Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550172 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Opistorincos:

There's no time frame for getting a positive reply. Just keep pushing. Getting replies is not even something you should look forward to. Just look forward to getting a sales alert email.

Sometimes you still need something which will indicate that you are still on the right track when the sales are not coming. Common "NOT INTERESTED" ticks the box.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
U1:

E shock you? grin

I have seen people online who did things without seemingly taking note or probably not aware of certain "best practices" and yet scored some massive sales.

Or have you not seen people sell names that most pros would consider worthless and for high figures, too?

E shock me? Yes. But not for the reasons you stated.

My shock was because you made a fallacious statement of fact with this below..

If only you knew those who know less do better in many cases.

That you luckily hit the target while shooting in the dark does not mean you continue shooting in the dark....aimlessly, and without a defined system/strategy /process.

Your "fact" isn't a norm. Knowledge trumps ignorance any day, anytime.

Why do we frown at newbies that jump in here thinking they can get rich over night with Domaining? We rather refer them to start from page 1 so they can at least learn some basics and rudiments of the trade. I know there is beginner's luck, but how often does it occur.

Success often manifests in CONSISTENCY.

And yes, though knowledge gives us an edge over ignorance, it still amounts to nought when applied wrongly. This is the reason some "knowledgeable" folks also complain of lack of progress. In this case, they only need to reassess themselves or their strategies and try again.

But those without any meaningful strategy will find it hard to have consistent success.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Opistorincos:

If you hold the first domain name long enough, you'll probably get a sale. You need to find new leads for the second domain name. It should sell in no time at all.
am holding Omaha//tax// attorney since January now i don't know of it's the set of leads that I contacted and it's seems there is no much end-users don't know if you can get me new leads,I use gmap and yp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Are you in need of PayPal or Payoneer account to receive your freelance services' or sales' payments? We are at your service.
Contact Us At: https://paddydigital.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
tranxo:

E shock me? Yes. But not for the reasons you stated.

My shock was because you made a fallacious statement of fact with this below..

If only you knew those who know less do better in many cases.

That you luckily hit the target while shooting in the dark does not mean you continue shooting in the dark....aimlessly, and without a defined system/strategy /process.

Your "fact" isn't a norm. Knowledge trumps ignorance any day, anytime.

Why do we frown at newbies that jump in here thinking they can get rich over night with Domaining? We rather refer them to start from page 1 so they can at least learn some basics and rudiments of the trade. I know there is beginner's luck, but how often does it occur.

Success often manifests in CONSISTENCY.

And yes, though knowledge gives us an edge over ignorance, it still amounts to nought when applied wrongly. This is the reason some "knowledgeable" folks also complain of lack of progress. In this case, they only need to reassess themselves or their strategies and try again.

But those without any meaningful strategy will find it hard to have consistent success.

While I won't attempt to contradict anything you wrote, I'd like to sign off on this reality of life.

I was in no way preaching mediocrity or that people shouldn't strive to be better. We start declining when we stop trying to be better.

And mind you "many" is not "most." We could say 50-100 out of 1,000 is many but is it most?

My point from the very beginning was that "how well" isn't just a factor of what you have learned or applied. Two people can do the same thing an exact way (with all other things held constant) and still get different results.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Are you in need of PayPal or Payoneer account to receive your freelance services' or sales' payments? We are at your service.
Contact Us At: https://paddydigital.com
bros you shuned me. uptil now the alert never drop abi?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Deji1510:

With every sense of humility, I would say, I was smart enough to get it sold for that $1k. When I was outbounding the domain name, I was getting a lot of positive replies. So one end user told me he would be happy to buy it for $500 and I accepted immediately, so I set the price to $500 on Dan. He later sent another offer of $300 and I rejected it with annoyance and I increased the price to $1000 because I already had like 5 interested end users. So later in the same night, I just got Simon's mail that the domain name has been sold for $1k.

Wonderful, can we see the letter u used?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pk01:
bros you shuned me. uptil now the alert never drop abi?
Sorry, please, we had a deal? I can't remember a thing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Optimist59: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
I have a foreign friend that pays me $15 for each job post I make, I have helped some people so far,

I also create PayPal/payoneer accounts that receives fund from anywhere, I create upwork account too, check my signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
U1:

Two people can do the same thing an exact way (with all other things held constant) and still get different results.

Peace.

No one says better. You really nailed with this point. Multiple thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
U1:

While I won't attempt to contradict anything you wrote, I'd like to sign off on this reality of life.

I was in no way preaching mediocrity or that people shouldn't strive to be better. We start declining when we stop trying to be better.

And mind you "many" is not "most." We could say 50-100 out of 1,000 is many but is it most?

My point from the very beginning was that "how well" isn't just a factor of what you have learned or applied. Two people can do the same thing an exact way (with all other things held constant) and still get different results.

Peace.
Lol. The reality of life actually states that nothing is constant.

Find another reality bro.

Shalom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Sorry, please, we had a deal? I can't remember a thing.
bro I don't what to blast you.. You know that... Make e no be like I put sand for you Garry.. I drop messages to you on whatsap... Let's just settle this without involving the bosses here...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
U1:

Peace.
Just wow shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pk01:
bro I don't what to blast you.. You know that... Make e no be like I put sand for you Garry.. I drop messages to you on whatsap... Let's just settle this without involving the bosses here...
Photo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
toby345:
Photo
boss let him denied it first.. I screen shots our chat.. As evidence I even have my on alert screen shot too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why do endusers beg for you to call them though, can't they just ask their questions via emails or something? Beats me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
HIScraziness:
Why do endusers beg for you to call them though, can't they just ask their questions via emails or something? Beats me.

Sometimes they just want to hear your voice and be sure they're talking to a live person.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
It takes a lot not to get frustrated, I pray I make my first sale someday.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
id911:

Sometimes they just want to hear your voice and be sure they're talking to a live person. I don't know how to put it though. One agreed price with me over mail and asked how to proceed to buy the domain, I sent a link and he said he'd buy immediately. After several hours, he refused to buy it. Instead, he dropped his number and told me to call him. Weti I go do? I called and while I was still speaking with him, a mail from Epik arrived that the domain has been purchased.
oh wow! this guy yesterday was literally begging for me to call him and that made me feel uneasy cause I've never had an end-user do that. Will call him now... thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hey brother you collected my #2000 since last month and gave me a gv number that I wasn't able to use even once. I have waited so patiently as a fellow bro here for you to swallow you shame and do a refund but no way....You know yourself and I have just dropped a message to your WhatsApp.... please refund me for sake of peace or I will bring the matter here for others to judge us.........
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emeraldfynest:

If na this kind I see when I'm outbounding I will be very happy. It is better than no reply at all. He con be like say na email bot be my own end user

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
HIScraziness:
oh wow! this guy yesterday was literally begging for me to call him and that made me feel uneasy cause I've never had an end-user do that. Will call him now... thanks.
That depends on how urgent you need the sale, for me. On several occasions the ones I told no that I'm not doing any call because of my schedule bought the name than the ones that I actually called.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yeah, I get. At least I know my mails are hitting the spot.
Englishisamust:

If na this kind I see when I'm outbounding I will be very happy. It is better than no reply at all. He con be like say na email bot be my own end user
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
U1:

Boss, what you described above is practically what I have been experiencing! We pray for better days ahead.

Your recent sale is a wonder. Imagine a $500 difference. shocked That's a wow!

I thought briefly at a time that maybe Dan was the problem, but people here are still making frequent sales on there. It's just confusing.

Exactly bro. I think we just need to step up our name acquisition skills and hope for the best. People say this business isn't about luck, but I'll say it is 30% hardwork and 70% grace.

The first name I sold for $799 in 2016 was nothing to write home about. But that single sale, that sale, planted me forever in the domain bizz.

God bless us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lovelygbems: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sell things n market them online....I sell waist trainer n hair ponytail....I ensure I post often in popular groups on their market days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
baba the first sale just don't want to come... After two months+ to the game
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PureGhabby: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Englishisamust:

Asin ☹️
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Hey brother you collected my #2000 since last month and gave me a gv number that I wasn't able to use even once. I have waited so patiently as a fellow bro here for you to swallow you shame and do a refund but no way....You know yourself and I have just dropped a message to your WhatsApp.... please refund me for sake of peace or I will bring the matter here for others to judge us.........
let expose him bro... He knows himself after collecting my cash, dude claims the money never drop... That I should go and contact my bank .. That guy Na scammer a no.1 for that matter... We no one call name you know yourself.. I have taken screen shots of Our chat... I have the guy pics with me with his phone no.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by holurinde(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pls as a newbie...what is the best reply for an end user that ask for price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
holurinde:
Pls as a newbie...what is the best reply for an end user that ask for price
Tell him or her price.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
All is well.
Pk01:
baba the first sale just don't want to come... After two months+ to the game

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: dayboh2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.