Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558113 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Luvlydevin:
Godaddy coupon code

DEC2016DA
GD61244
GD61242
GD61242A

they are all still working

Are they for newbees or oldbees?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Luvlydevin:
Godaddy coupon code

DEC2016DA
GD61244
GD61242
GD61242A

they are all still working

Visit directnic.com for ongoing promo. You register .com for $4.17 only. Cheers still working right now.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
expertix:

Are they for newbees or oldbees?
Both

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
expertix:

Visit directnic.com for ongoing promo. You register .com for $4.17 only. Cheers still working right now.
According to their reviews online they keep charging you even after you transfer out your domain, be careful with such registrar

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stingermania(m): 2:01am On Jan 04, 2017
paulsir:
are you serious when i can buy llll.com @ lower Bleep easily.
I already stated it there....... If interested, must you drop a comment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Hilux101:

Thanks once again for this great thread. I would love you to talk more about parking. I use similarweb to check for a domain traffic, do you think a domain having 250 monthly visit(according to similarweb) having an average CPC of 1.50 will make good money on parking? Please i need you to talk more about the amount of traffic to gun for and average CPC that will fit that amount of traffic to make good money. I pose this questions to oga iykepromotions and others who might have made some money by parking their domains. Thanks. Khassy come out o torh.
The CPC is quite poor. what you earn from parking is based on commission; Google and Yahoo pays the parking company and they in turn pays the owner of the domain used for the adverts. so for greater revenue monthly, target great keyworded domains with HIGH cost per click and low traffic ranking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ojskillz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
cc iykepromotions: Boss, thanks alot for your insight into this biz, I deeply appreciate it. Please kindly send the domain sales letter to me at egbaheights@outlook.com, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Misterdhee1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hi iykepromotions, I sent u a mail via adedayoabdullahi@gmail.com, please kindly respond. God bless you bros
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Misterdhee1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
artafric.com up for sale, for anyone interested. Send me a pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Domain buying and selling is a very lucrative business. There are step and guides to make money in it. Sadly, those actually buying and selling would have you point a gun @ them before they release a vital information to you.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ojskillz:
cc iykepromotions: Boss, thanks alot for your insight into this biz, I deeply appreciate it. Please kindly send the domain sales letter to me at egbaheights@outlook.com, thanks.
check your inbox.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by h20water(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
iykepromotions:
Simple task to take and start seeing result 15 days from now;

1. Research and buy rich expired domain name

2. Park it and list it for sale.

3. Be making money from it pending the time it will be sold.

3. Selling is more interesting. This can come fast and slow at times. In short, parking is a business while selling is an investment. I have sold a domain within 8 days I bought it also there are some domains in my portfolio for the last 6 months though currently parked. But the goodnews is that domain value appreciates daily just like a land.

Tip; buy a domain, if it qualifies for parking, park it and make some money from it, after that sell it and repeat.

4. For a newbie just starting, I highly recommend that you start with at least 3 domains. When you begin to see results, it will encourage you to invest more. The price of a .com is only $8.99 and with a promo code the price will further be slashed down. However promo codes are released occasionally.

Where can I buy these domains

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
gen2lpat:
Domain buying and selling is a very lucrative business. There are step and guides to make money in it. Sadly, those actually buying and selling would have you point a gun @ them before they release a vital information to you.

+1 na so the life be.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
ekwii:

Iyke, any domain promo currently running? I am an old domainer, not a new registrant. You understand what I mean, because as a new registrant godaddy initially give you promo for domain purchase as first timer.
That is why I mentioned that I am an old domainer. So any promo recently?
Godaddy promo code is not that common except for new customers as you mentioned and some percentage off for old customers, this is ocassionally though, however you can make use of namesilo.com
even without a promo you can buy a .com domain for just $8.99. This is very affordable and amazing considering the huge benefit and profit thereafter so far you know the strategies and tools on how to pick the "Right domains and keyword"
Testing and confirming some promo codes at times may make you lose that domain to someone else.

Hope you're making progress and what's your first sale/ parking revenue like?

Best wishes

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
2sexynet:
+1 na so the life be.

Lol... The life no good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Having read the post from page 21 -25
I have the following questions to answer

How do I know park able domain ?
How do I buy cheap and know it qualifies for parking before selling ?
How do I separate good domain from bad ones in expireddomains.net ?
Is there Any tool to check the best domain ?
After checking availability of domain, will I use moz.com to analyze it's DA and PA ?
What's BIN ?
Where do I see domain SG.. Global search ?

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ojskillz(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2017
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

Thanks boss. I got your mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jelomy: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
iykepromotions:
Godaddy promo code is not that common except for new customers as you mentioned and some percentage off for old customers, this is ocassionally though, however you can make use of namesilo.com
even without a promo you can buy a .com domain for just $8.99. This is very affordable and amazing considering the huge benefit and profit thereafter so far you know the strategies and tools on how to pick the "Right domains and keyword"
Testing and confirming some promo codes at times may make you lose that domain to someone else.

Hope you're making progress and what's your first sale/ parking revenue like?

Best wishes
Bro thanks for this informative thread. Please I have some questions:

1) Can I buy from Nigerian hosts like whogohost?

2) Is it advisable to buy a 3 worded domain? .. I have a 3 worded domain that I'm planning to buy which has 10k-100k average google search per month?

Thanks so much, looking forward to your reply.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Jelomy:
Bro thanks for this informative thread. Please I have some questions:

2) Is it advisable to buy a 3 worded domain? .. I have a 3 worded domain that I'm planning to buy which has 10k-100k average google search per month?

I don't vouch for Nigerian host; but that is not to say they are not good. You can buy three worded domains; since you can never know what the end user are looking for. The main thing is that you must know what makes good domains and what are liquid in the market. If not, your money will be tied down on that domain until you get a buyer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dand9206(m): 12:40am On Jan 06, 2017
Luvlydevin:
Yes
ok, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jelomy: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2017
expertix:

I don't vouch for Nigerian host; but that is not to say they are not good. You can buy three worded domains; since you can never know what the end user are looking for. The main thing is that you must know what makes good domains and what are liquid in the market. If not, your money will be tied down on that domain until you get a buyer.
Thanks man!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Good morning Mr iykepromotions and everyone. Just bought a domain from godaddy want to park it with bodis but am having difficulties doing that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Frankicent:
Good morning Mr iykepromotions and everyone. Just bought a domain from godaddy want to park it with bodis but am having difficulties doing that.
Same here...and how can I market it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2017
Jelomy:
Bro thanks for this informa....

you can buy from a Nigerian Registrar but if the domain is sold before 60 days, the domain cannot be transferred, it can only be pushed. the foreign buyer may not recognize that your local registrar. so if you're looking for a quick sell on or before 60 days, popular international registrar is the best. to this I recommend Godaddy, Namesilo

One word, two word and max three worded domain are cool and can easily be resold depending on how fast you want it ESPECIALLY if the domain keyword reflects a product or a service however a 10k to 100k In Google search is poor and not a popular keyword. moreover CPC is very important not only in parking but in selling too.

Regards

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Frankicent:
make sure you activated your account both email confirmation and SMS alert. never had any issues with bodis. you can also contact their support if this persists.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2017
iykepromotions:
make sure you activated your account both email confirmation and SMS alert. never had any issues with bodis. you can also contact their support if this persists.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2017
Just registered 1 domain for $1+ and I got another domain to register go daddy isn't allowing me to register another 0.99 domain with same account. Pls anyone with coupon cause I currently have #1,400 in my account now.... any coupon that 1,400 # would buy.... sexycom, iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jelomy: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2017
iykepromotions:
you can buy from a Nigerian Registrar but if the domain is sold before 60 days, the domain cannot be transferred, it can only be pushed. the foreign buyer may not recognize that your local registrar. so if you're looking for a quick sell on or before 60 days, popular international registrar is the best. to this I recommend Godaddy, Namesilo

One word, two word and max three worded domain are cool and can easily be resold depending on how fast you want it ESPECIALLY if the domain keyword reflects a product or a service however a 10k to 100k In Google search is poor and not a popular keyword. moreover CPC is very important not only in parking but in selling too.

Regards
Thanks so much. I later bought the 3 worded domain on Namesilo and just wanna give it a try. I want to start with parking and then, place it for sale. At the bodis, they required tax identification so, how do I get that?.. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2017
i have $10 in my bido account since 11 months. i av been looking forward to buy a domain with it but cant really find any good one to buy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2017
gen2lpat:

Lol... The life no good.

these thread is even tryin do you know how many people have been doing these business codedly for years and wont even tell their siblings about it talkless of friends and co? i believe these thread is an eye opener anyone that want to really go far and make huge sales should either read and read these thread and the other thread in the webmaster section and also head over to namepros and read and keep on reading and those that dont have the time to read should simply pay a prof here for an ebook or one on one training..

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pls help me with cheap coupon to register a new domain .

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: jozzee, BOOKWORMLUX(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.