Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532786 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Mr2kul:
Bosses in the house, between city+videography and city+videographer which is better??
Videography/Videographer people are stingy embarassed

The ones I've sold so far are all $100.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Mr2kul:

Thanks for your response.
But please what's IMHO?
Omo embarassed

In My Honest Opinion

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2021
kurt09:
Dan in trouble grin?
No! The internet is a level playing field and there is always a target market for everyone.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Videography/Videographer people are stingy embarassed

The ones I've sold so far are all $100.
Ah... Nawa oh

Let me just try luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. Na today?

They'll all keep shouting honesty yet they won't remember to mention to the endusers that the domains they're buying are worthless.
As a Geo domain investor, this statement is hard to swallow.
The Geos I sell are not worthless. angry
I can back it up with solid facts. cool

Even Squadhelp is getting into the Geo domaining niche.
So this sweeping statement you made is not in order.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Healthy Living 101.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Self evaluation 101: Remedy to the pitfalls of god complex

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2021
fergusen:

As a Geo domain investor, this statement is hard to swallow.
The Geos I sell are not worthless. angry
I can back it up with solid facts. cool

Even Squadhelp is getting into the Geo domaining niche.
So this sweeping statement you made is not in order.
Lol.. May we live.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsolar: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2021
Please I have two names would want to register but don't know how to go about them. Someone please should help me.
1. Cart.......
2.Med........
Namesworth ranked both as tier 2, n 3.
I am a newbie, have not done registration of domain before
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2021
tranxo:
Healthy Living 101.
Lol. It doesn't do to hide behind your keypad and say whatever rubbish you want.

Give me the location, I'll meet you anywhere here in this Lagos.

Then when we've seen each other, use the word pig again.

Coward.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsolar: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2021
SH Owned

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. Na today?

They'll all keep shouting honesty yet they won't remember to mention to the endusers that the domains they're buying are worthless.

Worthless to you because you have no use for it. It's not worthless to the end user. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder! You don't have to lie to make it in this business!.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2021
I don't know if I've shared this before, but we can check this site Namedroppers. Use it to find enduser with possibly active sites.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. It doesn't do to hide behind your keypad and say whatever rubbish you want.

Coward.
you and tranxo with una feud. Shey una collect each other girlfriend ni. You guys should move on.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2021
snillocer:

Lol. When two elephants fight..
oh man the fight will be fun
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsolar: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Please I have two names would want to register but don't know how to go about them. Someone please should help me.
1. Cart.......
2.Med........
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Peterdigitaviso: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2021
My thought about the 'domain is worthless discussion'. Bear it in mind that its ceo's that purchase geo domains most of the time but due to the constant spam they get from domain sellers, this reduce the worth of the domain. it doesn't mean all domains are worthless but most of the domains(especially geo domains) we outbound to them are worthless. Web design companies buy geo domains every time, if these domains are that worthless, web design guys who should be experts in this field won't buy geo domains because they know wassup.
So my advice is try to buy good domains not just worthless crap that you think you can outbound 1000 times to same set of end users. It makes other good domains look worthless.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Peterdigitaviso:
My thought about the 'domain is worthless discussion'.

So my advice is try to buy good domains not just worthless crap that you think you can outbound 1000 times to same set of end users. It makes other good domains look worthless.
Straight to the point!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2021
AwesomeDuru:

Coward.

grin grin grin

What's the deal with you guys?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Kingsolar:
1. Cart.......
2.Med........
A newbie should start from geo. A name he can find endusers for. A name that can give him hope. Go for Geo and try on namesworth just like you did with this.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Guys, why is it that Ubersuggest, Domain Index and Estibot give different data for the same domain name.

Today, i used ubersuggest and it gave me SV: 590 CPC: $6.84 for a domain but Estibot and Domain Index gave SV: 0 CPC: 0.

Among these three, whose data is more reliable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Realistically speaking: not all geo domain name that sells is valuable* Some are really thrash .

It can be grace, luck, buyer's impulse buying that make some sell*

O.G domainers you all should stop pickering up on each other * wasted energy *

I have benefitted alot from the gems you guys drop on here and it's saddening to see niggaz I acknowlede behave in this manner.

The most annoying thing is none of you guys opinions is wrong. Just misscommunication / egos.

I come in Peace.. #WeDieHere #GodNoGoShameUs

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richidinho(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
webpower84:
This is the OP, my other handle was banned for posting a link by the antibot but that won't stop this thread from going on. In my next post I will talk about qualities to look for in both domain parking and selling, where and how to sell a domain name. How I sold my first domain name and other analysis.
Bros pls i dont even understand anything, can you pls add to your whatsapp so i can get all the nitty gritty?08137082994
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Feezdculestboy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hello house,please who can sell $20 worth of Bitcoin to me.Really need it urgently
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.