Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563568 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
dazzlingd:

So when you get a response and learn from him, you wipe off your comments again and go into hiding.

Ideapros, pls why do u keep entertaining this guy?

The world is sick because of people like this who only want to benefit without giving back.
@ ideapros , I suggest you continue your discussion with him offline becausee he is beginning to annoy a whole lot of people here

Noted!!! Sincerely, this guy is something else. He has gotten a lot of information from me offline in different guises and monikers and I know. Unfortunately, people don't succeed this way because they are not making sacrifice in any form. I'm successful today in all humility because I'm willing to invest money, time and sweat equity to learn and earn. Cutting corners don't really cut it in life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
allandutch:
Is there something this whites are seeing in geo domains that we're missing here? I saw one listed for $8,000 yesterday and others today listed for 2k, 3k, 4k. Names that usually go for less than $800 here and a lot of them won't even bother to outbound them.

Yes. Geo domain name can benefit from local SEO. Also, it's keyword rich domain name. And if the domain has been registered, it can easily pick up from where it stopped. Domain age can be a plus too. The icing on the cake is if the keyword in the domain name has high CPC in highly populated city and thousands of potential clients. Slamming thousands of dollars on such domain will not be a mistake.

In short, there are too many benefits I can mention here if you're neck deep in search engine optimization and ranking your website pages on positions 1-3 of first page of SERPs for target keyword phrases. You'll recover the $8,000 paid to buy a domain name within 6-12 months depending on the niche market, industry and spending power of potential customers in the city.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
I don't know where I tampered with the settingd on my DAN account, the page is now displaying in German, the problem is I don't know if end users visit the landing page, if the page will be German or English. I'm even unable to translate it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
allandutch:

Of course, you'll think I'm “supporting” him because i said he can delete his post if he wants.

And you didn't say anything about the second paragraph in my post, or you think newbies wouldn't benefit from the sales report those guys remove?

I've not noticed it, maybe cos I don't read old post as I ensure I keep myself updated with the thread. I don't think it's cool going back to delete old sales report imho.... However, for this particular one I'm seeing I feel it's wrong except if he explains his reason to us. His choice.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bonsujk:

I've not noticed it, maybe cos I don't read old post as I ensure I keep myself updated with the thread. I don't think it's cool going back to delete old sales report imho.... However, for this particular one I'm seeing I feel it's wrong except if he explains his reason to us. His choice.

Has anyone bother to ask him why he's doing that?

Mr. Snillocer, i know you don't owe us any explanation but can you please tell us why you're “wiping” your trace from the thread?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
IdeasPro:

Yes. Geo domain name can benefit from local SEO. Also, it's keyword rich domain name. And if the domain has been registered, it can easily pick up from where it stopped. Domain age can be a plus too. The icing on the cake is if the keyword in the domain name has high CPC in highly populated city and thousands of potential clients. Slamming thousands of dollars on such domain will not be a mistake.

In short, there are too many benefits I can mention here if you're neck deep in search engine optimization and ranking your website pages on positions 1-3 of first page of SERPs for target keyword phrases. You'll recover the $8,000 paid to buy a domain name within 6-12 months depending on the niche market, industry and spending power of potential customers in the city.

There's was this guy some days back whose potential enduser replied that domain keywords don't matter in SEO anymore, How true is that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
snillocer:

Does it look suspicious? If yes, how?
Lol. Anụ ana agba egbe ọ na ata chewing gum.

You have been boxed into a corner and you are avoiding all the questions being posed to you here. Keep deflecting. Seems the wiping is currently going on at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hello everyone, to those who still make sales with geo+keyword domain, which point do you use to convince endusers bcoz EMD no longer work for SERP and most end users knows this.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nicoswit:
Hello everyone, to those who still make sales with geo+keyword domain, which point do you use to convince endusers bcoz EMD no longer work for SERP and most end users knows this.
Thanks.

Better brand awareness/More memorable advertising (easier name recollection)

Local seo/quality backlinks (use only if you are certain this exists)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
snillocer came on his/her first missionary journey as a female named classicshantel

dazzlingd:

All u do is to point out people's weaknesses and make them look stupid...no value added.
Someone still asked u how, yet ur ego wont let u be useful to others.
Change your ways....and walahi, nobody send u

dazzlingd, you remember the above date (Jan 29) you dreamt of egoistic tranxo and decided to voice out your thoughts, on behalf of your liverless 23 likers (according to justmykel) grin?

justmykel:

This talk sweet plenty people Sha but them no get Liver to speak out. See likes grin grin

That was the day I wanted to expose classicshantel's weakness of gender identity crisis. That was the reason I used the word 'bro' in responding to him/her in that my post that ran your belle.

tranxo:

Hmmmm. I dey see all of una bro.

Anyway, on Feb 3rd, she/he stopped posting (after deleting many of her/his post), and on Feb 4th snillocer started posting as a guy.

Wetin I know kwanu? This one don turn over the bar.

To the next one!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
snillocer:

God dey.

Why are you wiping your posts? You don't know that if you want to be taken seriously in the online world you must be SEEN to be transparent. Is it just fun to you or something else? Do you really think any serious person will deal with you here if they go through your posts and find nothing? Is this just fun or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nicoswit(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
tranxo:

Better brand awareness/More memorable advertising (easier name recollection)

Local seo/quality backlinks (use only if you are certain this exists)

Alright thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lacicrips(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
allandutch:

There's was this guy some days back whose potential enduser replied that domain keywords don't matter in SEO anymore, How true is that?

It doesn't. It can even be a hinderance in ranking. The major reason why people still invest in geo-domains is for local authority and advertising, and to an extent, type-in traffic.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
snillocer:

Because I felt like, bro. But why is IdeasPro now accusing me of disguising under different monikers to obtain information from him?
Felt like? Okay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BoldConcepts(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bills don't care if you are broke,they are residual meaning they come perseconds that is why you need a residual income to create balance.

If you don't think of a better means to multiply your income atleast create four sources of income "If you sell polish also sell leather" If you sell pap also sell sugar"

MULTIPLY YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME THAT IS THE BEST RETIREMENT PLAN,SO YOU DON'T SUFFER AT OLD AGE.

Join free webinar here. https://boldincome.softlink.cc/boldgain

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
allandutch:

Bro, it matters. If you have a beautiful wife with good character, won't you be proud of her beauty? That is double blessing. So also is geo domain with good content website

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
I need an answer to this pls.
Emeraldfynest:
I don't know where I tampered with the settingd on my DAN account, the page is now displaying in German, the problem is I don't know if end users visit the landing page, if the page will be German or English. I'm even unable to translate it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
I need an answer to this pls.
Page will be based on where they are viewing from. And if you don't know how to change the language back, use the chat menu and ask the admins.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Replied you sir
AwesomeDuru:
Boss, I don DM you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
allandutch:

Has anyone bother to ask him why he's doing that?

Mr. Snillocer, i know you don't owe us any explanation but can you please tell us why you're “wiping” your trace from the thread?
It's stated there na, about 3 persons I've asked dude

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Alright, thanks so much.
Sapiosexuality:
Page will be based on where they are viewing from. And if you don't know how to change the language back, use the chat menu and ask the admins.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
allandutch:

I don't understand why you guys are treating this like it's a big deal, it's his posts he can delete them if he want to.

If deleting posts from the thread is such a big deal, how come no one is saying anything about people reporting sales and then going back to delete the post or remove the domain name from their sales reports?
If everybody adopts that practice then this thread will be useless and quiet like a graveyard

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
I Have One Question

Why is that anytime clients decided to consult their SEO guys over GEO domain names, the sales don't happen. Different people have experienced this scenario. Can someone tell me why? Please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
richkal:
I Have One Question

Why is that anytime clients decided to consult their SEO guys over GEO domain names, the sales don't happen. Different people have experienced this scenario. Can someone tell me why? Please.
Your domain na virgin, them no need am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oregan(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
abeg, how can i get pass through the billing details on 123reg ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by elyte89: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
I send a reminder on one of my domains and d potential customer replied thus

"I'm sorry.I am not very interested. I would have to get it for near to nothing.I would also need to know more abt it and the traffic it brings. Based on the link, (I guess d Dan land page),it doesn't bring in very much"

Aw do I convince such a customer.?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hello guys how do you scrap email contact from endusers with no website, but only contact no, and ir there a means i can get to contact through their phone no on Google

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jayboltz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.