Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547333 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
A great city population, a good search Volume, great RDT if possible. There are more too.

Where the city and enduser population are great or commensurate, then it is a good sign. If the population is 50k and endusers are over 700 that's great. Also watch out for the names of this endusers o.

Where the population is 1.2 M and endusers are 10, that's hard. Doesn't mean it wouldn't sell but it's all about giving yourself the best odd.

Search volume is great too. Iyke recommends 100 and it's good but these days I take my time and try look for SV above 500.

In fact, I actually begin from 1M and cut it down until I get something reasonable. This is not everything though. As shitty and misspelled names also have good SV.

RDT. If I could remember Iyke recommended at at least 4 and it's good but can you go higher? Let's say the name allandutch has been taken in four other extensions, that means there is something about it.

What if we can get 20 or even 80 or more. You can use EDs TLD search to also check how many extensions of a name has been taken. And again, the variants in each extension.

There are more.

Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. No be only 100. I also started last year. I was lucky enough to get a great motivation.

Motivation is key. Is domaining fulll time for you or you do it part time? I'm trying to understand how you hot to where you are in just a year.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
toby345:
bro this in a way is misleading i have Bay area names sell for more than 550 so you don't need to put it this way james39 if it is a good Keyword then you can reg it. But wait $8.99 to make $100 no be better deal smiley

#GOD GRACE GOT Me

Bayarea Domains do Sell and all sales are By GOD GRACE.
Because of your reply to him, I had to go bring this.

#MYGODLIVES...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jamescool2:

Motivation is key. Is domaining fulll time for you or you do it part time? I'm trying to understand how you hot to where you are in just a year.
Part time. I have a full time job. But I'm no where, man. Just focus. Many are not focused. Any serious domainer who has spent one year in the job should at least know how to get any information.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Part time. I have a full time job. But I'm no where, man. Just focus. Many are not focused. Any serious domainer who has spent one year in the job should at least know how to get any information.

Thanks a lot boss...i have learnt 1 or 2 things from you already but one last thing, what tools do you use to check SV, is it search volume.io

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jamescool2:

Thanks a lot boss...i have learnt 1 or 2 things from you already but one last thing, what tools do you use to check SV, is it search volume.io
Ubersuggest. Does it matter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Snowflakess: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
A miss. Deal with only cities until you've become a domain genius.

Thanks
I registered it already sha

Ama keep outbonding
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Snowflakess:

Thanks
I registered it already sha

Ama keep outbonding
Delete it if you can. If you registered at Namesilo you can get a refund.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Snowflakess: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Delete it if you can. If you registered at Namesilo you can get a refund.

I registered it with 123
It's a promo though

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Snowflakess:

I registered it with 123
It's a promo though

Thanks
Listen to his advice. Read this thread. Stop regging randomly. Ask questions before you reg and show it to someone here if possible. Nobody really cares about stealing a newbie's name tongue

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Ubersuggest. Does it matter?

It doesn't really matter but results vary with different tools

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jamescool2:

It doesn't really matter but results vary with different tools
Yeah.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Snowflakess: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Listen to his advice. Read this thread. Stop regging randomly. Ask questions before you reg and show it to someone here if possible. Nobody really cares about stealing a newbie's name tongue

Thanks I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Snowflakess:

Thanks I appreciate
I hope so.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
By cutting down some shitty names, for some. Instead of having 50 names all Geo, let half the portfolio be EMDs and possibly ones that do not require outbound. E.g NFTTech. But they have to be solid though.

Secondly, going for Geos with strong analytics. E.g a name like Austin Lawyer in king. You don't need an outbound to sell such. Patience is the key.

Third, having so many functional and professional mails for outbound makes it easy. An easy way is to create about 4-10 mail addresses (and sign up with gmass for 2 months warming), register your services as a domain name E.g James Domains.

Then create about ten aliases too on your registrar and redirect to each address, go to Gmail settings and redirect all too. That way, with one address you can reach 400 mails per day but sending just 100 or two will do the address great. Use the other ones to finish off. That way, you reduce stress of waiting to continue the next day.

Fourth, after the 5th outbound (I only do 4) just rest. Patience is key. Once you know the analytics of the name you've got is good and it's getting to inbox, then rest. You may be contacted after months as I was when I sold a name I outbounded in Dec in March. Relax. Outbounding doesn't end.

Wow, excellent.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
It doesn't matter. You know handreg names too can give you that. If you can, you can search Google for most searched terms in different cities and see if you can handreg something from there.
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Stories o. Read people's posts here. You think Iyke, AwesomeD, Promx, Ideaspr or anybody who's been in domaining for more than a year will use one mail address? Someone even showed something about this last time and from the screenshot I could see over 6 addresses.
i was talking about more than 2 professional mails though me self dey use like 4 mials for outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Promxy94:

#GOD GRACE GOT Me

#MYGODLIVES...

Congratulations boss atleast things like this need to be shares once in a while so that people will not be misled
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. 2 months sales should cover that lipsrsealed

But of course I won't be renewing everything.

I'm currently unloading a lot of rubbish I registered in months past.

Hello boss, do you still have a whatsapp group?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Promxy94:

#GOD GRACE GOT Me

#MYGODLIVES...

Boss, I hail thee

I can't imagine myself registering that name.

Thanks for your reply and to those who reply me.

Peace.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to report my first 4 figure GEO sale.

It came in two days ago.

SolarEnergyFlorida
$1250
More sales to everyone here.
Massive congratulations boss, more golden sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Promxy94:

#GOD GRACE GOT Me

#MYGODLIVES...

Congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1stbest(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Promxy94:

#GOD GRACE GOT Me

#MYGODLIVES...

I have a name i wanted to register, but i don't know if it will sell or not,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Hello everyone,

It came in two days ago.

SolarEnergyFlorida
$1250

Remember, if you don't ask for high figures, you'll keep low balling on all your domains.

That's why you may end up selling 10 domains in a month and barely make $1.5k but I'd sell just 5 and easily make $3.5k.

Treat your domains as if you love them o and frown on ridiculous offers.

My one cent.

I was also supposed to report my last month sales, but I'll just wait till December to give a full rundown.

But currently, I've made a total of $22k+ this year alone (January till date).

I have also crossed my 100th sale.

It's not been easy but we have been pushing forward and getting the job done.

God when will I make this type of sale.... Congratulations Boss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spirul77: 12:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Please is there any active whatsapp group about domaining?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Hi bro,
Congrats on your recent achievement. Wishing you more sales.
I don't know if you are a full time domainer? If yes, Can you share with us your experiences as a full time domainer?
How long have you been a full time domainer?
How has the journey been?
The good and bad times?
Challenges?
Have you ever considered quitting domaining and going to look for a 9-5 job?
Average monthly income from domaining (if you don’t mind).
AwesomeDuru:
Hello everyone,

It came in two days ago.

SolarEnergyFlorida
$1250

Remember, if you don't ask for high figures, you'll keep low balling on all your domains.

That's why you may end up selling 10 domains in a month and barely make $1.5k but I'd sell just 5 and easily make $3.5k.

Treat your domains as if you love them o and frown on ridiculous offers.

My one cent.

I was also supposed to report my last month sales, but I'll just wait till December to give a full rundown.

But currently, I've made a total of $22k+ this year alone (January till date).

I have also crossed my 100th sale.

It's not been easy but we have been pushing forward and getting the job done.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abaribee: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Still Buying & Selling. funds, best rates ever

BTC
PAYPAL
PAYONEER
SKRILL
NETELLER
PerfectMoney
USDT etc

Am Available for your paypal, fiverr, freelancer withdraw, paying fast

WhatsApp 090 40 911921
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legalverify: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2021
VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNTS

We are creating Verified Payoneer accounts both single and bulk orders are accepted.

Two packages include

1. Special Name application: N35,000 only ( You tell us the name you need on the Payoneer, if it's available, we go ahead and open a verified account)
2. Any name Application.: N25,000 only. ( we use random names to open a verified Payoneer account)

YOU START USING YOUR ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY AFTER APPROVAL IS CONFIRMED

Reach us on whatsapp: +234*706*457*1275
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2021
humble7744:
I saw this at domainsherpa today, just thought I should share, what do you think guys

Hello [First Name],

Thank you for your inquiry about the domain name [domain name].[extension].

[domain name].[extension] will definitely help [Company Name] compete online. You made a great decision to secure this domain name, which will help your company gain additional traffic and leads in the [industry name] industry.

I’m asking $1,000.00 for the domain name. The keywords “[keywords]” are very competitive online (as viewed in Google), and cost on average of $[cost] per click.

[domain name].[extension] is registered at Go Daddy. I noticed that you use Network Solutions as the registrar for [Company Name].com. I’m familiar with transferring a domain name from Go Daddy to Network Solutions, however, if you have an account at Go Daddy I can push the domain to your account after payment and you will have almost instant control over it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your inquiry. I look forward to closing this transaction quickly for you.

Best Regards,
[Your Name]
[Your Contact Info

IMO this is too long to read with lots of repeated words. And probably a response following an inquiry. I feel its better to keep it simple and short to create a convo than puting all the juice on one mail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2021
spirul77:
Please is there any active whatsapp group about domaining?
They are but you can't get in
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spirul77: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2021
viktor88:

They are but you can't get in
baba,why can't I get in na, add me up please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legalverify: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2021
CITIBANK USA ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hello,

We can open a new Citibank USA account to receive funds and send your funds via ACH transfer, Zelle, and Wire Transfers.

100% secured.

What you get:

Bank Login info

Email Login

Access to the mobile number linked to the account

SSN details of the account holder

Reach us via telegram: @legalver

Reach us via WhatsApp: +234*706*457**1275

PLEASE NOTE: There is zero $$$ in the account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jimneighbour, seanwilliam(m), miftaudeen(m), softsister, Travoski and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.