Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3821351 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (3369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RAV3N: 2:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Deji1510:
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THESE SALES
NB: All domains sold are in king
AUGUST SALES
Coworking//Space//Dallas
SP: $150
Sale Venue: Dan
Outbound

Small giveaway for 10 domainers here. Please guys nominate who would handle the giveaway.

I wish each and everyone of us a prosperous October. Happy New Month.
Congrats bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 4:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Deji1510:
AUGUST SALES
Coworking//Space//Dallas
Outbound

SEPTEMBER SALES
Exotic//Hunting//Texas
SP: $400
Outbound

Hire//VAs
SP: $4,999
Outbound

Boston//Liquor//Store
SP: $300
Outbound

Hire//VEs
SP: $100
Outbound

Massive congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 5:19am On Oct 02, 2021
ikhalyfah:

This paid off.. and it isn't the first time..

Thank you everyone
Congrats man

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ranger123: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Big congrats . Please, can my own giveaway come in form of mentorship. I really want to get serious with this.

Deji1510:
AUGUST SALES
Coworking//Space//Dallas
Outbound

SEPTEMBER SALES
Exotic//Hunting//Texas
Outbound

Hire//VAs
Outbound

Boston//Liquor//Store
Outbound

Hire//VEs
Outbound

Short story about the Hire//VAs sale
I picked the domain name from ED few months ago. I submitted it to SquadHelp but it was rejected. I now listed it on Dan for 900 bucks. Just recently, I decided to even check the related business that might be interested in taking the domain name. So I got few companies and I did the outreach. The first reply was negative and the second company asked for the price. Before I could reply the second company, a lot of thoughts were already on my mind. One mind was telling me to give him blank check, one was telling me to tell him 10k, another was telling me 5k and the last thought 1k, I know that was from the poverty mentality. So I summoned courage and told him 5k and he bought it that same day.

After that sale, I discovered that some companies are using Virtual Employees so I registered Hire//VEs and I did the outbound but nobody replied. I later pitched it to the previous man and he lectured me that VEs is not a powerful keyword unlike VAs, but he said he would take it for 100 bucks and he did just that.

Although I'm still a newbie here, but let's try and be giving our domains better prices like our colleagues in tier 1 countries. If it's a very powerful domain, good number of these end users would be happy to buy.

Small giveaway for 10 domainers here. Please guys nominate who would handle the giveaway.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2021
UrVillagePpl:

Mehn. I love this

Congrats bro

Deji1510 even Ur Village Pple congratulated you grin

Pun intended tongue

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sagewords: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Deji1510:
AUGUST SALES
Coworking//Space//Dallas
Outbound

SEPTEMBER SALES
Exotic//Hunting//Texas
Outbound

Hire//VAs
Outbound

Boston//Liquor//Store
Outbound

Hire//VEs
Outbound

Short story about the Hire//VAs sale
I picked the domain name from ED few months ago. I submitted it to SquadHelp but it was rejected. I now listed it on Dan for 900 bucks. Just recently, I decided to even check the related business that might be interested in taking the domain name. So I got few companies and I did the outreach. The first reply was negative and the second company asked for the price. Before I could reply the second company, a lot of thoughts were already on my mind. One mind was telling me to give him blank check, one was telling me to tell him 10k, another was telling me 5k and the last thought 1k, I know that was from the poverty mentality. So I summoned courage and told him 5k and he bought it that same day.

After that sale, I discovered that some companies are using Virtual Employees so I registered Hire//VEs and I did the outbound but nobody replied. I later pitched it to the previous man and he lectured me that VEs is not a powerful keyword unlike VAs, but he said he would take it for 100 bucks and he did just that.

Although I'm still a newbie here, but let's try and be giving our domains better prices like our colleagues in tier 1 countries. If it's a very powerful domain, good number of these end users would be happy to buy.

Congratulations.

I'm interested in the giveaway.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning everyone,abeg let us know the time for the giveaway so that I will not miss it.At least something is something,it will help my situation.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2021
soliufiljannah:

Most names are sold at 2nd to 3rd reoutbound. You reoutbound to the same set of leads again. Maybe with a 2months interval. A lead that didnt respond earlier may just pick it up. Nt just 7follow ups back to back. Abi wetin i knw
Greetings.... Quick one.
1. How many follow-up would you recommend during outbound

2. Should one reoutbound to those that replied before that not interested? Cause personally when a lead reply not interested, I delete them so I don't reoutbound or send follow up to them

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2021
Deji1510 congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2021
The giveaway time o, please. Let us know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Deji, you must be on cloud nine I guess. From asking for a spot in a giveaway to actually becoming a Millionaire in Naira and doing giveaway. Don't lie, did you sleep that night? Could you? Lolol

Please, will you handle the giveaway boss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Deji1510:

Please, will you handle the giveaway?
No wahala, man. Let's do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Jerry59:

Pun intended tongue
Lols.
The council are happy with him hence, the recommendation... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SuleimanKano(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2021
Congratulations to recent sellers. More to come..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Deji1510:

Please, will you handle the giveaway boss?
Your story is inspiring,congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Quietmover:
HOW TO GET DECISION MAKER MAIL USING YOUR PHONE

This will work well for your domain if the business is 2-3 members, medium or sometimes works for large organization too.

This method works well for any niche but

1. Attorney or lawfirm
2. Rental niche
3. Real Estate Agent/ agency niches

This method makes alot of sense.

When you are on the website of end users.

Usually we scroll down or go to the contact us page and get the mail there.

With this method (which works fine) but we are at their mercy. And secondly nobody is going to put the decision maker of the company mail there.

What to do?

Click on the menu bar.
Now, the goal is to get to where the TEAM is listed.

Different websites abopts different method.

The popular one is.

1. Click on the menu bar
2. Click on the About us page: you will find their general bio there and the team members listed
On their team member you will observe they list and add the picture of their CEO or president.

Some other pattern, which is the one I used on this pic is that you will see the Attorneys on the menu bar. Click on that, it will bring the TEAM members.

3. For the popular one, Click on the president picture or name.
When you click on the name or sometimes the picture, it will take you to the CEO bio, scroll down to the end of the bio.

And there you will see the CEO MAIL ADDRESS
Sometimes the mail is always beneath the pictures of the CEO

if it is a one man business. You may see info@business.com this surely will lead to the deciosn maker or someone on top.

Advantage
Advantage of this is that you get to know the numbers of members he has on his team.

You will get to know his name and some insight into his bio. This can help you personalize your sale letter. Now it is left for you to craft a good sales letter.

With this method, I usually send mail to little number of businesses like 10-15 and I expect if not a sale, a response. And it has always work out. But this is not to endorse just getting little amount of mails. If it is 500 mails or 1million mails that works well for you. Scrap it.

SO WHEN NEXT YOU ARE ON AN END USER WEBSITE, DON'T JUST GO TO THE CONTACT US PAGE. GO TO THE ABOUT US PAGE.

Have a Graceful and Saleful OCTOBER ahead.

AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE MAN.

THANK YOU.

***Modified**
Noted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
No wahala, man. Let's do it.
Boss, put it for night o. Epl will soon start.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Which bank has the best rates now for buying .com? Considering the daily dollar hike.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
These are the winners

Dayo2hot
Toby345
Holurinde
EmeraldFynest
Wanderingsoup
Abdulasod
MereWolf
Foluwaseyi
Pk01
Frankly45

Send me a pm guys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jerry59:

Pun intended tongue
hmm 70 years old man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
These are the winners

Dayo2hot
Toby345
Holurinde
EmeraldFynest
Wanderingsoup
Abdulasod
MereWolf
Foluwaseyi
Pk01
Frankly45

Send me a pm guys.

Sent you already my G.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
These are the winners

Dayo2hot
Toby345
Holurinde
EmeraldFynest
Wanderingsoup
Abdulasod
MereWolf
Foluwaseyi
Pk01
Frankly45

Send me a pm guys.
Sent you the dm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
These are the winners

Dayo2hot
Toby345
Holurinde
EmeraldFynest
Wanderingsoup
Abdulasod
MereWolf
Foluwaseyi
Pk01
Frankly45

Send me a pm guys.
Ah... I thought i commented earlier, why am i not included?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
These are the winners

Dayo2hot
Toby345
Holurinde
EmeraldFynest
Wanderingsoup
Abdulasod
MereWolf
Foluwaseyi
Pk01
Frankly45
Omo,how they selected the winner only God knows, because am broke right now that why am interested in the giveaway,I believed there is more blessing in giving than receiving.God bless the giver and we that we don't have now may God bless us .

Send me a pm guys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
sparkycash:

Seasoned geo domainers like Ikhalyfah and even the boss iykepromotions normally don't hold broad searches in high esteem (I think).. With geos, they are more concerned with the keyword itself.

Another tin u should note is that at least 80% of the time, Geo+Service is better than Geo+Services. There are services that the plural is better (e.g; rentals) but Photographers is not one of them.

That said, it does not mean the name won't sell. Just do ur outbound and hope for the best.

My 2 cents

Looking to get end users for ur names? Sparky Cash dey for u. Check my signature

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mr2kul:

About 13 interests before yours.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
I sent you a pm boss.
Sapiosexuality:
These are the winners

Dayo2hot
Toby345
Holurinde
EmeraldFynest
Wanderingsoup
Abdulasod
MereWolf
Foluwaseyi
Pk01
Frankly45

Send me a pm guys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mr2kul:

Winners were selected based on the first 10 to indicate interest..
Your moniker is no: 14
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
These are the winners

Dayo2hot
Toby345
Holurinde
EmeraldFynest
Wanderingsoup
Abdulasod
MereWolf
Foluwaseyi
Pk01
Frankly45

Send me a pm guys.

Sent boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
About 13 interests before yours.
halogate:

Winners were selected based on the first 10 to indicate interest..
Your moniker is no: 14
Alright.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
These are the winners

Dayo2hot
Toby345
Holurinde
EmeraldFynest
Wanderingsoup
Abdulasod
MereWolf
Foluwaseyi
Pk01
Frankly45

Send me a pm guys.
Toby345 shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (3369) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.