha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Koats14:
Yes, at a certain time, they stopped access to free users. But now it's back for reasons best known to them. I don't really like their website because of their constant reCaptcha.

Oh...okay thanks... You said it all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ebukahh97(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Google voice numbers available for sale
USA phone numbers that can be used to verify any kind of accounts
Just #2k
Available for bulk supply too

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Is it still relevant to check whether a domain has been banned from Google Ada using Adsense Sandbox Checker? Can this in any way prevent sales?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 1:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Ebukahh97:
Google voice numbers available for sale
USA phone numbers that can be used to verify any kind of accounts
Just #2k
Available for bulk supply too

Interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 5:45am On Aug 19, 2021
eaddyboy:
Sales Report

First Squadhelp Sale
HT - 11 Months
Commission - $624

Special mentions to Beckplanet, therealMcCain, AwesomeDuru, Ikhalyfah, Slimjosh43 aka Bonsujk, Meetme01 and all my brandables guys here. Thank you for your encouragement and let's keep the fire burning more and more.

Big thanks once again to Boss Iykepromotions for this wonderful thread.

More sales to us!! smiley

Congratulations � Eddy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2021
HIScraziness:
not a fan of hyphenated domains but picked this one when I saw that over 10 endusers had hyphens in their names too. Hold time was about 3wks
Congratulations. More sales to everyone.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2021
raphemmanuel:
did your number ends with 4889?
No sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Anyone willing to outbound and sell any of my domains? Profit will be shared 50/50. All are in .com

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AlphaSoul: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
priceaction:
Congrats to the recent sellers.
Quiet a long time visiting here. Hustling get levels o. What ever works for you, please stick to it. Just concentrate mostly on what can be giving you $$$$$$ constantly. It has gotten to that level now, dollar exchange in Nigeria is not that cheap and it will be getting worse, not a curse, but face the reality.
Now be the person that make that dollars legally.
If its domaining do it well, if its freelance, blogging, being apps developer, ui, ux, or whatever is there are many opportunities here and there.
I was not that happy recently when I was browsing through some fiverr and upwork niches and saw it was Pakistani and Indians dominating some many niches. Even on YouTube illustrations, they are there. Very few Nigerians doing well or active consistently.
I may be wrong but that's what I observed. Call them crook, but the are making lots of thousands monthly.
These are skills that were learned off school.
Formal education is good, but trust me skills and personal developments are bae that can connect you to the world faster.
Some fellow here are full time domainers and even work for agencies, if they don't want to say it, at least I know 2 or more. They started somewhere and keep going. We can do same in any online niches.

Well, I am launching my agency soon comprises backend freelancers fully from America. That's how some of these so called Indians and Pakistan run their front end companies. I have many of them as friends and lots of things I learnt from them.
Imagine running a company, paying for SAAS software for 199/monthly, working well for you, yet you still go to fiverr to offer same software to help some others, making up to $1k monthly in revenues, making stream of income in many ways you can do, on many different freelance sites and yet your company still run elsewhere. That's what many of them do.
The sky is the limit, just increase your learning tempos and time dedication to it.
I have said it several times, though it my be illegal, but if you don't have money for any udemy or skillshare courses, there are many ways to get them free of charge, including top rated courses even in domaining. If your mind no carry it, at least cheapest way to get them is group buy. And you won't even spend up to 20 box monthly.

Naija is getting harder for those that are there, but some people don't even send whatever the hardship people are facing because they are getting inflow of $$$$ monthly.
Dig deep, you will find answers. It's closer to you than expected. It may be stressful at some stages but consistently done bring results faster.
God no go shame us. Enough said with my long, boring, episodes.
My oga beckplanet hope you are good.. too much silence these days, hope all is well?
Deep insights...You made a
lot of sense!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bonsujk:

No sir
OMG. A guy chatted me up immediately when I quoted you with my phone number. (That was the reason I immediately removed my phone number)
Claiming to be Slimjosh43
This is the number 08096324889

Thank God I wasn't in a haste. He was demanding I pay him 8k for tutorial.

Nawah for some people oh.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Come whatsapp........+1 two31-4four4-3868
lloydtruth:
Anyone willing to outbound and sell any of my domains? Profit will be shared 50/50. All are in .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
viktor88:

Good you are leaning.
When you see names like Greenbit.king don't waste time to add it to your wish list.

Two hot keywords. Just 8 letters and take in 44 extensions. The name is currently at dropcatch auction price at $2950 with 2days to go.

Look what I found at NameBio. The name eventually sold for almost 8k at DropCatch! shocked

I also stumbled on the second one, which I had on my watchlist the next day or so.

People get money for this industry o.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
CornOak:

Don't stress it.

Regardless of the name or email you use on your Dan account, your country's flag will be boldly displayed.

So why not use your correct details and have peace? People have been making millions with their real local details (name, address, e.t.c) both on Dan and emails with no issues.

In fact, I've seen situations where people make sales with their traditional names, while also selling more domains to the same buyer through the upselling method.

Alternatively, you can simply use your nickname or business name all through (profile name, outbound emails, e.t.c). This way, nothing is affected – having quality names is key.

The truth is, these whites mostly trust the ESCROW process once they develop interest and care less about where you originate from. Ask Bonsu, Duru, and a host of others who use their real names.

Importantly, make it a priority to be transparent in all your online dealings because it goes a long way in shaping your brand.

Don't forget to evaluate your options and stick to what works for you.

Goodluck and more sales. smiley

Boss! Nice to read from you again. It's been a long time (or is it just me missing your posts?).

Your username has been playing in my head in recent weeks and I have been planning to call you out. cheesy But as with reaching out to people I know offline, too many other things on my mind keep making me to postpone it. Hope all is well.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
lloydtruth:
am interested check your dm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.