Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546363 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Is Sav. com okay to buy brandable domains their .com is 6.95
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pk01:
bro I don't what to blast you.. You know that... Make e no be like I put sand for you Garry.. I drop messages to you on whatsap... Let's just settle this without involving the bosses here...
I don't know what you are talking about, and I don't remember having any business with you. Check our phone number on the signature to be sure you are mentioning the right person.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Peterdigitaviso: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

You seems to be calling the wrong number. Please, check the number, and dial again.
you this guy, you dubbed another guy two months ago... Refund that guy his money, first..... The bosses here this guy is a pure scam.. The guy is a scammer no one should run any business with him... I contacted him for a Google voice number.... But decided to dubbed me.. I have your pics, phone no, bank details remember..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

I don't know what you are talking about, and I don't remember having any business with you. Check our phone number on the signature to be sure you are mentioning the right person.
what can you say about this below..
Splendidsolo:
Hey brother you collected my #2000 since last month and gave me a gv number that I wasn't able to use even once. I have waited so patiently as a fellow bro here for you to swallow you shame and do a refund but no way....You know yourself and I have just dropped a message to your WhatsApp.... please refund me for sake of peace or I will bring the matter here for others to judge us.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pk01:
what can you say about this below..
Na woa, see me, see madness. You are attacking a wrong person. I have never sold Google Voice Number for 2k all my life. This is Paddy Digital https://paddydigital.com Please what is your name? There are many GVN sellers on this forum. Your case sounds like a mistaken identity. Can you drop the screenshots of the purported transactions chats here?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pk01:
baba the first sale just don't want to come... After two months+ to the game
Two month is small na.

If some people that are very active In the hustle can go two months with a sale.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

do business with this scammer at ur own risk!!! ... Oga madu kelvin uche.. Scamming people is not the only way to survive .. I will do nothing, have the money with you. But karma is a bitch!.. Learn other ways of making money online than scamming people of their hard earn money...

DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PADDYDIGITAL AKA MADU UCHENNA AT UR OWN RISK...!!!

Lols dude rush an take down his profile pics on whatsap.. When I already took a screen shoots.. For my money u are safe..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Pk01:
do business with this scammer at ur own risk!!! ... Oga madu kelvin uche.. Scamming people is not the only way to survive .. I will do nothing, have the money with you. But karma is a bitch!.. Learn other ways of making money online than scamming people of their hard earn money...

Lols dude rush an take down his profile pics on whatsap.. When I already took a screen shoots.. For my money u are safe..
This is not enough.

Post your screenshots already na. If there is anything to say, folks here will say it. Else, stop disturbing this thread biko.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Snowflakess: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2021
viktor88:

Two month is small na.

If some people that are very active In the hustle can go two months with a sale.

I got my first two "not interested"
I was excited that my mails were hitting spot.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Snowflakess:

Pele. Keep pushing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2021
tranxo:

This is not enough.

Post your screenshots already na. If there is anything to say, folks here will say it. Else, stop disturbing this thread biko.

I just like this Tranxo guy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Snowflakess: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2021
soliufiljannah:

Pele. Keep pushing

I am mo40
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Snowflakess:

Yea. At least they are seeing it.

How many follow up do you you plan to do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2021
I'M AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PAYONEER FUNDS AND PAYPAL FUNDS WITHDRAWAL.

WE ARE RELIABLE EXCHANGER

RATE IS EXTREMELY HIGH

PAYMENT IS INSTANTLY AFTER CONFIRMATION OF FUNDS

CHECK MY PROFILE FOR CREDIBILITY

ESCROW IS ALSO ALLOW
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Pk01:

Paddy Digital is a brand built on trust. We never defrauded anybody, and we will not. Acquising anybody of fraud without crosscheck the identity or fact is a great offense.

I repeat, this is a misplaced identity, or a calculated campaign of defamation. My name is not Oga madu kelvin uche, or MADU UCHENNA. My name is Paddy Emma, from Akwa Ibom State. Any client who has ever contacted Paddy Digital on Whatsapp for any transaction will identify with the screenshots below.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eliclassic: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
It's never too late to join. There are still decent premium names that are yet to be taken. People who would join 2-3 years later would still look back on today and blame themselves for not joining when we did smiley

That people is me! shocked

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Snowflakess: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=viktor88 post=105632567]
Yea. At least they are seeing it.

How many follow up do you you plan to do? [/

Three

Then take a month or two break

Then start again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Eliclassic:

That people is me! shocked
Omo embarassed

When men were boys.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Hey brother you collected my #2000 since last month and gave me a gv number that I wasn't able to use even once. I have waited so patiently as a fellow bro here for you to swallow you shame and do a refund but no way....You know yourself and I have just dropped a message to your WhatsApp.... please refund me for sake of peace or I will bring the matter here for others to judge us.........

@ me with your chest boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Snowflakess post=105635015][/quote]
OK
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by elyte89: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Omo embarassed

When men were boys.

Boss...please reply ur emails sir..I v sent like 5 already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
elyte89:

Boss...please reply ur emails sir..I v sent like 5 already
On break till next week tongue

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
BoldConcepts:
Firstly you must realise that money don't come easily,you are expected to work smart than working hard to make money thats start from your mindset

Take a look at mostly successful people today.

Do they acquire there wealth working under someone?
Are they salary earner?

You must see your vision and work with the right system

signature is open to connect with better.
bros create your own thread and stop spamming here haba

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pk01:
bro I don't what to blast you.. You know that... Make e no be like I put sand for you Garry.. I drop messages to you on whatsap... Let's just settle this without involving the bosses here...
Many hours have passed since I replied your last post with screenshots. Have you now realized you mistook me for another person who defrauded you? Either you or the other moniker with you even contacted me to buy a Google Voice Number, and then complained how another seller sold unverified Google Voice number to you at 2k. Check the screenshots below.

If you are a person of integrity, you will tender an apology here for rushing to this public court to tarnish my image for what I knew nothing about.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abaribee: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tested and Trusted

Am Available for your paypal withdrawals, bring your fiverr, freelancer up work for withdrawal, @ on beatable rates

WhatsApp 0904 09 11921
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please who have sold any "BayArea" domain name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: lordparcel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.